Zipe's Recent Activity

1. Zipe liked Lluianae's post in the thread The suggestions for Clerics.

There are suggestions that I've seen here and elsewhere, such as in the Cleric Discord, that I've quite liked, so I'd like to build on top...

Apr 24, 2024 at 1:45 PM
  2. Zipe replied to the thread The suggestions for Clerics.

Hello, I will quote myself from the 2023 beta forums, so my post doesn't get lost, because I realized that everyyear I post the same on...

Apr 23, 2024 at 12:01 PM
  3. Zipe replied to the thread Clarification on 200 day name reservation please. That name or any name?.

Let the conspiracy games begin! The obvious reason? didn't you see previous posters? The obvious reason is to monetize character...

Apr 12, 2024
  4. Zipe replied to the thread Fixed Recent Hotfix and Worse Lag.

I didn't try the group game but the raid game was totally unplayable yesterday. It didn't happen to most of the players but I can see...

Apr 1, 2024
  5. Zipe replied to the thread Vitality question.

That's not true. If you have sharing on (aka giver and receiver on) all you need to do is get any kind of exp. If you have Vitality...

Apr 1, 2024
  6. Zipe liked Bigstomp's post in the thread What are those must do anniversaries?.

I forget which year it is, but Brick of Knowledge is useful to get to the PoK when your Drunkard's Stein is down. (frequently run into...

Mar 9, 2024
  7. Zipe posted a new thread.

LS raid TS loot lockouts

Hello, Yes, I know RNG sucks and that your guild have cleared T1 and T2 events while absorbing loot loockouts from people farming...

Forum: Bug Reports

Feb 24, 2024
  8. Zipe liked Yinla's post in the thread No One Wants To Play On Live Servers.

We had 20+ players (not boxes, individuals) land on AB when Phinny got to live, they spread out over 3 or 4 guilds. Many of those...

Dec 10, 2023
  9. Zipe liked Tacoheals's post in the thread Fixed LS collection set: Mind Your Steppes.

This set is nowhere to be found in game, no ground spawn, not dropped. killed hundreds of mobs in Timorous Falls and no luck. Help!

Dec 10, 2023
  10. Zipe liked Tacoheals's post in the thread Laurion's Song Collections!!.

30th Expansion!! Let's go big right? Wrong. 2 missions, 8 raids, missing collects in game and nothing but a dang nightmare in beta with...

Dec 9, 2023
  11. Zipe replied to the thread Guild Hall Teleports.

Plot twist; new class added to the game... the guild hall teleporter. It kills people by opening their inventory window or, if you survive...

Nov 13, 2023