Xanadas's Recent Activity

1. Xanadas liked Jumbur's post in the thread Fixed Internally Unable to leave/assign/loot duplicate item in advanced loot..

This bug slowed our raid down considerably, today. :(

Dec 1, 2021 at 6:46 AM
  2. Xanadas liked Lemerian's post in the thread Fixed Internally Unable to leave/assign/loot duplicate item in advanced loot..

Since the patch, I've run into an issue where, when multiple of the same item drops, I cannot do anything with the second item -- I can't...

Dec 1, 2021 at 6:46 AM
  3. Xanadas liked Fanra's post in the thread Test Update 11/30/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Assuming this on Beta made it to the patch, please add to patch notes: - Arcane specialization skills (Abjure, Alteration, Conjuration,...

Dec 1, 2021 at 6:43 AM
  4. Xanadas posted a new thread.

Bug in Monk 1.5

After getting 1/2 the dairy from Wygrish in SG, I went to Quigil in Dulaks but he would not begin dialog with me. He's supposed to say...

Forum: Bug Reports

Nov 30, 2021 at 12:42 PM
  5. Xanadas liked Elite_raider's post in the thread Is 50% more Rares turned on? Rizlona.

What if they just have a script that increases the rarest of the mobs in a spawn cycle, so if the named is the most common/potential...

Nov 29, 2021
  6. Xanadas replied to the thread Regarding the Crashes and Emergency Maintenance Downtimes.

You should have just left it how it used to be -- let people stay online even once lapsed. What's the harm in people getting a few...

Nov 23, 2021
  7. Xanadas replied to the thread Bug in Cleric 2.0.

I never got the "What is this?" line -- and she never tells me to go to Omat. She gives me the robe back and there's an error in the...

Nov 23, 2021
  8. Xanadas posted a new thread.

Bug in Cleric 2.0

After making the signet from bloodfields, Cryssa sends you to WOS to get a Dark Red Robe. If you bring this back to her she'll refuse it...

Nov 23, 2021
  9. Xanadas replied to the thread Downtime....

lol might actually happen at first, but it would flush out a lot of bugs and/or exploits that crash the server intentionally.

Nov 20, 2021
  10. Xanadas liked HoodenShuklak's post in the thread Downtime....

All that would do is make the TLP community whine for more server downtime.

Nov 20, 2021
  11. Xanadas replied to the thread Downtime....

They should wipe all DZ timers every time there is an impromptu downtime like this. And yes ALL DZ timers.

Nov 19, 2021
  12. Xanadas liked Machen's post in the thread Downtime....

Of course you won't. They never do.

Nov 19, 2021
  13. Xanadas posted a new thread.

Duplicate ADVL window buggy lately

Several times now, the loot window bugs out and I'm unable to issue loot to characters in the raid. When I pick "leave on corpse" the...

Forum: Resolved

Nov 19, 2021
  14. Xanadas liked Skuz's post in the thread Be mischievous! Release BERSERKER with PoP!.

Chances of this happening 0 or less.

Nov 19, 2021
  15. Xanadas liked Zunnoab's post in the thread Any chance to rescue the original UI in the 64 bit client?.

This has literally nothing to do with 32 vs 64 bit.

Nov 16, 2021
  16. Xanadas replied to the thread servers down? tried zoning, hung, toons can't log in.

whatever it was, it passed after about 20 minutes. lots of people were stuck - not just me.

Nov 13, 2021
  17. Xanadas replied to the thread servers down? tried zoning, hung, toons can't log in.

no friend list, tells not working, chat channels down (because of course they are)

Nov 13, 2021
  18. Xanadas replied to the thread servers down? tried zoning, hung, toons can't log in.

this is on rizlona

Nov 13, 2021
  19. Xanadas posted a new thread.

servers down? tried zoning, hung, toons can't log in

Something seems to be broken. Was doing a potime, gating around for p1, but now clients just hang, then get booted, and can't log back in.

Nov 13, 2021
  20. Xanadas replied to the thread Requesting an Agent of Change for Riftseekers' Sanctum.

Would be nice to have an AOC in RSS. Mark me down as a concur.

