Skrab's Recent Activity

1. Skrab replied to the thread Why is there raid lag?.

Haha yeah, Columbus Nova was definitely not about investing into its products. Bunch of Mayong loving vampires at that investment firm.

Nov 26, 2021 at 12:12 PM
  2. Skrab liked Sancus's post in the thread Are there any new features in Terror of Luclin?.

They have really settled into the "6-7 zones, 4 missions, 9 raids, 6 quests (3 merc/3 part) per zone, copy/paste systems" paradigm, and at...

Nov 26, 2021 at 12:05 PM
  3. Skrab replied to the thread Can we not put collectibles in group missions?.

It makes it more accessible to a wider audience. There’s mechanics a pet can’t do though.

Nov 26, 2021 at 11:18 AM
  4. Skrab liked Vumad's post in the thread Leveling Design and Quest Rewards.

The Quest XP is a good thing but it is out of balance. As a low playtime player, I like that I can do everything once and be up to level....

Nov 26, 2021 at 7:15 AM
  5. Skrab liked Riou's post in the thread Leveling Design and Quest Rewards.

What's it called in Overseer when you pay to complete a quest and it makes the quest have a 4x+ fail rate compared to letting it run...

Nov 25, 2021 at 11:56 AM
  6. Skrab replied to the thread Leveling Design and Quest Rewards.

It’s simultaneously super fast and super slow, just depends what type of player you are. I roll a box crew around, so it’s good for me...

Nov 25, 2021 at 11:42 AM
  7. Skrab liked Tucoh's post in the thread Leveling Design and Quest Rewards.

Not gonna lie, ToV made leveling a new char so easy compared to pre-tov. Just needed to get him to level 100 then blow him up with xp from...

Nov 25, 2021 at 11:34 AM
  8. Skrab liked Lisard's post in the thread Monk Damage.

I see this topic come up a lot. Its surely is not Ideal for Monks to tank stuff, we aren't directly linked to a MTO or responsible...

Nov 25, 2021 at 11:09 AM
  9. Skrab liked DeadRagarr's post in the thread Leveling Design and Quest Rewards.

Yeah, but what if level 100-105 worked the same? Would you go back every time you met a random level 103 who couldn't find a group...

Nov 25, 2021 at 10:24 AM
  10. Skrab replied to the thread Monk Damage.

I do know what off-tanking is and was thinking of building up a monk to have an off-tank for the occasional mission that has mobs in two...

Nov 25, 2021 at 8:37 AM
  11. Skrab replied to the thread Leveling Design and Quest Rewards.

Yes, without a doubt it has its benefits but the flaw is it requires a constant community in those areas. It’s really going to hurt the...

Nov 25, 2021 at 7:32 AM
  12. Skrab liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Leveling Design and Quest Rewards.

The leveling model introduced in ToV (needing to do progression in order to get any meaningful xp) is just an awful, awful design choice....

Nov 25, 2021 at 7:23 AM
  13. Skrab liked Kazint's post in the thread Leveling Design and Quest Rewards.

It's a fair point. Especially if heroics stay at level 85. In a few more years it'll be way too much work unless you're playing an SK or...

Nov 24, 2021 at 9:57 PM
  14. Skrab replied to the thread Leveling Design and Quest Rewards.

What’s your friend, do when you’re not online? Grind mobs in FM? Let’s say you run your friend through the missions, and then another...

Nov 24, 2021 at 9:50 PM
  15. Skrab replied to the thread Leveling Design and Quest Rewards.

So, you believe expansion progression gets more popular over time? Leveling 110-115 is going to be a limiter on getting people back....

Nov 24, 2021 at 9:38 PM
  16. Skrab replied to the thread Leveling Design and Quest Rewards.

EQ was a social game. Even, at it’s peak popularity lack of groups for progressing was a major complaint. If, EQ was so social people...

Nov 24, 2021 at 9:20 PM
  17. Skrab liked Bigstomp's post in the thread Leveling Design and Quest Rewards.

I've never spent a penny on overseers. I seem to have managed to be max xp, max aa despite not being a huge fan of CoV so I logged in...

Nov 24, 2021 at 9:17 PM
  18. Skrab replied to the thread Devs, What's the highest level?.

It is in the game industry. Pay less and work more because they’re passionate about making games.

Nov 24, 2021 at 9:16 PM
  19. Skrab liked Elyssanda's post in the thread My Screenshot of the day. (may become my pc background).

[IMG]

Nov 24, 2021 at 6:47 PM
  20. Skrab replied to the thread Devs, What's the highest level?.

Did you quote the wrong person?

Nov 24, 2021 at 5:51 PM
  21. Skrab posted a new thread.

