Zealot1340's Recent Activity

1. Zealot1340 liked Mashef's post in the thread New server(s).

Sad it's still happening...really I left right before Luclin dropped. Seen enough of the botters getting away with whatever...if...

Feb 9, 2024
  2. Zealot1340 replied to the thread New server(s).

Easy to observe early in PoP in the PoTactics pit as well. Bottlers leave their individual groups in the corners of the pit to level up...

Feb 9, 2024
  3. Zealot1340 liked Wassari's post in the thread New server(s).

I witnessed on Oakwynd this still happening with BOT Mages w/pets able to aggro mob before mob is aggrable (made that word up) for...

Feb 9, 2024
  4. Zealot1340 replied to the thread New server(s).

Also ban the bots as the OP suggests. It is rampant, blatant, and ignored on Oakwynd. The same person with multiple 30+ char automated box...

Feb 9, 2024
  5. Zealot1340 replied to the thread New server(s).

Stop shortening expansions and combining them. It’s been done already. Some of us play EQ because we actually want to play EQ. If someone...

Feb 9, 2024
  6. Zealot1340 replied to the thread What's Darkpaw's Official Position on Class Balance?.

The pursuit of balance typically ends with any class serving a particular role being more or less the same. It’s boring imo. I like that...

Dec 15, 2023
  7. Zealot1340 replied to the thread Why don't people like the game post POP?.

Leave LDoN alone. It’s already been shortened and some people actually like to play the EQ content. Most people play EQ for the...

Dec 15, 2023