Yendar's Recent Activity

1. Yendar liked Cragzop's post in the thread 1-2 muhbis on group chest please?.

Wouldn't there be more incentive to do them if they left it alone? Cause then you'd have to do more for the muhbises you want... No thank...

Jun 24, 2019
  2. Yendar liked Lianeb's post in the thread 1-2 muhbis on group chest please?.

Are you honestly trying to tell me you never got 2 muhbis on a group mission chest? Personally for me if there is a Muhbis on the chest...

Jun 24, 2019
  3. Yendar replied to the thread 1-2 muhbis on group chest please?.

2 muhbis is definitely more common than 1 muhbis on a chest. Anyone that’s able to do consistently do the missions gets muhbis really...

Jun 24, 2019
  4. Yendar replied to the thread Wishes for the next expansion?.

It’s not that the cleric can’t easily outperform the merc. It’s that the improved healing of the cleric isn’t really necessary or even...

Jun 20, 2019
  5. Yendar liked tyrantula's post in the thread Wishes for the next expansion?.

Whoever prefers a merc over a real cleric is insane

Jun 20, 2019
  6. Yendar replied to the thread Mem Blur change is it a NERF?.

I’d assume they don’t want enchanters ks’ing people blurring their mobs and out dpsing them.

Jun 20, 2019
  7. Yendar replied to the thread Mem Blur change is it a NERF?.

Helping PL? Enchanter is one of the best and fastest pl classes. Especially leveling up until you’re high enough to just group. You...

Jun 20, 2019
  8. Yendar liked Nylrem's post in the thread Mage Spell Choice.

Need info on your box group... what classes and how many of each, how many primary pets can be on the mob, and how good are you at using...

Jun 4, 2019
  9. Yendar liked Bakaf's post in the thread evolving skill up rates.

All my evolving items leveled at the same rate, no difference between them.

Jun 4, 2019
  10. Yendar liked Derresh's post in the thread Ambassador of loving.

Only 19 hours? In EoK I spent roughly 43 hours camping Everburning Cinder aug before it dropped to increase my hdex by 1. That's when I...

Jun 4, 2019
  11. Yendar replied to the thread Pound for Pound.

Gathu - Shaman in xegony

Jun 1, 2019
  12. Yendar liked Axxius's post in the thread Don't Trip.

Minimize the number of jumps (i.e. the chance of failure). Bring an evacer or simply click the lamp. Earth: go right, 1 jump, kill it,...

May 23, 2019
  13. Yendar liked Lisard's post in the thread Ideal Melee Raid Group.

we should transfer to test server and toy with this for science.

May 19, 2019
  14. Yendar replied to the thread Ideal Melee Raid Group.

Most people put the ranger in the melee group with the bard and shaman unless there’s another Zerker, Monk, or Rogue that can benefit...

May 19, 2019
  15. Yendar liked Vaeeldar's post in the thread Wild Blossom Star and other TBL names.

Wending ways is massively easier than any trial including the 3. Why? Because he can literally burn every disc and aa he has. Afk for 10-15...

May 18, 2019
  16. Yendar replied to the thread Wild Blossom Star and other TBL names.

Melee dps merc would probably be better with the shaman, yes.

May 18, 2019
  17. Yendar liked Allayna's post in the thread Why are some Augs Lore Equipped instead of just Lore?.

Or...right click the type 3 aug in your old gear and then destroy.

May 18, 2019
  18. Yendar liked Vinjin's post in the thread Why are some Augs Lore Equipped instead of just Lore?.

I would love to see the newer Lore Equipped tag applied to all type 3 augs in the game. I've lost count how many times I've gone to buy a...

May 18, 2019
  19. Yendar liked Thunderkiks's post in the thread Wild Blossom Star and other TBL names.

Very messy but yes hehe. We were in a hurry. Trying to get flagged for Empyr to do the 20th anniversary cake eating challenge. After...

May 15, 2019
  20. Yendar liked Monkman's post in the thread Why nerf melee belts slow proc?.

The only gripe I have with the nerf is that it's items like these that make this game fun, EQ has always been about cool clickies or items...

May 15, 2019
  21. Yendar liked Repthor's post in the thread Why nerf melee belts slow proc?.

Most ppl dont slow anyway by the time slow has landed belt or not mob is normaly about dead. Also belt alow get resisted tons aswell. The...

May 15, 2019
  22. Yendar replied to the thread Request: List your Favorite & Useful Clickie's.

Bulwark of many portals is nice for insta cast gate in sticky situations. You can click it while running which is nice.

May 15, 2019
  23. Yendar replied to the thread Wild Blossom Star and other TBL names.

