trakk's Recent Activity

1. trakk replied to the thread things id pay for outside of an expantion.

More pirate ships, and similar houses Btw: you can already combine it just isn't that impressive

Dec 3, 2020
  2. trakk replied to the thread Fixed "Invalid Credentials" on website.

Oh look, still broken. This is beyond ridiculous. NOTHING ELSE SHOULD HAVE PRIORITY

Dec 3, 2020
  3. trakk replied to the thread Sell us AA's for plat!.

but not unlimited, not permanent aas, you cant jsut open your wallet and have max aas.

Dec 2, 2020
  4. trakk liked Fuzzlump's post in the thread Dragon Hoard underwhelming?.

Maybe base it on the total achievement number/score; like 1 slot per cheevo(or per 5, per 10, or whatever scale they want) checkbox checked.

Dec 2, 2020
  5. trakk replied to the thread EQ1 Numbers Revealed.

Eh...nostalgia. people that knew eq but don't know it still exists. People that watched their parents play. People that just like old...

Dec 2, 2020
  6. trakk replied to the thread EQ1 Numbers Revealed.

Something else to think about: Kronos can't be claimed as income under and 1 game until consumed, even though the bulk are probably for eq,...

Dec 2, 2020
  7. trakk replied to the thread EQ1 Numbers Revealed.

I hate graphics on most games, except EQ. So yeah let's not turn eq into all the rest for no reason but looks. It's fine, add developers...

Dec 2, 2020
  8. trakk liked Svann2's post in the thread EQ1 Numbers Revealed.

Yea they could leave the graphics as is. But what Id like is for them to fix their servers so they can keep up.

Dec 2, 2020
  9. trakk liked Vaeeldar's post in the thread EQ1 Numbers Revealed.

actually the way to go is to test the impact of a large expansion and see if they can ge the uplift. If they do and for how long new...

Dec 2, 2020
  10. trakk liked Aegir's post in the thread EQ1 Numbers Revealed.

When you consider that back in 99, their target subscription customer base way lower, these are impressive numbers indeed ( think it was...

Dec 2, 2020
  11. trakk liked yepmetoo's post in the thread COV comments....

Never fails. Every year the same people claiming they aren't buying the expansion and for the same absurd reasons. "I'm max level and aa,...

Dec 2, 2020
  12. trakk replied to the thread Fixed Internally Tunarian Great Axe Ornamentation.

Idk if you tried to use it on a shield or not but good luck. I told them about the mayong one that is STILL in the marketplace(and a few...

Dec 2, 2020
  13. trakk liked MyShadower's post in the thread Dragon Hoard underwhelming?.

Excellent, much more hoard-like.

Dec 2, 2020
  14. trakk replied to the thread Fixed "Invalid Credentials" on website.

Idk why, it's not even the game login server and this is an emergent financial issue for both customers and the company. People are...

Dec 2, 2020
  15. trakk liked Accipiter's post in the thread COV comments....

Man, you really need to get your priorities straight.

Dec 2, 2020
  16. trakk replied to the thread COV comments....

I eat 1 thing at McDonald's, and it's a dollar. Much prefer the other three, but Boston market is better than them all.

Dec 2, 2020
  17. trakk replied to the thread Not allowed to set items in house with just one Char of my account.

and upkeep. these are obvious possibilities but still need to check

Dec 2, 2020
  18. trakk replied to the thread Sell us AA's for plat!.

loyalty accrues on ftp accounts too. we all know there are heroics and ppl selling PLs for krono, but that wasnt what was being...

Dec 2, 2020
  19. trakk replied to the thread ToV group content needs tuning down.

jsut what exactly do you think is entailed in progression? i mean other than the possible TAs for paragon...you dont think killing mobs...

Dec 2, 2020
  20. trakk replied to the thread Fixed "Invalid Credentials" on website.

yeah a few weeks ago. this started 2 days before thanksgiving. i have all my stuff preordered , only 1 acct is affected by this at...

Dec 2, 2020
  21. trakk liked Benito's post in the thread EG7 enters agreement to acquire Daybreak.

Some of Shawn Lord's (Azaliil) Twitch guests have said a single AAA game's development cost can range in the $500 million to $1 billion...