Nov 11, 2021
  21. Xanadas replied to the thread Any chance of a Rizlona version of Mischief?.

We got an AOC server after they launched like... 5?

Nov 9, 2021
  22. Xanadas replied to the thread Any chance of a Rizlona version of Mischief?.

Not any time soon. It took boxers, what, 3 years to get an AOC server?

Nov 8, 2021
  23. Xanadas liked suinegEQ's post in the thread Sunsetting 32bit and Truebox.

If your computer can't handle 64 bit I don't understand just how old it is. I don't think a 32 bit only processor has been made in 15...

Nov 3, 2021
  24. Xanadas replied to the thread 64-Bit Servers and Clients Arriving Soon!.

Will we zone any faster?

Nov 3, 2021
  25. Xanadas replied to the thread 2nd time Oct 28th Plat Duper buys 132 krono for estimated 11,880,000 Plat Mischief.

It doubles when a group of people buy it all up, creating a panic, then selling it off at twice the price.

Oct 30, 2021
  26. Xanadas replied to the thread Impossible to complete BIC on TLP because of drop rates.

Yep. We had a 36% DBOW rate though (7 in 19 clears). Was just using bard sword as a parallel to what the OP is asking. Ie. We're...

Oct 29, 2021
  27. Xanadas replied to the thread 2nd time Oct 28th Plat Duper buys 132 krono for estimated 11,880,000 Plat Mischief.

It's likely a GROUP of people pooling their resources (plat) to gain stiff control over the krono market.

Oct 29, 2021
  28. Xanadas replied to the thread Impossible to complete BIC on TLP because of drop rates.

For simplicity, we'll reduce the number of players to 54 since that's the cap for a good portion of the BIC raids. 1. Highly unlikely...

Oct 29, 2021
  29. Xanadas replied to the thread Fixed Internally Rizlona Yxtta AOC: Riddle instantly locked out..

Does the fix include a fix to the scenario where people exploit the script by intentionally failing it, locking the door and locking...

Oct 28, 2021
  30. Xanadas liked urbanbo70's post in the thread Can we get a queue system for groups.

My suggestion would allow players to choose which zone they would like to group in and once that group is formed (by the queue system) that...

Oct 27, 2021
  31. Xanadas replied to the thread @devs Please adjust the availability of RC/RGC on Random Loot.

The more I hear about "random loot" servers, the more 1) I don't want to play on them and 2) Doesn't seem random at all lol.

Oct 24, 2021
  32. Xanadas replied to the thread Free trade, multi boxing , and randomized loot progression server for Casual Players.

You're forgetting multi-boxers have a mandatory 2-year wait period before we get any of the cool prog servers. We waited years for...

Oct 22, 2021
  33. Xanadas replied to the thread Game is headed into wrong direction.

EQ always had a problem with gear-gap between group content and raid content and lack of quests to get items that are competitive with raid...

Oct 22, 2021
  34. Xanadas liked WildManDanTLP's post in the thread Requesting an Agent of Change for Riftseekers' Sanctum.

I'm sure they will add it for Mischief, probably in the same patch they fix the riddle door in Yxtta.

Oct 21, 2021
  35. Xanadas liked Trugar's post in the thread Revamp request for Anguish Signets.

There is no bottleneck All instances have 100% spawn, that drops a 6 at a time. Every Open world has arround 5 spawns/ph's and the spawn...

Oct 21, 2021
  36. Xanadas replied to the thread LDoN Could Really Use a Revamp.

Lol, keep dreamin.

Oct 19, 2021
  37. Xanadas liked Xeris's post in the thread LDoN Could Really Use a Revamp.

So while we're at it, fix Spider Den so the 3rd chest drops.

Oct 19, 2021
  38. Xanadas replied to the thread LDoN Could Really Use a Revamp.

The fact the only people who complete the charm do so using automation is a sign you should probably re-think the charm progression.

Oct 19, 2021
  39. Xanadas posted a new thread.

Can stealth-fix the "bugs" in Txevu AOC but can't fix Yxtta?

