Vaeeldar's Recent Activity

1. Vaeeldar replied to the thread Short Duration DPS King?.

Necros are losing to wiz/mage lately. but.I’m not worried about them. My 14s or less comment was in regards to mages not necros.

Apr 19, 2024 at 3:54 PM
  2. Vaeeldar replied to the thread Short Duration DPS King?.

It’s not in group game. Mobs barely last 14 seconds anymore.

Apr 18, 2024
  3. Vaeeldar replied to the thread Short Duration DPS King?.

So the necro is soloing next to you. Thats cool I guess. Meanwhile already discussed mages don’t exactly do good dps either compared to...

Apr 17, 2024
  4. Vaeeldar replied to the thread Short Duration DPS King?.

Then can’t agree with anything since necros = pet in modern group game effectively.

Apr 16, 2024
  5. Vaeeldar replied to the thread Short Duration DPS King?.

When a rogue or monk hits about same dps as 2.5 mages. Not really the same thing. But i hear you. Can we at least admit necros are...

Apr 16, 2024
  6. Vaeeldar replied to the thread 6 Box Melee Dream Team - 2024 Edition.

Yep. between aa and legacy discs. They are quite nice. Ive not found a melee group setup thta isn’t better giving up one melee for a...

Apr 12, 2024
  7. Vaeeldar replied to the thread 6 Box Melee Dream Team - 2024 Edition.

Done that before. Bst adds massive ADPS to the rest of team and has solid dps. It’s not more dps dropping the bst.

Apr 12, 2024
  8. Vaeeldar replied to the thread 6 Box Melee Dream Team - 2024 Edition.

So here's what I promise you. Get them top tier LS weapons. And go the following: SK, Shm, Brd, Bst, Rog, Monk. I'd still use poisons...

Apr 11, 2024
  9. Vaeeldar replied to the thread Short Duration DPS King?.

Maybe but I find it annoying that it's only worth bringing melee dps. Wiz/Mage use to have a role, as did ench in group game. The gap...

Apr 11, 2024
  10. Vaeeldar replied to the thread Short Duration DPS King?.

Mages are mentioned because I said even them, alongside the rest of casters are completely useless in the group game as a dps class....

Apr 11, 2024
  11. Vaeeldar replied to the thread Short Duration DPS King?.

I do both and these days does either matter if you want to put it like that? LS was a joke. And yes the group game matters -...

Apr 10, 2024
  12. Vaeeldar replied to the thread Short Duration DPS King?.

Mage dos in group game should be increased I think. Rogue/Monk just blow them away in group game. But then nec wiz are in the same...

Apr 10, 2024
  13. Vaeeldar replied to the thread Short Duration DPS King?.

The mage you mean? For most part still not close. At least not in group game. Raid game is different. For example necros don’t suck in...

Apr 9, 2024
  14. Vaeeldar replied to the thread Short Duration DPS King?.

This. Quite frankly monk or rogue can triple the dps of the mage if they have a BL/BRD/Shaman. Honestly I’m not sure of the point of...

Apr 9, 2024