Zipe's Recent Activity

1. Zipe replied to the thread Master Vule lockout duration.

Man, relax. My statement about the purpose of the instance was meant to point out that the following assumption could be refuted because...

Oct 17, 2019 at 1:57 AM
  2. Zipe replied to the thread Master Vule lockout duration.

He is meant for flagging imho not for farming gear. He was OW. They made the instance when phinny was on era. We did a 6x or 4x split. It's...

Oct 15, 2019 at 12:38 AM
  3. Zipe replied to the thread Easiest class for new prog server?.

I would say that nowadays is still Monk>Berz>Rogue. For me, rogue golden stage has already started. The complexity ranked up and you...

Oct 14, 2019 at 12:15 AM
  4. Zipe replied to the thread Upcoming test server change to lower level Fading Memories - 12% mana cost is too much..

That's really sad. Bard getting fading memories was a big milestone on early expansions... game changing. Also forced you to start thinking...

Oct 11, 2019 at 2:28 AM
  5. Zipe replied to the thread Preview of Upcoming Changes to Combat Escape AA Abilities.

Please, leave it as it was. You are punishing everyone and your reasoning is "10% to fail sucks". 10% to fail is awesome, it gives a...

Oct 1, 2019
  6. Zipe replied to the thread <Rosengard III> Phinigel server - EU raiding guild.

Exp bonus soon! Most of us already exp capped for this expansion so we'll powerlevel any recruit wanting to catch up. If you want to...

Oct 1, 2019
  7. Zipe replied to the thread SK: 1-Hand or 2-Hand Weapons?.

Some pro shd use 2 hander during epic click because of the more dps you do the more you heal yourself. If you stack Visage of...

Sep 17, 2019
  8. Zipe replied to the thread Zoom Out Distance.

Hello, Dunno if this issue never been tracked, but I created a DBG issue tracker. https://dgcissuetracker.com/browse/EQ-2410 Upvote!

Sep 7, 2019
  9. Zipe replied to the thread Where Are The Memes?.

Hey, Just made this two today dedicated to a guildie and thought I could share it there. [IMG] [IMG]

Sep 6, 2019
  10. Zipe replied to the thread TLP Alchemy.

In this post by Ngreth you'll find when each distillate recipe unlocks:...

Aug 26, 2019
  11. Zipe replied to the thread When did you stop using CH rotations?.

We stopped using CH rotations for some events in Tacvi, Angish, Demiplane: Basically the lvl 70 range. We clearly didn't require them but...

Aug 8, 2019
  12. Zipe replied to the thread <Rosengard III> Phinigel server - EU raiding guild.

Veil of Alaris incoming!

Aug 1, 2019
  13. Zipe replied to the thread LDON Augment - Sparkling Emerald of Protection.

Hello, You had the proc message (A faint white aura surrounds you ) but you didn't see the buff? Probably you were getting hit and the buff...

Jul 31, 2019
  14. Zipe replied to the thread Remove signet requirement from CoA?.

The requirement is lifted, forgot if 2 or 3 expansions after OoW. Problem is that it's bugged and after EVERY expansion unlock the signets...

Jul 29, 2019
  15. Zipe replied to the thread Any secret to getting Power Cell C to drop in tipt?.

Oh, that kinda things that never drop when you actually need them. Enjoy the farm! That quest is epic and you'll be using the aug for long...

Jul 24, 2019
  16. Zipe replied to the thread Live Update Bugs 07/17/2019.

Hello, Right clicking character name on the chat to add to an existing DZ isn't working,It is saying that I am not on any DZ (I am DZ...

Jul 17, 2019
  17. Zipe liked Baldur's post in the thread Cultural type 16/17 can't be moved across armor????.

Shockingly allas is wrong, VoA augs are limited to Glorious armor only, which is the VoA armor. UF and HoT augs are limited to...

Jul 16, 2019
  18. Zipe replied to the thread Cultural type 16/17 can't be moved across armor????.

Why you say so? Because VoA crafted augs are limited to "August"? http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=112428;source=lucy...

Jul 16, 2019
  19. Zipe replied to the thread Do resists (saves) only block spell damage?.

As far as I know, when you do a resist check you can roll resisted, partially resisted, and not resisted. Partially resist makes the spell...

Jul 4, 2019
  20. Zipe liked MasterMagnus's post in the thread Crafted Ornamentations.

Sadly Player Studio has been officially closed for EQ and EQ2. Here is the announcement they made a short 35 days after announcing they...

Jul 4, 2019
  21. Zipe replied to the thread TSS XP Grind.

If you want raw exp, yes, Dodh hive instances. Otherwise I would do Black Legion camp or other Legion camps till your crew maxes the...

Jul 3, 2019
  22. Zipe replied to the thread Type 3 augs.

Slot 3 are the so called spellfocus slots. Starting in SoF, as Gremin mentioned, you start buying augments that boost the power of your...

Jun 30, 2019
  23. Zipe replied to the thread Group GoD stuff?.

BiC. Enjoy.

Jun 30, 2019
  24. Zipe replied to the thread Cleric Sanctified Blessing AA in Phini's HoT Era.

Zeatanas is right. Rank 7 should have unlocked for HoT and req lvl 90. Rank 8 should unlock with VoA and req lvl 95. Both ranks are flagged...

Jun 15, 2019
  25. Zipe replied to the thread Does ice burrower meat drop starting in velious?.

Hello, I spent some time also during PoP or GoD trying to get some preloots: It doesn't drop till OoW unlocks so don't lose your time. I...

Jun 12, 2019
  26. Zipe replied to the thread Selo tradeskill gain rate.

Are you really complaining about raising Fishing and you are at 33? People usually just craft baits or that stuff till +170. Check...

Apr 24, 2019