Leveling Design and Quest Rewards

ToV changed the way leveling is accomplished, shifting it away from grinding to quest and achievement completion. ToL looks to continue...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Nov 24, 2021 at 5:49 PM
  22. Skrab liked Elite_raider's post in the thread [DEVS] So what is it??.

In game it say's 50% bonus XP, but here it say's 100%: https://www.everquest.com/news/eq-feast-of-giving-2021

Nov 24, 2021 at 11:34 AM
  23. Skrab liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread Monk Damage.

Pretty terrible. Can they take a hit? Yes. For a limited time, using defensives. Can they gank aggro? Potentially yes, once every...

Nov 24, 2021 at 11:09 AM
  24. Skrab replied to the thread Monk Damage.

Unrelated note, but how are Monks as off-tanks for group content?

Nov 24, 2021 at 11:02 AM
  25. Skrab replied to the thread 64-bit potential: Original new race & class ideas for future xpacs.

Just re-do Drakkin, nobody plays as one.

Nov 24, 2021 at 11:00 AM
  26. Skrab liked Vumad's post in the thread 64-bit potential: Original new race & class ideas for future xpacs.

I proposed adding new races by adding a hidden and stacking buff slot for illusions. The starting city would be reflective of the base...

Nov 24, 2021 at 11:00 AM
  27. Skrab replied to the thread Devs, What's the highest level?.

Because they want someone that will work off the clock.

Nov 23, 2021 at 9:08 PM
  28. Skrab replied to the thread Krono alternative.

Activision-Blizzard lets people redeem WoW tokens for Blizzard Bucks that can be spent in marketplace and to buy other games.

Nov 23, 2021 at 6:42 PM
  29. Skrab liked Slasher's post in the thread Are You Prepared for Terror of Luclin?.

It just is not even close to ready at all. You're basically already in design lock on beta and so much is not done.

Nov 23, 2021 at 2:31 PM
  30. Skrab liked Laronk's post in the thread Amazon and Daybreak teaming up for the next EverQuest?.

It’s why i think people shouldn’t kickstarter or pre-purchase games (well except the week before or what ever if you want some special...

Nov 23, 2021 at 11:48 AM
  31. Skrab liked kizant's post in the thread Devs, What's the highest level?.

Nobody said you have to be an addict but you're in the wrong industry if you aren't interested enough to play the game you're making.

Nov 22, 2021 at 10:43 AM
  32. Skrab replied to the thread Wizards: Are they really that bad in the group game?.

I miss the days of noticing when a wizzy dropped a nuke on a mob. It felt really cool.

Nov 22, 2021 at 10:26 AM
  33. Skrab liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread Amazon and Daybreak teaming up for the next EverQuest?.

I am sure the people who paid for alpha access will get that soon(tm)

Nov 21, 2021 at 11:59 AM
  34. Skrab replied to the thread Devs, What's the highest level?.

Well, they’re stuck in Gloomingdeep. So, I assume they never made it past the tutorial.

Nov 21, 2021 at 11:23 AM
  35. Skrab replied to the thread Amazon and Daybreak teaming up for the next EverQuest?.

You can get more money, if you actually develop a game and not what they did. Microsoft was hands off, from all the interviews I’ve...

Nov 21, 2021 at 11:07 AM
  36. Skrab replied to the thread Amazon and Daybreak teaming up for the next EverQuest?.

Yeah for like the last 8 years.

Nov 21, 2021 at 11:06 AM
  37. Skrab replied to the thread Amazon and Daybreak teaming up for the next EverQuest?.

What do you expect them to do with a game that they gave a $30million budget and in 3 years produced nothing? SOE ended up...

Nov 21, 2021 at 8:47 AM
  38. Skrab replied to the thread QQ Thread - Servers Lately.

The financials said the average person spends $37.50/month. You have to lump in the full marketplace offerings as part of the...

Nov 20, 2021
  39. Skrab liked HekkHekkHekk's post in the thread Emergency Maint.

See y'all on FF XIV

Nov 20, 2021
  40. Skrab replied to the thread QQ Thread - Servers Lately.

Hopefully, we get a little something tossed our way. It sucks to go through rollbacks.

Nov 20, 2021
  41. Skrab replied to the thread Amazon and Daybreak teaming up for the next EverQuest?.

Microsoft is the last one to be blamed on that. Brad mismanaged the poo-poo out of that project.

Nov 19, 2021
  42. Skrab liked Skuz's post in the thread Amazon and Daybreak teaming up for the next EverQuest?.

In fairness the initial bug that caused card failures ended up being caused by a manufacturing fault that was exposed by New World. But...

Nov 19, 2021
  43. Skrab replied to the thread Amazon and Daybreak teaming up for the next EverQuest?.

This is the Veteran’s Lounge with mostly current players.

