Zipe's Recent Activity

1. Zipe liked Accendo's post in the thread Get to Know Your Dev: Episode 8.

[IMG] Let's get to know one of our resident programmers, Katharine Anderson! How did you come to work on EverQuest? Honestly, it was...

Nov 30, 2021
  2. Zipe liked Sancus's post in the thread Shawl 3.0 Restoration option.

This is conflating a few different things. You're correct about click effects on items; these are in most cases cast by the item and...

Nov 28, 2021
  3. Zipe replied to the thread Shawl 3.0 Restoration option.

Ok, I may be wrong but this is how I understand it and it may help you to understand how any proc/clickie from items work: It's the item...

Nov 27, 2021
  4. Zipe replied to the thread Is 50% more Rares turned on? Rizlona.

I knew that you were aware of RNGjesus, I just made my post because there is ppl that believes that 50% bonus means; a flat 50% chance...

Nov 26, 2021
  5. Zipe replied to the thread Is 50% more Rares turned on? Rizlona.

Just as a reminder of how it works... if a named has a 20% chance to spawn, a 50% increase means that with the bonus the named will have a...

Nov 25, 2021
  6. Zipe replied to the thread Amazon and Daybreak teaming up for the next EverQuest?.

Certainly, having a login screen consume as much graphic card power while being idle as being ingame and having 8 hour queues on that login...

Nov 19, 2021
  7. Zipe replied to the thread Test Update 11/09/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

- Fixed the recourse spell in Claws of Velious Bard breastplate click effects.

Nov 9, 2021
  8. Zipe liked Xeris's post in the thread Bring Back Live GM Events.

While this statement is literally true it's problematic. The eq dev team probably doesn't have the time to randomly decide to host big...

Nov 3, 2021
  9. Zipe replied to the thread Game started crashing out of no where after selecting character and hitting enter world..

Hello, Did you modify your UI or anything related to your character ini files? Like Social hotkeys, spells, eqclient.ini (game...

Nov 2, 2021
  10. Zipe liked Karreck's post in the thread Bring Back Live GM Events.

Nobody should be forced to work off the clock. Either by direct order or by indirect "good for the game!" nonsense. Devs are people with...

Oct 30, 2021
  11. Zipe replied to the thread Bring Back Live GM Events.

I stopped reading there. PD: I loved how he used the word "orchestrate". I am having an epistemology orgasm. [IMG]

Oct 29, 2021
  12. Zipe liked Allworth's post in the thread Bring Back Live GM Events.

I never "demanded" devs work in their free time. Any dev that considers it "work" to be running an invasion once a month for an hour...

Oct 29, 2021
  13. Zipe replied to the thread Bring Back Live GM Events.

You mean the same passion that brought Holly to lead Wow-classic and leave DPG? On your first post I thought you measured accountancy of...

Oct 29, 2021
  14. Zipe replied to the thread Bring Back Live GM Events.

Maybe our dear friend Allworth can pop some passion from somewhere so more ppl join the Guide Program and organize them! Then it'll...

Oct 29, 2021
  15. Zipe liked Yinla's post in the thread Bring Back Live GM Events.

Mischief doesn't have guide events....

Oct 29, 2021
  16. Zipe replied to the thread Bazaar scammers.

Hello, On the AB server I have seen online bazaar bots that increase the price of their items when you browse their wares to get more money...

Oct 29, 2021
  17. Zipe replied to the thread Bring Back Live GM Events.

Hello, Do you know about the guide program? There are constant Guide events around all servers. Most, if not all of them, need you to be...

Oct 29, 2021
  18. Zipe posted a new thread.

Touch of the Divine not blockable

Hello, I find it strange that Touch of the Divine (AA version and I guess Tribute version too) can't be blocked. Is there any particular...

Forum: Bug Reports

Oct 24, 2021
  19. Zipe replied to the thread Faithstone of Courage missing deity restriction.

Hello! I see it as one of the perks of being an Human cleric; have two Faithstones. No reason to change it after 20 years!

Oct 19, 2021
  20. Zipe replied to the thread Terror of Luclin Mounts.

Hello, Shadow of Luclin limitation is a default one made for all mounts, since it's when they become available for the first time. I don't...

Oct 15, 2021
  21. Zipe replied to the thread Please help me understand Magician Pets and Focus.

Hello, An items Focus is a characteristic some items have that improve your magical or melee skills. I'll give you two examples. This item...

Oct 6, 2021
  22. Zipe replied to the thread Fellowship exp sharing No longer works.

Tested this week, my CAPPED characters are Giving experience to offline toons with SHARING on. There have been a rumor, for lots of years,...

