Yendar's Recent Activity

1. Yendar liked Cragzop's post in the thread 1-2 muhbis on group chest please?.

Wouldn't there be more incentive to do them if they left it alone? Cause then you'd have to do more for the muhbises you want... No thank...

Jun 24, 2019
  2. Yendar liked Lianeb's post in the thread 1-2 muhbis on group chest please?.

Are you honestly trying to tell me you never got 2 muhbis on a group mission chest? Personally for me if there is a Muhbis on the chest...

Jun 24, 2019
  3. Yendar replied to the thread 1-2 muhbis on group chest please?.

2 muhbis is definitely more common than 1 muhbis on a chest. Anyone that’s able to do consistently do the missions gets muhbis really...

Jun 24, 2019
  4. Yendar replied to the thread Wishes for the next expansion?.

It’s not that the cleric can’t easily outperform the merc. It’s that the improved healing of the cleric isn’t really necessary or even...

Jun 20, 2019
  5. Yendar liked tyrantula's post in the thread Wishes for the next expansion?.

Whoever prefers a merc over a real cleric is insane

Jun 20, 2019
  6. Yendar replied to the thread Mem Blur change is it a NERF?.

I’d assume they don’t want enchanters ks’ing people blurring their mobs and out dpsing them.

Jun 20, 2019
  7. Yendar replied to the thread Mem Blur change is it a NERF?.

Helping PL? Enchanter is one of the best and fastest pl classes. Especially leveling up until you’re high enough to just group. You...

Jun 20, 2019
  8. Yendar liked Nylrem's post in the thread Mage Spell Choice.

Need info on your box group... what classes and how many of each, how many primary pets can be on the mob, and how good are you at using...

Jun 4, 2019
  9. Yendar liked Bakaf's post in the thread evolving skill up rates.

All my evolving items leveled at the same rate, no difference between them.

Jun 4, 2019
  10. Yendar liked Derresh's post in the thread Ambassador of loving.

Only 19 hours? In EoK I spent roughly 43 hours camping Everburning Cinder aug before it dropped to increase my hdex by 1. That's when I...

Jun 4, 2019
  11. Yendar replied to the thread Pound for Pound.

Gathu - Shaman in xegony

Jun 1, 2019
  12. Yendar liked Axxius's post in the thread Don't Trip.

Minimize the number of jumps (i.e. the chance of failure). Bring an evacer or simply click the lamp. Earth: go right, 1 jump, kill it,...

May 23, 2019
  13. Yendar liked Lisard's post in the thread Ideal Melee Raid Group.

we should transfer to test server and toy with this for science.

May 19, 2019
  14. Yendar replied to the thread Ideal Melee Raid Group.

Most people put the ranger in the melee group with the bard and shaman unless there’s another Zerker, Monk, or Rogue that can benefit...

May 19, 2019
  15. Yendar liked Vaeeldar's post in the thread Wild Blossom Star and other TBL names.

Wending ways is massively easier than any trial including the 3. Why? Because he can literally burn every disc and aa he has. Afk for 10-15...

May 18, 2019
  16. Yendar replied to the thread Wild Blossom Star and other TBL names.

Melee dps merc would probably be better with the shaman, yes.

May 18, 2019
  17. Yendar liked Allayna's post in the thread Why are some Augs Lore Equipped instead of just Lore?.

Or...right click the type 3 aug in your old gear and then destroy.

May 18, 2019
  18. Yendar liked Vinjin's post in the thread Why are some Augs Lore Equipped instead of just Lore?.

I would love to see the newer Lore Equipped tag applied to all type 3 augs in the game. I've lost count how many times I've gone to buy a...

May 18, 2019
  19. Yendar liked Thunderkiks's post in the thread Wild Blossom Star and other TBL names.

Very messy but yes hehe. We were in a hurry. Trying to get flagged for Empyr to do the 20th anniversary cake eating challenge. After...

May 15, 2019
  20. Yendar liked Monkman's post in the thread Why nerf melee belts slow proc?.

The only gripe I have with the nerf is that it's items like these that make this game fun, EQ has always been about cool clickies or items...

May 15, 2019
  21. Yendar liked Repthor's post in the thread Why nerf melee belts slow proc?.

Most ppl dont slow anyway by the time slow has landed belt or not mob is normaly about dead. Also belt alow get resisted tons aswell. The...

May 15, 2019
  22. Yendar replied to the thread Request: List your Favorite & Useful Clickie's.

Bulwark of many portals is nice for insta cast gate in sticky situations. You can click it while running which is nice.

May 15, 2019
  23. Yendar replied to the thread Wild Blossom Star and other TBL names.

You were able to tank the trials on your monk in mainly conflag still? Nice.

May 15, 2019
  24. Yendar liked Thunderkiks's post in the thread Wild Blossom Star and other TBL names.

I think Trial of Three is easier then Wending ways so you may try that one next. I'm working on my old group geared toons that I had...

May 15, 2019
  25. Yendar liked Cadira's post in the thread Wild Blossom Star and other TBL names.

I honestly am not sure why people say wending ways is easier than to3. I mean sure, the bosses are about equally as hard as far as I can...