Nov 19, 2021
  44. Skrab replied to the thread Amazon and Daybreak teaming up for the next EverQuest?.

Last I saw it was cancelled over a dispute with Tencent. https://www.pcgamer.com/amp/amazons-lord-of-the-rings-mmo-is-cancelled/ Would...

Nov 19, 2021
  45. Skrab replied to the thread Amazon and Daybreak teaming up for the next EverQuest?.

I don’t either just seems like they’re using people with experience from DBG studios to develop the game.

Nov 19, 2021
  46. Skrab replied to the thread Please Bring Back Soulstone Merchants (without soulstones).

Lobby lag fix: -Remove Level Restrictions on buffs -Add NPCs that will MGB the major desirable buffs every 30 minutes and cast on demand....

Nov 19, 2021
  47. Skrab replied to the thread Do double exp weekends discourage people from playing?.

We’re like opposites, except the leadership AA points I agree with you. I like grinding AA and progressing a character build. I hate...

Nov 17, 2021
  48. Skrab replied to the thread Plans for Heroic Toons?.

110 or bust, EW/GD are basically easy zones like back in HoT. Small fort camp in EW makes it a good candidate as a heroic hub area. Spell...

Nov 17, 2021
  49. Skrab replied to the thread SK vs. Paladin Solo at 115.

Side comment: Which class do you see the most as a rotating door in RoI?

Nov 17, 2021
  50. Skrab replied to the thread SK vs. Paladin Solo at 115.

I'm just here to serve Cazic, while minions of Brell and Innoruuk squabble.

Nov 17, 2021
  51. Skrab liked Maedhros's post in the thread SK vs. Paladin Solo at 115.

There are tons of great things about being a paladin, but again, the topic of this post is SK vs Paladin soloing. I don't see why you...

Nov 17, 2021
  52. Skrab replied to the thread Test Update 11/09/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Add buff bots to the lobby.

Nov 17, 2021
  53. Skrab replied to the thread SK vs. Paladin Solo at 115.

Sounds like Paladins aren’t willing to accept the trade offs of their class.

Nov 17, 2021
  54. Skrab replied to the thread How do I turn off UI for a screenshot?.

F10 default key.

Nov 17, 2021
  55. Skrab replied to the thread End of expansion battle royal.

Where are the mobs? You know how you can tell how easy a game is? By seeing a UI that covers everything.

Nov 15, 2021
  56. Skrab liked Hegsheoshed's post in the thread Test Update 11/09/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Mayhaps the Werlikanin's have a relative that could bring solvents to the lobby too.

Nov 15, 2021
  57. Skrab liked Yogurt's post in the thread What server is not full of boxers?.

They might care to find more people to group with?

Nov 15, 2021
  58. Skrab replied to the thread End of expansion battle royal.

Spinning the OPs idea into something more practical, maybe turn Raid,Raid, Raid into a stream event with any guild that wants to...

Nov 14, 2021
  59. Skrab liked Tweakfour17's post in the thread Progression Server w/Negative Perks?.

You're a very unpleasant person to talk to. You do realize that, don't you? Maybe not. I hope you get the ruleset you crave and I...

Nov 14, 2021
  60. Skrab replied to the thread Do double exp weekends discourage people from playing?.

No, TLPs are meant to make money from people who don’t want to play Live.

Nov 14, 2021
  61. Skrab replied to the thread Progression Server w/Negative Perks?.

Just my observation, people like PVP through PVE which lets them take away enjoyment from others. Those types thrive on taking...

Nov 14, 2021
  62. Skrab replied to the thread Locked doors (that require lockpicking).

Probably should go the way of Forage with a lesser AA version.

Nov 13, 2021
  63. Skrab replied to the thread Locked doors (that require lockpicking).

Except EQ is probably the most anti-social MMO.

Nov 13, 2021
  64. Skrab replied to the thread It's beta's fault... (Chanter gender illusion).

Sounds like the solution is to sell specific gender illusions on the Marketplace, Ogre Male to block doors in PoK or Female Dark Elf to get...

Nov 13, 2021
  65. Skrab replied to the thread What server is not full of boxers?.

None, even 2-box limit Aradune is full of boxers. It’s how EQ is played now.

Nov 12, 2021
  66. Skrab liked blake's post in the thread What server is not full of boxers?.

I see a few servers here that say "high" however I fear that the majority of the playerbase is just people boxing.

Nov 12, 2021
  67. Skrab liked CatsPaws's post in the thread Test Update 11/09/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Many of us are requesting these NPC be left in game. What would be the reason to remove them? Just cause they no longer sell the...

Nov 12, 2021
  68. Skrab replied to the thread Enchanter molo question..

So, which is it?

Nov 12, 2021
  69. Skrab replied to the thread Enchanter molo question..

