Wyora's Recent Activity

1. Wyora replied to the thread Fixed Internally Hills of Shade Quest: Carrion My Wayward Sprout.

No mention of a fix for this in the Test patch notes, it would be nice to get either a response it's being worked on, or a fix.

Jan 16, 2023
  2. Wyora replied to the thread Test Update 01/10/2023 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Disappointing. The Hills of Shade Quest, Carrion My Wayward Sprout has been confirmed bugged, probably since body type changes were...

Jan 13, 2023
  3. Wyora replied to the thread Fixed Internally Hills of Shade Quest: Carrion My Wayward Sprout.

Any update on this? Holding onto 8 Faycite shards and can't continue until this is fixed.

Dec 17, 2022
  4. Wyora liked Ghadius's post in the thread Fixed Internally Hills of Shade Quest: Carrion My Wayward Sprout.

Category: Quest [Can Repro] Date/Time: Sat Aug 27 02:06:12 2022 Character: Level 95 Wizard (Main) Zone: Hills of Shade Location: 1011.71,...

Dec 17, 2022
  5. Wyora replied to the thread Tradeskill Depot & Bank.

Let's talk about research, and learning all the spell recipes. Yes, I'm on a TLP but actively trying to learn all recipes as I go...

Dec 16, 2022
  6. Wyora liked Njustlight's post in the thread Seeds of Destruction flagging - 6 keys per week?.

Since a little less than 1-month out from expansion launch was too late for Aradune/Rizlona for the SoF topic, posting this one now. Can we...

Dec 4, 2022
  7. Wyora liked Hamshire's post in the thread Secrets of Faydwer - 12 flags for 54 people?.

Unless you can split raid these raids which most cannot it heavily impacts how much time you will have in Crystallos in a three month time...

Nov 30, 2022
  8. Wyora replied to the thread Extra Life 2022.

Why was Oct 31 picked as the cutoff date? This seems like an excessively long time to wait for the awards, and a date picked at...

Nov 30, 2022
  9. Wyora replied to the thread Feast of Giving is Back.

Unable to find the quest NPCs or the glowing blue collection items on Rizlona, so assume Aradune and newer TLPs won't have this...

Nov 15, 2022
  10. Wyora liked Trebla7th's post in the thread Confirmed Solteris Event 2 doesn't activate.

Not sure if this was fixed and re-broken or if the fix broke it... currently on Test server (preparing for TBS launch on TLPs). The event...

Sep 21, 2022
  11. Wyora liked Rogean's post in the thread Fixed Solteris Raid Bugged.

These are going to be big issues when Aradune and Rizlona get to Buried Sea. We're also past the point of getting this in a patch before...

Sep 21, 2022
  12. Wyora liked Logulai's post in the thread Fixed Solteris Raid Bugged.

After further investigation on Rear Guard Captain Baltreth it looks like he completely respawns his island. This also caused an issue with...

Sep 21, 2022
  13. Wyora liked Trebla7th's post in the thread Fixed Solteris Raid Bugged.

Additional information on Aprosis (Deadly Swarm event). * Event begins as normal when engaging Ur-Floxiz Lochmaul. * During this phase,...

Sep 21, 2022
  14. Wyora liked Logulai's post in the thread Fixed Solteris Raid Bugged.

Just did testing for the Solteris Raid in The Buried Sea today, and it was completely broken. Ur-Floxiz Lochmaul completely reset every...

Sep 21, 2022
  15. Wyora replied to the thread Please remove truebox limit from Aradune..

The anti-boxers seem to have it in their head that anyone wanting to play more than 2 characters is either running automated...

Aug 9, 2022
  16. Wyora liked Jalarm's post in the thread Please remove truebox limit from Aradune..

Doesn’t need to be a clone of anything. Just loosen the restriction in some way. People don’t seem to want 72 boxers running around but...

Aug 9, 2022
  17. Wyora replied to the thread Please remove truebox limit from Aradune..

Server transfer from Aradune to Rizlona is still free. In game, type /servertransfer and you'll get a pop-up window telling you what...

Aug 3, 2022