Travestii's Recent Activity

1. Travestii replied to the thread Wizard Love.

Since we're dreaming here, one mechanism for increasing wizard dps is via making class specific visible armor drops meaningful by tweaking...

Feb 24, 2021 at 6:16 PM
  2. Travestii replied to the thread Wizard Love.

As much as I love the idea of a the long cast meganuke, current day raid and mission mechanics simply do not allow for landing long cast...

Feb 18, 2021
  3. Travestii liked kizant's post in the thread Test Update 02/09/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

I've got a little more Wizard info and I've updated my web app for estimating DPS. There's a version at http://test.kizant.net with the...

Feb 16, 2021
  4. Travestii liked Cragzop's post in the thread Test Update 02/09/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

I second Kizant's concern here. I easily run 45 percent proc rate damage on Zlandicar. And usually over 40 percent on all the other...

Feb 16, 2021
  5. Travestii liked kizant's post in the thread Test Update 02/09/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

I sent a PM to Ngreth and Aristo with some example data but I would like to reiterate my main point here. While this change above is...

Feb 16, 2021
  6. Travestii liked Beimeith's post in the thread Wizard Love.

Let me get 1% healing from all my spells and then we'll talk.

Feb 16, 2021
  7. Travestii liked Beimeith's post in the thread Wizards: I see none, what's the scoop?.

Neither of these will do anything whatsoever to help Wizards. Mana isn't a problem unless you're doing something very wrong nor is...

Dec 14, 2020
  8. Travestii liked Beimeith's post in the thread Wizards: I see none, what's the scoop?.

1. Ice Comet had a cast time of 6.25 seconds. It was reduced to 5 seconds when theyreduced the damage from 1100 to 800 a long time ago....

Dec 14, 2020
  9. Travestii liked kizant's post in the thread Wizards: I see none, what's the scoop?.

Number like that are meaningless without context. If you're a good player and raid with ROI then what you stated is true for every class...

Dec 14, 2020
  10. Travestii replied to the thread Passing of a longtime EQ player.

Deepest condolences to all of the families that have to carry on without him.

Dec 2, 2020
  11. Travestii liked adetia's post in the thread Passing of a longtime EQ player.

Kontra, for those that knew him was definitely a presence in Everquest. He was a member of Township Rebellion for many years before he...

Dec 2, 2020