Dec 2, 2020
  22. trakk replied to the thread Fixed "Invalid Credentials" on website.

no, this has nothign to do with any of that, this is specifically the special characters and it has been nonstop for a week or more now,...

Dec 1, 2020
  23. trakk replied to the thread AA gate, secondary and third recalls aa's fail so much?.

Or to spare the fast/instantcast evac. I have a big white shield or something on my Dru I use if I'm succoring to be lazy across a...

Dec 1, 2020
  24. trakk replied to the thread Sell us AA's for plat!.

This is about real $$ being able to buy aas/xp. Loyalty doesn't work that way (not to mention glyphs add to aa spent but can't be traded...

Dec 1, 2020
  25. trakk replied to the thread Coming back at 110.

Mob cons change. You can mass kill grays and get nothing. Yellow and red are best. The mobs may have a set xp, but the proportion of that...

Dec 1, 2020
  26. trakk liked Xyroff-cazic.'s post in the thread Ideas that didn't work out (bad thing).

Monster missions are an interesting novelty to play occasionally, but I find that most players don't really enjoy all of their character's...

Nov 29, 2020
  27. trakk replied to the thread Another idea for you to poop on..

Do t given any ideas. Next Expansion: 20 zones to explore and progress through! Fine print: all 20 are different tiers of EW

Nov 29, 2020
  28. trakk liked Skuz's post in the thread Ideas that didn't work out (good thing).

I played PoP on live when it first came out and what I described was my experience of it on live as a Warrior not my experience of it...

Nov 28, 2020
  29. trakk liked Beimeith's post in the thread Ideas that didn't work out (good thing).

You are definitely in the minority on this one. People love picking up shiny objects on the ground, in-game and irl. The...

Nov 28, 2020
  30. trakk replied to the thread One account can't log into account management.

no idea but they need to fix it, it should be TOP priority but who knows. in 21 years, afaik, it's never happened so happening again is...

Nov 28, 2020
  31. trakk replied to the thread Ideas that didn't work out (good thing).

2? like 4 out of the last 7

Nov 28, 2020
  32. trakk replied to the thread Fixed "Invalid Credentials" on website.

this still needs fixing, big time

Nov 28, 2020
  33. trakk replied to the thread Returning after a few years..

Do that if you don't have time to grind. I got a level for every 3 Gribble's at 87-90 and lesson/pots the other day. Slows to 4/level...

Nov 27, 2020
  34. trakk replied to the thread One account can't log into account management.

The ppl posting here to complain can. Most have another acct somewhere, and they're free to make. They tell you to do so to file a cs...

Nov 27, 2020
  35. trakk replied to the thread EverQuest randomly crashes AND my PC..

Lots crashes with the most recent win10updates. It's not eq

Nov 27, 2020
  36. trakk replied to the thread Source for program to display organized list of collection items in house now available..

Ah, see, if it used layouts..idk if the file would list the stuff in storage or not...but anyone can save a layout if they can add/remove....

Nov 27, 2020
  37. trakk replied to the thread Ideas that didn't work out (good thing).

I like drakkin.nperiod. Barb's are cool in chain or naked, otherwise no. That's it. I don't understand ppl that play in the third person...

Nov 27, 2020
  38. trakk replied to the thread SHD Spell, missing description, unknown DB String.

I got that when I clicked the rune and in the reward window too

Nov 27, 2020
  39. trakk replied to the thread ToV group content needs tuning down.

30kaa bard is more than double autogrant, so a returnee unless not gone more than a year or two, would probably be quite behind. Idk if...

Nov 26, 2020
  40. trakk replied to the thread Source for program to display organized list of collection items in house now available..

Will have to check it out. It uses the layout files? Or inventory outputs? Layouts would be best of course since multiple "owners" can...

Nov 26, 2020
  41. trakk replied to the thread One account can't log into account management.

The more people "like" the first post in "invalid credentials" in the bug report forum, the more attention it'll get when they return to...

Nov 26, 2020
  42. trakk replied to the thread ToV group content needs tuning down.

