Sokki's Recent Activity

1. Sokki liked Kaenneth's post in the thread Sell us AA's for plat!.

10%-25% bonus XP potions on a vendor wouldn't be the worst thing.

Nov 21, 2020
  2. Sokki replied to the thread [Question] How to report AFK XP'ing.

I have no idea on how to value a business but I love numbers, so here's my take on it lol.I did some quick research and it lead me to...

Nov 20, 2020
  3. Sokki replied to the thread EQ patch notes - 18th November 2020.

Ouch, that's not good. Seeing how you need a boat to get to the good zones, that pretty much kills the whole expansion other than raids....

Nov 17, 2020
  4. Sokki replied to the thread EQ patch notes - 18th November 2020.

What's wrong with the TDS boats? I used them not long ago and they all seemed to work, sucks waiting around for them though lol.

Nov 17, 2020
  5. Sokki replied to the thread Patch on Wednesday 8 hours?????.

That was pretty much the same thing I was thinking. It's most likely back end changes that are taking up the bulk of the time, could be...

Nov 16, 2020
  6. Sokki liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread Patch on Wednesday 8 hours?????.

We don't know what is getting patched on the backend in preparation for the upcoming expansion as they don't always include backend changes...

Nov 16, 2020
  7. Sokki replied to the thread Overseer: Elite Military.

It's not possible to start, there's only 2 agents at most for the different jobs. There's several Elite quests like that, they match the...

Nov 16, 2020
  8. Sokki replied to the thread Marketplace and Armor/Weapon Ornaments.

The majority of the Armor Ornaments come from in game either dropped, quested or made with TS's. The LoN prize packs rotate on a...

Nov 15, 2020
  9. Sokki liked Issk's post in the thread Weapon Ornament Request, Round Two.

All of the weapons and shields from the Plane of Shadow were frikkan awesome. Would love to se those ornaments in game

Nov 10, 2020
  10. Sokki replied to the thread Weapon Ornament Request, Round Two.

The Monk 2hder is available from the TS Ornaments: https://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=92949 The Notched Blade is a...

Nov 9, 2020
  11. Sokki replied to the thread No More Kunark or Velious remakes ever again PLEASE.

I wouldn't mind seeing a Luclin remake!! Ssra Temple, Seru, VT, and lots of other zones to revisit.

Nov 9, 2020
  12. Sokki replied to the thread Telmira illusion item from the Marketplace.

There were 2 Telmira illusions. I think they've been rotating illusions in and out, so while it's not available atm it may show up in the...

Nov 9, 2020
  13. Sokki replied to the thread Krono suggestion.

They also sell Subscriptions, what's your point?

Nov 6, 2020
  14. Sokki replied to the thread Povar Down.

Povar is back up, hopefully it was just a fluke :)

Oct 16, 2020
  15. Sokki replied to the thread Weapon Ornament Request, Round Two.

The Rainbow weapon was included in this round, it was the 3rd highest voted Pierce weapon. So it may make it into the game this round, I...

Oct 16, 2020
  16. Sokki liked Tour's post in the thread Six zones? SIX ZONES?.

Consequently, the last expansion of the game is entirely within Veeshan a la Fantastic Voyage. "Lvl 200 clr LFG in Veeshan's Left...

Oct 15, 2020
  17. Sokki replied to the thread Claws of Veeshan, Preorder and Beta, OH MY!.

That's how it use to work. When they switched to Pre-Orderinf gives you instant access to Beta you now get charged as soon as you...

Oct 14, 2020
  18. Sokki liked Smokezz's post in the thread Bonuses: Changes of Fall .... a Bonus?.

Ocean of Tears is at no risk of drying up.

Oct 12, 2020
  19. Sokki replied to the thread Crystallos Event: Brood Mother Visziaj Access ?.

Hmm I never thought to try that. Will have to try it next time I'm in there!

Oct 7, 2020
  20. Sokki replied to the thread Crystallos Event: Brood Mother Visziaj Access ?.

Who ever clicks it gets ported. Click the door and run straight back and you can make it in before it closes again.

Oct 5, 2020
  21. Sokki replied to the thread Free to play questions....

The Rk. I limitation is still in place. You can buy a Rk. II spell unlock, which is one of the only FTP unlocks I would recommend. Gear...

Oct 4, 2020
  22. Sokki liked Allayna's post in the thread If your class could have one thing another class has....

Shaman and Druid should both have in combat 96% Rez by now. They gave it to Paladins.

Oct 3, 2020
  23. Sokki replied to the thread If your class could have one thing another class has....

Just grab a Staff of Forbidden Rites, 90% rez you can use in combat and only a 30 second recast. My top 2 picks for Shaman would be...