May 15, 2019
  26. Yendar replied to the thread Wild Blossom Star and other TBL names.

No, you just go back into smoke.. like you’re going to do another trial. You don’t need to do fight fire, just run through Stratos....

May 15, 2019
  27. Yendar replied to the thread Wild Blossom Star and other TBL names.

Sorry, yes.. you can do everything except mercenary of plane of smoke... as you can’t request those tasks without completing all 5...

May 14, 2019
  28. Yendar liked NeverPayForLag's post in the thread Wild Blossom Star and other TBL names.

How do you do that? I have ALL progression except Plane of Smoke Mercenary! Why? Because I don't get any quests in Plane of Smoke....

May 14, 2019
  29. Yendar replied to the thread When the stars fell collection.

They are just as rare from the giants/Burynai as the elementals in SW. Thing is the giants have ALOT more hp than the others.

May 13, 2019
  30. Yendar replied to the thread When the stars fell collection.

How many mobs do you kill in 3 hours? Can’t remember but i think it’s supposed to be 1/16 or 1/27 should be a drop. Obviously RNG...

May 13, 2019
  31. Yendar replied to the thread Wild Blossom Star and other TBL names.

You’re fine, you can basically complete the entire expansion with the gear you have. There will be a few namers you have trouble with....

May 13, 2019
  32. Yendar replied to the thread Wild Blossom Star and other TBL names.

He doesn’t need DPS for Wending Ways or Trial of Three does he? Why can’t he do one of those every 3 days and farm Them for tradeskill...

May 13, 2019
  33. Yendar replied to the thread Evolving items and gear resets, a suggestion....

Couldn’t they just allow them to evolve in the new expansion also. Then people wouldn’t really have to go back to TBL (other than doing...

May 13, 2019
  34. Yendar replied to the thread RK2 spell drop.

They also added RoS power sources and primordials to the zone last patch.

May 12, 2019
  35. Yendar liked Conq's post in the thread Wild Blossom Star and other TBL names.

From my personal experience, namers in Stratos were not worth the effort killing at all. I killed them to complete hunters, and haven't...

May 12, 2019
  36. Yendar replied to the thread Wild Blossom Star and other TBL names.

Upgrading to TBL armor would be significantly faster to do and a larger upgrade than farming old type 5’s. Literally just waiting for...

May 12, 2019
  37. Yendar replied to the thread Wild Blossom Star and other TBL names.

That’s just absolutely not true.. You can skip the harder trials.. you may have to join groups and run your toons through 1 at a time....

May 12, 2019
  38. Yendar liked NeverPayForLag's post in the thread Wild Blossom Star and other TBL names.

Doubtful. I take the first RoS mission as a milestone. If you can handle that, then you can handle mobs like Wildblossom. If you cannot...

May 12, 2019
  39. Yendar replied to the thread Wild Blossom Star and other TBL names.

You can complete 1 trial every 3 days to continue on progression past stratos. T2 loot will be unlocked after completing 1 trial. Each...

May 12, 2019
  40. Yendar replied to the thread Wild Blossom Star and other TBL names.

By “lamps” he means diminished inhabited muhbis for the t3 Tradeskill gear. You’re getting those in stratos?

May 12, 2019
  41. Yendar replied to the thread Wild Blossom Star and other TBL names.

Sounds like a DPS issue, the fight shouldn’t be taking that long. You aren’t max AA yet, but you may need to use some glyphs to up your dps...

May 12, 2019
  42. Yendar liked Odiosus's post in the thread How many paid accounts do you have?.

5 paid. I think one of the obvious take aways from this thread is that there is definitely a market for account to account transfers being...

May 10, 2019
  43. Yendar replied to the thread How many paid accounts do you have?.

2.. will up it to 4 as soon as I’m Able to transfer some rooms off accounts. Please open acct to acct transfers.

May 9, 2019
  44. Yendar replied to the thread Leveling an Enchanter.

Transfixers aura sorry, it autocorrected me.

May 9, 2019
  45. Yendar liked Andarriel's post in the thread Leveling an Enchanter.

what are transducers? and thanks for all the info kinda learning as I go on enc. There was 50% xp bonus for awhile and I wanted to...

May 9, 2019
  46. Yendar liked Drogba's post in the thread Cazic Thul is requesting a server merge.

We appreciate the response. I hope this is high on the priority list. How many extinctions(retired players) and habitat losses(active...

May 7, 2019
  47. Yendar replied to the thread Leveling an Enchanter.

I think you want to run twincast and mana reiteration aura (or whichever level version you have) the transducers should be used for...

May 7, 2019
  48. Yendar replied to the thread Two Tiers of Group mission difficulty system.

Exactly why this idea is horrible. GMM will be viable for AA’s, levels for the next 2 expansions. It will be the path of least...

May 5, 2019
  49. Yendar replied to the thread Two Tiers of Group mission difficulty system.

Also another thing to point out, if that the group content is the most fun and rewarding for group geared players. Raid geared players...

May 4, 2019
  50. Yendar liked Tucoh's post in the thread Two Tiers of Group mission difficulty system.

I want content for everybody, not content that is too hard for a chunk of the max-level playerbase and too easy for another chunk of the...