I see that the event script "issues" in Txevu AOC have been resolved, without a patch. Why can't Yxtta riddle bug be fixed this quickly as...

Forum: Time Locked Progression Servers

Oct 18, 2021
  40. Xanadas replied to the thread Xp on Thornblade/Mischief.

I don't think the design intent was for "everyone to get all AAs in-era". They give you choices, which imply priority. They want you to...

Oct 14, 2021
  41. Xanadas liked dentalplan's post in the thread Fixed Internally Rizlona Yxtta AOC: Riddle instantly locked out..

If it's not possible to fix the scripting in time for the October patch, can we just unlock the door in the AoC dz? The riddle solutions...

Oct 14, 2021
  42. Xanadas replied to the thread Fixed Internally Rizlona Yxtta AOC: Riddle instantly locked out..

So primals popped in OW last night but the door was locked and the OW riddle was broken there, too. Clicking on the statues just gave an...

Oct 14, 2021
  43. Xanadas liked Machen's post in the thread Fixed Internally Rizlona Yxtta AOC: Riddle instantly locked out..

I haven't found it locked in open world the last 10 times I've gone in. Can we just permanently unlock it in aoc's like it seems to be in...

Oct 14, 2021
  44. Xanadas replied to the thread can no longer /who all GUIDLNAME.

Thanks... swear I used my method in the OP only a few weeks ago and it was working. The methods you listed worked though.

Oct 14, 2021
  45. Xanadas liked Hegsheoshed's post in the thread can no longer /who all GUIDLNAME.

You need to do /w all 'guildname' or /w all "guildname". No mixing and matching of the type of quote/diacritical mark. No using the...

Oct 14, 2021
  46. Xanadas liked CatsPaws's post in the thread can no longer /who all GUIDLNAME.

This was reported last year and marked Not A BUG. a possible solution by dev:...

Oct 14, 2021
  47. Xanadas posted a new thread.

can no longer /who all GUIDLNAME

For as long as I can remember, you could do /who all SOMENAME and it would show you people online from SOMENAME guild. Partial matches...

Oct 14, 2021
  48. Xanadas replied to the thread Fixed Internally Rizlona Yxtta AOC: Riddle instantly locked out..

No kidding .. reduced lockouts right now too.

Oct 6, 2021
  49. Xanadas liked dentalplan's post in the thread Fixed Internally Rizlona Yxtta AOC: Riddle instantly locked out..

Any updates on this? Still broken as of 10/2. Would be nice for Aradune and Rizlona players to be able to access this content in era!

Oct 6, 2021
  50. Xanadas liked demi's post in the thread Ways for non-FD classes to feign death?.

every class gets a FAde now .. 10min reuse on most classes .. some are lower .. as it is too many classes can FD .. they should of left...

Sep 30, 2021
  51. Xanadas replied to the thread New EverQuest Perks.

Cringe level 9/10... another good example of making a thing nobody asked for.

Sep 30, 2021
  52. Xanadas liked Coagagin's post in the thread New EverQuest Perks.

Marketing failure in the making.

Sep 30, 2021
  53. Xanadas liked Marton's post in the thread New EverQuest Perks.

I would like to buy a giant DISLIKE button.

Sep 30, 2021
  54. Xanadas liked theonepercent's post in the thread New EverQuest Perks.

Where's the dislike button?

Sep 30, 2021
  55. Xanadas liked Skrab's post in the thread New EverQuest Perks.

Disappointing. Is this a mobile game now? Also, which perk gets me better server performance?

Sep 30, 2021
  56. Xanadas replied to the thread othmir fez hat ornament.

Thanks - Good riddance to that dumb item.

Sep 30, 2021
  57. Xanadas replied to the thread At what point do you give up on something?.

My post on zam: 7901 kills later.... it dropped for me..finally... I can R.I.P. now.... [Thu Aug 17 17:01:04 2006] You have been...

Sep 29, 2021
  58. Xanadas replied to the thread What Illusions would you like to see added?.

Felwithe Defender

Sep 29, 2021
  59. Xanadas liked MustardonWatermelon's post in the thread Consolidate expansions for the next TLP.