Oct 3, 2020
  24. Sokki replied to the thread [Feedback/Request] Enchanting, Imbueing, and Making Mana.

Based on what we were doing for the Ornament Item Numbers, I think that should cover what he's looking for. I think the main part is...

Oct 2, 2020
  25. Sokki replied to the thread [Feedback/Request] Enchanting, Imbueing, and Making Mana.

This is a good format to use for the other spells. It shows the current versions final item and needed item and the associated numbers...

Oct 1, 2020
  26. Sokki replied to the thread Does RAF Still Work?.

I think you're right there, it only worked for actual mob kills. Quest rewards are usually excluded from XP pots. There are some...

Oct 1, 2020
  27. Sokki replied to the thread Does RAF Still Work?.

I'm pretty sure it is still active for those that were grandfathered in. I believe it stacked with potions/Lesson as well, can't confirm...

Oct 1, 2020
  28. Sokki replied to the thread You are loosin business..

Or like 300 or 400 for the lifetime subscription when it was offered!! I'm still regretting not getting that for at least my main...

Oct 1, 2020
  29. Sokki liked Yinla's post in the thread Next expansion idea.. one zone anyone from any server can...

You're forgetting last beta, where chars didn't show up on beta and had to be manually transfered across? Test also has issues when...

Sep 30, 2020
  30. Sokki replied to the thread You are loosin business..

If they went back to the Pay-to Play model only, I'm sure quite a few players would lose access to accounts that they use but don't sub...

Sep 29, 2020
  31. Sokki replied to the thread You are loosin business..

When I double checked this, one of my accounts showed the expiration date and the other didn't. I think if you have a month or less of...

Sep 28, 2020
  32. Sokki replied to the thread You are loosin business..

Click the little Arrow next to My all access and it pops up. It's literally one extra click to show that.

Sep 27, 2020
  33. Sokki replied to the thread RTX 3070 will outperform 2080ti at less then 1/2 the price $499!?.

Yeah, I saw that earlier. Kind of makes me glad I didn't get one on launch day. I usually go with EVGA Cards and they seem to be one of the...

Sep 26, 2020
  34. Sokki replied to the thread the M word.

I wasn't trying to "Redefine" live and tlp. I was merely explaining my thought process on it. The fact remains the only long standing...

Sep 25, 2020
  35. Sokki replied to the thread the M word.

I'll agree that they weren't fully "TLP Only" merges but it was definitely a "TLP" focused merge. Brekt was a special one-off server...

Sep 25, 2020
  36. Sokki replied to the thread Froststone Teleport in Dwarf Heritage Crate.

It's no secret the most desired items are the rarest. I've opened several and never got a mount or illusion, I usually end up buying...

Sep 25, 2020
  37. Sokki replied to the thread the M word.

I wouldn't call this "True". Yes, they just merged some TLP servers but that doesn't mean those were the only one's they think needed...

Sep 25, 2020
  38. Sokki replied to the thread Old Content Items for sale in the DB or website.

It's been brought up many many times. Currently the HoT and VoA expansion items are available for purchase. I think they plan on expanding...

Sep 24, 2020
  39. Sokki replied to the thread Share your worst DB customer services stories.

Out of all my petitions/issues there has only been 1 that didn't get the Result I was hoping for. It was shortly after the acquisition by...

Sep 24, 2020
  40. Sokki replied to the thread You are loosin business..

I'm not trying to say they don't. The original comment that brought this up was talking about bags from shared bank being parceled to a...

Sep 24, 2020
  41. Sokki replied to the thread You are loosin business..

I've never once had bags in shared bank Parceled to me and I've let my All Access expire many many times.

Sep 24, 2020
  42. Sokki replied to the thread You are loosin business..

I've never had that happen. I'm guessing that only happens with FTP accounts and not Silver accounts. Not sure if there's a a ftp option...

Sep 24, 2020
  43. Sokki replied to the thread You are loosin business..

I agree that it sucks not having the Days Remaining shown in game anymore but is it really that big of a deal? If I log into an account and...

Sep 24, 2020
  44. Sokki replied to the thread HoT Revival Denied.

The Sword of Truth and Dead Topiary mount only came with the Collectors Edition. Neither one was in the Standard Edition. If all 7 of...

Sep 22, 2020
  45. Sokki replied to the thread New Expansion info.....

This exactly. I've lost count of how many "Is there even a new expansion" posts I've seen. Last year with the early screenshots was more...

Sep 22, 2020
  46. Sokki liked Smokezz's post in the thread New Expansion info.....

It's not hate, it's exasperation at the 4th or 5th post now. They don't generally release much info at all until a few days before...

Sep 22, 2020
  47. Sokki replied to the thread HoT Revival Denied.