Sep 27, 2021
  23. Zipe replied to the thread The Storm Boars TOV Progression Broken.

Hello, I bet the Workarounds have been posted thousands of times and that I may be missing something, but: Be sure to clear everything you...

Sep 27, 2021
  24. Zipe liked Metanis's post in the thread Are Divine Consequence, Nature's Reaction, Attentive Spirit broken?.

Sontalak's Statue emotes trigger these reactive heals. In Aary it's something the golem does. And for Arbitor it's the foot stomp where you...

Sep 26, 2021
  25. Zipe replied to the thread TLP Raid Currencies.

Nowadays Live servers get the boost as they are past expansions. VoA, RoF, etc, all of this should be 40 currency per kill because 9...

Sep 23, 2021
  26. Zipe replied to the thread Fellowship exp sharing No longer works.

Confirmed that this is working. My lvl 100 warrior got Vitality while he was offline. I can't confirm if anything else changed (like...

Sep 23, 2021
  27. Zipe liked Nniki's post in the thread Confirmed [Bard] CoV Arpeggio casting old version of Masterful Root.

The arpeggio click effects on CoV bard breastplates are casting a new (correct) version of Root but the old (incorrect) version of...

Sep 21, 2021
  28. Zipe replied to the thread Fixed Internally Rizlona Yxtta AOC: Riddle instantly locked out..

Hello, You clearly misunderstood me as I clearly said that GoD may be the last expansion that have AoCs that are out of progression. My...

Sep 20, 2021
  29. Zipe replied to the thread Are Divine Consequence, Nature's Reaction, Attentive Spirit broken?.

Hello, I parsed it on each CoV raid event months ago. It fires in Sontalak, Aary and Arbiter. I forgot what Ae triggered them, but it was a...

Sep 19, 2021
  30. Zipe replied to the thread Fixed Internally Rizlona Yxtta AOC: Riddle instantly locked out..

Hello, Primals can be done with a group. I would consider them as group content. Same as the guys in Qvic. Consider them as a bonus and not...

Sep 18, 2021
  31. Zipe replied to the thread Agents of Change for 115 Bard.

Hello, You can farm illusions and a shrink item in VT. The Harmonize cloak (Shadowsong Cloak) in Akheva Ruins for amplification. No clue if...

Sep 15, 2021
  32. Zipe replied to the thread General Heroics guide.

Hello, I'll assume as heroics you mean as what stat to pick for slot 5 augs. Well, for the priest and caster side (wis and int users),...

Sep 8, 2021
  33. Zipe replied to the thread Dazed and Confused.

When I am alone home and I have a long gameplay session ahead, I try to get drunk as ffff. The first hour I am still ok so I can do quests,...

Sep 5, 2021
  34. Zipe replied to the thread [[Euro Raiding Co-Op]] Antonious Bayle.

Another raid today! Starting by 16.00 CEST, we'll be rolling all the afternoon. We are farming VP mount, RoS achievements and ToV content...

Sep 4, 2021
  35. Zipe replied to the thread Biggest Cheater on Aradune.

You can't play with Silver accounts on TLP servers. There you have a double facepalm, you earned it. [IMG]

Aug 7, 2021
  36. Zipe liked Skuz's post in the thread [[Euro Raiding Co-Op]] Antonious Bayle.

Buy lots of beer (or wine):D

Aug 6, 2021
  37. Zipe replied to the thread [[Euro Raiding Co-Op]] Antonious Bayle.

This Saturday we are diving into our third weekend! We would love to have as many people as possible to join us into our consolidation! To...

Aug 6, 2021
  38. Zipe replied to the thread Shorten the 70 xpacs.

Lol Boze, During Phinny basically was YOU and ME farming the Black orbs. dunno if you ever realized that the only Bazaar mules selling...

Aug 6, 2021
  39. Zipe replied to the thread VoA Sepulchre of Order Partisan Quests.

Cheer up. I know it's a long grind but at least it's a memorable grind. No other end zone have such a grind-fest. I bet that the...

Aug 6, 2021
  40. Zipe replied to the thread Shorten the 70 xpacs.

Sometimes I feel that I am the only being that have enjoyed PoR. Not only the zones and the Group Progression is awesome, also you have...

Aug 5, 2021
  41. Zipe replied to the thread Alliance Heal range issues..

Hello, We just tested this again today and can confirm that it is still working how Clarisa posted. Bump up for visibility!

Aug 5, 2021
  42. Zipe liked Clarisa's post in the thread Alliance Heal range issues..

Thanks, Raccoo. I made these (crude) pictures to hopefully help in showing how the priest alliances actually work: [IMG] [IMG] I...

