Tintaglia's Recent Activity

1. Tintaglia replied to the thread Please Fix Buffs.

Shaman eventually get all their stat buffs as group buffs. The first best one is Harnessing of Spirit, which is the early version of...

Nov 23, 2021 at 9:40 AM
  2. Tintaglia replied to the thread Please Fix Buffs.

One thing everybody missed was your mana regen. Those are rookie numbers. Get you some Potions of Greater Concentration (+3), buy the items...

Nov 23, 2021 at 9:29 AM
  3. Tintaglia replied to the thread STOP KILLING MY PET!!!.

Why do you need to leave your character logged in 24/7? Why does anybody? Asking for a friend.

Nov 23, 2021 at 9:20 AM
  4. Tintaglia liked Veteran_BetaTester's post in the thread Emergency downtime activities.

First thing to do is change your picture to a Bard type pict. Maybe your Selos will play correctly. :)

Nov 20, 2021
  5. Tintaglia replied to the thread Be mischievous! Release BERSERKER with PoP!.

Just code robes to show as cloth or leather armor on race/class that can't use robes. No need to make new models, or animations. Cloth and...

Nov 19, 2021
  6. Tintaglia liked PotatoPowa's post in the thread EQ 30th Anniversary TLP server Ideas..

No enduring breath either. Period. You wanna go hunt in kedge? You gotta be fast.

Nov 19, 2021
  7. Tintaglia replied to the thread Sub-Max zones.

LoY is indeed unlocking the same day as PoP. I believe SolC is as well. Can't comment on the others, but I agree that I'd like to see...

Nov 19, 2021
  8. Tintaglia replied to the thread Be mischievous! Release BERSERKER with PoP!.

So the one reason I can see why they wouldn't add the zerker, assuming they could, would be because of the epic. What they CAN do, is ...

Nov 18, 2021
  9. Tintaglia replied to the thread Mage epic turn-in gone wrong.

It's not just epic quests that can get bugged and eat your items. I had to do the Jboots hand ins three times, before I got them. So Hasten...

Jul 9, 2021
  10. Tintaglia replied to the thread Server transfers between Mischief/thorn.

So has anybody confirmed this is working now? I can see the tokens in the Marketplace.

Jul 9, 2021