Xanadas's Recent Activity

1. Xanadas replied to the thread add clipping planes to mistmoore to prevent out of bounds walking.

It's common for them to broadcast that they're on and addressing issues. DPG advertised these servers as having dedicated GMs. To me,...

Jun 2, 2020 at 11:38 AM
  2. Xanadas replied to the thread add clipping planes to mistmoore to prevent out of bounds walking.

there was supposed to be a dedicated GM on these new servers. ive logged over 48 hours playtime and i've yet to see a single guide or...

Jun 2, 2020 at 9:48 AM
  3. Xanadas posted a new thread.

add clipping planes to mistmoore to prevent out of bounds walking

high level people are levitating on top of the castle and exploiting bad pathing to single pull the cloaked dhampyre and steal it from...

Forum: Bug Reports

May 31, 2020 at 9:43 AM
  4. Xanadas replied to the thread Rizlona dead already?.

Fake news. I've logged like 40 hours of playing and gfay has always been very busy. Usually main pick with 60+ and several picks...

May 31, 2020 at 9:32 AM
  5. Xanadas liked Zinkeh's post in the thread 50's on Aradune already.

And yet people cant get on OR stay connected.

May 30, 2020 at 7:20 AM
  6. Xanadas replied to the thread 50's on Aradune already.

Of course it's a mage lol. Enjoy your useless toon in a few expacks.

May 30, 2020 at 7:19 AM
  7. Xanadas replied to the thread Rizlona out of control botting.

Ruined economy because of an extra 5000 to 10000 plat? Im level 25 and have 1000 just playing the game. Calm down. I've heard the...

May 30, 2020 at 7:18 AM
  8. Xanadas posted a new thread.

buying bags with CC not working

Tried buying keepers knapsack and it kept failing. Paypal finally worked. I tried adding a new CC source and the CC page wouldn't even...

Forum: Player Support

May 28, 2020 at 7:47 AM
  9. Xanadas posted a new thread.

Change Rizlona's description in server select

Calling it "Boxing" makes people think they should only roll there if they want to box, which is not true. Call it Non-Truebox, or just...

Forum: Time Locked Progression Servers

May 28, 2020 at 7:28 AM
  10. Xanadas replied to the thread Community Letter: A Note from Jennifer Chan.

This is a prime example of why you need to slow down with the expansions and focus on platform stability.

May 27, 2020
  11. Xanadas liked Minkin's post in the thread Community Letter: A Note from Jennifer Chan.

This is absolutely ridiculous! I work for a large company, I understand mistakes happen from time to time. Why are server launches a...

May 27, 2020
  12. Xanadas liked Creedmonk's post in the thread This is honestly ridiculous.

You're missing the point. It's understandable on a first TLP launch there's issues, but when TLP launch 2,3,4,5 etc have those same...

May 27, 2020
  13. Xanadas replied to the thread Soooo sit at the "you are still in the login queue" window or what.

I dismissed the popup and sat at the server select and was pulled into game after awhile.

May 27, 2020
  14. Xanadas replied to the thread EverQuest Trivia #681.

Is it a type of herb/plant?

May 24, 2020
  15. Xanadas replied to the thread How hard will it to find a group on Rizlona with the potential that most people will be boxing?.

For the first few weeks and months it should not be that hard to find groups, I would think.

May 22, 2020
  16. Xanadas liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Not A Bug Oil of a Frog.

You are welcome to disagree.

Apr 29, 2020
  17. Xanadas replied to the thread Aradune & Rizlona Launch Date! - May 27.

Ok so plane of time by week 3 - then boxers will have to wait another 4 years for a boxable server lol.

Apr 28, 2020
  18. Xanadas liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Aradune & Rizlona Launch Date! - May 27.

[IMG] [UPDATE] Hello Everyone, After discussing with the team, we wanted to announce a change to the upcoming Progression Servers and...

Apr 28, 2020
  19. Xanadas liked WaitingforMoreEQ's post in the thread Proof for Phara dar quest (Mangler server).

You need VP 2.0 version of Phara Dar for those quests. VP 2.0 comes out with OoW on TLP,even though it came out during GoD originally....

Apr 23, 2020
  20. Xanadas replied to the thread 1 Simple Suggestion.

I had a similar thought - maybe divert after PoP, GoD, or OoW... People who play TLPs tend to like those expansions, then drop off...

Mar 6, 2020
  21. Xanadas replied to the thread That one item you've always wanted but never got..