You were able to tank the trials on your monk in mainly conflag still? Nice.

May 15, 2019
  24. Yendar liked Thunderkiks's post in the thread Wild Blossom Star and other TBL names.

I think Trial of Three is easier then Wending ways so you may try that one next. I'm working on my old group geared toons that I had...

May 15, 2019
  25. Yendar liked Cadira's post in the thread Wild Blossom Star and other TBL names.

I honestly am not sure why people say wending ways is easier than to3. I mean sure, the bosses are about equally as hard as far as I can...

May 15, 2019
  26. Yendar replied to the thread Wild Blossom Star and other TBL names.

No, you just go back into smoke.. like you’re going to do another trial. You don’t need to do fight fire, just run through Stratos....

May 15, 2019
  27. Yendar replied to the thread Wild Blossom Star and other TBL names.

Sorry, yes.. you can do everything except mercenary of plane of smoke... as you can’t request those tasks without completing all 5...

May 14, 2019
  28. Yendar liked NeverPayForLag's post in the thread Wild Blossom Star and other TBL names.

How do you do that? I have ALL progression except Plane of Smoke Mercenary! Why? Because I don't get any quests in Plane of Smoke....

May 14, 2019
  29. Yendar replied to the thread When the stars fell collection.

They are just as rare from the giants/Burynai as the elementals in SW. Thing is the giants have ALOT more hp than the others.

May 13, 2019
  30. Yendar replied to the thread When the stars fell collection.

How many mobs do you kill in 3 hours? Can’t remember but i think it’s supposed to be 1/16 or 1/27 should be a drop. Obviously RNG...

May 13, 2019
  31. Yendar replied to the thread Wild Blossom Star and other TBL names.

You’re fine, you can basically complete the entire expansion with the gear you have. There will be a few namers you have trouble with....

May 13, 2019
  32. Yendar replied to the thread Wild Blossom Star and other TBL names.

He doesn’t need DPS for Wending Ways or Trial of Three does he? Why can’t he do one of those every 3 days and farm Them for tradeskill...

May 13, 2019
  33. Yendar replied to the thread Evolving items and gear resets, a suggestion....

Couldn’t they just allow them to evolve in the new expansion also. Then people wouldn’t really have to go back to TBL (other than doing...

May 13, 2019
  34. Yendar replied to the thread RK2 spell drop.

They also added RoS power sources and primordials to the zone last patch.

May 12, 2019
  35. Yendar liked Conq's post in the thread Wild Blossom Star and other TBL names.

From my personal experience, namers in Stratos were not worth the effort killing at all. I killed them to complete hunters, and haven't...

May 12, 2019
  36. Yendar replied to the thread Wild Blossom Star and other TBL names.

Upgrading to TBL armor would be significantly faster to do and a larger upgrade than farming old type 5’s. Literally just waiting for...

May 12, 2019
  37. Yendar replied to the thread Wild Blossom Star and other TBL names.

That’s just absolutely not true.. You can skip the harder trials.. you may have to join groups and run your toons through 1 at a time....

May 12, 2019
  38. Yendar liked NeverPayForLag's post in the thread Wild Blossom Star and other TBL names.

Doubtful. I take the first RoS mission as a milestone. If you can handle that, then you can handle mobs like Wildblossom. If you cannot...

May 12, 2019
  39. Yendar replied to the thread Wild Blossom Star and other TBL names.

You can complete 1 trial every 3 days to continue on progression past stratos. T2 loot will be unlocked after completing 1 trial. Each...

May 12, 2019
  40. Yendar replied to the thread Wild Blossom Star and other TBL names.

By “lamps” he means diminished inhabited muhbis for the t3 Tradeskill gear. You’re getting those in stratos?

May 12, 2019
  41. Yendar replied to the thread Wild Blossom Star and other TBL names.

Sounds like a DPS issue, the fight shouldn’t be taking that long. You aren’t max AA yet, but you may need to use some glyphs to up your dps...

May 12, 2019
  42. Yendar liked Odiosus's post in the thread How many paid accounts do you have?.

5 paid. I think one of the obvious take aways from this thread is that there is definitely a market for account to account transfers being...

May 10, 2019
  43. Yendar replied to the thread How many paid accounts do you have?.

2.. will up it to 4 as soon as I’m Able to transfer some rooms off accounts. Please open acct to acct transfers.

May 9, 2019
  44. Yendar replied to the thread Leveling an Enchanter.

Transfixers aura sorry, it autocorrected me.

May 9, 2019
  45. Yendar liked Andarriel's post in the thread Leveling an Enchanter.

what are transducers? and thanks for all the info kinda learning as I go on enc. There was 50% xp bonus for awhile and I wanted to...

