Vaeeldar's Recent Activity

1. Vaeeldar replied to the thread Test Update 01/12/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Not real sure where zlandi came into it. we are talking about crusaders. Zlandi is a super easy mission - especially with dps.

Jan 21, 2021 at 11:09 AM
  2. Vaeeldar replied to the thread Aaryonar random summon.

If youu are being ported just down the other side of the hall of zone in then that is definitely the shadow aura. they moved the port...

Jan 21, 2021 at 5:52 AM
  3. Vaeeldar replied to the thread Some Velium Threaded items are now flagged "lore equipped".

Hour or two is spot on for the new 1% drop rate.

Jan 20, 2021 at 6:29 PM
  4. Vaeeldar replied to the thread Not A Bug Bricks not dropping.

it’s not supposed to be 100%. I can tell you I ran into a few named during progression (3) saw.2 bricks. still few data points so far...

Jan 20, 2021 at 6:28 PM
  5. Vaeeldar liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Test Update 01/12/2021 - New Bugs Only.

Test server went down due to Infrastructure changes, not a patch. It will get most of the fixes that did happen between test patch and...

Jan 20, 2021 at 5:21 PM
  6. Vaeeldar replied to the thread Test Update 01/12/2021 - New Bugs Only.

So not sure where to put this LIVE has Zlandi fixed but Zlandi is not fixed on Test. when we were brought down also I assumed we would get...

Jan 20, 2021 at 4:42 PM
  7. Vaeeldar replied to the thread Confirmed Merchant Olwen in WW has no product for sale.

Yep we also just confirmed zlandi is broken on test. Odds are high it's broken on live too.

Jan 20, 2021 at 3:18 PM
  8. Vaeeldar replied to the thread Fixed Internally Restless Ore dropping from trash.

NO evidence on 2d2? Ngreth directly said it in this thread - in fact he pointed that out to being the issue around 4%. Either way the...

Jan 20, 2021 at 2:27 PM
  9. Vaeeldar replied to the thread Auto combine regularly stops working.

It’s literally the lag you can quantify the difference in POK vs an empty zone.

Jan 19, 2021 at 5:28 PM
  10. Vaeeldar replied to the thread Auto combine regularly stops working.

Lot of issues caused by existing lag. This one in particular probably won't solve them faster than the others. Solution right now is don't...

Jan 19, 2021 at 4:20 PM
  11. Vaeeldar liked Evilness's post in the thread Test Update 01/12/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

It seems you are going through with a live patch tomorrow. Has any of the major issues brought up with this test patch been fixed? Such as...

Jan 19, 2021 at 4:17 PM
  12. Vaeeldar replied to the thread Mob HP bloat over last 3 expansions.

So I will say monks definitely run out of endurance. It’s not like a few classes who can go just about forever. Honestly I’m not...

Jan 17, 2021 at 7:20 PM
  13. Vaeeldar liked Vaft_Gnome's post in the thread Test Update 01/12/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

notes - 1. i just saw a shark above the water, well above the ice, in cobalt scar. (could care less, i like flying sharks) 2. if you reset...

Jan 17, 2021 at 6:27 PM
  14. Vaeeldar replied to the thread Mob HP bloat over last 3 expansions.

I’m not saying your wrong per say but I do think your really trying hard to hide the fact that melee - particularly ber/rogue but also...

Jan 17, 2021 at 4:30 PM
  15. Vaeeldar replied to the thread Test Update 01/12/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Also given number of bugs or things flat out not working like zlandi, merchant in WW seems like it might be worth a test patch before live...

Jan 17, 2021 at 2:20 PM
  16. Vaeeldar replied to the thread Test Update 01/12/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Funny enough same here. The exploding orbs are far harder than just tanking them + not having to deal with prisons.

Jan 17, 2021 at 10:54 AM
  17. Vaeeldar replied to the thread Mob HP bloat over last 3 expansions.