May 4, 2019
  51. Yendar liked svann's post in the thread Two Tiers of Group mission difficulty system.

No you misrepresent the problem. The problem with this expac was that some of the initial progression was too hard for some people so it...

May 4, 2019
  52. Yendar liked Voxynn's post in the thread Two Tiers of Group mission difficulty system.

As a casual. I can say I would absolutely love the challange of a third tier of hard group stuff for an actual better gear pay off. I...

May 4, 2019
  53. Yendar replied to the thread Two Tiers of Group mission difficulty system.

Then nobody does the hard mission, what’s the point?

May 4, 2019
  54. Yendar liked Aurastrider's post in the thread Two Tiers of Group mission difficulty system.

I understand what you are trying to accomplish but your reward system for the hard mode effectively gives the middle finger to...

May 4, 2019
  55. Yendar replied to the thread Two Tiers of Group mission difficulty system.

The group content has never been tuned toward raid gear in mind, you’ve never needed raid gear to complete the group missions with small...

May 4, 2019
  56. Yendar liked Tutunka's post in the thread Two Tiers of Group mission difficulty system.

I wish they would have kept the hardcore versions of missions in game. I really enjoyed them. Tho they really should have better...

May 4, 2019
  57. Yendar liked Tucoh's post in the thread Two Tiers of Group mission difficulty system.

Wouldnt mind this at all. It might actually make it easier to balance because devs wouldn't need to strike a balance between casuals and...

May 4, 2019
  58. Yendar replied to the thread Two Tiers of Group mission difficulty system.

There are groupers that don’t raid that are able to do the current group content just fine. Now they’re going to be limited to doing...

May 4, 2019
  59. Yendar replied to the thread Mage Spell Choice.

Yes, and the other 105 spear when twincast is up. If you have appt of pets up (host of elements) or from your other rooms swarms you...

May 4, 2019
  60. Yendar replied to the thread Leveling an Enchanter.

Not sure what level you are at with your enchanter but you get Twincast, Bolstering, and Mana Recip Reiteraion auras.. can use 2 at a...

Apr 29, 2019
  61. Yendar replied to the thread Leveling an Enchanter.

Enchanters is one of the easiest classes to level. Go join groups of 110 people in GMM. Keep them buffed, trash the mobs. Hit your adps...

Apr 29, 2019
  62. Yendar replied to the thread Endgame Enchanter Power?.

You don’t need to kill stunnable mobs. You should be using next to catch up on heals (chaotic mez for twincast procs). After you dot the...

Apr 29, 2019
  63. Yendar liked Kimbella's post in the thread Endgame Enchanter Power?.

[img] Yes, enc runes are nice. I just hope that you are not implying that enchanters should keep all those runes memmed while doing...

Apr 29, 2019
  64. Yendar replied to the thread Endgame Enchanter Power?.

I’d this new that it stoped stacking with the Jann’s Veil? I didn’t remember that before.

Apr 29, 2019
  65. Yendar liked Drogba's post in the thread Endgame Enchanter Power?.

cast on a mob that's in a pile, and it comes single.

Apr 26, 2019
  66. Yendar liked Brohg's post in the thread Endgame Enchanter Power?.

RIP Arcane Whisper

Apr 26, 2019
  67. Yendar liked kizant's post in the thread Endgame Enchanter Power?.

Regardless enchanters still have some of the best methods for pulling. If someone is using a druid instead then they must not need an...

Apr 26, 2019
  68. Yendar replied to the thread Endgame Enchanter Power?.

Enchanters are extremely powerful.. As a group geared toon you’d probably have the best chance to molo namers with a chanter than any other...

Apr 24, 2019
  69. Yendar liked Mintalie's post in the thread Powersources should always drop in current content..

+1 to making them more readily available.

Apr 17, 2019
  70. Yendar liked Stephen51's post in the thread Powersources should always drop in current content..

They don't have to develop a new PS every expansion, just have them continue to drop from named until a new type is introduced. For example...

Apr 17, 2019
  71. Yendar liked svann's post in the thread Powersources should always drop in current content..

A fine change. Now, what basepop?

Apr 17, 2019
  72. Yendar replied to the thread Powersources should always drop in current content..

We can figure that out post patch quickly enough. Whoever gets drops let’s start posting here what dropped it. Ngreth doesn’t need to or...

Apr 17, 2019
  73. Yendar liked Lianeb's post in the thread Well Played Ngreth.

Thank you

Apr 17, 2019
  74. Yendar liked Whulfgar's post in the thread What Daybreak misses regarding the group game.

Nobody did by Choice.. I'm sure some did on their mains to help plvl their alts or other weak mains.. But that's bout it

Apr 13, 2019
  75. Yendar replied to the thread mage/chant vs sk/sham.

SK is less dps than beast (and both can solo without a merc. So If you want dps to kill trash mobs it’s a better way to go. SK is better...

Apr 13, 2019
  76. Yendar replied to the thread Fire Trap.

I was under the impression that ripostes trigger it.

Apr 13, 2019
  77. Yendar replied to the thread What Daybreak misses regarding the group game.