3 months for PoP followed by 1 month for LDoN is too long. That's all I know.

Sep 29, 2021
  60. Xanadas replied to the thread Consolidate expansions for the next TLP.

100% I've played on every TLP since they've started - I completely agree with the OPs proposal.

Sep 29, 2021
  61. Xanadas liked Ambee's post in the thread Consolidate expansions for the next TLP.

Yes, please. So many people think the population dies off because GoD is a bad expansion, but it's actually one of the better ones...

Sep 29, 2021
  62. Xanadas liked Rajaah's post in the thread Consolidate expansions for the next TLP.

Just a suggestion: The PoP/LDoN era is roundly considered to be way too long by the playerbase. Why not at least try consolidating on the...

Sep 29, 2021
  63. Xanadas posted a new thread.

othmir fez hat ornament

i have an item in my inventory called "othmir fez hat ornament" that has no icon (the bag slot looks empty) and it cannot be destroyed....

Sep 28, 2021
  64. Xanadas liked Siah's post in the thread Fixed Internally Rizlona Yxtta AOC: Riddle instantly locked out..

Still broken, was not fixed in patch RIP

Sep 24, 2021
  65. Xanadas replied to the thread [Agnarr] Open Plat POTIME Sat Sep 25 8:00pm EST.

It seems counter-intuitive but closed bidding generates higher bids. Often times a person will cease bidding once they see...

Sep 22, 2021
  66. Xanadas liked Andarriel's post in the thread 1 minute notice?.

yup notice samething whatever happened to the 30 min countdown they used to do in the past? Andarriel

Sep 22, 2021
  67. Xanadas liked zerowaphex's post in the thread 1 minute notice?.

Seriously? 1 minute notice the game was going down?

Sep 22, 2021
  68. Xanadas liked Dre.'s post in the thread Fixed Internally Rizlona Yxtta AOC: Riddle instantly locked out..

It'd sure be nice if: 1. They reset all of our lockouts this week since half of them we were never able to participate in. 2. They replaced...

Sep 20, 2021
  69. Xanadas liked dentalplan's post in the thread Fixed Internally Rizlona Yxtta AOC: Riddle instantly locked out..

Also confirming this on Aradune. This raid content is currently inaccessible legitimately in AoC instances, please fix or just unlock the...

Sep 20, 2021
  70. Xanadas liked Sythrak20's post in the thread Confirmed Agents of Change do not appear to work on FV.

If you guys could look into maybe the AoC just refusing to zone you instead of porting you to your succor or bind point that would help...

Sep 20, 2021
  71. Xanadas liked Hamshire's post in the thread Confirmed Agents of Change do not appear to work on FV.

Im not usually one to ask for more down time but could you take the servers down and revert what you did and or throw a fix in for...

Sep 20, 2021
  72. Xanadas replied to the thread Confirmed Agents of Change do not appear to work on FV.

If only there was a test server where these issues could have been identified before releasing it to production on a TLP LAUNCH NIGHT....

Sep 20, 2021
  73. Xanadas liked Dre.'s post in the thread Confirmed Agents of Change do not appear to work on FV.

Seems to me like the fix should be to turn off all the checks until they are working right. Will a couple people be able to request...

Sep 20, 2021
  74. Xanadas replied to the thread Lots of new AOC/DZ bugs - Any dev acknowledgement?.

There's a daybreak discord? What?

Sep 20, 2021
  75. Xanadas replied to the thread Lots of new AOC/DZ bugs - Any dev acknowledgement?.

There's nothing in the tracker about these recent bugs other than something last Wednesday. Early thursday morning was an "emergency...

Sep 20, 2021
  76. Xanadas liked Vexn's post in the thread Fixed Internally Rizlona Yxtta AOC: Riddle instantly locked out..

100% broken can confirm. They will have it fixed asap like they did Arch Lich. LOLOL Guess Aradune/Rizlona gets to enjoy not doing...

Sep 17, 2021
  77. Xanadas replied to the thread Why game-breaking patches on same-day as TLP launch?.

Rizlona just launched GoD on the same day they broke AOCs all over the game (not just Rizlona). So all the hype of being able to do...