The revival pack includes a couple items that didn't come with the Pre-Order like the Sword of Truth Ornament and one of the Mounts.

Sep 21, 2020
  48. Sokki replied to the thread Proposed Overseer changes.

Yeah the original Common Recruit was 5 agents for a 36 hour quest. At max recruit you get 3 agents for a 12 hour quest, so 9 total for...

Sep 20, 2020
  49. Sokki replied to the thread Proposed Overseer changes.

At the low lvls they only reward 1-2 normally, at the higher lvls they still reward 3. You get 1 extra at all lvls for crits. They also...

Sep 19, 2020
  50. Sokki replied to the thread [Suggestion] Overseer retirement options.

I agree, we need something still worthwhile for retiring agents once you're Max in all quests and have all the Agents. I was retiring...

Sep 18, 2020
  51. Sokki replied to the thread Type 18-19 Augs.

Yeah, that would be the way to go. I know they didn't summon before, I did Esianti and Aalishai no problem when it was current. I'm just...

Sep 17, 2020
  52. Sokki replied to the thread Type 18-19 Augs.

I was able to solo TBL raid trash by root rotting, I'm not sure if that was nerfed though. I know you can't in ToV anymore but you might...

Sep 17, 2020
  53. Sokki replied to the thread RTX 3070 will outperform 2080ti at less then 1/2 the price $499!?.

The only one I was able to find available was an MSI one at Best Buy for $750 and that didn't last long. I'm waiting to see the 3070 before...

Sep 17, 2020
  54. Sokki replied to the thread suggestion: crafted lore equip weapon augs.

Yeah, that is a work around. It would be nice to just have a 2nd aug already in another weap that you can just bandolier swap to. I...

Sep 16, 2020
  55. Sokki replied to the thread RTX 3070 will outperform 2080ti at less then 1/2 the price $499!?.

So the 3080 is definitely a good deal. I'm curious to see if the 3070 will match the 2080 ti performance like they claim. I'm still on the...

Sep 16, 2020
  56. Sokki replied to the thread Overseer Combination Unwinnable(?) [Feedback?].

Yeah it seems the High level Elites are designed for Skill (4) agents but require Skill (5) agents. I posted another one I came across that...

Sep 16, 2020
  57. Sokki replied to the thread RTX 3070 will outperform 2080ti at less then 1/2 the price $499!?.

30ish% faster than a 2080 ti for $500 less, this should be a good series to upgrade to. The official reviews will be out on Wednesday, not...

Sep 14, 2020
  58. Sokki posted a new thread.

Bazaar Down?

So the Bazaar is down on Povar. If you try zoning in or loading a char that camped in there you crash. Any other servers experiencing this?...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Sep 11, 2020
  59. Sokki replied to the thread I have a question....

It depends on what Class you are for what players can solo. Personally as a Shaman, I found Crystal Caverns and Ry'Gorr Mines to be very...

Sep 10, 2020
  60. Sokki replied to the thread Warden Hanvar Trick?.

I just did him not too long ago. I think his HP locks are timed. Basically I just killed all adds as they spawned and had to wait for the...

Sep 10, 2020
  61. Sokki liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Weapon Ornament Request, Round Two.

Yeah. Currently, I am totally swamped. I may be able to assign it to an apprentice we have, but I can;t promise that yet.

Sep 9, 2020
  62. Sokki replied to the thread RTX 3070 will outperform 2080ti at less then 1/2 the price $499!?.

To be fair, the 3090 is replacing the Titan which is a $2500 card. So, it's actually a pretty good deal as well. The card replacing the...

Sep 9, 2020
  63. Sokki replied to the thread Another bonus reward type.

Evolving Item XP doesn't work the same as Normal XP. The xp bonuses have no impact on evolving item XP. They are calculated based on mob...

Sep 8, 2020
  64. Sokki replied to the thread Weapon Ornament Request, Round Two.

They haven't been added yet, this is a side project that's being worked on when time permits. With everything that's been happening...

Sep 7, 2020
  65. Sokki replied to the thread Vaniki hunter?.

The indented boxes are Optional. You can get the overall achieve without having them.

Sep 6, 2020
  66. Sokki replied to the thread RTX 3070 will outperform 2080ti at less then 1/2 the price $499!?.

Have to buy the 3090's for SLI, 5 3090's ftw!!

Sep 6, 2020
  67. Sokki replied to the thread Keyrings & Hotkeys.

Yeah, that's definitely odd. I have a good bit of illusions/mounts hotkeyed and I've never seen any of them disappear.

Sep 6, 2020
  68. Sokki replied to the thread Only 25%?.

It's always been like that, the discount is 25% off the normal upgrade price. Basic Expansion is 35, the collectors is 90. so the...

