Treygolas's Recent Activity

1. Treygolas liked JChan's post in the thread A Note to the EQ Community from Jenn Chan.

Hail Adventurers, (TL;DR version at the bottom.) I'm writing to you today to apologize for all the issues that we've been experiencing...

Jun 9, 2020
  2. Treygolas liked Gugagan's post in the thread The random crash to desktop bug is back again.

No warning, just random crashes to desktop, 4 in 2 hours on 18 chars

May 21, 2020
  3. Treygolas replied to the thread The random crash to desktop bug is back again.

It's happening on Cazic as well. I'm going back and forth between Zoom meetings like I have since March and today I've had 4 crashes in the...

May 21, 2020
  4. Treygolas liked Maedhros's post in the thread Mage Pets Are Tanking ToV Raid Mobs..

This is your very first message on the forums new member? Basically a call to nerf mage pets? Did you know that sometimes tanks die and...

May 5, 2020
  5. Treygolas liked Absor's post in the thread Mage Pets Are Tanking ToV Raid Mobs..

If you have specific information, I would love to hear it.

May 5, 2020
  6. Treygolas liked Duder's post in the thread Mage Pets Are Tanking ToV Raid Mobs..

The level of detail contained within is nothing short of amazing!

May 5, 2020
  7. Treygolas liked Sokki's post in the thread Weapon Ornament Request, Round Two.

The Festival of Might should be coming back around in the next couple months, if you finish top 3 that's one of the rewards you can...

May 5, 2020
  8. Treygolas liked Drakah's post in the thread EQTraders is temporarily unavailable.

It is back up

Apr 24, 2020
  9. Treygolas liked Axxius's post in the thread Overseer: Sort the lists.

Two requests: 1. When selecting an agent for each position in a quest, sort the agents by BEST MATCH. They are currently sorted in a...

Apr 24, 2020
  10. Treygolas replied to the thread Next Expansion Speculations.

They were so happy with the ice shader in ToV... I'm definitely expecting more ice. :cool:

Apr 23, 2020
  11. Treygolas replied to the thread Weapon Ornament Request, Round Two.

They would've made great decorations for the house and guild hall, but I digress. :D Thanks for settling it, Ngreth.

Apr 22, 2020
  12. Treygolas liked Sokki's post in the thread Weapon Ornament Request, Round Two.

I don't think modifying the graphics is something that would be done, that would probably require more help from the art team. I'm...

Apr 22, 2020
  13. Treygolas liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Weapon Ornament Request, Round Two.

You are correct that this is a side project, and I don't want to get art involved. I think I should avoid the guide gifts for now, but...

Apr 22, 2020
  14. Treygolas liked Fading Illusion's post in the thread EQ Show - Episode 8 is now live! Interview with JChan, EQ2 devs.

Hello everyone! In case you missed it, I posted my interview with JChan, the EQ2 devs and more in the latest episode. [media] There...

Apr 22, 2020
  15. Treygolas liked Triconix's post in the thread Thank you Ngreth Thergn for the Weapon ornaments.

Thank you Ngreth. My two favorite blades now being held. I'm a story of ice and fire :) [IMG]

Apr 22, 2020
  16. Treygolas liked Qbert's post in the thread Weapon Ornament Request, Round Two.

Never a guide event on Brekt :confused: (And still hoping beyond reason they retract their announced server merge plans).

Apr 22, 2020
  17. Treygolas replied to the thread Weapon Ornament Request, Round Two.

I appreciate your opinion! I have bags of guide event ornaments, illusion/ds potions, and legendary (colorful) backpacks. I'm actually...

Apr 22, 2020
  18. Treygolas replied to the thread Weapon Ornament Request, Round Two.

100% Agree.

Apr 22, 2020
  19. Treygolas liked Zipe's post in the thread Weapon Ornament Request, Round Two.

Hello, The argument that ornaments that already exist as Guide events shouldn't be added on that list isn't good to me, since there is...

Apr 22, 2020
  20. Treygolas liked Astral64's post in the thread After today....

[IMG]

Apr 17, 2020
  21. Treygolas liked Kharmikhat- ARo's post in the thread Weapon Ornament Request, Round Two.

Pestilence from Oceangreen

Apr 16, 2020
  22. Treygolas liked Sokki's post in the thread Weapon Ornament Request, Round Two.

Yeah the Terris Thule one is pretty sweet, I still need that one myself. I had a chance to get it during a "Carnival" type event where...

Apr 16, 2020
  23. Treygolas replied to the thread Weapon Ornament Request, Round Two.

Maybe the GM shield ornaments listed above could be shrunk down to a smaller size, to show a difference... I mean, most of those pop god...

Apr 16, 2020
  24. Treygolas liked Sokki's post in the thread Weapon Ornament Request, Round Two.

Those are all in game already from guide events. The shield rewards do seem pretty rare though, I have quite a few of them but there's...

Apr 16, 2020
  25. Treygolas replied to the thread Weapon Ornament Request, Round Two.

Just take my money! Especially on the Elemental, Terris-Thule, and Karana shield ornaments. Then add shield ornaments for the...

Apr 16, 2020
  26. Treygolas liked Wyre Wintermute's post in the thread Weapon Ornament Request, Round Two.

[IMG] Qeynos Kite Shield [IMG] Shadowmane Aegis Blood Defender (no Image atm) [IMG] Shield of the Planar Assassin/Lana's Crystal...

Apr 16, 2020
  27. Treygolas liked Benito's post in the thread Weapon Ornament Request, Round Two.

This shield is an ornament in the game as a GM/Guide event reward.

Apr 16, 2020
  28. Treygolas liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Thank you Ngreth Thergn for the Weapon ornaments.

If you guys want to start a new organized thread like before, please feel free to do so. The 30 at once is a good amount. Same limits (No...

Apr 16, 2020
  29. Treygolas liked Mantropius's post in the thread Forum Guidelines.

From my gaming experience in EQ over the past 18 years, I have noticed that there are a group of players(or maybe one person and many alts)...

Apr 16, 2020
  30. Treygolas liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Forum Guidelines.

Daybreak Games Forum Guidelines - 7/25/2019 1) Be respectful and courteous - The purpose of these Forums and other official, Daybreak...

Apr 16, 2020