I've always ended up getting the items I want. It's just a matter of committing to the playtime. That being said, Swiftmantle was the...

Mar 6, 2020
  22. Xanadas liked Dulu's post in the thread Sirens Grotto Mass Botting.

Darkpaw is in a tough spot. I think they would be better off utilizing the Player Guide system. Promote some players to Guides...

Feb 27, 2020
  23. Xanadas replied to the thread Guild members talking about the "new" TLP server last night.

Don't worry. It'll be a boxable server so you can all stay where you are.

Feb 27, 2020
  24. Xanadas liked Mobetta's post in the thread EQ PVP Big Discussion Thread.

inb4 disappointing turnout

Feb 19, 2020
  25. Xanadas replied to the thread EQ PVP Big Discussion Thread.

And I bet TENS of people showed up.

Feb 19, 2020
  26. Xanadas liked feigntrain's post in the thread Top 3 Most Requested TLP Server Types.

pass

Feb 11, 2020
  27. Xanadas liked Machen's post in the thread Top 3 Most Requested TLP Server Types.

Only one of those three (FV ruleset) is requested regularly by any more than a vocal handful of people.

Feb 11, 2020
  28. Xanadas replied to the thread Top 3 Most Requested TLP Server Types.

Yeahno. There are like 5 people who keep asking for PVP and FV servers. It appears like more because they won't shutup about it....

Feb 11, 2020
  29. Xanadas liked topple's post in the thread How about today?.

Hey DPG, can you announce the coming of a new tlp today? Come on it’s Friday! Give us something to giggle about all weekend long.

Feb 7, 2020
  30. Xanadas replied to the thread Haven't played since Kunark opened and thinking about coming back. How bad will it be to catch up?.

Wait for the next TLP. If one isn't announced by end of Feb, then consider one of the existing ones.

Feb 7, 2020
  31. Xanadas liked nostalgia's post in the thread How bad is the new TLP server going to suck?.

I am looking forward to a a new tlp with non truebox ragefire/lockjaw are in the boring expansions,i curently dont have eany active...

Feb 6, 2020
  32. Xanadas replied to the thread surprisring lack of tlp posts.

Speak for yourself. Leave it all the same and reduce lockouts 50% since a new expansion every 6 months is about 2x original...

Feb 6, 2020
  33. Xanadas replied to the thread @Darkpaw If you do release a new TLP.

I should have been clearer. I'm speaking not in contrast to their TOS, but in contrast to what they actually do enforce and activity...

Feb 4, 2020
  34. Xanadas replied to the thread @Darkpaw If you do release a new TLP.

The entire discussion is predicated on the fight against "botters and cheaters" on TLPs, so yeah it's relevant to TLPs. Truebox TLPs...

Feb 4, 2020
  35. Xanadas replied to the thread @Darkpaw If you do release a new TLP.

Bad faith? Tell me where I'm incorrect. I'm simply laying out the facts as we all know them. You also must have missed the part...

Feb 3, 2020
  36. Xanadas replied to the thread @Darkpaw If you do release a new TLP.

We can split hairs all day - macaroni doesn't "modify" the game. It simply controls it. We've all been around the block on this issue...

Feb 3, 2020
  37. Xanadas replied to the thread @Darkpaw If you do release a new TLP.

I prefaced my entire post with "Let's assume the ruleset is not truebox". So picking my arguments apart on the premise I was talking...

Feb 3, 2020
  38. Xanadas replied to the thread @Darkpaw If you do release a new TLP.

Nonetheless, not bannable. DBG has always kept their positions on that-which-shant-be-named just behind the line of "bannable things"....

Feb 3, 2020
  39. Xanadas replied to the thread @Darkpaw If you do release a new TLP.

Well, I'm not sure what you are referring to when you say "botters" - but you say you want DBG to "do something about the botters and...

Feb 3, 2020
  40. Xanadas replied to the thread @Darkpaw If you do release a new TLP.

I'm curious what the OP thinks of boxers who use isboxr and/or macaroni. What exactly is "legit 6 boxing"?

Feb 3, 2020
  41. Xanadas replied to the thread Fixed Internally Find Fibblebrap 2: Lost Caverns not accessible on Selo.

Perhaps the fact nobody noticed this for several years is an indication that the bar for obtaining these missions is a little too...

Feb 1, 2020
  42. Xanadas replied to the thread Fixed Internally Find Fibblebrap 2: Lost Caverns not accessible on Selo.

I swear I ran this on Ragefire back when Ragefire was in-era for that expansion and had no problems with it. Strange.