People box mages due to ease + pet it’s not a pure dps approach. Mages aren’t in wizzy position but they are noticeably behind the...

Jan 17, 2021 at 10:47 AM
  18. Vaeeldar replied to the thread Mob HP bloat over last 3 expansions.

The problem was the op parse posted he highlighted how bad the mage was and how the wiz beat him. A lot of people, myself included, took...

Jan 17, 2021 at 10:38 AM
  19. Vaeeldar replied to the thread Test Update 01/12/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Clunky is a perfect way of describing it. One run could be semi easy and the next a disaster because of mechanics and random luck. The...

Jan 17, 2021 at 7:11 AM
  20. Vaeeldar replied to the thread Test Update 01/12/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

So I got back in and switched setup to burn a bit earlier on Ber. I can now safely put this mission on farm status and it’s not quite...

Jan 17, 2021 at 7:05 AM
  21. Vaeeldar replied to the thread Paladin Shield - Type 3 Aug Slot.

It’s an interesting point. It’s probably close enough now that you don’t have to go farm that aug now.

Jan 15, 2021
  22. Vaeeldar replied to the thread New player 6 box team.

second a lot of this. I also did this recently with a new tank. Starting from scratch it’s not as bad to build up a tank since they...

Jan 15, 2021
  23. Vaeeldar replied to the thread Mob HP bloat over last 3 expansions.

So I don’t disagree wit any of this. That said my 3 mage group (with ench) vs my 3 ber and 3 monk group no real comparison but mage is...

Jan 14, 2021
  24. Vaeeldar replied to the thread Test Update 01/12/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

I did i was also one of the group geared at the time who finsihed tbl, early in launch, such as cliffs boxing no issue. Same for ROS...

Jan 14, 2021
  25. Vaeeldar replied to the thread Test Update 01/12/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Fair enough I wonder if the shaman could pull it off with a group geared team (less hp not an extra round or so for crits etc..) to be...

Jan 14, 2021
  26. Vaeeldar replied to the thread CS Mission - The Crusaders still too difficult.

Interesting I need to double check this and I’ll run it a few more times today. I’ve been focused on crusaders as I see this as the...

Jan 14, 2021
  27. Vaeeldar replied to the thread CS Mission - The Crusaders still too difficult.

So I've run Crusaders quite a few times since the test patch and I still question who they are targeting this for. The spell damage alone...

Jan 14, 2021
  28. Vaeeldar replied to the thread Test Update 01/12/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

So I've run Crusaders quite a few times since the patch and I still question who they are targeting this for. The spell damage alone pretty...

Jan 14, 2021
  29. Vaeeldar replied to the thread Fixed Internally Restless Ore dropping from trash.

HE actually reduced it by a factor of 3 to 4..... there is stuff worth complaining about this expansion but gearing up is not it....

Jan 13, 2021
  30. Vaeeldar replied to the thread Test Update 01/12/2021 - New Bugs Only.

Need to check zlandi. Ran him twice tonight on two different groups. mob goes invuln but script does not complete and he basically kills...

Jan 12, 2021
  31. Vaeeldar replied to the thread Warrior - best 3 or 4 box team?.

Everybody says this but I find my sk (have 2 now) 10x easier to box then my war. The ability to self heal lets me play the tank, bard,...

Jan 11, 2021
  32. Vaeeldar replied to the thread Warrior - best 3 or 4 box team?.

So the necro is very good dps but with shaman and bard you have a huge benefit to ber. I have a 3 necro group they are super powerful...

Jan 10, 2021
  33. Vaeeldar replied to the thread Warrior - best 3 or 4 box team?.

Yep. That 4th char makes a big difference though I'd consider doing 4 personally. Bard or another zerk (high dps) you'd be surprised...

Jan 10, 2021
  34. Vaeeldar replied to the thread Warrior - best 3 or 4 box team?.

Well the SK self heal abilities + epic will make a huge difference for you - war is viable but the SK is easier to box since you can...