Sep 17, 2021
  78. Xanadas replied to the thread Why game-breaking patches on same-day as TLP launch?.

They used to be, but now TLP expansion unlocks are seamless and scripted and no downtime required.

Sep 17, 2021
  79. Xanadas posted a new thread.

Why game-breaking patches on same-day as TLP launch?

I can't believe I even have to ask this question. Why? Why would you break major parts of the game on the SAME DAY as a major TLP...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Sep 17, 2021
  80. Xanadas posted a new thread.

Fixed Internally Rizlona Yxtta AOC: Riddle instantly locked out.

Got the DZ - Spend 45 minutes trying to get everyone in the zone. Once in, the first click on the pot gave no riddle - door remains...

Forum: Resolved

Sep 17, 2021
  81. Xanadas posted a new thread.

Lots of new AOC/DZ bugs - Any dev acknowledgement?

@Any developer or community mgr. Please see the Support forum.

Forum: Time Locked Progression Servers

Sep 17, 2021
  82. Xanadas liked Xyroff-cazic.'s post in the thread Fixed Vulak/thylex not appearing in AoC instance on FV.

Thylex is unattackable, this is a bug

Sep 17, 2021
  83. Xanadas liked VetMonkEq's post in the thread Fixed Vulak/thylex not appearing in AoC instance on FV.

I just requested a ToV instance through the AoC on FV a couple of hours ago. Cleared every single raid boss, but Vulak/thylex never...

Sep 17, 2021
  84. Xanadas liked Hamshire's post in the thread Duplicate GoD TLP launch - All GoD AoC are broken..

Las night our raid requested our first GoD AoC which was Yxtta which wouldn't let anyone in, telling them they do not meet the requirements...

Sep 17, 2021
  85. Xanadas liked Hamshire's post in the thread Confirmed Agent of Change - Yxtta,Pulpit of Exiles broken..

Three groups of us last night spent an hour trying to zone into this AoC with it saying we do not meet the requirements and kicking us...

Sep 17, 2021
  86. Xanadas liked Hamshire's post in the thread Confirmed Agent of Change - Yxtta,Pulpit of Exiles broken..

Just tested it on the Erollisi Marr server on a lvl100 fully GoD flagged toon and its the same issue.

Sep 17, 2021
  87. Xanadas replied to the thread Confirmed Agent of Change - Yxtta,Pulpit of Exiles broken..

Same thing for Rizlona / Natimbi -- posted a bug report on it here with no reply yet.

Sep 17, 2021
  88. Xanadas replied to the thread Rizlona: Natimbi DZ not letting most of raid in..

Sat on the DZ for an hour -- still won't let anyone else in.

Sep 16, 2021
  89. Xanadas replied to the thread Rizlona: Natimbi DZ not letting most of raid in..

-

Sep 16, 2021
  90. Xanadas posted a new thread.

Rizlona: Natimbi DZ not letting most of raid in.

2 of our 54 zoned in, everyone else is being refused with "you do not meet the requirements".

Sep 16, 2021
  91. Xanadas replied to the thread Kinda funky loot in here you guys......

Alpha ruleset server. I wouldn't have expected much. :)

Sep 9, 2021
  92. Xanadas replied to the thread Fixed Internally Mobs Dropping Agro.

By "fixing" taunt to make it require LOS, you've just pushed even more people into using exploits (w*rp + taunt + w*rp back) instead of...

Sep 8, 2021
  93. Xanadas replied to the thread Level and stat caps..

It's called mudflation (because it appeared first in MUD games decades ago). Every stat-based game that tries to continually expand and...

Aug 13, 2021
  94. Xanadas liked Hadesborne's post in the thread Dev's PLEASE let us give you our money!.

Whoever is running the marketplace and deciding which items are good enough to be put in the marketplace and which one's aren't, PLEASE...

Jul 30, 2021
  95. Xanadas liked Atomos's post in the thread Lord Nagafen and Lady Vox level 52 or lower requirement.

Why is this still a thing? It wasn't a good idea back then, it's still not 22 years later. Hanging out in Permafrost for days on Mischief...