Sep 2, 2020
  69. Sokki replied to the thread You asked!: Torment of Velious is on Sale!.

That's usually what I did. Spending an extra $100 for some ingame items is a little steep for me, getting them for $50 is usually...

Sep 2, 2020
  70. Sokki replied to the thread Tonic of Efficiency Affinity.

The RoF version is still the highest one. There hasn't been an upgraded version in any of the recent expansions. I know at 110 the Necro's...

Aug 26, 2020
  71. Sokki replied to the thread Sinister Steamwork Ornaments.

I wouldn't mind them being added to Overseer, but I think we have a better chance of them being added to the TBL Vendor than we do the...

Aug 25, 2020
  72. Sokki replied to the thread Sinister Steamwork Ornaments.

I think the only set we might of got a complete set of was "Maybe" Cloth. The other 3 types were missing at least 1 or more slots to finish...

Aug 25, 2020
  73. Sokki replied to the thread Velium Transmogrifant Patch.

If you're at 292 already, you may just need to get the Trophy and that should bump your skill up high enough to make it. There's also a...

Aug 25, 2020
  74. Sokki replied to the thread Sinister Steamwork Ornaments.

I'll try and upload a picture of the Chain Set later if I remember. It is quite rare, between only 3 events dropping it and the randomness...

Aug 24, 2020
  75. Sokki replied to the thread Account Wide Progression Discussion.

I think the majority of people who play alts, have them on another Account. Tying Char boosts to having multiple alts on the same account...

Aug 21, 2020
  76. Sokki replied to the thread when will ToV go on sale ?.

The past few expansions I usually wait for the Sale to buy the Premium version for the mounts/illusions. This year with the F&F I already...

Aug 21, 2020
  77. Sokki replied to the thread TOV Raid drop Luck augs.

That would be awesome!! Since they don't have the Armor Ornaments on the vendor this time around, I need something to spend coins on....

Aug 18, 2020
  78. Sokki liked svann's post in the thread TOV Raid drop Luck augs.

has anyone suggested putting them on the raid vendor yet? 500 a pop sounds right

Aug 18, 2020
  79. Sokki replied to the thread How do Armor Ornaments Work?.

Yeah, there's a few All/All robes that you can use the cloth/robe Ornaments in. I have a few different one's I use to have the Robe...

Aug 17, 2020
  80. Sokki replied to the thread How do Armor Ornaments Work?.

You can use the same ornaments in both the plate and chain pieces, the leather one's are the only one's that it wouldn't work in. This...

Aug 17, 2020
  81. Sokki replied to the thread How do Armor Ornaments Work?.

There's 6 types of Ornaments if you include the 2 additional sets from the Heritage Crates. Chain, Plate, and Scalemail Ornaments will fit...

Aug 16, 2020
  82. Sokki replied to the thread tiny stone tear change.

That's been suggested and the Dev's said no to it. That would definitely cut down the grind. I ran some RoF missions for one of the alts...

Aug 15, 2020
  83. Sokki replied to the thread Epic 3.0 err 4.0.

I wouldn't mind seeing something like this again. Maybe have a clicky effect on the weapons to make them worth keeping around for a...

Aug 14, 2020
  84. Sokki replied to the thread tiny stone tear change.

They added the Fragments to a bunch of quests in RoF recently which makes it a lot easier to farm now as well.

Aug 14, 2020
  85. Sokki replied to the thread What's this?.

Shouldn't have much of an impact on EQ since they broke the studios into their own groups. It will just be another game under the DBG...

Aug 12, 2020
  86. Sokki replied to the thread Feature Request: Eat Krono at server select.

Also, for classes with ranked pets like Shamans/Sk's. We lose our pet if we log in as Silver/FTP, not a huge issue but I've lost a few...

Aug 12, 2020
  87. Sokki replied to the thread Let's discuss revenue generation and epic 2.0's.

There are many instances of mobs that can be killed now that weren't originally intended to be. Some NPC's like the Golem for Zerker...

Aug 12, 2020
  88. Sokki replied to the thread Overseer thoughts.

You're right not many people are doing this now a days but like Darchon said, you can do Vox with a group. I'm sure there's some others...

Aug 12, 2020
  89. Sokki replied to the thread Overseer thoughts.

You only need to beat Vox once to unlock the staff on him. To be flagged for Vox you need like 6 or 7 old raid wins to get the flag to do...

Aug 12, 2020
  90. Sokki replied to the thread Subscription info in Inventory Window.

It was just recently removed. It didn't always display the correct number of days remaining so they removed it to avoid any confusion. I...

Aug 12, 2020
  91. Sokki replied to the thread Any patch tomorrow?.

Next patch is August 19th, a week from tomorrow.