While I agree , I'm gonna not pick. Fully free: no. But gold here and there for the aas,with carefully chosen nonprestige augs(and gear...

Nov 26, 2020
  43. trakk replied to the thread ToV group content needs tuning down.

Well he answered: he's normally TLP, bit made a toon or transferred to FV. So it was more a wording thing. What I think his problem...

Nov 26, 2020
  44. trakk liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread ToV group content needs tuning down.

Don't let them bother you. Welcome to Live! Lots of questions - but we need more info in order to give advice. What you wielding?...

Nov 26, 2020
  45. trakk replied to the thread password is incorrect but it was working yesterday, this is the same issue he's been having since la.

This has a couple threads already, unless he can't even log into the game. That's a different matter. If it's the site or forums...it's...

Nov 26, 2020
  46. trakk liked Jbur's post in the thread Ideas that didn't work out (good thing).

My preferred races are Drakkin (anything a Drakkin can be) -> Froglok (Shaman) -> Vah Shir (Berzerker ~ Beast Lord) IMHO all melee combat...

Nov 26, 2020
  47. trakk liked birdsong_pawn's post in the thread Ideas that didn't work out (good thing).

I'm glad the Ogre rogues were scrapped. Omgrok shouts "ME SNEEKING. HA!"

Nov 26, 2020
  48. trakk replied to the thread Double Exp: Thanksgiving - Do It......

they DID screw up though. Says all bags 15% off plus the member discount. But, the EQ anniversary bag pack/bundle are not discounted...

Nov 26, 2020
  49. trakk liked Elskidor's post in the thread Sell us AA's for plat!.

I'm always amused when a millennial about millennials and but don't realize they are one. I'm sure Gen Z loves that their...

Nov 26, 2020
  50. trakk replied to the thread Sell us AA's for plat!.

I'm.. 20k out of 50k IS missing 60%. Not missing 20k, HAVE 20K(The cap in RoF was right around this number for SKs and RGRs) Now, if you...

Nov 26, 2020
  51. trakk replied to the thread Double Exp: Thanksgiving - Do It......

It started 2 min ago and runs through the 2nd. 3am eastern (12am Pacific)Nov 26(right now) through 2am eastern Dec 3(11pm Dec 2 Pacific...

Nov 26, 2020
  52. trakk replied to the thread Disappearing Discount!!.

It started 1 minute ago

Nov 26, 2020
  53. trakk replied to the thread ToV group content needs tuning down.

RoF maxed at 100, not that it was a lot better than the 95 gear unless it was raid

Nov 26, 2020
  54. trakk replied to the thread ToV group content needs tuning down.

New to the server? Servers aren't tuned differently for the same content so what does this have to do with anything.

Nov 25, 2020
  55. trakk replied to the thread ToV group content needs tuning down.

Idk what your aas are, of you're f2p or have sucky aigs, bit try killing darkblues I stead of yellow. If the yellow was a named, then...

Nov 25, 2020
  56. trakk replied to the thread ToV group content needs tuning down.

I said typod not typed, for a reason. And the complaining 2 weeks before CoV, that to needs tuning down is laughable, but not being able...

Nov 25, 2020
  57. trakk replied to the thread Fixed "Invalid Credentials" on website.

It has something to do with special characters in login, and supposedly they are working on it, according to one person's petition...

Nov 25, 2020
  58. trakk replied to the thread Ideas that didn't work out (good thing).

Not sure what the issue was with HAs as I was gone MOST of that, and idk what Project M is, but agree 1000% on the rest

Nov 25, 2020
  59. trakk replied to the thread Ideas that didn't work out (good thing).

I think the poi point was that 3 spires didn't work out, so they merged them

Nov 25, 2020
  60. trakk replied to the thread Ideas that didn't work out (good thing).

And just what is wrong with drakkin? Other than an opinion on appearance(I personally almost always make drakkin because I prefer the...

Nov 25, 2020
  61. trakk replied to the thread Another idea for you to poop on..

Agreed(except the monotony of the white landscape..as in use a different set of zones gdi) and the one ornamentation I've had for UEARS...

Nov 25, 2020
  62. trakk replied to the thread ToV group content needs tuning down.

Or th Or they typod RoS, which did have 110.

