Zipe's Recent Activity

1. Zipe liked Skuz's post in the thread Phinigel - Raid Currency losses.

Hi devs, Due to some bugs Phinigel raiders have lost out on some currency awards. First we had 4 weeks of CoTF currency at 2x instead...

May 26, 2020 at 6:46 AM
  2. Zipe replied to the thread Fixed Internally No Raid Currency awarded.

Hello, Does this require a hotfix? We are still like 4 weeks away from The Broken Mirror and CotF is still on our raiding schedule. If...

May 21, 2020
  3. Zipe replied to the thread Cleric Tips for new server?.

Hello, If you want to have BiS bracer (Symbol of Tunarian Worship) during Velious, you should go Tunare / high Elf and complete the quest...

May 19, 2020
  4. Zipe replied to the thread Confirmed Raid Main Assist setting stops working after that player zones.

No updates on TC patch notes.... That's really annoying and all raid tool managers would appreciate a fix, thanks.

May 13, 2020
  5. Zipe liked Skuz's post in the thread The Journey Home - Lanys Pathing needs fixing.

When doing this RAID event her moving from Island to island has become increasingly problematic, where she almost makes it to the next...

May 13, 2020
  6. Zipe replied to the thread The Journey Home - Lanys Pathing needs fixing.

Any news?

May 13, 2020
  7. Zipe replied to the thread Aradune TLP <Rampage> Euro Hardcore guild.

Rosengard has nothing to do with this. I don't know if the stockpile of ghosters or selfish beings that have played sporadically with us...

Apr 30, 2020
  8. Zipe replied to the thread Aradune & Rizlona Launch Date! - May 27.

What achievements? PoP Hunters? I can't think of any other relevant Achievements that need PoP and behind instanced content and are...

Apr 29, 2020
  9. Zipe replied to the thread Aradune & Rizlona Launch Date! - May 27.

Hello, Well, there was a Hint! I posted it. So you mean all the complains are because people want to start on classic, without true box...

Apr 29, 2020
  10. Zipe replied to the thread Aradune & Rizlona Launch Date! - May 27.

Hello, I don't understand all that disappointment. Why so much complains? If you want to play past PoP you have other servers to do so....

Apr 29, 2020
  11. Zipe replied to the thread RoF launch issues.

Phinigel did all the necessary handins up to like 95% or something like that. Then one of the Devs checked the requeriments and...

Apr 23, 2020
  12. Zipe replied to the thread Weapon Ornament Request, Round Two.

Hello, The argument that ornaments that already exist as Guide events shouldn't be added on that list isn't good to me, since there is...

Apr 19, 2020
  13. Zipe replied to the thread Thank you Ngreth Thergn for the Weapon ornaments.

So that means that this can't be a shield ornament? Tome of Secrets: https://items.eqresource.com/items.php?id=26780 Zam says "item...

Apr 16, 2020
  14. Zipe replied to the thread Weapon Ornament Request, Round Two.

I swear I saw that on the vendor!

Apr 16, 2020
  15. Zipe replied to the thread Weapon Ornament Request, Round Two.

Hello, Thanks for Organizing it, Dhurgan. I'll start with 3 shields and 2 maces. I added photos from Zam, not my credit. and Links to...

Apr 16, 2020
  16. Zipe replied to the thread The end of SK's.

Edited your spacing, so everyone can properly understand you. Back on topic: I'll only speak about the recent changes... the dot...

Apr 16, 2020
  17. Zipe posted a new thread.

Raid currency bonus

Hello, From Phinigel server at TDS expansion: as soon as today's patch went up (15 april 2020), we managed to beat a COTF T1 and T1b event...

Forum: Bug Reports

Apr 15, 2020
  18. Zipe replied to the thread Test Update 04/07/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Hello, I understand your reasoning and I totally support that... but do you realize that making that ornaments all/all and increase the...

