Treage_Imminent's Recent Activity

1. Treage_Imminent liked Cadman's post in the thread EQ not spreading across CPU Threads.

It has been changed. It is now a single entry of "ClientCore=-1"

Feb 18, 2022
  2. Treage_Imminent liked Sup Rog's post in the thread Increase Bazaar Cap.

I believe that they were talking about changing PP away from being based off copper. I can't possibly imagine that adjusting the...

Feb 18, 2022
  3. Treage_Imminent replied to the thread Feedback: Live servers need a way to remove PVP.

Just a note, PVP servers were included at launch. I had to do a quick search to make sure my memory was correct though. :)

Feb 18, 2022
  4. Treage_Imminent liked Vumad's post in the thread Feedback: Live servers need a way to remove PVP.

No reason to remove something that old from the game. Just put a Priest of Harmony in the PoK that changes them back. Update the the...

Feb 18, 2022
  5. Treage_Imminent replied to the thread [Devs] Would you be open to creating QoL enhancements for EQ on Patreon?.

I guess you could mail certain employees whale size Amazon gift cards with a note to change "X" and a promise of more where that came from...

Feb 18, 2022
  6. Treage_Imminent liked Febb's post in the thread [Devs] Would you be open to creating QoL enhancements for EQ on Patreon?.

What some companies do to get around employees working off the clock is to make them salaried and give them a raise to the state minimum...

Feb 18, 2022
  7. Treage_Imminent liked Windance's post in the thread Confirmed Shei Vinitras corpse poof leaving items in limbo - 2-16.

Just ran the mission after patching and had Shei Vinitras despawn leaving TS mats stuck in advloot

Feb 18, 2022
  8. Treage_Imminent liked Nolrog's post in the thread 64bit - thanks.

Things went very smoothly. I was worried that we'd see some additional down times but that doesn't seem to be the case. 10/10 would...

Feb 18, 2022
  9. Treage_Imminent liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread Raiding without lag.

I am guessing we are seeing the impact from the lack of need or lessened need to use disk-caches though we will know more as the servers...

Feb 18, 2022
  10. Treage_Imminent liked Jumbur's post in the thread Raiding without lag.

The 64bit upgrade was also server-side, the servers were only running in 32bit previously. That said, I guess the primary focus(at...

Feb 18, 2022
  11. Treage_Imminent liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread Raiding without lag.

The patch was server and client side as they have said in their many announcements and moving the servers to 64 bit will make a major...

Feb 18, 2022
  12. Treage_Imminent liked Strumph's post in the thread Confirmed No Irae Faycite Shard: Summer's Torrent.

Mentioned on Test Update Bugs there was no Irae Faycite Shard: Summer's Torrent for rangers, but wasn't even acknowledged or fixed.

Feb 18, 2022
  13. Treage_Imminent replied to the thread Stuck in reset password loop.

I suggest making/logging into a different account, and then filing a petition so that customer service can help resolve this.

Feb 18, 2022
  14. Treage_Imminent liked Varillian's post in the thread 0xc000007b error.

So, I ran the patcher (everything is fine, it says) but can't get to the server choice screen since the message "eqgame.exe - error - can't...

Feb 18, 2022
  15. Treage_Imminent liked Svann2's post in the thread 0xc000007b error.

in the log folder, check dbg.txt for significant errors

Feb 18, 2022
  16. Treage_Imminent liked Sarkaukar's post in the thread 0xc000007b error.

Adding the info below. If not applicable then ignore, but a just in case scenario. What is your system specs, especially CPU ? Intel...

Feb 18, 2022
  17. Treage_Imminent liked Tarelinu's post in the thread Issue with monster mission character classes not showing.

Petition wasn't getting me anywhere and it happened to a second toon, so I sat down and fixed the issue myself, will post it here so if...

Feb 18, 2022
  18. Treage_Imminent liked CatsPaws's post in the thread monster mission the founding of thurgadin.

Kinda old but it rang a bell from the past on how to fix this. I think you just need to pull the 3 windows....

Feb 18, 2022
  19. Treage_Imminent liked mrrabbit's post in the thread monster mission the founding of thurgadin.

thanks for the fast reply, worked like a charm!!!

Feb 18, 2022
  20. Treage_Imminent liked Flatchy's post in the thread Dont Make Mercenary Classes.

I have not seen a lot of any NEW AND EXCITING breakthroughs on any class for the last decade. It all seems kind of cookie cutter up the...

Feb 18, 2022
  21. Treage_Imminent liked Doranur_Aleguzzler's post in the thread What difference's with 64-bit?.

Yeah I was hearing that yesterday a lot. Happy for it, hope they stay on top of it.

Feb 18, 2022
  22. Treage_Imminent liked minimind's post in the thread What difference's with 64-bit?.

I read that as "out of mana" and "out of memory" simultaneously and my brain giggled.

Feb 18, 2022
  23. Treage_Imminent liked Doranur_Aleguzzler's post in the thread What difference's with 64-bit?.

The most noticeable thing was the dramatic reduction in lag when turning in the direction of a meatpile. Star Trek Online also ended...

Feb 18, 2022
  24. Treage_Imminent liked Kiaro's post in the thread What difference's with 64-bit?.

Maintaining high FPS around 100+ People at the lobby lagpile was the first thing I Noticed, I can use my mouse to turn and don't have it...

Feb 18, 2022
  25. Treage_Imminent liked Nennius's post in the thread The New Knight 2h Piercer.

And I am glad I live where I can have first world problems.

Feb 18, 2022
  26. Treage_Imminent liked Graytis's post in the thread The New Knight 2h Piercer.

The "mistake" cited seems pretty clearly to be intended to convey that it's silly to still go "poke poke" with your two-hander once you...

Feb 18, 2022
  27. Treage_Imminent liked LadyKagan's post in the thread Back After So long. My Adventure!.

Day 1: - Talked to necro GM and got a fancy grey robe. - Waterfalls are still very loud in headphones. Yeesh - Picked mushrooms. I like...

Feb 18, 2022
  28. Treage_Imminent liked LadyKagan's post in the thread Back After So long. My Adventure!.

Well, had a bit of a brain lapse. Went to go get All Access to try some things, and ended up buying it thrugh Steam instead of the...

Feb 18, 2022