Zipe's Recent Activity

1. Zipe replied to the thread Live Update Bugs 07/17/2019.

Hello, Right clicking character name on the chat to add to an existing DZ isn't working,It is saying that I am not on any DZ (I am DZ...

Jul 17, 2019 at 2:11 PM
  2. Zipe liked Baldur's post in the thread Cultural type 16/17 can't be moved across armor????.

Shockingly allas is wrong, VoA augs are limited to Glorious armor only, which is the VoA armor. UF and HoT augs are limited to...

Jul 16, 2019 at 6:47 AM
  3. Zipe replied to the thread Cultural type 16/17 can't be moved across armor????.

Why you say so? Because VoA crafted augs are limited to "August"? http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=112428;source=lucy...

Jul 16, 2019 at 4:40 AM
  4. Zipe replied to the thread Do resists (saves) only block spell damage?.

As far as I know, when you do a resist check you can roll resisted, partially resisted, and not resisted. Partially resist makes the spell...

Jul 4, 2019
  5. Zipe liked MasterMagnus's post in the thread Crafted Ornamentations.

Sadly Player Studio has been officially closed for EQ and EQ2. Here is the announcement they made a short 35 days after announcing they...

Jul 4, 2019
  6. Zipe replied to the thread TSS XP Grind.

If you want raw exp, yes, Dodh hive instances. Otherwise I would do Black Legion camp or other Legion camps till your crew maxes the...

Jul 3, 2019
  7. Zipe replied to the thread Type 3 augs.

Slot 3 are the so called spellfocus slots. Starting in SoF, as Gremin mentioned, you start buying augments that boost the power of your...

Jun 30, 2019
  8. Zipe replied to the thread Group GoD stuff?.

BiC. Enjoy.

Jun 30, 2019
  9. Zipe replied to the thread Cleric Sanctified Blessing AA in Phini's HoT Era.

Zeatanas is right. Rank 7 should have unlocked for HoT and req lvl 90. Rank 8 should unlock with VoA and req lvl 95. Both ranks are flagged...

Jun 15, 2019
  10. Zipe replied to the thread Does ice burrower meat drop starting in velious?.

Hello, I spent some time also during PoP or GoD trying to get some preloots: It doesn't drop till OoW unlocks so don't lose your time. I...

Jun 12, 2019
  11. Zipe replied to the thread Selo tradeskill gain rate.

Are you really complaining about raising Fishing and you are at 33? People usually just craft baits or that stuff till +170. Check...

Apr 24, 2019
  12. Zipe replied to the thread FPS Lockup of about 1 second after Killing mobs.

Still no Dev response to this issue? Anyone got a workaround besides /log off? :(

Apr 18, 2019
  13. Zipe replied to the thread <Rosengard III> Phinigel server - EU raiding guild.

BUMP! We are farming Underfoot T1 atm, starting T2 this week.... Come and join the fun!

Apr 12, 2019
  14. Zipe replied to the thread GINA Lag.

Hello, Make sure you have log interval set to 0 delay (/loginterval 0). Besides that, there can be some lag because of system low specs...

Apr 10, 2019
  15. Zipe replied to the thread Bard pullers.

Yeah, I prefer crawling too but on that new TLP where there is too much camp competition, you move 5 yards away from the named you have...

Mar 14, 2019
  16. Zipe replied to the thread Bard pullers.

I hate to be "that guy" but I remember, during Velious era, my group bard getting shout by the melee because he was pulling so instead we...

Mar 14, 2019
  17. Zipe replied to the thread Paladin's - how good tanks are they in progression?.

I've read your post 5 times and I still don't get why you quote me and what you are trying to say! Yes, it's instant, I said that, and...

Mar 12, 2019
  18. Zipe replied to the thread Paladin's - how good tanks are they in progression?.

Paladins and shadowknights evolve a lot during eras. Things like 2.0 and new spell lines make that classes power completely different on...

Mar 12, 2019
  19. Zipe replied to the thread warrior plus 5 boxes for selos.

So, you are giving ADPS to the war or whut? You are lacking ranger there for more adps, and the cleric gives no adps, only healing, and...

Mar 11, 2019
  20. Zipe replied to the thread warrior plus 5 boxes for selos.

Hello, Let's be objective about your long term needs. He said Launch to Live. Looking at all the journey, a box full of melee is required...