Aug 11, 2020
  92. Sokki replied to the thread Overseer: Let's get over with it !.

My best guess is that it increases the incapacitation chance. I've had a crit failure where all the agents got incapacitated but I've...

Aug 11, 2020
  93. Sokki replied to the thread Overseer Critical Success based on ???.

Seeing how Overseer is a separate system that's server based, I doubt individual Character Luck has any impact on it. I can log onto my...

Aug 11, 2020
  94. Sokki replied to the thread Overseer Critical Success based on ???.

From what I've seen, my best guess is it's approximately a 25% chance at getting a Crit, that goes for both Success and Failures. If you...

Aug 10, 2020
  95. Sokki liked Yinla's post in the thread DP Marketplace / Revenue suggestion.

Can't say I noticed the +, will have to check that out when I log in tomorrow. :) Thanks

Aug 5, 2020
  96. Sokki replied to the thread DP Marketplace / Revenue suggestion.

The Appearance category is actually already split up like that. If you click the + next to Appearances it has sub-categories for each of...

Aug 4, 2020
  97. Sokki replied to the thread Proposed Overseer changes.

That's an interesting idea, I'm not sure how willing they would be to add items that they currently sell a "Chance" at for DBC though....

Aug 3, 2020
  98. Sokki replied to the thread Request - More Bags that can only hold one specific item Type.

No, the 20 slot Transcendent Bag is still the biggest player made one. The 32 Slot Tradeskill bag that is player made has never seen an...

Jul 31, 2020
  99. Sokki replied to the thread Time for /autofire for all?.

Autofire works for all classes already, I've personally used it on Shaman, Wizzy, and Zerker. They also added autoskill which helps with...

Jul 31, 2020
  100. Sokki replied to the thread Request - More Bags that can only hold one specific item Type.

When the bigger bags were first introduced the TS only Bags had more slots than the normal All/All bags. The biggest All/All bag...

Jul 29, 2020
  101. Sokki replied to the thread DP Marketplace / Revenue suggestion.

The base expansions I don't think are overpriced at $35 ($31.50 with All Access) and judging by how many players I see in the new...

Jul 28, 2020
  102. Sokki liked Nniki's post in the thread Overseers and Collectibles.

Sounds like you're clicking the text link that previews the reward instead of the button to claim the reward, but just in case, maybe...

Jul 26, 2020
  103. Sokki replied to the thread Loyalty Tokens?.

If you click on the Loyalty Tokens in the Alt Currency Tab, the first line in description should say Loyalty Velocity: xx%. Once you hit...

Jul 26, 2020
  104. Sokki replied to the thread Question on Overseers.

That one is only Soldier 2, so you can't use him in that slot. I think the Elite Quests are requiring a higher tier than the the...

Jul 24, 2020
  105. Sokki liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread Hi, my name is........

What does PCI information have anything to do with a characters name? Again, please tell me how exactly you know as a player if a...

Jul 23, 2020
  106. Sokki replied to the thread Question on Overseers.

It sounds like he lvled up the Collection type quests and now doesn't have high enough agents to start them anymore. My suggestion is...

Jul 23, 2020
  107. Sokki replied to the thread Question on Overseers.

The coin is Heirloom, you can remove it from the alt currency window and stick it in the Shared Bank to get it on another toon on the...

Jul 22, 2020
  108. Sokki liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread Cross-server recruitment general spam.

How many would take that as a challenge to see how many ignores they could get before they got banned.

Jul 22, 2020
  109. Sokki replied to the thread Prathun has left EQ....No announcement?.

In reference to: I think you have an admirer!!

Jul 20, 2020
  110. Sokki replied to the thread Hi, my name is........

This has been brought up and debated many many times. I like the idea of being able to get your name back if the existing char with the...

Jul 20, 2020
  111. Sokki replied to the thread Prathun has left EQ....No announcement?.

Absor's name still shows up in Red on his posts though, so he might not have left.

Jul 20, 2020
  112. Sokki replied to the thread Prathun has left EQ....No announcement?.

That was my first thought, especially if Absor left as well. Holly is probably trying to steal some of the Devs for her new project at...

Jul 20, 2020
  113. Sokki replied to the thread is Everquest 3 news coming soon......

Yeah, I'm sure Landmark and EQ Next pulled a lot of resources from EQ. There was some cool concepts introduced with those that sounded...

Jul 19, 2020
  114. Sokki replied to the thread is Everquest 3 news coming soon......

It would of failed as bad as your post lol

Jul 19, 2020
  115. Sokki liked Mehdisin Mahn's post in the thread Request - More Bags that can only hold one specific item Type.

Idea: "convertable" bags. can convert between whatever big ticket item 'types' or be non-restricted....consumable, container, combineable,...

