zarcal's Recent Activity

1. zarcal replied to the thread Fixed Internally Are there supposed to be lvl 95 skels in Gfay on Agnarr?.

Wonderful, I was intentionally waiting on my alts for when it was less crowded now i get to dodge skellies that can kill me

Mar 13, 2024
  2. zarcal replied to the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

There is option three which me and my group (admittedly only 4) that is ignored. We don't by the new expansion until we need it. Last time...

Mar 11, 2024
  3. zarcal replied to the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

While I don't expect I am going anywhere so, I will admit I am at the point where I buy expansions when I need them. The last time I was...

Mar 11, 2024
  4. zarcal replied to the thread In Progress Mobs become unhittable in multiple locations in LS.

Had this today in the Grounds. Was lessioning on some alts on the hill where the Chaotic Heap spawns and got cannot hit/cannot see. I've...

Feb 7, 2024
  5. zarcal replied to the thread DirectX 11 API Port is live!.

Zoned into Valley of Lluyellan (or whatever it is in VOA) and could not see a thing. A name agroded from somewhere and well ya know.. time...

Jan 17, 2024
  6. zarcal replied to the thread Not A Bug Gamma option.

This is bad, guild hall is dark and the enhance vision slider does nothing at all. And i agree I am not into resetting my computer settings...

Jan 17, 2024
  7. zarcal replied to the thread Anniversary Tower ?.

Do the missions/quests scale or is it only for 120+ ?

Jan 17, 2024
  8. zarcal posted a new thread.

Bertox Blackburrow collection

I'm not going to violate the policies but there are players (mostly from the same guild) at most of the spawn points automatically picking...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Jan 12, 2024
  9. zarcal replied to the thread Fixed Spirit of the Lost doesn't locate Year of Darkpaw Collections.

Additionally, Spent close to 2 hrs this morning running around with 6 other people and only one person ended up with a bark (by time i...

Jan 1, 2024
  10. zarcal replied to the thread Mobs attacking halfway across zone.

Probably not related, but my alt team was hunting in the basement of House of Thule Lower last night to finish hunter, and one member got...

Dec 19, 2023
  11. zarcal replied to the thread Adventurer stone quest not working.

Is it an AP. Since there are flags/achievements does it think you already did it.

Dec 5, 2023
  12. zarcal replied to the thread Alternate Personas FAQ.

The only possible use I can think of is you do a mission and a no drop Caster Item drops or is in chest you can loot it with your SK and...

Dec 1, 2023