Apr 10, 2020
  19. Zipe liked Aegir's post in the thread Working as intended - or is it a hilarious bug?.

Some strange mutations are happening within the Combine Empire's citadel of Arx Mentis. [IMG]

Mar 30, 2020
  20. Zipe liked Aegir's post in the thread Info Needed Phinigel Server: Missing NPC in PoK 16th Anniversary: Captain Jack Aviak..

Hello, All other 16th Anniversary NPC's spawned upon TDS and are working fine. We are, however, still missing Captain Jack Aviak in...

Mar 26, 2020
  21. Zipe liked Skuz's post in the thread Confirmed Raid Main Assist setting stops working after that player zones.

Bug - Assist Raid Main assist stops working after the player zones, the player set as MA will target something without a target ring &...

Mar 26, 2020
  22. Zipe liked Allayna's post in the thread Duplicate Topic Raid Assist.

Raid assist has to be reset currently for the following conditions: RA zones Someone else zones in after RA set - unable to see RA

Mar 26, 2020
  23. Zipe replied to the thread That one item you've always wanted but never got..

Hehe, I remember that I spent almost all PoR there. Mostly killing that dude and farming the orb. By the time I got 4th the next exp was...

Mar 9, 2020
  24. Zipe replied to the thread Ligament Slice causes mobs to run?.

Hello, That is not a fear and neither a bug... it's how Blind works. Previously, when the AA weren't merged, I stopped using it because of...

Feb 12, 2020
  25. Zipe replied to the thread Phinigel - TDS keying problem. (Will impact other TLP's).

I wonder how this will affect us: Source: Game Update Notes: May 15, 2019...

Feb 5, 2020
  26. Zipe replied to the thread Selos - Lets talk Rogue BS dmg mod.

Hello, I assume we all agree that Everquest character power is the sum of lots of small things. Backstab mod is one of this examples. That...

Feb 1, 2020
  27. Zipe replied to the thread What to do in CotF?.

Hello, Cotf got some goals that are useful up to live... Hero's Fortitude and Vitality from achievements. Also, there are augments that are...

Feb 1, 2020
  28. Zipe replied to the thread Fixed Internally Call of the Forsaken launched and RoF T3-4 locked.

Thanks. And Sorry for the panicking!

Jan 29, 2020
  29. Zipe posted a new thread.

Fixed Internally Call of the Forsaken launched and RoF T3-4 locked

Hello, CoTF just launched on Phinny. We wen't to complete some banked Tasks to T3-4 Rain of Fear but we found out that the zones were...

Forum: Resolved

Jan 29, 2020
  30. Zipe replied to the thread It's 2020, isn't it time?.

Next TLP will probably be TDS-locked. Phinny will be on that era my March, so I guess it's the way to go to f-u_c-k up us, as they have...

Jan 1, 2020
  31. Zipe liked Beimeith's post in the thread GamParse 2.0.0.x Beta.

Couple things: 1) An "Efficiency" column has already been added for the next update, which is Actual Heal / Full Heal and is...

Jan 1, 2020
  32. Zipe replied to the thread GamParse 2.0.0.x Beta.

Hello, First of all: thanks for the great job on the parser. It's really important for having an overall overview of raid's performance....

Dec 31, 2019
  33. Zipe posted a new thread.

Outrider's Accuracy changes

Hello, I don't main a ranger but it's my second most played class and I consider it my first alt. It took me a lot of time to figure...

Forum: Hybrid

Dec 18, 2019
  34. Zipe liked Svann2's post in the thread Fixed Internally Bard: selos aa duration.

Our selos aa used to last 5 minutes (with extended ingenuity). Now it only lasts 2.5 minutes. Reported it on beta but never heard from a...

Dec 18, 2019
  35. Zipe replied to the thread Bug/Typo - Shaman AA: Call of the Ancients.

The transition to "tonics" or as you say "fix" sucks but meh, we just move to next eras and it'll eventually get better. Must admit that...

Dec 10, 2019