Jan 10, 2021
  35. Vaeeldar replied to the thread Warrior - best 3 or 4 box team?.

War, BDr, zerker, shaman no question. The only one that even gets close is swap monk with zerk. Wiz is utterly useless in the modern...

Jan 9, 2021
  36. Vaeeldar replied to the thread TBL Unlocked?.

I certainly think they should unlock it now but I have to admit i enjoyed TBL as a boxer for the challenge the missions brought.

Jan 9, 2021
  37. Vaeeldar replied to the thread TBL Unlocked?.

I seem to remember campfire in to TBL was possible but.I could be wrong.

Jan 9, 2021
  38. Vaeeldar replied to the thread Spiritual Squall.

I don’t really get the too powerful comment. Without it it would be tough for shaman to main heal.

Jan 6, 2021
  39. Vaeeldar replied to the thread ToV Beta to Today - Dev Assistance Please.

Composite does use mangler and it’s annoying as hell playing 3 ber and having to check you have all sets of axes...

Jan 5, 2021
  40. Vaeeldar replied to the thread CS Mission - The Crusaders still too difficult.

475K HP without composite or other items sounds about right for just shaman/cleric buffs in group. When you statrt stacking all the...

Jan 4, 2021
  41. Vaeeldar replied to the thread Thank you Team! Gnome Memorial Mountain.

Ehh the trick to me was always grabbing 3-5 of each wave before they even made it to their spot. JUst a lot easier if you whittle down half...

Jan 3, 2021
  42. Vaeeldar replied to the thread Fixed Internally Restless Ore dropping from trash.

That war has no aa then because I entered COV in t2 (no t3 at all) group gear Sk. The first night I picked off 5 named in DN.

Jan 3, 2021
  43. Vaeeldar replied to the thread Fixed Internally Restless Ore dropping from trash.

FRakly and honestly it’s too high of a drop rate right now. At 70 mobs you’ll see about 1 per 1hr 15/20 minutes which is what i said at...

Jan 3, 2021
  44. Vaeeldar replied to the thread Fixed Internally Restless Ore dropping from trash.

Whats your kill rate? I’ve gotten to know a lot of the campers doing as much as i do and we are all seeing at least 3 an hour. But then...

Jan 3, 2021
  45. Vaeeldar replied to the thread Fixed Internally Restless Ore dropping from trash.

Interesting so I’ve camped about 100 ores so far (stopped before Xmas as I got bored) in group gear boxing 6. Now RNG can be rough and...

Jan 3, 2021
  46. Vaeeldar replied to the thread Named in Temple of Veeshan.

If you click on the named on EQR it tells you what is the random PH for the named....

Dec 29, 2020
  47. Vaeeldar liked Cadira's post in the thread so, after a 10 year or so break....

Let's see that video of you doing Crusaders with a Merc ;)

Dec 29, 2020
  48. Vaeeldar replied to the thread Flash of anger RK differences.

True enough I neeed 3 cleaving gems for 3 ber. But it’s a fair point. Just wanted to make sure. I wasn’t missing it since the cost...

Dec 29, 2020
  49. Vaeeldar posted a new thread.

Flash of anger RK differences

Wasn’t around during HOT on my warrior and in my downtime I’ve been boxing some old raids for key rank 3s. I want to make sure I’m not...

Forum: Tanks

Dec 28, 2020
  50. Vaeeldar replied to the thread rare ore getting more rare.

Yeah something isn’t right even running socials. I’d strong advise a key broadcaster. but in the meantime what weave are you using on...

Dec 28, 2020
  51. Vaeeldar replied to the thread Is this perception wrong?.

If they do the work I’m sure some refactoring gets done - how much is doable will be the question. And to what degree can t be done...

Dec 27, 2020
  52. Vaeeldar replied to the thread I can't be the only one.....

TLP is a cash cow for them - I’ve never lasted more than 3 weeks on one personally but as long as they are the company money I’m all...