So the peeps you’re hanging with should have plenty of BRAND new content that was too difficult for them before. They need to complete...

Apr 13, 2019
  78. Yendar replied to the thread What Daybreak misses regarding the group game.

Most people don’t “enjoy” doing gribbles. I don’t remember seeing too many max exp toons replaying gribbles even during 105 content when...

Apr 13, 2019
  79. Yendar liked Corwyhn Lionheart's post in the thread What Daybreak misses regarding the group game.

Ummm Gribbles HA? Yeah GMM would still be a grind spot for some. Definitely for me. I find just killing orcs relaxing. But since its...

Apr 13, 2019
  80. Yendar liked Cicelee's post in the thread mage/chant vs sk/sham.

And many non magicians make having a magician pet with an EM focus and Fortify Companion an automatic *I WIN* button. It is not. Yes it...

Apr 13, 2019
  81. Yendar replied to the thread mage/chant vs sk/sham.

Lol.. you’re the one that brought up needing progression. Exactly.. stay on topic. Mage pets don’t tank as well. It doesn’t matter if...

Apr 13, 2019
  82. Yendar liked Whulfgar's post in the thread What Daybreak misses regarding the group game.

I could not disagree more. Lets look at a couple things. That all lead together which enables GMM styled zones to be popular. 1....

Apr 13, 2019
  83. Yendar replied to the thread Does beastlord molo better than mage?.

No, I understand your point completely. It’s just not a good point to make. Sure mages might be “simpler” dps. You might be able to...

Apr 13, 2019
  84. Yendar liked ptah's post in the thread What Daybreak misses regarding the group game.

Just reading.. some agree some disagree. I was a returning player at launch of RoS.. mia from tds. Alt tab or window mode 3 boxer that...

Apr 12, 2019
  85. Yendar liked ptah's post in the thread What Daybreak misses regarding the group game.

sorry for run on blocks. wending ways by far the easiest. 3s.. only order is hard. Understanding? Amp is pretty simple.. a bit longer....

Apr 12, 2019
  86. Yendar replied to the thread Returning vet after a few years..

Chanter is the best pair for mage imo. I box mage chanter as my main 2 box crew. SK is a good option just because they’re the most OP...

Apr 12, 2019
  87. Yendar liked Sokki's post in the thread Returning vet after a few years..

Chanter or Bard would both work good with a Mage. Chanter would probably be the better option.

Apr 12, 2019
  88. Yendar liked Lianeb's post in the thread What Daybreak misses regarding the group game.

Cyclone is one of the easiest. Put your ranged DPS (any class in a tree) to get line of sight on the boss, the rest of the group kills 1...

Apr 12, 2019
  89. Yendar replied to the thread What Daybreak misses regarding the group game.

The AE starts getting increasingly larger (really big) after some time (maybe 30 minutes). But I agree it is very easy, I rank them...

Apr 12, 2019
  90. Yendar liked Morthakia's post in the thread What Daybreak misses regarding the group game.

^^^ That’s pretty much how I did TBL. I started by completing a single smoke trial (Trial of Three) and then proceeded right on to Empyr to...

Apr 12, 2019
  91. Yendar replied to the thread Does beastlord molo better than mage?.

So as a mage you don’t have to cycle through AA’s and spells? You don’t keep casting chaotic inferno when you have twincast up (from...

Apr 12, 2019
  92. Yendar replied to the thread What Daybreak misses regarding the group game.

You continue your progression after you complete 1 trial. When you have a solid group, that has a good shot at the tougher trials you can...

Apr 12, 2019
  93. Yendar liked feeltheburn's post in the thread What Daybreak misses regarding the group game.

IDK I box 3 of the trials just fine.

Apr 12, 2019
  94. Yendar liked Aelen's post in the thread What Daybreak misses regarding the group game.

My view on this is a bit middling. I raid. I 2-box. I solo. I group in raid gear. I group in group gear. I play with people who are often...

Apr 11, 2019
  95. Yendar replied to the thread What Daybreak misses regarding the group game.

Agreed..the starter zone helps you get the gear you need to make the expac more doable. The gear is such big upgrades that’s its...

Apr 11, 2019
  96. Yendar liked Scorrpio's post in the thread What Daybreak misses regarding the group game.

Just chiming in here. 3 subbed accounts, loved EoK, finished progression there. I did get RoS, and it was major turnoff. I mean when...

Apr 11, 2019
  97. Yendar replied to the thread What Daybreak misses regarding the group game.

Lol... nobody is upset about getting thrown something nice, go read the GMM thread.. most people are for it. This is about having most...

Apr 11, 2019
  98. Yendar replied to the thread What Daybreak misses regarding the group game.

People are “repeating” the missions for achievements, they’re repeated playability while you’re trying and failing. For instance I’ve...

Apr 11, 2019
  99. Yendar replied to the thread What Daybreak misses regarding the group game.

If there aren’t enough returning players to group up to complete prior content, then why do they need more current content? So up to...

Apr 11, 2019
  100. Yendar replied to the thread What Daybreak misses regarding the group game.

So basically you said all that and still disagree with the premise of the post. OP is arguing for basically the entire expansion to be...

