toxicsmell's Recent Activity

1. toxicsmell replied to the thread Why change unlimited target AoE spells after 25 years? And which spells are still unlimited?.

im a red carpet raider. i show up at raid times , i raid , i log off. this is how this change effects me.

Apr 26, 2024
  2. toxicsmell replied to the thread Why change unlimited target AoE spells after 25 years? And which spells are still unlimited?.

why mezz em at all than? ill just sit in the corner and buff. chanters mezzing things in bulk like this make the raid go faster. now were...

Apr 25, 2024
  3. toxicsmell replied to the thread Why change unlimited target AoE spells after 25 years? And which spells are still unlimited?.

https://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/zones.html?zstrat=655

Apr 25, 2024
  4. toxicsmell replied to the thread Why change unlimited target AoE spells after 25 years? And which spells are still unlimited?.

at least give chanters AE MEZZ back . there's raids where i keep more than 30 mobs mezzed. wanna cap stun so people cant stun lock a zone...

Apr 25, 2024
  5. toxicsmell replied to the thread EverQuest Roadmap 2024.

anyone else kinda bummed we don't see " port to unreal engine 4 " on the road map?

Jan 31, 2024
  6. toxicsmell replied to the thread Removed from Guild Bug.

maybe you should take the hint?

Dec 30, 2023
  7. toxicsmell liked Soulbanshee's post in the thread Removed from Guild Bug.

More than likely the simplest answer is someone is lying is the reason no one else has reported the issue. The guild leader should...

Dec 30, 2023
  8. toxicsmell liked Mithra's post in the thread Confirmed Trial of Creation (Underfoot) a Clay Ooze.

Saw this as well, hits at least a dozen people anywhere in the room. Only recourse is to use burns to kill them immediately. Seems...

Dec 30, 2023
  9. toxicsmell liked Ekiph's post in the thread Confirmed Trial of Creation (Underfoot) a Clay Ooze.

Category: NPC [Can Repro] Date/Time: Tue Dec 26 13:57:36 2023 Character: Level 85 Bard (Main) Zone: Brell's Temple 28273 Location:...

Dec 30, 2023
  10. toxicsmell replied to the thread Confirmed Trial of Creation (Underfoot) a Clay Ooze.

[IMG]

Dec 28, 2023
  11. toxicsmell liked Xyroff-cazic.'s post in the thread Raiding is far too easy and too predictable..

We're looking forward to the streams of you leading the raids I listed above!

Dec 8, 2023
  12. toxicsmell posted a new thread.

consume krono button at server select

so can we get a consume krono button at server select? sucks having to log into some weird server. consume a krono just to log out than...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Dec 8, 2023