Splittin's Recent Activity

1. Splittin replied to the thread Can we server transfer to Agnarr on new TLPs after pop or LDoN yet ?.

Why not just start a toon on agnarr?

Apr 12, 2024
  2. Splittin replied to the thread Agnarr locked to OOW.

I would take a vote on agnarr, casters basically own it. Wizzies easily top dps on time. Monks and rangers are good, though monks are good...

Apr 12, 2024
  3. Splittin liked Xeris's post in the thread Agnarr locked to OOW.

OOW is pretty dope, actually. I really loved it xd

Apr 12, 2024
  4. Splittin replied to the thread Why don't people like the game post POP?.

I liked the OoW/DoN Era, when epic 2.0 was the best weapons, there was so much content from tacvi, anguish and Don raids. If a tlp stopped...

Apr 12, 2024
  5. Splittin replied to the thread Nobody wants a kunark start.

What expansion is it stopping at or continues till live era?

Apr 12, 2024
  6. Splittin replied to the thread PoP locked server Agnaar.

Would love to see a vote on agnarr to advance expansions.

Apr 12, 2024
  7. Splittin replied to the thread Best class to pair with a mage?.

If you are going against mobs that don't summon, and don't mind kiting, necro.

Apr 12, 2024
  8. Splittin replied to the thread Would love to have a TLP that stops at DoN.

All you do is make the other expansions after pop, useless. The group stuff also useless. Goat farming, zoo, will be outdated, it will...

Apr 4, 2024
  9. Splittin liked Xeris's post in the thread Would love to have a TLP that stops at DoN.

Yep- as a non raider in the pop/ldon era: - The most exciting zones you can XP in is BOT, Crypt of Decay, and LDON missions. None of...

Apr 4, 2024
  10. Splittin liked Xeris's post in the thread Would love to have a TLP that stops at DoN.

Oow/don has SIGNIFICANTLY more content than pop era... What?? Not even really debatable. On a don lock you can do anguish, tacvi, and the...

Apr 4, 2024
  11. Splittin posted a new thread.

Would love to have a TLP that stops at DoN

Some of the best time in EQ was during epic 2.0 Era and DoN just adds more content like Ldon for agnarr

Forum: Time Locked Progression Servers

Mar 29, 2024
  12. Splittin replied to the thread Agnarr locked to OOW.

I would love to have a tlp locked at DoN. Epic 2.0 would be the cut off on weapons, anguish, DoN, tactics would give a ton of content....

Jan 17, 2024