Apr 11, 2019
  101. Yendar liked Lianeb's post in the thread Evolving gear no longer dropping in FF mission.

I saw 1 of each being offered in gen chat last night for loot rights.

Apr 11, 2019
  102. Yendar liked took2summit11's post in the thread What Daybreak misses regarding the group game.

One point I’ll make on this topic is that they severely missed the boat with any experience camps in TBL. There is not one camp in TBL...

Apr 11, 2019
  103. Yendar replied to the thread What Daybreak misses regarding the group game.

People in raid guilds don’t need lamps or group gear. That’s irrelevant. Your entire premise of this post is that group content...

Apr 11, 2019
  104. Yendar liked Jondalar's post in the thread Evolving gear no longer dropping in FF mission.

LOL one week no drops. HAHAHAHAH. I had 63 runs over weeks without a drop.

Apr 11, 2019
  105. Yendar liked Cicelee's post in the thread What Daybreak misses regarding the group game.

This thread talks about holding EQ developers accountable for creating content that the group player can achieve easily. At what point...

Apr 11, 2019
  106. Yendar replied to the thread What Daybreak misses regarding the group game.

TBL isn’t hard anymore. It’s been softened up dramatically. It doesn’t impact the bottom line at all if it was easier, more people would...

Apr 11, 2019
  107. Yendar replied to the thread What Daybreak misses regarding the group game.

TBL was ALOT harder then. The merc upgrades have been HUGE. The toning down of theAE’s sams thing. Mercs we’re dying on trash mobs when...

Apr 11, 2019
  108. Yendar replied to the thread What Daybreak misses regarding the group game.

Exactly why we don’t need more content like this, there is PLENTY for you to do. You’re taking advantage of it.

Apr 10, 2019
  109. Yendar replied to the thread What Daybreak misses regarding the group game.

And those players have PLENTY of content ahead of them. That’s the point. They don’t NEED more content catered to them. If the newer...

Apr 10, 2019
  110. Yendar liked Morthakia's post in the thread What Daybreak misses regarding the group game.

I hate to say it, but you are out of touch with a good portion of EQs player base. I lead pick up raids and you would be shocked at the...

Apr 10, 2019
  111. Yendar replied to the thread What Daybreak misses regarding the group game.

Agreed, but there are ways around that. First, only one player has to have a lockout, (find a friend that’s done a trial within the...

Apr 10, 2019
  112. Yendar liked Fian's post in the thread What Daybreak misses regarding the group game.

I think part of the problem is that the TBL expansion has put the hardest missions in the plane of smoke, which is the first part of...

Apr 10, 2019
  113. Yendar replied to the thread What Daybreak misses regarding the group game.

Y Thats exactly how TBL is, every merc is basically a straight kill task. Most partisans are easy, quick, & 2boxable. Maybe 2-3 require 3...

Apr 10, 2019
  114. Yendar replied to the thread Evolving gear no longer dropping in FF mission.

Just got another one. Had none for almost 2 weeks, now 4 in less than a week.

Apr 10, 2019
  115. Yendar replied to the thread What Daybreak misses regarding the group game.

So instead they should cater around the casual player base & ignore the needs of the hardcore player base? You think they want to buy a...

Apr 10, 2019
  116. Yendar replied to the thread What Daybreak misses regarding the group game.

Which is fine, I wasn’t advocating to get rid of GMM or even not to have any zones/missions like that. It’s okay to have a zone that you...

Apr 10, 2019
  117. Yendar replied to the thread What Daybreak misses regarding the group game.

Again, you're off topic, this post isn't about raiders, or people needing glyphs for more difficult content. We could just create a zone...

Apr 10, 2019
  118. Yendar liked Yimin's post in the thread Gnomework Adaptive Plating, useless drop? or will be useful?.

[IMG]Gnomework Adaptive Steel Plate (Trivial 450) Combine both of these items together in a Forge, Tanaan Forge or Guild Forge. [IMG]1...

Apr 10, 2019
  119. Yendar replied to the thread What Daybreak misses regarding the group game.

This post is about group game, catering more to casual players.. and dedicating most of its to content similar to GMM. raiders...

Apr 10, 2019
  120. Yendar replied to the thread Evolving gear no longer dropping in FF mission.

I've gotten 3 drops this week.

Apr 10, 2019
  121. Yendar replied to the thread What Daybreak misses regarding the group game.

They run fight fire, and darkness howls to exp for glyphs to use on fight fire and darkness howls? Or do they want glyphs because there...

Apr 10, 2019
  122. Yendar replied to the thread What Daybreak misses regarding the group game.

I think a large portion of EQ’s player base is max exp. I also think a large portion of their player base stops doing a lot of...

Apr 10, 2019
  123. Yendar liked Qbert's post in the thread GMM risk vs reward out of whack? mobs need tuning up.

The tank ear/ring/shoulder are presumably all tied to the busted named in mission #2 that will theoretically start dropping loot after...

Apr 10, 2019
  124. Yendar replied to the thread What Daybreak misses regarding the group game.

This is for people that want to straight up EXP. it’s fun while you’re accumulating all your new AA’s sure. Nobody keeps doing gribbles...