Jul 30, 2021
  96. Xanadas liked TLP Addict's post in the thread List things that players claimed would NEVER be changed that got changed.

Work in progress.... They will never give us instanced Classic raids They will never fix pet walling They will never give us click from...

Jul 26, 2021
  97. Xanadas replied to the thread List things that players claimed would NEVER be changed that got changed.

What's more disturbing is that they were wrong on so many things.

Jul 26, 2021
  98. Xanadas liked Risiko's post in the thread List things that players claimed would NEVER be changed that got changed.

Three biggest ones I can think of are: "Casuals don't deserve to kill dragons": - Reason... If you can't dedicate 24 hours a day to...

Jul 26, 2021
  99. Xanadas liked CatsPaws's post in the thread List things that players claimed would NEVER be changed that got changed.

illusion thru doors - totally "fixed" due to complaints from tlp players - no one on regular servers ever complained it was broke for 15...

Jul 26, 2021
  100. Xanadas liked Thash's post in the thread Do you guys actually play with new character models on?.

I'm just here to agree heartily. Sometimes I load up the new ones just to see how terrible everything looks for other people.

Jul 21, 2021
  101. Xanadas liked oldkracow's post in the thread Do you guys actually play with new character models on?.

Last time I saw a new model was when luclin originally launched and I turned it off promptly.

Jul 21, 2021
  102. Xanadas liked Smokezz's post in the thread Server Populations….

So if the server populations are suddenly "50%"... where are all the rage posts of unjust suspensions?

Jul 16, 2021
  103. Xanadas liked Tatanka's post in the thread Server Populations….

Source for "50%". I find that hard to believe. And what do tradeskills have to do with Bazaar? Most stuff bought and sold is not the...

Jul 16, 2021
  104. Xanadas replied to the thread Adjust Miragul Spawn Timer.

Agree, the paladin epic should be a 1h or shield. Useless 2h...

Jul 16, 2021
  105. Xanadas replied to the thread How to make LDoN more popular..

Sounds like an advertisement for communism.

Jul 9, 2021
  106. Xanadas replied to the thread There are 2 types of people in Norrath.

Wait out the repop and sell kill rights lol jk. Wait out the repop and make sure you aren't leaving a named up.

Jul 9, 2021
  107. Xanadas liked Karhar's post in the thread There are 2 types of people in Norrath.

stay til respawn and if ph leave it up.

Jul 9, 2021
  108. Xanadas replied to the thread How to make LDoN more popular..

Agree about the points. Any group of 6 who NEED LDON gear, will take weeks just to get enough points to get ONE top-end vendor (1492pts)....

Jul 9, 2021
  109. Xanadas liked Montag's post in the thread How to make LDoN more popular..

DRAMATICALLY increase point awards. Like 10x. also consider: Awarding points for raids. Making all camps share a pool.

Jul 9, 2021
  110. Xanadas replied to the thread Pet affinity needs to be apart of the game at level 1.

Apart = separate from, which is the opposite of what you want. Just FYI.

Jul 8, 2021
  111. Xanadas posted a new thread.

Large Shard of Stone

Large Shard of Stone is used in tradeskills but does not have a TS flag on the item.

Jun 19, 2021
  112. Xanadas replied to the thread Really, Really, Dislike One Pick "Fix".

I would like it more if they didn't just pick the "safespot" as the return point. In Chardok it's a pain because it drops you at the...

Jun 16, 2021
  113. Xanadas liked TheDohn's post in the thread Stop using cheal in classic.

Early TLPs are an unending soup of complete ignorance of basic mechanics. CHeal isn't even the tip of the derpburg.

Jun 15, 2021
  114. Xanadas replied to the thread ARADUNE - Hack attacks continue to come threw Everquest Client. Hacker attempted to order -> Discord.

This post sounds like one of those emails where they just place random bits of stories into the body of an email to bypass spam filters.

Jun 15, 2021
  115. Xanadas liked Skuz's post in the thread ARADUNE - Hack attacks continue to come threw Everquest Client. Hacker attempted to order -> Discord.

Gonna need a translator for this garbled mess.

Jun 15, 2021