Weebaaa's Recent Activity

1. Weebaaa liked dreadlord's post in the thread how about a one-time purchase to make a trader-only account.

This is a really good idea for one simple reason... Most players are casual-ish and play during main playtimes. So when most people are on,...

Jun 29, 2020
  2. Weebaaa replied to the thread how about a one-time purchase to make a trader-only account.

This is a very good point here!

Jun 29, 2020
  3. Weebaaa replied to the thread Fixed Internally typo in darkforge helm quest hand in text.

High five for quotes

May 29, 2020
  4. Weebaaa replied to the thread How do you filter incoming spell damage to a window?.

OK! Got it, not yet a thing. Upvoted the report It's good that it got some response too!

May 14, 2020
  5. Weebaaa liked niente's post in the thread Fixed Internally DoT damage reporting/filtering.

You're right, this should be changed to be consistent with DD filters. Will ask to do this in the future - may not be for a while due to...

May 14, 2020
  6. Weebaaa liked Duder's post in the thread Fixed Internally DoT damage reporting/filtering.

Currently to see incoming DoT damage I have to filter Spells>DoT (Others), unfortunately that shows the damage everyone elses DoTs are...

May 14, 2020
  7. Weebaaa posted a new thread.

How do you filter incoming spell damage to a window?

Is there a way to filter only incoming spell/Dot Damage to a window? The best I could find was Filters>Spells>Direct Damage>Yours. But...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

May 13, 2020
  8. Weebaaa replied to the thread Blacksmithing 301+.

The way I tackled blacksmithing and tailoring was to sort the eqrecipes.free list by trivial(this will clump similar recipes together) , go...

May 5, 2020
  9. Weebaaa replied to the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[img]via Imgflip Meme Generator

Apr 8, 2020