Sokon's Recent Activity

1. Sokon replied to the thread *Player Suggestion*..->..*Developer Community Request? (UI's).

I've seen a lot of threads over the years about showing your UI's and just sharing photos on the forums. But what if the game collected...

Jan 20, 2022 at 5:34 PM
  2. Sokon posted a new thread.

*Player Suggestion*..->..*Developer Community Request? (UI's)

*Suggestion/Suggested*(announcement from the Devs/GMS): "We are hosting a community event for the coming months: Submit Your UI's!" Hero...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Jan 20, 2022 at 5:15 PM
  3. Sokon replied to the thread Chaotic Entry <Zek> recruitment.

UPDATE: ToV raids no longer on farm, months ago Most all mains are Full CoV Raid geared ToL raids going good with new raid(s) already on...

Jan 19, 2022 at 5:31 PM
  4. Sokon replied to the thread Not A Bug Fair warning was given about PvP(Zek) getting worse...

When you get a forum suspension. You get a message, which gives the exact reason why the ban occurred. That message went to my...

Dec 20, 2021
  5. Sokon replied to the thread Not A Bug Fair warning was given about PvP(Zek) getting worse...

I fully agree, it is not appropriate to ever balance the game for PvP. What they need to do is always balance for PVE, remove any...

Dec 20, 2021
  6. Sokon posted a new thread.

Not A Bug Fair warning was given about PvP(Zek) getting worse..

Several months back, I took the time to write up as best I could in several threads(Zek Rising!!! and the recruitment thread for Chaotic...

Forum: Resolved

Dec 15, 2021
  7. Sokon replied to the thread Ascending Dawn, Zek.

*bump

Dec 4, 2021
  8. Sokon replied to the thread Chaotic Entry <Zek> recruitment.

Klandicar, Zlandicar and Tantor on farm. Also raiding some ToV events. Working on Sontalak, so far down to 25%, getting close.

Oct 19, 2021
  9. Sokon replied to the thread Chaotic Entry <Zek> recruitment.

Update on raids on Zek. Both CE and AsD are farming Zlandicar and multiple raids of ToV. Although neither have completed the ToV expansion...

Aug 12, 2021
  10. Sokon replied to the thread ZeK Server gets live action on a PODcast.

Good stuff, just listened to it. If anyone has any interest in Zek, I highly suggest listening to this podcast! If you are familiar with...

Aug 11, 2021
  11. Sokon replied to the thread Loginserver down?.

same, tried like 10 times in the last 5 minutes

Jul 29, 2021