May 9, 2019
  46. Yendar liked Drogba's post in the thread Cazic Thul is requesting a server merge.

We appreciate the response. I hope this is high on the priority list. How many extinctions(retired players) and habitat losses(active...

May 7, 2019
  47. Yendar replied to the thread Leveling an Enchanter.

I think you want to run twincast and mana reiteration aura (or whichever level version you have) the transducers should be used for...

May 7, 2019
  48. Yendar replied to the thread Two Tiers of Group mission difficulty system.

Exactly why this idea is horrible. GMM will be viable for AA’s, levels for the next 2 expansions. It will be the path of least...

May 5, 2019
  49. Yendar replied to the thread Two Tiers of Group mission difficulty system.

Also another thing to point out, if that the group content is the most fun and rewarding for group geared players. Raid geared players...

May 4, 2019
  50. Yendar liked Tucoh's post in the thread Two Tiers of Group mission difficulty system.

I want content for everybody, not content that is too hard for a chunk of the max-level playerbase and too easy for another chunk of the...

May 4, 2019
  51. Yendar liked svann's post in the thread Two Tiers of Group mission difficulty system.

No you misrepresent the problem. The problem with this expac was that some of the initial progression was too hard for some people so it...

May 4, 2019
  52. Yendar liked Voxynn's post in the thread Two Tiers of Group mission difficulty system.

As a casual. I can say I would absolutely love the challange of a third tier of hard group stuff for an actual better gear pay off. I...

May 4, 2019
  53. Yendar replied to the thread Two Tiers of Group mission difficulty system.

Then nobody does the hard mission, what’s the point?

May 4, 2019
  54. Yendar liked Aurastrider's post in the thread Two Tiers of Group mission difficulty system.

I understand what you are trying to accomplish but your reward system for the hard mode effectively gives the middle finger to...

May 4, 2019
  55. Yendar replied to the thread Two Tiers of Group mission difficulty system.

The group content has never been tuned toward raid gear in mind, you’ve never needed raid gear to complete the group missions with small...

May 4, 2019
  56. Yendar liked Tutunka's post in the thread Two Tiers of Group mission difficulty system.

I wish they would have kept the hardcore versions of missions in game. I really enjoyed them. Tho they really should have better...

May 4, 2019
  57. Yendar liked Tucoh's post in the thread Two Tiers of Group mission difficulty system.

Wouldnt mind this at all. It might actually make it easier to balance because devs wouldn't need to strike a balance between casuals and...

May 4, 2019
  58. Yendar replied to the thread Two Tiers of Group mission difficulty system.

There are groupers that don’t raid that are able to do the current group content just fine. Now they’re going to be limited to doing...

May 4, 2019
  59. Yendar replied to the thread Mage Spell Choice.

Yes, and the other 105 spear when twincast is up. If you have appt of pets up (host of elements) or from your other rooms swarms you...

May 4, 2019
  60. Yendar replied to the thread Leveling an Enchanter.

Not sure what level you are at with your enchanter but you get Twincast, Bolstering, and Mana Recip Reiteraion auras.. can use 2 at a...

Apr 29, 2019
  61. Yendar replied to the thread Leveling an Enchanter.

Enchanters is one of the easiest classes to level. Go join groups of 110 people in GMM. Keep them buffed, trash the mobs. Hit your adps...

Apr 29, 2019
  62. Yendar replied to the thread Endgame Enchanter Power?.

You don’t need to kill stunnable mobs. You should be using next to catch up on heals (chaotic mez for twincast procs). After you dot the...

Apr 29, 2019
  63. Yendar liked Kimbella's post in the thread Endgame Enchanter Power?.

[img] Yes, enc runes are nice. I just hope that you are not implying that enchanters should keep all those runes memmed while doing...

Apr 29, 2019
  64. Yendar replied to the thread Endgame Enchanter Power?.

I’d this new that it stoped stacking with the Jann’s Veil? I didn’t remember that before.

Apr 29, 2019
  65. Yendar liked Drogba's post in the thread Endgame Enchanter Power?.

cast on a mob that's in a pile, and it comes single.

Apr 26, 2019
  66. Yendar liked Brohg's post in the thread Endgame Enchanter Power?.

RIP Arcane Whisper

Apr 26, 2019
  67. Yendar liked kizant's post in the thread Endgame Enchanter Power?.

Regardless enchanters still have some of the best methods for pulling. If someone is using a druid instead then they must not need an...

Apr 26, 2019
  68. Yendar replied to the thread Endgame Enchanter Power?.

Enchanters are extremely powerful.. As a group geared toon you’d probably have the best chance to molo namers with a chanter than any other...

Apr 24, 2019