Yendar's Recent Activity

1. Yendar replied to the thread Mage - Aug gearing.

This is why I prefer to use a mixture of both and just go by the best available aug. You get better overall stats if you use several of...

Jun 27, 2020
  2. Yendar replied to the thread monk aa buy priority?.

The problem with having it in your spam key that I used to run into was that sometimes I would hit breather.. but then dissident/dicho...

Jun 26, 2020
  3. Yendar replied to the thread monk aa buy priority?.

Im going to add that extra breather into mine.. it does lag out and not work at times. As for the dissident, yes it adds damage.. and...

Jun 26, 2020
  4. Yendar replied to the thread monk aa buy priority?.

You can just ID/Breather when you get under 30% every 90 secs. I wouldn’t worry about endurance much unless breather wasn’t keeping up....

Jun 25, 2020
  5. Yendar replied to the thread Marketplace idea- evolving item potions.

What is this experience transfer machine in Corathus Creep? Do you think these new potions should work for evolving TS trophies?

Jun 25, 2020
  6. Yendar replied to the thread ToFS Merc Quests.

You just need to find someone that has the keys already & get them to help you so you can continue to advance your earring while you are...

Jun 25, 2020
  7. Yendar replied to the thread monk aa buy priority?.

You probably want to start with the utility stuff, run speed and magnanimous force.. then you can decide if you want defensive or offensive...

Jun 7, 2020
  8. Yendar replied to the thread Character transferring.

Getting to 115 and AA’s might be easy.. going through and redoing progression/hunters/heroic AA’s not so much. We’ve put a lot of work...

Jun 2, 2020
  9. Yendar replied to the thread Upgrades to enchanters for next expansion.

It’s not only greater cool down, casters and priests have 2 proc augs, a belt proc, and a security proc aug, as well as TBL and ToV...

May 28, 2020
  10. Yendar replied to the thread I pay for 8 accounts.

His insult wasn’t towards you at all. You omitted the part about how he called you a fool for paying for 8 accounts of “bug ridden...

May 27, 2020
  11. Yendar liked kizant's post in the thread Upgrades to enchanters for next expansion.

I suggested this in a bug report but I would like it if they changed how root works on Beguiler's Banishment Root. Right now, there's a...

May 27, 2020
  12. Yendar liked Szilent's post in the thread Upgrades to enchanters for next expansion.

Nah, you're not getting it. You cast it for the twincast effect. You don't "oh get a twincast as long as you're mezzing may as well"....

May 27, 2020
  13. Yendar liked Genusii's post in the thread Upgrades to enchanters for next expansion.

Ok, Enclee, I'll bite: 1) Charm - 30% base npc. 2) IoG mgb-able. Same as Auspice for rangers. 3) Innate stuns - return to...

May 27, 2020
  14. Yendar replied to the thread Upgrades to enchanters for next expansion.

You can be a troll on a horse. All adventurer illusions can be used with a mount. Illusions where there are no models of them using...

May 27, 2020
  15. Yendar replied to the thread Necs - How are you managing your mana on Lesson XP grinds?.

Not sure how you get low mana on your enchanter unless you’re running mind over matter and getting hit. I keep all 3 dots on every mob,...

May 27, 2020
  16. Yendar replied to the thread I pay for 8 accounts.

Lol the guy started insulting him about how little money he makes, when he probably pays for his 8 accounts with krono he earns in the...

May 27, 2020
  17. Yendar replied to the thread I pay for 8 accounts.

So you don’t pay for your 8 accounts using Krono you earn in the game?

May 27, 2020
  18. Yendar replied to the thread Enhanded Minion Added to Special AA Tab?.

For people that want their cake and to eat it too, I guess.

May 27, 2020
  19. Yendar replied to the thread Monk: Weak AAs, Discs, Skills that need ups in future expacs.

Couple things, blood drinkers Is % Based on your damage. 2% regained back in health, it doesn’t get worse or outdated at all.. if you do...

May 27, 2020
  20. Yendar replied to the thread Enhanded Minion Added to Special AA Tab?.

You can wear different armor with more preferred stats and not lose your focus.

May 27, 2020
  21. Yendar liked dreadlord's post in the thread Fixed Internally Overseer quests disappearing.

I know this was discussed previously, but understood it had been resolved in the last patch - hence this report I logged (to trader) this...

May 27, 2020
  22. Yendar liked Jumbur's post in the thread overseer: conversions and max completed quests.

When I finish a conversion it increments the completed quest number if it is below 10, which I understand from the patch-notes is not the...

May 27, 2020
  23. Yendar replied to the thread Enhanded Minion Added to Special AA Tab?.

That chase loot wouldn’t be worth so much when it’s a clickable buff that many people already have. Therefore trusting them wouldn’t be...