Dec 27, 2020
  53. Vaeeldar replied to the thread Is this perception wrong?.

32 BIT / DX9 will drop at some point. Since they purchased EQ you have to figure that type of upgrade is the type of thing they bring...

Dec 27, 2020
  54. Vaeeldar replied to the thread rare ore getting more rare.

I’m a big fan of at least key strokes to all accounts. But even with socials your wizzes should be ale to destroy the dps merc. I’ve...

Dec 27, 2020
  55. Vaeeldar replied to the thread rare ore getting more rare.

I will say War, Wiz, RNG should be able to break beyond 500k at full burn. Something sees off either on your parser or your burn setup...

Dec 27, 2020
  56. Vaeeldar replied to the thread Game not built for playing just One Account anymore.

The problem is how do you mean soloing/molding effectively? A necro can do it all through the game - non stop for XP and some gear. I...

Dec 27, 2020
  57. Vaeeldar replied to the thread Monk Composite Form.

Pretty sure it’s necessary. What would be useful is if they changed the name somehow on the unusable one to make it more obvious. I...

Dec 26, 2020
  58. Vaeeldar replied to the thread Monk Composite Form.

Sort of right on both. Composite for is the new COV skill.. But all of the melee have two forms under discs when memorizing it one is the...

Dec 26, 2020
  59. Vaeeldar replied to the thread rare ore getting more rare.

Exactly what I was responding to - thank you. Look I can pul groups together quickly because I six box but I’ in group gar. Solo...

Dec 25, 2020
  60. Vaeeldar replied to the thread Duplicate Topic Restless Ore Still not dropping from Missions (at least 100%).

There hasn’t been a patch yet. Nothing changing until next patch which is January. So you have time to farm them off trash at high drop...

Dec 24, 2020
  61. Vaeeldar replied to the thread Fixed Internally Restless Ore dropping from trash.

Just confused an average group shoul be able to do 1 an hour post change or 1 per 1hr 15 min. That plus zlandi there is no reason you...

Dec 24, 2020
  62. Vaeeldar replied to the thread Diff. Betweem sk/shaman box and war/cleric box?.

I’ve got a t2 raid geared war. I’m not saying they can’t be useful but I also have a COV t3 group geared SK and Pal. When you look at...

Dec 23, 2020
  63. Vaeeldar replied to the thread Game not built for playing just One Account anymore.

I'll just say a small % of boxers use the program you are talking about. I six box so yes hate me but i definitely don't use red or...

Dec 23, 2020
  64. Vaeeldar replied to the thread Diff. Betweem sk/shaman box and war/cleric box?.

Group geared it's hard to recommend a war - hell it's becoming hard to recommend either way except end game raiding. Either combos listed...

Dec 23, 2020
  65. Vaeeldar replied to the thread Fixed Internally Restless Ore dropping from trash.

So you can cut your time down by about a 3rd. It’s 2d2 which means the .25% will be close to 1%. Having chests drop this ore will make...

Dec 22, 2020
  66. Vaeeldar liked Derka's post in the thread Fixed Internally Restless Ore dropping from trash.

So....what did you do the last few expansions to gear up? Missions and named have always been the main path to t3 gear, not mindlessly...

Dec 22, 2020
  67. Vaeeldar replied to the thread Game not built for playing just One Account anymore.

Which expansion did you ever solo for upgrades? I’ve been playing eq since beta - necro for most of my early career which was “the”...

Dec 22, 2020
  68. Vaeeldar replied to the thread Research and Cov augments.

So I ended up grabbing research trophy about an hour ago (some of the parchments did not drop quick despite murdering zones) t. IT's odd...

Dec 22, 2020
  69. Vaeeldar replied to the thread Research and Cov augments.

It's odd that every single COV skill check was 300 for the rest of faded. I guess I'll have to finish my trophy real fast to confirm.

Dec 22, 2020
  70. Vaeeldar replied to the thread Fixed Internally Restless Ore dropping from trash.