Apr 10, 2019
  125. Yendar replied to the thread Secret dawn fleet ear and secure ring.

They’re lore equipped, not lore because you can have 2, & fuse then together for increased luck. You can only equip one.

Apr 10, 2019
  126. Yendar liked Andarriel's post in the thread Secret dawn fleet ear and secure ring.

oh bummer how come zam shows it not being lore? yea didn't have any lore augs or anything. Andarriel...

Apr 10, 2019
  127. Yendar replied to the thread Does beastlord molo better than mage?.

Drogbone tanked the ampitheatre trial bosses no problem we didn’t have a 2nd tank for the kill them within a minute.

Apr 10, 2019
  128. Yendar liked Drogba's post in the thread Does beastlord molo better than mage?.

totally agree with the overall point of not say, building a box group around having an sk pet tank (or shaman pet for that matter),...

Apr 10, 2019
  129. Yendar replied to the thread What direction are the devs taking with pure int casters?.

If you have AA’s and clicked up you use those (if they’re more dps than meleeing) obviously. Then you’re back to meleeing while they’re...

Apr 10, 2019
  130. Yendar replied to the thread pet tanking - mage pet vs Beastlords pet.

Agreed, I box a mage chanter often. I know I’m forced to charm. You kind of omitted that part which is why I said that. If you have a...

Apr 9, 2019
  131. Yendar liked Mazame's post in the thread pet tanking - mage pet vs Beastlords pet.

I play a Bst ('https://eq.magelo.com/profile/2257545') and a Chanter('https://eq.magelo.com/profile/2257545') Links are to show AA /...

Apr 9, 2019
  132. Yendar replied to the thread What direction are the devs taking with pure int casters?.

Casters and priests have always done added damage meleeing on spell global cooldown. You aren’t supposed to stop casting, you melee in...

Apr 9, 2019
  133. Yendar liked took2summit11's post in the thread pet tanking - mage pet vs Beastlords pet.

Yes there is truth to that. My paladin has to work pretty hard cycling all his discs/abilities, but when done properly it made the TBL...

Apr 9, 2019
  134. Yendar replied to the thread pet tanking - mage pet vs Beastlords pet.

Obviously if you know how to play your toon it makes A huge difference. We’re all going to assume OP is going to learn how to play it...

Apr 9, 2019
  135. Yendar liked took2summit11's post in the thread pet tanking - mage pet vs Beastlords pet.

My opinion is this. If you want to burn through xp/AAs in like ROS camps go with beast/bard. If you want to progress through TBL (and...

Apr 9, 2019
  136. Yendar replied to the thread pet tanking - mage pet vs Beastlords pet.

What are you trying to be able to do? Kill the most current or past expac trash mobs the fastest? Box bst/monk Kill the toughest...

Apr 8, 2019
  137. Yendar replied to the thread GMM risk vs reward out of whack? mobs need tuning up.

Will be nice AA exp next few xpacs until 120 becomes level cap probably.

Apr 8, 2019
  138. Yendar liked Drogba's post in the thread PET TANKING.

I thought that was where the mage sends their swarm pets to offtank the add, while burning the main one they are on?

Apr 8, 2019
  139. Yendar liked Axel2's post in the thread PET TANKING.

Actually, do compare raid geared focus pet to a fresh, sub-geared 110 tank. The second a 2nd mob comes into camp, the pet is going to...

Apr 8, 2019
  140. Yendar replied to the thread Shaman Pet Tank TBL.

You will have a much easier time when you max out your merc AA’s. It makes a pretty significant difference.

Apr 6, 2019
  141. Yendar liked Tyrion's post in the thread Shaman Pet Tank TBL.

Both are at 11 for tank and healer merc. I was farming for an hour earlier today, no namer spawned. Heading back to stratos now,...

Apr 6, 2019
  142. Yendar replied to the thread Shaman Pet Tank TBL.

m I doubt the shaman pet is going to reliably last the entire fight either. Seems like with a bard/sham combo your dps will be kind of...

Apr 6, 2019
  143. Yendar liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread Which epics are still of use at 110?.

Enchanter 2.0 click should have been percentage based.

Apr 5, 2019
  144. Yendar liked Nylrem's post in the thread Is any mages using Dissident Companion?.

You have to parse it yourself, given circumstances you think you'll be in. For me, if FBO isn't running, decent buffs on pet, but no ADPS...

Apr 5, 2019
  145. Yendar liked Yinla's post in the thread TBL Group Currency, and Power Sources.

<3 Don't need new items just a chance for the old ones. :)

Apr 5, 2019
  146. Yendar replied to the thread mage/enchanter vs beast/bard.

All of these combos work fine, & it’s good you have the main idea of mainboxing the chanter because that’s what you’re going to end up...

Apr 5, 2019
  147. Yendar posted a new thread.

Powersources should always drop in current content.

As mentioned in another thread. Is there any drawback to this? Having to go back to previous expansions to spend hours on end at a chance...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Apr 5, 2019
  148. Yendar liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread TBL Group Currency, and Power Sources.

This is more probable than a vendor.

Apr 5, 2019
  149. Yendar replied to the thread Adding a 4th?.