Jul 19, 2020
  116. Sokki replied to the thread is Everquest 3 news coming soon......

Everquest Next (EQ 3) was scrapped a long time ago, I'm pretty sure there's nothing in development for a new EQ atm.

Jul 19, 2020
  117. Sokki replied to the thread Overseer - duplicate Elite Agents.

Mayong's the last one I'm after as well!! That kind of surprised me since he was the very first Elite I got on the other account, that...

Jul 19, 2020
  118. Sokki replied to the thread Overseer - duplicate Elite Agents.

Yeah, I hate that as well. I've had as many as 4 of the same agent at one time, enough to convert just off that one agent alone but I...

Jul 18, 2020
  119. Sokki replied to the thread Request - More Bags that can only hold one specific item Type.

I wouldn't mind an Ornament Bag. The Hero's Forge Keyring is great for Armor but I still have bags full of weapon/shield ornaments that...

Jul 18, 2020
  120. Sokki liked minimind's post in the thread Request - More Bags that can only hold one specific item Type.

We need Lilbraen's Big Axe Bandolier. 40 slots, throwing items only, 35% throwing haste.

Jul 18, 2020
  121. Sokki replied to the thread Damsel of Decay Ornaments.

And the Restless Ice Ornaments to the ToV Vendor!!

Jul 18, 2020
  122. Sokki replied to the thread Overseer - duplicate Elite Agents.

Only being able to use 1 at a time of the higher agents is intended, only common agents and the non-iconic uncommon agents can be used more...

Jul 18, 2020
  123. Sokki replied to the thread ROS raid diamonds vs TBL/TOV nuggets.

Yeah, I don't see them going back to a 3 tier system for Raid Armor. It works good in the group game since you have the tradeable tier the...

Jul 17, 2020
  124. Sokki replied to the thread ROS raid diamonds vs TBL/TOV nuggets.

The second method actually popped into my head as an idea, I wasn't sure if it was really feasible though. The first method seems like...

Jul 15, 2020
  125. Sokki liked svann's post in the thread ROS raid diamonds vs TBL/TOV nuggets.

Blame sokki

Jul 15, 2020
  126. Sokki replied to the thread But why?? (patch UI change).

I think they finally fixed this. Anytime I let the Subscription expire I get booted from the game now, I always think the game crashed...

Jul 15, 2020
  127. Sokki replied to the thread Overseer and AA xp.

The Patch notes indicate they fixed one of the major bugs regarding the completion counter not resetting. This seemed to be triggered...

Jul 15, 2020
  128. Sokki replied to the thread ROS raid diamonds vs TBL/TOV nuggets.

Sure, you won't be able to gear the entire raid farming just a few events but you can still end up with players getting a full set of...

Jul 15, 2020
  129. Sokki replied to the thread ROS raid diamonds vs TBL/TOV nuggets.

I think having the TS gear be a step below normal Raid drops was the more appropriate concept. Previously if you wanted the BiS for every...

Jul 15, 2020
  130. Sokki replied to the thread But why?? (patch UI change).

The only problem with that is if you haven't claimed an additional Krono yet it doesn't show the Date of next claim. I usually wait...

Jul 15, 2020
  131. Sokki replied to the thread Fight Fire TBL Chase Loot.

Boots = Explorer Achieves Shoulders = All Collections from TDS+ Gloves = PoP, EoK, and RoS Hunter Achieves Ring = Champion of Eok and...

Jul 13, 2020
  132. Sokki replied to the thread Overseer Sucks Azz.

Unfortunately that doesn't always work. I've had it happen several times where the quest counter doesn't reset when it's supposed to....

Jul 11, 2020
  133. Sokki liked Password1234's post in the thread Overseer Sucks Azz.

[IMG]

Jul 9, 2020
  134. Sokki replied to the thread An idea how to revitalize lower end guilds raiding.

I view ToV as the catch up expansion. If raiding guilds can't down at least 1 or 2 raids in ToV, it's time to re-evaluate the guild. Maybe...

Jul 7, 2020
  135. Sokki liked Chopin.Xegony's post in the thread An idea how to revitalize lower end guilds raiding.

Enter all of Torment of Velious

Jul 7, 2020
  136. Sokki replied to the thread I fixed ALL of my raid lag but now I cannot parse fights :(.

So I switched my spam chat from minimized to just really small and hidden behind a different chat box. That definitely makes a difference....

Jul 7, 2020
  137. Sokki liked Tatanka's post in the thread Question on Persistent Illusion AA.

That's really useful, Sokki, thank you.

Jul 4, 2020
  138. Sokki replied to the thread Question on Persistent Illusion AA.

You can setup a delayed Trigger in Gina. I did this with my Roar of the Lion trigger when they changed the refresh to be longer than the...

