Tanols's Recent Activity

1. Tanols replied to the thread Berserker DPS.

With the way EQ formulae round up/down the ratio on a 35/36 delay weapon ends up better than that of a 30/32 delay weapon when HH is...

Dec 29, 2019
  2. Tanols replied to the thread Add a new tier of heroic char on live.

Leveling up a new heroic character has never been much of an issue for people who box. Gearing them never an issue or big expense for...

Dec 2, 2019
  3. Tanols replied to the thread Procs Per Minute (ppm) 101... someone take me to school.

I'd have to dig into logs, but just going off my horrible memory of hearing audio trigger that fires when fulmination occurs. The HHE...

Nov 29, 2019
  4. Tanols replied to the thread Do any Devs actually play this game anymore?.

This guy has never failed to amaze since first saw him in 1987 https://www.domomusicgroup.com/kitaro/

Oct 28, 2019
  5. Tanols replied to the thread Requirements for level 6 of the evolving items ?.

Vumad lost his cape anyone seen it ?

Oct 25, 2019
  6. Tanols replied to the thread Torment of Velious Raids.

All that would be needed is a way to track how long a guild has each DZ whether for a win or not.

Oct 25, 2019
  7. Tanols replied to the thread Glyph of Destruction vs. Intensity of the Resolute.

That's because you keep kickin his a$$ on dps ;)

Oct 9, 2019
  8. Tanols replied to the thread Glyph of Destruction vs. Intensity of the Resolute.

Another consideration is that there are times that Glyph of Dragon Scales is a superior benefit to Glyph of Destruction and since you can...

Oct 8, 2019
  9. Tanols replied to the thread Tuco's Setup (Critique Welcome!).

LoL I feel the same way about key broadcasting ... OMFG swapping to hit socials etc. is such a pain. So rather than start down that...

Oct 8, 2019
  10. Tanols replied to the thread Raid content for the non 1%.

Some people find that challenge takes all the fun out of the game for them. Others get sick and tired of the struggle. I have always...

Oct 8, 2019
  11. Tanols replied to the thread Grats FU.

Probably is one of the most gratifying wins in recent EQ history for me .... grats to all in Fu for earning it.

Oct 8, 2019