He already said he wants to add a puller.

Apr 5, 2019
  150. Yendar replied to the thread Adding a 4th?.

Best part about this group is warr, wiz & mage are extremely macro friendly set and forget type boxes. I def recommend the enchanter also.

Apr 5, 2019
  151. Yendar liked Israfel's post in the thread Adding a 4th?.

A boxed bard will just be a drag on this group. Go enchanter and feel the power.

Apr 5, 2019
  152. Yendar replied to the thread GMM Mission - Ironing out the Legion.

Definitely the best way to do it.

Apr 5, 2019
  153. Yendar liked Frael's post in the thread GMM Mission - Ironing out the Legion.

I pull the lookouts and tank them while sending in dps to burn the mechanics. They don't fight back and I've never failed using this...

Apr 5, 2019
  154. Yendar liked Aelen's post in the thread GMM risk vs reward out of whack? mobs need tuning up.

Some comments for Ash trial: Line of Sight blocks the stun. Line of Sight does not block healing. Priest can hide and heal tank while...

Apr 4, 2019
  155. Yendar replied to the thread Luck on item changed after seeing it in advloot window.

I saw the same bug.. thought I was tripping out lol

Apr 4, 2019
  156. Yendar liked Eaiana's post in the thread Luck on item changed after seeing it in advloot window.

This has happened to me too. Loot luck items by leaving them on the corpse and looting the old fashioned way; something odd happens and...

Apr 4, 2019
  157. Yendar replied to the thread Fight Fire Quest.

Bite of Tashani is PBAE so after you use glance you’ll have to run up to the mobs to as trash, then run away again to ae mez again (so...

Apr 4, 2019
  158. Yendar replied to the thread Fight Fire Quest.

Enchanter makes this really easy, but you should be able to use perplexing mezzed to lock them up, glance(won’t be resisted), bite of...

Apr 4, 2019
  159. Yendar liked Qbert's post in the thread GMM risk vs reward out of whack? mobs need tuning up.

I don't know your answer to the Smoke Trial question in general (I beat two within the first couple of weeks, realized I was unlikely...

Apr 4, 2019
  160. Yendar replied to the thread mage/chant vs sk/sham.

Using TBL AA’s to say a pet can tank eok is just absurd. Use only EoK AA’s and see how great that same pet does versus a well played...

Apr 2, 2019
  161. Yendar replied to the thread mage/chant vs sk/sham.

The keyword there was “TBL” I have a feeling you’re one of those people unable to zone into most of the TBL zones. You’re killing in 2...

Apr 2, 2019
  162. Yendar liked Ssdar's post in the thread GMM Mission - Ironing out the Legion.

I've been able to beat this without burns, I actually waited til they spawned the spider, killed the spider first, then killed the active...

Apr 2, 2019
  163. Yendar replied to the thread mage/chant vs sk/sham.

If they aren’t going to reach the halfway point and hey are just doing content they’re overpowered in then it doesn’t matter. The OP is...

Apr 2, 2019
  164. Yendar liked Yimin's post in the thread mage/chant vs sk/sham.

A real tank is always miles ahead of a pet , SK/Shaman cann do a lot more then Mage?Enc YiMin

Apr 2, 2019
  165. Yendar replied to the thread mage/chant vs sk/sham.

Just food for thought.. nobody on the fight fire thread said they’re able to pet tank all 4 mobs. (Even non tanks like Zerkers and monks...

Apr 2, 2019
  166. Yendar replied to the thread mage/chant vs sk/sham.

So you went from Gribble, to eok+ and skipped TDS, TBM.. you went up to fight mobs that were WAY tougher after fighting in instances...

Apr 2, 2019
  167. Yendar replied to the thread mage/chant vs sk/sham.

How long can it take you to gear a paladin when Bi’Faak literally spawns every 30 min or so and drops T1 wok loot? You don’t even have to...

Apr 2, 2019
  168. Yendar liked Icaen's post in the thread mage/chant vs sk/sham.

Oh thank god for this post, I read this whole thread thinking my lvl 100 sk/mag box was old news. I'm glad it's still a decent combo...

Apr 2, 2019
  169. Yendar replied to the thread mage/chant vs sk/sham.

Pet is not immune to any of those mechanics. The FD is what makes your pets aggro clear & stop attacking. Then you have to resend pet...

Apr 2, 2019
  170. Yendar replied to the thread mage/chant vs sk/sham.

What is T3, there aren’t any zones in it? You obviously have zero clue of the new expansion. Stratos is more camped than any other TBL...

Apr 2, 2019
  171. Yendar liked Tolzol's post in the thread Berserker weapon.

And we should be able to dual wield two of them!

Apr 2, 2019
  172. Yendar replied to the thread mage/chant vs sk/sham.

Sounds like you have no idea how to play an SK at all and basically pl’d It. Why do you need 10’s of thousands of AA’s to tank current...

Apr 1, 2019
  173. Yendar replied to the thread mage/chant vs sk/sham.

Not going to be able to tank on the SK until you learn how to play it.. not going to be able to learn how to play it until you start...

Apr 1, 2019
  174. Yendar replied to the thread Returning 3-box.

