Zenn's Recent Activity

1. Zenn replied to the thread Overseer - Conversions - Can agents be sorted by number owned Highest to Lowest?.

QOL improvements for Overseer are definitely highly desirable to reduce the time it takes to do this exercise every 6 hours on multiple...

Jun 18, 2020
  2. Zenn replied to the thread Fade/Escape/Feign death doesn't seem to work anymore.

I too have experienced the same poltergeist agro a handful of times in the last year with either my Bard, BST and Necro where they have...

Apr 18, 2020
  3. Zenn posted a new thread.

Fixed Internally Velks Raid Instances - Trash Mobs Don't Drop Anything

Velks Raid instance on Xegony. All characters started with no Event or Loot lockouts. After first kobold kill, everyone received loot...

Forum: Resolved

Apr 17, 2020
  4. Zenn liked Axxius's post in the thread Overseer quest duration.

Please reduce the duration of the longer Overseer quests to 11.5 hr, 23.5 hr, 35.5 hr, 47.5 hr. For the same reason why raid lockouts are...

Apr 14, 2020
  5. Zenn replied to the thread Tactical Observations - Restless Bone Marrows.

Thanks for the consideration and the quick response Ngreth. As for current drop rate, a confirmation that the drop rate on Restless...

Apr 2, 2020
  6. Zenn posted a new thread.

Tactical Observations - Restless Bone Marrows

While I recognized that this won't change in time to help me, thinking about others that will be working on their Alts/Bots through this...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Apr 1, 2020