Def not changed. RNG strikes again it sounds like.

Dec 21, 2020
  71. Vaeeldar replied to the thread Raidgear does trivialize Groupcontent to the point of monopolizing large aerea.

I’m in full COV T3 at the moment - with righteousness it’s a hair under 8900 now. I think that puts me about 8600ac unburied. Give or...

Dec 21, 2020
  72. Vaeeldar replied to the thread rare ore getting more rare.

They've all been mentioned on this thead and the others. WW dracos, caves - honestly I haven't seen much difference just mow mobs in...

Dec 21, 2020
  73. Vaeeldar replied to the thread rare ore getting more rare.

Ahh, I 6 box and I'm in group gear. I've been averaging 3-4 an hour but why can't we farm them?

Dec 21, 2020
  74. Vaeeldar replied to the thread rare ore getting more rare.

It has the potential for two drops and is evening out to 4% a mob but the rate isn’t set at 4%. If you reread the bug thread he...

Dec 21, 2020
  75. Vaeeldar replied to the thread rare ore getting more rare.

It's going from 4% to 1% from random mobs. And it's being added 100% to chests which means zlandicar will be easy way to get them. Also...

Dec 21, 2020
  76. Vaeeldar replied to the thread Research and Cov augments.

Seems odd research would have a higher skill requirement then the other ones which were absolutely base 300. I guess I'll get the...

Dec 21, 2020
  77. Vaeeldar replied to the thread Research and Cov augments.

I think I'm going to have to. I haven't put a trophy on any of the other skills (granted some have gone slightly over but research is...

Dec 21, 2020
  78. Vaeeldar replied to the thread Research and Cov augments.

I shut tribute off for same concern. Nothing. Ethereal quill, I did a search just now also not there. This is truly oddest thing I've...

Dec 21, 2020
  79. Vaeeldar replied to the thread Research and Cov augments.

What's truly odd is i've literaly stripped by body down to nothing and still shows as 313 on the research skill. The skill shows as green...

Dec 21, 2020
  80. Vaeeldar replied to the thread Research and Cov augments.

So I'm doing the faded restless velium ingenuity aug - working to make the faded piece - I've done smithing, tailoring, pottery and jc...

Dec 21, 2020
  81. Vaeeldar replied to the thread Research and Cov augments.

Hmm the skill is in green. I need to figure out how I have a modifier on it. That's just plain odd

Dec 21, 2020
  82. Vaeeldar replied to the thread Research and Cov augments.

So I never made trophy. It's 313 with no trophy. Tried logging in and out and still no fix (it says master researcher next to skill not...

Dec 21, 2020
  83. Vaeeldar posted a new thread.

Research and Cov augments

So I finally decided to max research (having done all the others). However I’m running into an issue with my research being 313 but not...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Dec 21, 2020
  84. Vaeeldar replied to the thread cobalt scar lag.

Zones are a lot bigger and far far more mobs. Think about lguk or sol b and compare it to what we have today.

Dec 20, 2020
  85. Vaeeldar replied to the thread Bst vs necro.

this use to be true pre dot upgrade. Now not so much and especially in COV. my team of 3 necros compete with my 3 ber for dps in group...

Dec 18, 2020
  86. Vaeeldar replied to the thread Fixed Internally Missing Crystalized Restless ore from Mission Chests?.

Drop rate bug still not fixed. It’s likely both fixes will happen at same time....

Dec 18, 2020
  87. Vaeeldar replied to the thread Quick box questions.

Wiz are useless in the modern era, so I wouldn’t recommend it. Sk/Shaman is your best best bet. Or weaker earlier but killer for end...

Dec 18, 2020
  88. Vaeeldar replied to the thread Ultra rare world drop for CoV expansion.

It did but they were still useful. At this point the only item still worth using is tower shield. T2 group gear is about equal - t3...

Dec 18, 2020
  89. Vaeeldar replied to the thread Enchanter as a box (level 85).