Jul 4, 2020
  139. Sokki replied to the thread Enhancement Request: /ignore Charactername Account.

I was pretty sure this was wrong but I tested it to be sure and I was definitely able to join general with a free account. So no, they...

Jul 4, 2020
  140. Sokki replied to the thread I fixed ALL of my raid lag but now I cannot parse fights :(.

I might try leaving it small/open behind another chat window, I'll try it like that this weekend and see if it makes a difference.

Jul 4, 2020
  141. Sokki replied to the thread I fixed ALL of my raid lag but now I cannot parse fights :(.

Yeah, if I unexpand it I instantly lock up/crash lol. You can just click the minimized window without actually expanding it and the...

Jul 4, 2020
  142. Sokki replied to the thread I fixed ALL of my raid lag but now I cannot parse fights :(.

One trick I use, I have the majority of spell damage, melee, DoT's and what not all go to the same spam window I keep minimized. Every...

Jul 4, 2020
  143. Sokki replied to the thread Question on Persistent Illusion AA.

Yeah, all buffs/illusions in the song window fade when you zone. The AA doesn't help with those, only the illusions in the actual buff...

Jul 4, 2020
  144. Sokki replied to the thread EPIC Mount Quest 1.0-2.0.

Class specific "Epic" lines are not happening. The most we will get is something along the lines of the RZ Ear, one quest line for all...

Jul 3, 2020
  145. Sokki replied to the thread Enhancement Request: /ignore Charactername Account.

That would be awesome to be able to set Ignore for an entire account!! I've definitely added quite a few chars to ignore lately. Now that...

Jul 2, 2020
  146. Sokki replied to the thread Overseer: Fail more often when ended early?.

I've noticed more failures in general these past few weeks. I've had several Crit Failures on 90% quests this week alone, usually I would...

Jul 2, 2020
  147. Sokki replied to the thread [Suggestion] Prevent Mobs From Summoning At Point Blank Range.

I like the idea, having a set distance to trigger it would be a nice QoL change. Getting summoned while still in melee range is pretty...

Jul 1, 2020
  148. Sokki replied to the thread [Feature]Any buff that has an illusion part, make that blockeable..

I think there's a couple Debuff's that will make you lose it but they are few and far between. None of the current raids overwrite it.

Jun 30, 2020
  149. Sokki replied to the thread [Feature]Any buff that has an illusion part, make that blockeable..

Jann's buff is a permanent buff, do you really recast it very often? You can add it to the illusion keyring and any illusion will trigger...

Jun 30, 2020
  150. Sokki replied to the thread Hardcore Heritage Zones & Epic Drops.

Yeah, I just took a quick look at the Calendar and saw it was still shown for July 1st but not July 2nd. Guess it will be back to normal...

Jun 30, 2020
  151. Sokki replied to the thread Hardcore Heritage Zones & Epic Drops.

Permafrost will be back to Normal on Thursday so at least you don't have to wait long before it will be available again. This has been...

Jun 30, 2020
  152. Sokki replied to the thread New Krono suggestion.

They stopped doing the Promo's on DBC a long time ago, the reason they actually stopped doing game cards was because they felt it wasn't...

Jun 29, 2020
  153. Sokki replied to the thread New Krono suggestion.

What's different from claiming a Krono for DBC or claiming it for Sub Time? Both are things they sell for cash. Krono's just net them a...

Jun 28, 2020
  154. Sokki replied to the thread Melee Merc.

Merc's don't understand the concept of root. I know when I used a tank merc and tried root punting an add, the tank merc would beeline to...

Jun 28, 2020
  155. Sokki replied to the thread Two New Class Suggestions...

I like your ideas for classes but like celephane said, it's been stated several times new classes/races aren't going to happen.

Jun 28, 2020
  156. Sokki replied to the thread New Krono suggestion.

I would like to see Krono's give the option of DB Cash like the old game cards use to have. 1 Month sub time or 1500 DBC. That would...

Jun 28, 2020
  157. Sokki replied to the thread Overseer Agent Clockwork VIIX - Error.

The quests are actually wrong and should have gnome instead of clockwork for the one's he's supposed to match. I thought the same thing...

Jun 25, 2020
  158. Sokki replied to the thread ToFS Merc Quests.

You can just click on the mirrors if you destroyed the keys to update the quest, you don't have to refarm them all.

Jun 25, 2020
  159. Sokki liked Angahran's post in the thread [feature] QoL forum..

Much like how we now have the bug forum, where people can post bugs and others who have the same issue can 'like' it to help prioritize...

Jun 24, 2020
  160. Sokki replied to the thread Can we maybe tone down the incapacitation in Overseer?.