May 27, 2020
  24. Yendar replied to the thread Enhanded Minion Added to Special AA Tab?.

How much does having EM 28 verse EM23 actually help? Seems like one of the most overrated items in the game. A whole bunch of bad/mediocre...

May 27, 2020
  25. Yendar liked Nylrem's post in the thread The end of SK's.

I vote this post to win trollpost of the year award! Absolutely fantastic! From the terrible spacing, wording, heartfelt yet short...

May 22, 2020
  26. Yendar liked Dracolindus's post in the thread The end of SK's.

This is the most ridiculous thing I've ever read. A well played SK is perhaps the most powerful class in EQ. You need to take a good...

May 21, 2020
  27. Yendar replied to the thread Reviewing Torment of Velious expansion.

What are you talking about? All my toons are 115 max exp and have most everything done. I have zero trouble completing ToV content. Never...

May 21, 2020
  28. Yendar replied to the thread Reviewing Torment of Velious expansion.

There are a lot of so called “bad players” then in your book.. and those are the people that don’t finish the expansions generally. I...

May 20, 2020
  29. Yendar liked Whulfgar's post in the thread Reviewing Torment of Velious expansion.

Several things. 1. Do you box ? Is this what you mean when you say you can not beat TBL ? 2. Do people hate you so much that you do...

May 20, 2020
  30. Yendar liked Metanis's post in the thread Reviewing Torment of Velious expansion.

On a scale of 1 to 10 I'd give ToV a solid 5. It's not bad at all, it's just nothing special either. I blame the level increase for...

May 20, 2020
  31. Yendar replied to the thread Reviewing Torment of Velious expansion.

I normally just join a pickup group or whoever is running missions I just join up with a toon that doesn’t have a lockout as I’m still...

May 20, 2020
  32. Yendar replied to the thread Reviewing Torment of Velious expansion.

Obviously.. the problem is that this expansion brought us to the end game very quickly because it was so easy. There’s literally a post...

May 20, 2020
  33. Yendar replied to the thread Reviewing Torment of Velious expansion.

I don’t normally pet tank the missions.. and I play the mage the least of all my toons in groups.. but what kind of problems are you...

May 20, 2020
  34. Yendar replied to the thread Reviewing Torment of Velious expansion.

Okay.. I can agree here, but I can also make that same comment for ToV.. A mage pet can tank all of ToV (easier than in TBL) when it...

May 20, 2020
  35. Yendar replied to the thread Reviewing Torment of Velious expansion.

Not a single person? I have beaten all the ToV group content and not been able to finish TBL or RoS Challenger still for that matter....

May 20, 2020
  36. Yendar replied to the thread A couple sk questions.

I have a 115 mage with a group ToV TS earring. The mage earth pet tanks fine but it definitely doesn’t outdo group geared tanks.. not...

May 20, 2020
  37. Yendar replied to the thread Reviewing Torment of Velious expansion.

I don’t get ANY SENSE of accomplishment doing easy content. Everything doesn’t have to be super hard. Some things have to be somewhat...

May 20, 2020
  38. Yendar replied to the thread Reviewing Torment of Velious expansion.

Sure.. ToV has allowed them to go do the old stuff they couldn’t do.. which is fine... but they can also do the new stuff in ToV (which...

May 20, 2020
  39. Yendar liked Petalonyx's post in the thread The end of SK's.

Matches my experience. SKs offer indirect DPS because they heal themselves so well that the healers, or healer slots in a group, can...

May 20, 2020
  40. Yendar replied to the thread AA/Spell group redesign.

You You want people to just skip AA’s entirely. Does this only work on focus lines? What about a line like Gift of Mana. Can we just...

May 20, 2020
  41. Yendar replied to the thread Reviewing Torment of Velious expansion.

I did not play in the first month. In fact I purchased ToV late April when I started staying home for the Coronavirus. I don’t know what...

May 20, 2020
  42. Yendar replied to the thread Tanking Heroics.

Heroic Dex is not only about DPS. It improves their tanking more than Agi and Stam as well as their dps. Tanks should use either heal or...

May 20, 2020
  43. Yendar liked enclee's post in the thread Raiding Enchanter Numbers in ToV.

Nevermind distracted from the general point of my original post.

May 20, 2020
  44. Yendar replied to the thread The end of SK's.

serious hate? which class are you saying I hate.. I haven't said one negative thing about an SK. They're by far the best class in...

May 20, 2020
  45. Yendar replied to the thread Reviewing Torment of Velious expansion.

The evidence is here in this thread (including yourself who has 6 earrings completed) I trashed your opinion because it didn't...

May 20, 2020
  46. Yendar replied to the thread The end of SK's.

The rogue merc's are broken supposedly and everyone has the same issue with their aggro. This is not an SK dependant problem. SK's...