Nov 25, 2020
  63. trakk replied to the thread not able to claim.

There were several people on bertox last night having this as well

Nov 25, 2020
  64. trakk replied to the thread One account can't log into account management.

A Ctually Tegila did. I'm not seeing any posts by Dreamweaver about it. On that note, what exactly is the purpose of this forum? Seems...

Nov 25, 2020
  65. trakk replied to the thread Policy on upgrading expansion.

It is afaik, but you can't currently upgrade the preorders

Nov 25, 2020
  66. trakk replied to the thread One account can't log into account management.

I can also confirm that replacing the special characters with a space, or skipping them, does not work.

Nov 25, 2020
  67. trakk replied to the thread One account can't log into account management.

This was posted in bug reports last night. I opened CS ticket last night but got no response myself still

Nov 25, 2020
  68. trakk replied to the thread ToV group content needs tuning down.

This whole post has conflicting info so who knows. Maybe they meant RoS gear, then they upgraded. Maybe they are or aren't f2p with aas to...

Nov 25, 2020
  69. trakk replied to the thread High levels monopolizing lower lvl zones.

O Oh i get that and not agreeing with it, but a level appropriate person isn't satisfied with 1/3 of the zone?

Nov 25, 2020
  70. trakk liked Zolmaz Zo'Boto's post in the thread Cannot upgrade CoV after Reg purchase.

I purchased CoV reg for Beta, now I would like to upgrade but the options are grayed out to buy the Premium or any other, I cannot upgrade....

Nov 25, 2020
  71. trakk replied to the thread Cannot upgrade CoV after Reg purchase.

Yeah I wanted to do that too but no response when I brought it up. And it's a 10% discount.

Nov 25, 2020
  72. trakk replied to the thread Fixed "Invalid Credentials" on website.

FYI: I just tried repping the underscore with space, then a hyphen, then just eliminating it. None worked. I also got a message about must...

Nov 25, 2020
  73. trakk replied to the thread Fixed "Invalid Credentials" on website.

have you tried using a space in place of the underscore? i was thinking of trying that myself, but it would still be silly for them to not...

Nov 25, 2020
  74. trakk replied to the thread High levels monopolizing lower lvl zones.

From the description though, they weren't doing the whole zone,and there's like the 4 compass points that are largely separated by the...

Nov 25, 2020
  75. trakk liked Bazuker's post in the thread Launch Date sooner than Expected.

December 8th is a good day to launch. They will screw thing up and break the servers, as usual. So, they'll have time to patch, and patch...

Nov 25, 2020
  76. trakk replied to the thread Launch Date sooner than Expected.

The 8th? Jesus I have a lot to do in 2 weeks lol. I figured I had til like xmas

Nov 25, 2020
  77. trakk replied to the thread Fixed "Invalid Credentials" on website.

Started for me last night, after my post here I got logged out seconds later when I went to edit it. I'd made a few posts before it last...

Nov 25, 2020
  78. trakk replied to the thread Fixed "Invalid Credentials" on website.

Has underscores, yes. The rest dont. Have you logged into game since this started without issue? Afraid to log out

Nov 25, 2020
  79. trakk replied to the thread Fixed "Invalid Credentials" on website.

i did put in a petition from this accoutn a little while ago to see if it goes anywhere, but i might not be the only one having issues so i...

Nov 24, 2020
  80. trakk replied to the thread Fixed "Invalid Credentials" on website.

yeah that occurred that occurred to me and i cleared all saved users and pw's from my browser altogether and tried..stil lsays invalid...

Nov 24, 2020
  81. trakk liked Windance's post in the thread Double Exp: Thanksgiving - Do It......

There are still a few folks who have just come back to the game from a long break. Having an XP boost will help get them closer to being...

Nov 24, 2020
  82. trakk liked Sissruukk's post in the thread Double Exp: Thanksgiving - Do It......

I think all of 2021 should be double of everything because 2020 sucked.

Nov 24, 2020
  83. trakk replied to the thread Fixed "Invalid Credentials" on website.

now i got signed out of forums and cant log back in here either. this is another account that works, why my main one stopped i have no...

Nov 24, 2020