My issue is not so much the number of Agents that get Incapacitated, it's more of the Duration and Actual Agents that get it. When I'm...

Jun 24, 2020
  161. Sokki replied to the thread Overseer - Wow, rude!.

I found one that's impossible to start as well. "Heartbeat of the World" requires 3x Soldier (5), there are only 2 agents with Soldier 5...

Jun 23, 2020
  162. Sokki liked Angahran's post in the thread [feature] more detailed 'you were protected' message ?.

And that's my point. if the message specified the spell we wouldn't be guessing :P

Jun 22, 2020
  163. Sokki replied to the thread [feature] more detailed 'you were protected' message ?.

I think that message is mainly from a player trying to cast a Detrimental Spell on you. I'm not sure if you get it for other reasons or not...

Jun 21, 2020
  164. Sokki replied to the thread TOV Loot - Just hit 6 month mark!!!!!.

Raid Gear has been going to alts for many many expansions now, it's nothing new. The only thing different now is the amount of gear has...

Jun 19, 2020
  165. Sokki liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread TOV Loot - Just hit 6 month mark!!!!!.

shoulders are in the mix of things, so not "doubling" them is infeasible. I.E. the drop table that drops shoulders drops other things,...

Jun 18, 2020
  166. Sokki replied to the thread Overseer - Fippy Darkpaw.

Yeah, it even said it in the description. The very first line was "This is a one-time Purchase Bundle". I had a feeling before I bought it...

Jun 18, 2020
  167. Sokki liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread TOV Loot - Just hit 6 month mark!!!!!.

it did double, (it actually makes two rolls so with supreme luck you can get 2 from one NPC, though that is unlikely) It will not...

Jun 17, 2020
  168. Sokki replied to the thread Test Update 06/09/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

It was worth a shot :)

Jun 17, 2020
  169. Sokki liked Cailen's post in the thread TOV Loot - Just hit 6 month mark!!!!!.

only one key of trauma totally a rip off ;)

Jun 16, 2020
  170. Sokki replied to the thread TOV Loot - Just hit 6 month mark!!!!!.

It's a permanent change.

Jun 15, 2020
  171. Sokki liked Yinla's post in the thread TOV Loot - Just hit 6 month mark!!!!!.

Double the ornaments as well :)

Jun 15, 2020
  172. Sokki replied to the thread TOV Loot - Just hit 6 month mark!!!!!.

I got excited thinking the Ornaments where on the Raid Merchant finally, those still aren't on him though :(. Nice to hear the drops and...

Jun 15, 2020
  173. Sokki replied to the thread Test Update 06/09/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

That's a little higher than I was expecting but I'll probably still buy them, not much else I use loyalty points for anyways. I'm just...

Jun 15, 2020
  174. Sokki liked Yinla's post in the thread TOV Loot - Just hit 6 month mark!!!!!.

Double everything in chest and now 30 coins!!!!! Thank you devs, it feels like Frostfell. :) :):):):cool::cool::cool:

Jun 15, 2020
  175. Sokki replied to the thread [Unmentioned 3rd Party Software].

It looks like that guy was using the Map Hack in the video. All the blue dots on his map are the NPC's up in the zone at the time, which...

Jun 15, 2020
  176. Sokki replied to the thread looking for aa missions.

Yeah, I was mainly referencing the Challenger Achieve for the 2nd one, I knew about the Vanquisher one as well but I figured that...

Jun 15, 2020
  177. Sokki replied to the thread EQResource Discord Feature - Server Up/Down Alerts!.

Thank you and everyone else at EQResource for all that you do for the community!! I must of missed it when you first added this feature,...

Jun 15, 2020
  178. Sokki liked Rorce's post in the thread EQResource Discord Feature - Server Up/Down Alerts!.

We've added Rizlona and Aradune to our Discord alerts feature. If you haven't checked it out yet, this feature is great for receiving...

Jun 15, 2020
  179. Sokki liked Password1234's post in the thread Just a reminder if your doing artisan prize or pop flagging.

Ok here's the real hot tip for the planar progression. The real speed strats. Here's what you need to always remember: Push the button to...

Jun 15, 2020
  180. Sokki liked JChan's post in the thread A Note to the EQ Community from Jenn Chan.

Hail Adventurers, (TL;DR version at the bottom.) I'm writing to you today to apologize for all the issues that we've been experiencing...

Jun 12, 2020
  181. Sokki replied to the thread Overseer Timer.

6 Hour quests are completely fine unless you're also doing the short 3 hour recovery quests or the quest counter bugs out and doesn't...

Jun 12, 2020
  182. Sokki replied to the thread looking for aa missions.

There's another achieve that will also grant the Port Ring, you can have both the aug and port ring if you do both.

Jun 12, 2020