May 20, 2020
  47. Yendar replied to the thread The end of SK's.

no.. they can go in.. themselves and solo the mission, This isn't new.. they were doing it in TBL missions also.

May 20, 2020
  48. Yendar replied to the thread Reviewing Torment of Velious expansion.

umm.. if they are doing the same thing (cotf+) that means that they are still behind like you. Sure those people have things to do...

May 20, 2020
  49. Yendar replied to the thread The end of SK's.

Mages and Necros can barely out DPS an SK.. their tanking abilities are far below SKs.. They don’t mitigate as well, don’t pull as well,...

May 20, 2020
  50. Yendar replied to the thread Reviewing Torment of Velious expansion.

So you have things to catch up on... what about your raid guild member that aren’t behind? What are they going to do for the next 6...

May 20, 2020
  51. Yendar liked Whulfgar's post in the thread Reviewing Torment of Velious expansion.

TBL was the best expansion in a very long time. TBL had original zones .. original content .. (usual people complain bout copy pasted...

May 20, 2020
  52. Yendar replied to the thread Reviewing Torment of Velious expansion.

Id assume that prior to being 115, you also haven’t been working on many ToV AA’s. So prior to 115 and having the new AA’s you’re able...

May 20, 2020
  53. Yendar replied to the thread Reviewing Torment of Velious expansion.

Charger = enchanter I guess chanter got autocorrected. I have a toon that’s a cleric and he uses a tank merc with zero steadfast...

May 20, 2020
  54. Yendar replied to the thread Reviewing Torment of Velious expansion.

You can’t make a game for old players to “catch up” the current players will get bored & quit. If you want to catch up.. you do that in...

May 20, 2020
  55. Yendar replied to the thread AA/Spell group redesign.

I don’t see how it’s any more work. The new spelll comes out... the old focus is upgraded.. we have 2 new ranks this expansion. They...

May 20, 2020
  56. Yendar replied to the thread AA/Spell group redesign.

I agree, don’t think there’s been a level increase that’s been good for the game.

May 19, 2020
  57. Yendar liked Tuco's post in the thread AA/Spell group redesign.

The level restrictions around everything are obnoxious and don't present the player with any real decisions or gameplay. It's just a...

May 19, 2020
  58. Yendar liked Cragzop's post in the thread AA/Spell group redesign.

You're trying to make two arguments here … commentary on the focus/synergy aa system and the gap for folks coming back from prior to EoK...

May 19, 2020
  59. Yendar replied to the thread AA/Spell group redesign.

Your synergy and your new spells focus won’t work until you train another rank in them from ToV. This cost 100 AA for each spell and 200...

May 19, 2020
  60. Yendar replied to the thread Reviewing Torment of Velious expansion.

People complained all TBL about how difficult it was.. Now we have ToV where you can complete just about everything (except maybe the...

May 19, 2020
  61. Yendar replied to the thread AA/Spell group redesign.

In regards to the focus/synergy AA’s, it makes sense what you’re saying BUT.. that means that they aren’t losing any focus ability. If they...

May 19, 2020
  62. Yendar replied to the thread 4 Box Advice (another one?!?!!).

Shamans are great.. he could just as easily replace the Druid with the shaman though and use that as the only healer using your logic....

May 19, 2020
  63. Yendar replied to the thread The end of SK's.

SKs are the most overpowered class and it isn’t even close. I’d like to see your comments after playing another class for awhile.

May 19, 2020
  64. Yendar replied to the thread Looking to hunt for Monk Augmentations.

Ahh okay, yes.. was confusing this with the 1hander heal proc aug you convert from the challenger reward.

May 19, 2020
  65. Yendar replied to the thread Looking to hunt for Monk Augmentations.

Why is there a gem of striking and not devastation on here? You using 1h over 2h? that common for monks?

May 19, 2020
  66. Yendar replied to the thread Is EQ worth it?.

Judging by the small amount of resources they’re willing to put into Everquest especially as far as new expansions/quests/ etc. (Tov is...

May 15, 2020
  67. Yendar liked Skuz's post in the thread Coarse Salt.

Recipes in a current expansion that call for ingredients from past expansions should have those things available in the current content in...

Apr 16, 2020
  68. Yendar replied to the thread What scheduled maintenance???.

This is why they don't want to give ETA's. they have sent out a new ETA for 3 hours from around 11:30 PST on twitter. let them fix...

Apr 16, 2020
  69. Yendar replied to the thread Coarse Salt.

Trade skill items are like power sources. You should never have to go back to an old expansion to sit, farm, forage, or fish for a large...

Apr 8, 2020
  70. Yendar replied to the thread 2 Heroic Characters ?.

Looks like you aren’t understanding his question. He understands that only one of them is from the current promotion and the other was...

Mar 18, 2020