Tolzol's Recent Activity

1. Tolzol replied to the thread Monk vs Zerk.

Well tbf most of that comment was true when he made it. Excluding monk adps it’s far from garbage. It’s just not true anymore lol.

Mar 5, 2024
  2. Tolzol liked Zolav's post in the thread Test Update 1/9/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Flee is spot on, while I also appreciate the melee buffs, the reduction AA that takes it to 15 min makes no sense. The point of this...

Jan 12, 2024
  3. Tolzol liked Fleebagg's post in the thread Test Update 1/9/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

I love the zerker changes, however 15 minutes on mangling makes no sense. This would have made more sense at a 10 minute timer....

Jan 12, 2024
  4. Tolzol liked Beimeith's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Is there any way we can get items to have new focus effects? Many of them have stayed the same since 2007 (Secrets of Faydwer) when they...

Jan 11, 2024
  5. Tolzol replied to the thread Test Update 1/9/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Did open raids Tuesday night and several people had loot lockouts from those events from farming augs and both chests did indeed pop and...

Jan 10, 2024
  6. Tolzol replied to the thread EQ raids are digustingly easy.

While I agree raids are too easy, event length has literally nothing to do with difficulty lol. We have had 30 minute snoozefest events...

Jan 8, 2024
  7. Tolzol replied to the thread Higher ratio weapons.

While monks are still not quite where they should be, more than just the weapon ratios were done for them during beta. They added a spa 482...

Jan 4, 2024
  8. Tolzol replied to the thread Laurions Song... I have to admit - You did good.

Best way to handle this mission if it’s mostly melee is to burn the spider queen down while it’s inactive, and roll them into the lich....

Jan 3, 2024
  9. Tolzol replied to the thread Neck evolver drop rate.

11 for 48 now lol

Dec 24, 2023
  10. Tolzol replied to the thread Neck evolver drop rate.

I’ve seen 10 necks out of 46 missions. RNG is just not your friend apparently.

Dec 23, 2023
  11. Tolzol replied to the thread Weapon Ratios!.

No new abilities have been added yet for any of those classes. Berserkers they lowered the reuse of mangling to 20 minutes. Monks they...

Dec 18, 2023
  12. Tolzol replied to the thread Neck evolver drop rate.

I’m seen 8 in about 36 missions. The 6th and 7th dropped back to back on same mission run lol.

Dec 18, 2023