Um.. you don’t have any dps.

Apr 1, 2019
  175. Yendar liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread Returning 3-box.

I re-read his post and...yeah that sounds questionable. Maybe the SK is way undergeared still?

Mar 31, 2019
  176. Yendar liked IblisTheMage's post in the thread How can get more out of my extended window filters?.

Use for mage2: xtar 2 Pet attack pet swarn Assist (name of mage1) Pet qattack Then make sure you have focus on. That way mage2’s pet...

Mar 31, 2019
  177. Yendar replied to the thread Returning 3-box.

Except that he said he doesn’t take over, he allows his SK and pet to get their back to the mob. So again, what’s the point of the SK.....

Mar 31, 2019
  178. Yendar liked menown's post in the thread Does beastlord molo better than mage?.

The answer to your original question of which is better at solo/molo is SK. You said you played an SK at level 85 and it out performed the...

Mar 31, 2019
  179. Yendar replied to the thread Returning 3-box.

what's the point of the SK & running a tank merc.

Mar 31, 2019
  180. Yendar replied to the thread Chase loot no longer dropping?.

Was o for about my last 25-30 but did get a ring to drop today.

Mar 31, 2019
  181. Yendar replied to the thread Returning 3-box.

Looks fine, should be able to do just about everything.

Mar 31, 2019
  182. Yendar replied to the thread Alt + Tab Issues While Boxing.

Yes, someone was saying it has to do with the truebox software (even playing on live) and clicking the same key(s) at the same time on...

Mar 31, 2019
  183. Yendar replied to the thread Is it possible to get a pre-revamp Plane of Mischief HA?.

Exp was fine there when it was live.

Mar 31, 2019
  184. Yendar liked bortage's post in the thread Is it possible to get a pre-revamp Plane of Mischief HA?.

I was thinking, a lot of people miss the old PoM, but if it were brought back on regular servers at it's original level it would be...

Mar 31, 2019
  185. Yendar replied to the thread Chase loot no longer dropping?.

Was wondering this myself, haven’t seen anything the last couple weeks either.

Mar 31, 2019
  186. Yendar liked IblisTheMage's post in the thread Does beastlord molo better than mage?.

Erhm, good question... the mage is very squishy, my guess is that the BL will wipe less, also considering FD...

Mar 30, 2019
  187. Yendar liked Cicelee's post in the thread TBL Evolving Items - Question.

Type 18 is a welcome change. Type 19, not so much. Reducing those odds is going to reduce players wanting to kill those trash mobs (except...

Mar 30, 2019
  188. Yendar replied to the thread Does beastlord molo better than mage?.

I usually swap to earth pet for named and I have a Muhbis em ear.. I wouldn’t call 2 merc healers reliably tanking the namers. The pet...

Mar 29, 2019
  189. Yendar liked Tinolien's post in the thread Does beastlord molo better than mage?.

Is there any key factor that sets the two apart? Let’s assume the “player dependent” qualities of both are satisfied by the same...

Mar 29, 2019
  190. Yendar replied to the thread Does beastlord molo better than mage?.

Raid geared would be completely different, I don’t see any group geared mage or bst molo’ing atbl namer... even a raid geared mage, I...

Mar 29, 2019
  191. Yendar liked Geko's post in the thread GMM risk vs reward out of whack? mobs need tuning up.

In my opinion, GMM is much like AutoGrant for AA. Sometime after VOA/ROF (I believe it was CotF) - mobs just started hitting so hard...

Mar 29, 2019
  192. Yendar liked Tinolien's post in the thread Does beastlord molo better than mage?.

skill is not a wild card. thats the most ridiculous response people keep offering. clearly we are considering "skill" a constant...

Mar 29, 2019
  193. Yendar replied to the thread Does beastlord molo better than mage?.

What namers are they molo’ing? Current expansion namers?

Mar 29, 2019
  194. Yendar liked Madmax1939's post in the thread A mez, extended target social (macro).

Thanks Yendar, I will add the pause in. I do notice slight lag problems from time to time with my autofollow social. Yea the cleric was...

Mar 29, 2019
  195. Yendar replied to the thread mage/chant vs sk/sham.

Anyone else 2box a group geared mage? Are you able to kill TBL namers consistently? Say 8/10 with just your 2 toons and mercs? How often...

Mar 29, 2019
  196. Yendar replied to the thread mage/chant vs sk/sham.

I think it’s the other way around “Susan” you like pet classes.in reality you’re lying to yourself. There isn’t much investment time wise...

Mar 29, 2019
  197. Yendar replied to the thread TBL Evolving Items - Question.

I have gotten 2 off a single namer in Esianti already, I believe that is a T1 zone. This is a welcome change though.

Mar 29, 2019
  198. Yendar liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread TBL Evolving Items - Question.

With the next patch: Type 19's will be available in all TBL raid zones on raid basepop, BUT the chance to drop per kill is lower. (Found...

Mar 29, 2019
  199. Yendar replied to the thread Soloing as Bst. Mana Regen issues..

Merc is eating half your exp, so if he isn’t doing more damage than you, it’s not worth it to have it up when exp’ing. Now if you are just...

Mar 29, 2019