Trizek's Recent Activity

1. Trizek replied to the thread so they took away clicky aggro.

Personally, I feel this is a logical change. I always found it odd that J-Boots generated a ton of agro. We had little games going in our...

Sep 18, 2020
  2. Trizek replied to the thread Could I still find low level groups on Aradune?.

You can still find low level groups at a fairly no effort rate. It's not as easy as just going into the zone and waiting for one of the 5-8...

Sep 15, 2020
  3. Trizek posted a new thread.

Araduners who switched to Rizlona.

How is it? Any regrets?

Forum: Time Locked Progression Servers

Aug 12, 2020
  4. Trizek replied to the thread 50 Pally Lookin for Raiding guild Aradune Server.

"points gun" IDK WHICH IS THE REAL STURMX

Aug 12, 2020
  5. Trizek replied to the thread Mage armies and DPS racing Aradune..

If you play a Dru/Sham you should be able to win DPS races fairly easy. Load the mobs up with Dots. Landing a dot will count its full...

Jun 29, 2020
  6. Trizek replied to the thread Aradune <The Ta'Veren> PST Casual Raiding Guild.

Dropped all trash and Minis in Hate last night. Still working on getting everyone their levels, geared up for the Dragons and Plane bosses....

Jun 26, 2020
  7. Trizek replied to the thread Enchanter pet nerf.

Holy hell, the amount of whining you're putting off is unreal. 1. There is no 7 hour que, it has been hover in the 5 hour range. Stop...

Jun 17, 2020
  8. Trizek replied to the thread Aradune -- nothing in patch notes.

Yet they apparently still have your interest. Idk I just love seeing the posts of people who claim they quit yet is quite obvious...

Jun 17, 2020
  9. Trizek replied to the thread Aradune -- nothing in patch notes.

Sure you quit. "2 weeks ago" The fact you're still here, especially during a maintenance shows otherwise.

Jun 17, 2020
  10. Trizek replied to the thread A 2nd Aradune isn't likely.

They have been communicating. I apologize on their behalf that they're not coming out with daily or hourly comments about this. This...

Jun 15, 2020
  11. Trizek replied to the thread A 2nd Aradune isn't likely.

Its pretty clear anyone with a functioning brain and who has been reading their comments on the matter (Yes, despite people saying they...

Jun 15, 2020
  12. Trizek replied to the thread Why are you not just spinning up an Aradune clone?.

Sure, the fact you're still here on the forums complaining shows that you're still playing.

Jun 15, 2020
  13. Trizek replied to the thread Limit People to 8 hours Per Day.

There is no que at Midnight PST.

Jun 15, 2020
  14. Trizek replied to the thread Limit People to 8 hours Per Day.

All they need to do to truly get rid of the AFKers is bringing the server down once at Midnight PST for a simple restart. *most* PST...

Jun 15, 2020
  15. Trizek replied to the thread Game suggestions?.

While waiting on the Que? Hearthstone

Jun 14, 2020
  16. Trizek replied to the thread Bring back the LAG.

The que is better, by far. Both have their issues. With the Que in, you can play problem free. However if you Crash, or decide to log in...

Jun 14, 2020
  17. Trizek replied to the thread I will donate a krono.

Hope you're running a VPN on a alt account right now as this is surely going to get you flagged.

Jun 13, 2020
  18. Trizek replied to the thread Aradune's BS GM Support.

Okay, do you think this would really make an impact? I doubt half of the playerbase is AFK auto clicking. At best this would take the 5...

Jun 13, 2020
  19. Trizek replied to the thread I am going to start sending tickets to refund back unplayable days.

You do know other servers other than Aradune exist, right? You do know All Access covers ALL games across Daybreak, not just...

Jun 13, 2020
  20. Trizek replied to the thread This is Ridiculous - Booted to desktop.

Because I use the forums for what they're intended for. Discussions. Not complaining, virtually rioting. I am here to share my opinions...

Jun 13, 2020
  21. Trizek replied to the thread This is Ridiculous - Booted to desktop.

You crashed on Aradune, sorry something is wrong on your end. Excuse me just got into a group, going to enjoy my time playing and not...

May 31, 2020
  22. Trizek replied to the thread Same problem different year. Who’s got a great solution,.

One. They can't test this, stress test or the likes like other gaming companies. Two. We're in a Pandemic, I'm willing to bet more than...

May 31, 2020
  23. Trizek replied to the thread This is Ridiculous - Booted to desktop.

Well, DPG* can't help if your files are corrupted causing a crash. I have not crashed in EQ for years, then again my system is flawless....

May 31, 2020
  24. Trizek replied to the thread How many are Gold subscribers and have not been able to log into Aradune since launch??.

Can you show me where it says that Gold is exclusively for Aradune? Cause last I checked it is not made for that server.

May 31, 2020
  25. Trizek replied to the thread How are people this bad after 20 years?.

Some people don't live and breath this game like you do. Some people have a life outside of Everquest Some people *gasp* don't share...

May 30, 2020
  26. Trizek replied to the thread 130m Queue times for Aradune....Yea....

You guys aren't the only ones paying to play. You're not the only ones trying to play here. There is a massive group of others trying...

May 28, 2020
  27. Trizek replied to the thread 130m Queue times for Aradune....Yea....

If only they had to worry about 1 game. Everything wen't down not just Everquest. TLP launches have far, far far more people than...

May 28, 2020
  28. Trizek posted a new thread.

I'm in!

I take back all the insults, negative thoughts and general hatred I accumulated towards DPG today

Forum: Time Locked Progression Servers

May 27, 2020
  29. Trizek replied to the thread Servers coming down again it looks like.

WELL, BACK TO SLEEP I GO

May 27, 2020
  30. Trizek replied to the thread Did you guys forget to turn off the no-is boxer code for Rizlona?.

Is IS Boxer even a legitimate software in the eys of the devs? I for one am playing on Riz, however I plan on boxin the traditional...

May 27, 2020
  31. Trizek replied to the thread 7 hours later... stuck in the same queue..

Don't forget to kick a log in the fire

May 27, 2020
  32. Trizek replied to the thread Lost account access !!.

Not instant responding and fixing your issue does not mean they don't care, they're extremely backed up with work right now and need...

May 27, 2020
  33. Trizek replied to the thread Take camps of those boxing over three on Aradune..

So You're just assuming that people are breaking the rules and taking it upon yourself to inflict justice? Yeah that reminds me of this...

May 27, 2020
  34. Trizek liked That0neguy's post in the thread Need Dev Response - Focus effects on Aradune.

But you haven't. You are just reading it this way because it fits your echo chamber.

May 5, 2020
  35. Trizek replied to the thread Are you staying on Mangler?.

Playing on Rizlona, gonna 3 box my Warrior(main) Cleric, and Enchanter while the server is healthy. Once the Warrior is decked out in raid...

May 5, 2020
  36. Trizek replied to the thread 6 box suggestions for Aradune.

I see what you did there

May 5, 2020
  37. Trizek replied to the thread Need Dev Response - Focus effects on Aradune.

Imo an item more of an RMT staple is the Idol of the Underking, at least for classic. I'm sure a lot of the RMT'ers got hit hard when...

May 5, 2020