Travestii's Recent Activity

1. Travestii liked Meeko's post in the thread Do you think.

I play EQ and have been for ~15yrs with a few small breaks in there. I agree that it's important to understand the project you're working...

Sep 16, 2021 at 10:49 AM
  2. Travestii liked niente's post in the thread Do you think.

I play EQ! I used to see people playing games at their desk during their lunch hour, when we were in the office. I play EQ at home now...

Sep 16, 2021 at 10:47 AM
  3. Travestii liked Elyssanda's post in the thread Zieri's EQ Question of the Week! #2.

ok. then Distillate of Immunization XVII.. and be able to cure diseases like cancer, diabetes, mental disorders, etc.

Sep 14, 2021 at 11:13 AM
  4. Travestii liked Maedhros's post in the thread Wizards: I see none, what's the scoop?.

++ Had to reply just for the fantastic picture. I think looking at the broad picture of class balance in EQ, that no class needs more...

Sep 10, 2021
  5. Travestii replied to the thread Zieri's EQ Question of the Week! #1.

Wait, Agnostic isn't an EQ god? That's not possible, he/she/it has more followers than any other!

Sep 1, 2021
  6. Travestii liked dreamweaver's post in the thread One Last Time.

Hail and well met friends, Norrathians, adventurers all, A wise person once wrote, "Here for a good time, but a not a long time," and in...

Aug 20, 2021
  7. Travestii liked The real Sandaormo's post in the thread Early Up-Time Appreciation Thread.

Thanks!! Awesome job.

Apr 21, 2021
  8. Travestii replied to the thread Wizard Love.

This seems like it would be an easy change to implement and would be a welcome step in the right direction.

Mar 31, 2021
  9. Travestii liked Vumad's post in the thread Wizard Love.

On raids I am paired with a druid and a bard and the 3 of us are really doing well on aDPS. The wizard in our group was second on my parse...

Mar 31, 2021
  10. Travestii liked Cragzop's post in the thread Wizard Love.

I'm all for boosts, but changing Great Wolf is not a wizard boost. It's a druid boost. If we're grouped with a druid, sure we might...

Mar 30, 2021
  11. Travestii liked Jumbur's post in the thread Wizard Love.

They have already stated that they are not satisfied with the current wizard state, but that they are prioritizing the lag-issues first....

Mar 24, 2021