Aug 5, 2021
  43. Zipe replied to the thread I would like, for clerics (2021).

I can live without all this this QoL improvements but, sure, would be ok to have. What would make the game more fun for clerics would be...

Aug 4, 2021
  44. Zipe replied to the thread [[Euro Raiding Co-Op]] Antonious Bayle.

First Saturday have been a huge success. I was deadly drunk yet we managed to get avg. 35 mains on the raid. We meet up and we cleared...

Jul 24, 2021
  45. Zipe posted a new thread.

[[Euro Raiding Co-Op]] Antonious Bayle

- Raiding for the sake of raiding and grouping for the sake of grouping - The Co-Op is a coalition of players that share a mutual...

Forum: Guild Recruitment

Jul 23, 2021
  46. Zipe replied to the thread Housing on TLPs.

Captain Video is right on something, but I don't know if he is aware of that or just trolling or he is just right and noone understands...

Jul 23, 2021
  47. Zipe replied to the thread Housing on TLPs.

Hello, Houses itself are useless to the general player; it's just another trash bin to throw stuff that you could store on a mule or...

Jul 22, 2021
  48. Zipe posted a new thread.

AB [[Euro Raiding Saturdays ]]

Do you love raiding? Do you damn love Raiding for the sake of Raiding? Saturday afternoon will be your day for casual, pick-up, fun, drunk...

Forum: Guild Recruitment

Jul 16, 2021
  49. Zipe liked KaldaryeRZ's post in the thread Motivation To Play Clerics.

I'd be happy if they restored our ability to cleric swarm dark blues again. Increase the damage on our cleric ward and increase our AA...

Jul 12, 2021
  50. Zipe liked Sissruukk's post in the thread Cozen.

BTW, would anyone know the command line for adding the block?\ Edit: Got it figured out :-)

Jul 10, 2021
  51. Zipe replied to the thread Cozen.

I usually ask DPS that tend to get the buff to Block it. Also, it's just an aggro generation booster so, during a tankswap, if the first...

Jul 10, 2021
  52. Zipe replied to the thread Cozen.

With this buff mobs stick to the tanks; they even could go afk with auto attack!

Jul 10, 2021
  53. Zipe replied to the thread Confirmed Extended Target Window Slot Key Bindings Missing.

Hello, Tried your suggestion but not working for me: [IMG]

Jul 8, 2021
  54. Zipe liked Ownlei's post in the thread Confirmed Extended Target Window Slot Key Bindings Missing.

Was asked to post this to bug report section from >>HERE<<. Let me know if there is more info I should provide. The good-ish info: I...

Jul 8, 2021
  55. Zipe replied to the thread Confirmed Extended Target Window Slot Key Bindings Missing.

Hello, this is still happening.

Jul 8, 2021
  56. Zipe replied to the thread Bard slow?.

jezz, after this many years you still don't know when I am doing an hyperbole.. .of course it isn't like a Tugurs, bro! XD

Jul 1, 2021
  57. Zipe replied to the thread Bard slow?.

So, you Wakk joined the club that think that Energy sap is like Tugurs?!?! heheh Energy sap, and the rapier, is 35% slow aka ultra ...

Jul 1, 2021
  58. Zipe replied to the thread Bard slow?.

hehehe, Zam did a lot of harm there. There is a lot of ppl still thinking that Sloth or Bard 3.0 RoF weapon is like a Tugur's.

Jul 1, 2021
  59. Zipe replied to the thread What QOL things would you like to see added to EQ?.

Hello, What about Save Searches feature for Item Find and Bazaar window... Have it been mentioned? I am tired of constantly loading slot 5...

Jun 30, 2021
  60. Zipe replied to the thread Confirmed Overseer recovery quest recovered wrong agent.

Hello, I would like to add that Recovery quests can "crit" bonus Agents...I always do them regardless because I know that if I get a bonus...

Jun 21, 2021
  61. Zipe liked Yinla's post in the thread Past Expansion Collector's Edition Bundle Now Available!.

Disapointed, was hoping they would add the ROF feature so I would be able to use the collects I have from RoF which were only usable if you...

Jun 17, 2021
  62. Zipe replied to the thread Past Expansion Collector's Edition Bundle Now Available!.

Hello, That's pretty awesome. I must congratulate DPG to finally take this marketing decision and offer this. The bundle is irrelevant, or...

Jun 17, 2021
  63. Zipe replied to the thread ARADUNE - Hack attacks continue to come threw Everquest Client. Hacker attempted to order -> Discord.

This is awesome, can only get better. [IMG]

Jun 12, 2021