Feb 1, 2020
  43. Xanadas liked Prathun's post in the thread Fixed Internally Find Fibblebrap 2: Lost Caverns not accessible on Selo.

Verified. This bug is a side effect of some changes we made to level ranges on tasks many years ago. Thanks for pointing this out. As a...

Feb 1, 2020
  44. Xanadas replied to the thread Players input is often detrimental to the health of a game..

This made me freaking lol - because its funny -- and true.

Feb 1, 2020
  45. Xanadas liked Szilent's post in the thread Players input is often detrimental to the health of a game..

Choosing monster missions as your proverbial hill to die on is hella peculiar. The rewards were massively out of scale for the time of...

Feb 1, 2020
  46. Xanadas liked Beimeith's post in the thread Players input is often detrimental to the health of a game..

I'm pretty sure monster missions were cancelled because they were: A) exploitable B) difficult to create C) generally not that fun...

Feb 1, 2020
  47. Xanadas liked Verily Tjark's post in the thread Players input is often detrimental to the health of a game..

It's 2020, and we're still getting new content so...

Feb 1, 2020
  48. Xanadas replied to the thread Players input is often detrimental to the health of a game..

There have been plenty of changes to the game that I, as a "veteran" oppose, that I feel hurt the health of the game. But who am I to...

Feb 1, 2020
  49. Xanadas liked Jaera's post in the thread Spoiler alert: Mass boxers will go to truebox tlps.

What's the point of a no trade Krono? At that point, you're just asking them to get rid of Krono entirely. Restricting one server and...

Jan 29, 2020
  50. Xanadas replied to the thread Spoiler alert: Mass boxers will go to truebox tlps.

Been saying this since day one when they announced multiple truebox servers. The truebox restrictions only serve as a puzzle to be...

Jan 27, 2020
  51. Xanadas liked Aelivaa's post in the thread Server Discussion - Non Truebox rule set..

Same, Boxing enables me to keep up on progression of TLPs and start groups where I can replace a box with real playes as i go. For now...

Jan 16, 2020
  52. Xanadas liked Tobynn's post in the thread How long should a GM give you to respond to "unattended gameplay"?.

I have never been a fan of this method of GMs afk checking players. You get some random tell from someone you don't recognize and its in...

Jan 16, 2020
  53. Xanadas liked Scruff's post in the thread How long should a GM give you to respond to "unattended gameplay"?.

dunno if this has been replied to yet, but that's blatantly false. we've had a player's mage account taken out back and shot in the...

Jan 16, 2020
  54. Xanadas replied to the thread How long should a GM give you to respond to "unattended gameplay"?.

Doesn't make sense that they'd wait till AFTER combat to see if you're there. Shouldn't they send you a tell, wait for unattended...

Jan 16, 2020
  55. Xanadas liked birisu's post in the thread How long should a GM give you to respond to "unattended gameplay"?.

Letting your merc afk kill a mob in 10 expansion old content? BAN Macro*****ing a 70 man army on a truebox server? No problem 10/10 GM...

Jan 16, 2020
  56. Xanadas liked Machen's post in the thread Server Discussion - Non Truebox rule set..

Just the opposite. When everyone is allowed to use the software they use, they have no competitive advantage.

Jan 13, 2020
  57. Xanadas replied to the thread Server Discussion - Non Truebox rule set..

Of course there are people who ARE automating, and I know people, personally, who have been banned for it. My post above is not about...

Jan 3, 2020
  58. Xanadas replied to the thread Server Discussion - Non Truebox rule set..

I see "automation" being thrown around a lot in this thread. Let's be clear about what that means and what DBG thinks about it....

Dec 31, 2019
  59. Xanadas liked jeskola's post in the thread Quitting till this is addressed.

I can put all this rampant speculation to rest. Kukgrol had found a secret backdoor way to transfer characters to other servers for free,...

Dec 13, 2019
  60. Xanadas liked Machen's post in the thread Quitting till this is addressed.

That obviously wasn't what he was actually banned for. But I suspect it was what motivated people from Fippy to petition him. If...

Dec 13, 2019
  61. Xanadas replied to the thread Quitting till this is addressed.

Banned for being braggadocios on forums? I find that.. unlikely. Read what I posted above.

Dec 13, 2019
  62. Xanadas replied to the thread Quitting till this is addressed.

I was under the impression he lost his main warrior account due to excessive unattended grinding - not specifically the use of...

Dec 13, 2019