Tanols's Recent Activity

1. Tanols replied to the thread Berserker DPS.

With the way EQ formulae round up/down the ratio on a 35/36 delay weapon ends up better than that of a 30/32 delay weapon when HH is...

Dec 29, 2019
  2. Tanols replied to the thread Add a new tier of heroic char on live.

Leveling up a new heroic character has never been much of an issue for people who box. Gearing them never an issue or big expense for...

Dec 2, 2019
  3. Tanols replied to the thread Procs Per Minute (ppm) 101... someone take me to school.

I'd have to dig into logs, but just going off my horrible memory of hearing audio trigger that fires when fulmination occurs. The HHE...

Nov 29, 2019
  4. Tanols replied to the thread Do any Devs actually play this game anymore?.

This guy has never failed to amaze since first saw him in 1987 https://www.domomusicgroup.com/kitaro/

Oct 28, 2019
  5. Tanols replied to the thread Requirements for level 6 of the evolving items ?.

Vumad lost his cape anyone seen it ?

Oct 25, 2019
  6. Tanols replied to the thread Torment of Velious Raids.

All that would be needed is a way to track how long a guild has each DZ whether for a win or not.

Oct 25, 2019
  7. Tanols replied to the thread Glyph of Destruction vs. Intensity of the Resolute.

That's because you keep kickin his a$$ on dps ;)

Oct 9, 2019
  8. Tanols replied to the thread Glyph of Destruction vs. Intensity of the Resolute.

Another consideration is that there are times that Glyph of Dragon Scales is a superior benefit to Glyph of Destruction and since you can...

Oct 8, 2019
  9. Tanols replied to the thread Tuco's Setup (Critique Welcome!).

LoL I feel the same way about key broadcasting ... OMFG swapping to hit socials etc. is such a pain. So rather than start down that...

Oct 8, 2019
  10. Tanols replied to the thread Raid content for the non 1%.

Some people find that challenge takes all the fun out of the game for them. Others get sick and tired of the struggle. I have always...

Oct 8, 2019
  11. Tanols replied to the thread Grats FU.

Probably is one of the most gratifying wins in recent EQ history for me .... grats to all in Fu for earning it.

Oct 8, 2019
  12. Tanols replied to the thread Blatant botting is completely out of hand.

There goes that idea :p lol I knew I'd read somewhere there was a way to auto loot corpses before advanced looting was implemented....

Sep 26, 2019
  13. Tanols replied to the thread Good Video recorder for EQ..

Ya its stupid easy to keep aggro with a warrior when boxing UNLESS you have him set to group main assist and you are using mercs on burn,...

Sep 26, 2019
  14. Tanols replied to the thread Blatant botting is completely out of hand.

Oh you are preaching to the choir there. But really I wonder how many afk farmers would disappear if there was no way to automate looting?

Sep 26, 2019
  15. Tanols replied to the thread Blatant botting is completely out of hand.

there is a quick link to media to paste url into in the tools to the right and below the smiling face.

Sep 26, 2019
  16. Tanols replied to the thread Blatant botting is completely out of hand.

I forget if there is a / command to actually remove/pick up items from corpse. That is what I meant to say should be removed from game.

Sep 26, 2019
  17. Tanols replied to the thread Blatant botting is completely out of hand.

I believe the threshold is 51% of damage for xp and loot. Other than that valid. Depending on group make up identifying someone who is...

Sep 26, 2019
  18. Tanols replied to the thread Raid content for the non 1%.

Developer's would have to chime in on how much time and resources it takes to implement multiple tiers of gear versus multiple tiers of...

Sep 25, 2019
  19. Tanols replied to the thread TBL -- Let's get this over with..

Also, if I have learned anything in the past 10+ yrs., it is that attaining the new level cap, AA, spells, discs can have as much of an...

Sep 12, 2019
  20. Tanols replied to the thread TBL -- Let's get this over with..

It is simple really ... "casuals" have to hit beta as HARD as "hard core raiders" and post CONSTRUCTIVE feedback based on actually...

Sep 12, 2019
  21. Tanols replied to the thread GMM – Let’s get this over with..

I'm in same guild as Jhenna and I think in the last 4 yrs. I can honestly say 1 in 10 applicants that were not "projects" in one form or...

Sep 8, 2019
  22. Tanols replied to the thread GMM – Let’s get this over with..

I think some people have an unrealistic expectation that you guys (devlopers) have 1-4 hours of every day allocated to reading through...

Sep 6, 2019
  23. Tanols replied to the thread GMM – Let’s get this over with..

The issue some have been pointing to for the past 6 months is that it rewards lvl 110 xp and gear for lvl 95 difficulty. Is it any wonder...

Sep 5, 2019
  24. Tanols replied to the thread GMM – Let’s get this over with..

I said it 6 months ago and I will say it again ... GMM risk vs reward is way out of wack. Best in slot items for non visibles for the...

Sep 5, 2019
  25. Tanols posted a new thread.

Berserker wish list for next expansion ...

Headshot and Assassinate got massive boosts .... our unique ability Decapitate hasn't seen any love for a very long time I hesitate to...

Forum: Melee

Sep 3, 2019
  26. Tanols replied to the thread The EQ Show is looking for Hardcore raid/guild leaders.

Fading my suggestion to you would be to do as what was suggested ... go to http://www.elitegamerslounge.com/home/progress/ look for guilds...

Aug 25, 2019
  27. Tanols replied to the thread Were berserkers nerfed?.

1. update parser 2. update your chat filters to get rid of a ton of stuff writing to logs that really doesn't matter to you. Don't forget...

Aug 24, 2019