This. I’ve got every combo imaginable - sk/pal/war tanks - brd/ench (multiple ench) for support, cleric/shaman for heal and then my dps...

Dec 17, 2020
  90. Vaeeldar liked Absor's post in the thread CS Mission - The Crusaders still too difficult.

I apologize for not responding to this thread earlier. When it devolved into "you suck" arguments, it lost most of its value to me. I do...

Dec 17, 2020
  91. Vaeeldar replied to the thread CS Mission - The Crusaders still too difficult.

What T3 loot piñata from Zlandi? I literally run two groups and have been doing zlandi 3x a day on both groups - I’ve seen one t3 ore...

Dec 17, 2020
  92. Vaeeldar replied to the thread Warrior - best 3 or 4 box team?.

Most dps is AA dependent. I basicalaly have mage, wiz, necro, ber all at 115 with at least one char max aa or max minus full TOV/COV....

Dec 15, 2020
  93. Vaeeldar replied to the thread Warrior - best 3 or 4 box team?.

So i've only been back a few weeks and admittedly I almost always prefer cleric to my shaman in group (just easier to ignore the...

Dec 13, 2020
  94. Vaeeldar replied to the thread CS Mission - The Crusaders still too difficult.

Raid gear tanking being close is always a concern. I have a war in tow t2 raid, a pal and and a sk in in high end group gear. The sk...

Dec 13, 2020
  95. Vaeeldar replied to the thread CS Mission - The Crusaders still too difficult.

The big problem is wizzes are seriously hurting right now. I run tank/healer and brd/ench groups with 3 of the following dps: ber,...

Dec 11, 2020
  96. Vaeeldar replied to the thread Wizards: I see none, what's the scoop?.

It’s funny I run a few box groups that run tank, ench/brd, healer - then 3 ber, mage, necro or wiz. I think wiz is getting retired....

Dec 11, 2020
  97. Vaeeldar replied to the thread Nothing in CoV is Tradable ???.

People will just sell loot rights

Dec 11, 2020
  98. Vaeeldar replied to the thread CoV experience sounds horrible.

The XP piece is a little annoying. I’m literally having to flip back and forth between full speed and aa xp or will on the...

Dec 10, 2020
  99. Vaeeldar replied to the thread CoV experience sounds horrible.

I think the problem would be that if you weren't max. I've already got 7 pieces of t2 COV for my tank. So I have no problem doing the...

Dec 10, 2020
  100. Vaeeldar replied to the thread COV comments....

Somebody must have killed the sirens. There are see invis in front of the cave. It's annoying but not impossible to get around with a...

Dec 10, 2020
  101. Vaeeldar replied to the thread CoV info.

I think he was referencing that if they sort of nerfed grinding. Still doable but XP was better off with a mix of levels and missions....

Dec 6, 2020
  102. Vaeeldar replied to the thread COV comments....

Sorry got a little quick Sleepers tomb is locked like VP in RoS otherwise expansion his open. I agree on not locking too much. I do...

Dec 6, 2020
  103. Vaeeldar replied to the thread COV comments....

Sadly no.. So not many missions again.

Dec 5, 2020
  104. Vaeeldar replied to the thread EQ1 Numbers Revealed.

actually the way to go is to test the impact of a large expansion and see if they can ge the uplift. If they do and for how long new...

Dec 2, 2020
  105. Vaeeldar replied to the thread ToV group content needs tuning down.

Tanks don’t work F2P due to gear and AA requirements.

Nov 26, 2020
  106. Vaeeldar replied to the thread Returning since TBL (ToV).

Thanks just trying to figure out if I time popping LOD towards end of mission to guarantee it’s up or pop at beginning to burn mobs.

Nov 19, 2020
  107. Vaeeldar posted a new thread.

Returning since TBL (ToV)

So I’ve been gone since completing TBL content. I’ve started running through ToV mostly aug camping for the tanks and I’m about 20% into...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Nov 19, 2020