Mar 11, 2019
  21. Zipe replied to the thread Best Class for ADHD.

Enchanter needs totally full attention! Just because being AFK on the wrong moment means a wipe. What I did in PoP so I could afk and take...

Mar 11, 2019
  22. Zipe liked Beimeith's post in the thread Test Update 03/05/2019 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

[IMG] You don't need the buttons because you can min/max/close the window via the right click context menu (plus who closes their chat...

Mar 6, 2019
  23. Zipe liked Angahran's post in the thread Test Update 03/05/2019 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Just spent time hacking the menu and borders off the new chat windows. Would be nice if the tab didn't display unless there are...

Mar 6, 2019
  24. Zipe replied to the thread Test Update 03/05/2019 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Hello, Well, I logged into Test and the UI Chat changes are worse than I expected. That design with double headers (for window name and...

Mar 6, 2019
  25. Zipe replied to the thread Test Update 03/05/2019 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

This! I like this change but it'll also end up with LESS chat space on existing windows, since you are adding a header row for the tab...

Mar 6, 2019
  26. Zipe replied to the thread Hey. Daybreak: Cut the standard LDoN time lock in half.

Ldon raids drop very good augs... I still use one.... 15% spec alteration. Less time of Ldon means less raiders will have their BiS augs!

Mar 4, 2019
  27. Zipe replied to the thread Erudite Cleric on Mangler?.

Of course race matters, dunno why anyone would say that. Halfling: less shrinks and hide and sneak. Gnome: Tinkering and no shrink needed....

Feb 27, 2019
  28. Zipe replied to the thread Gearing path on phini.

The base cultural chain and plate only costs one Vanadium ore (avg 200pp at bazz). The chestpiece have like 400hp and 177ac. The...

Feb 26, 2019
  29. Zipe replied to the thread Gearing path on phini.

Hello, I would keep with defiant till the +81 range. Then you should try to get "Stalwart" Cultural armor. SoF and SoD group gear is...

Feb 26, 2019
  30. Zipe posted a new thread.

Bootstrutter server

Hey, Check the ingame calendar, 12 march. Selo and Bootstrutter server unlock, both at Luclin. Looks like you guys killed Mangler; grats.

Forum: Time Locked Progression Servers

Feb 21, 2019
  31. Zipe replied to the thread Question about Theater of Blood raid mobs in Prophecy of Ro.

I had lots of fun in PoR :( The sense of accomplishment when flagging was done was memorable because of the guild effort that was made....

Feb 17, 2019
  32. Zipe replied to the thread EU Guild - Selo TLP server.

Underfoot is about to launch on Phini, one of the most hyped, challenging and loved Modern EQ Expansions. Probably the most anticipated...

Feb 17, 2019
  33. Zipe liked Nniki's post in the thread GINA Question.

More than bash and slash can be a slay, so I figured I'd save him the trouble of matching them all should he decide to change weapon...

Feb 12, 2019
  34. Zipe replied to the thread GINA Question.

I would do that ^You (bash|slash) {s} for {n} points of damage. \(Slay Undead\)$ or ^{s1} (bashes|slashes|bash|slash) {s2} for {n}...

Feb 12, 2019
  35. Zipe replied to the thread Storebought Poison Materials - Seeds of Destruction.

Why so sad? because we will have no poisons or because we don't have patch notes?:(

Feb 7, 2019
  36. Zipe posted a new thread.

TLPSWTPS

TLPSWTPS = Time Locked Progression Server Wishlist Threads Per Second. You beat it. This forums are full of wishlists, almost all of them...

Forum: Time Locked Progression Servers

Jan 31, 2019
  37. Zipe replied to the thread Elemental Bows vs Bow of Storms.

I parsed all EP bows on era with my ranger with max PoP aa (testcopied him to Test server with autogrant off and **** Dummy for 1 hour with...

Jan 25, 2019
  38. Zipe replied to the thread 2 new TLPs announced for 20th Anniversary.

Where does that definition of casual comes from? What makes it easier is the capacity to log in and start farming. Once you don't need to...

Jan 24, 2019
  39. Zipe replied to the thread 2 new TLPs announced for 20th Anniversary.

I wonder why everything thinks that a Truebox server (thus disallowing some third party software) is casual. Why do you guys think that...

Jan 24, 2019