You’re talking some nonsense. You don’t do any good pretending charm doesn’t have a level cap or that enchanter immune content doesn’t...

Nov 12, 2021
  70. Skrab replied to the thread Test Update 11/09/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Please put the vendors back in. They’re one of the most highly used vendors in the game.

Nov 11, 2021
  71. Skrab liked CatsPaws's post in the thread Test Update 11/09/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

this blows. Same here - I use those vendors ALOT. Poor little magus is going to be overloaded now and since that is also where you pop...

Nov 11, 2021
  72. Skrab liked Dre.'s post in the thread Test Update 11/09/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

What a great ide...... ...ugh

Nov 11, 2021
  73. Skrab replied to the thread Enchanter molo question..

You’re 100% right, I tried to equip some plate and it turns out it was just all in my head. I don’t know how you can pretend that charm...

Nov 11, 2021
  74. Skrab replied to the thread Enchanter molo question..

It’s a fact. It’s a design feature of these style of games. Some classes/builds are lower effort and high performance and some are...

Nov 10, 2021
  75. Skrab replied to the thread Enchanter molo question..

It’s not a weird thread, I’m not ignoring charm. I brought up reverse charming a few posts before yours. The argument comes down to if...

Nov 10, 2021
  76. Skrab replied to the thread Enchanter molo question..

I think it just got passed up due to the issues the beguilers banishment root no longer working. Plus mages were so OP pet tanking and...

Nov 10, 2021
  77. Skrab liked Vizier's post in the thread Enchanter molo question..

Here is my enchanter video since no one remembers about REVERSE charming any more. [media]

Nov 10, 2021
  78. Skrab liked Verily Tjark's post in the thread Enchanter molo question..

Yeah, that was always a must when I would molo. Definitely helps, even when I'm duo-ing with my mage friend.

Nov 10, 2021
  79. Skrab replied to the thread Enchanter molo question..

I can do it on Beta sometime, if you want. Added an extra bit to that quote about parking a mezzable mob to take advantage of the...

Nov 10, 2021
  80. Skrab liked Verily Tjark's post in the thread Enchanter molo question..

So are you going to produce your own video of these things you speak of? I mean I want to see it. I'm not throwing shade at you. I...

Nov 10, 2021
  81. Skrab replied to the thread Enchanter molo question..

The tank belt is close enough to our version of our debuffs to make it not worth casting. Also, mobs in group content mobs that are...

Nov 10, 2021
  82. Skrab replied to the thread Enchanter molo question..

All in all not that impressive.I thought it was going to be a video soloing a mission or at least a named mob. No offense to Kizant,...

Nov 10, 2021
  83. Skrab replied to the thread What is the point of hoarding hundreds or thousands of kronos?.

Multiply Krono by 10, that’s your answer.

Nov 10, 2021
  84. Skrab replied to the thread Enchanter molo question..

I’m surprised anyone used slows, cripples, or the debuff dot in group content.

Nov 10, 2021
  85. Skrab replied to the thread ability to transfer characters from one account to another.

Bring back Recruit a Box and Account to Account transfers and make that $$$.

Nov 8, 2021
  86. Skrab replied to the thread Gimped not taking a Shaman with this setup?.

I don’t know how people heal with Druids, they just feel like they’re missing another group heal. It’s like an incomplete class.

Nov 8, 2021
  87. Skrab liked Tucoh's post in the thread Can we get a window added to see heal over times?.

Two points: 1. If you're on live EQ, heal over time spells are not useful enough for you to worry about. 2. The way I've addressed the...

Nov 8, 2021
  88. Skrab replied to the thread Enchanter molo question..

In era could be burned down in ~30s, so take their 600k DPS number with a grain of salt. Tanks and DPS classes don't really need CC...

Nov 8, 2021
  89. Skrab replied to the thread Enchanter molo question..

They still haven’t fixed BDB…Im still upset that our version is broken and the worst to use.

Nov 8, 2021
  90. Skrab replied to the thread Overseer Quests Disappearing & Reappearing.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/overseer-quests-disappearing.266630/ Ralathor closed that active bug thread,...

Nov 7, 2021
  91. Skrab liked Verily Tjark's post in the thread Enchanter molo question..

Why is someone always wrong? Can 2 people be right at the same time? Can we agree enchanters are pretty awesome when fully utilized, but...

Nov 7, 2021
  92. Skrab replied to the thread Quitting.

Holy sh*t, we're nearly 23 years into EQ, and people are making statements like this. None of this matters, it's all up to the CS...

Nov 7, 2021
  93. Skrab replied to the thread Quitting.

I do, there’s too much capacity for player abuse with the current system.

Nov 7, 2021
  94. Skrab replied to the thread Enchanter molo question..

Yeah, long time main here and retired the enchanter. It’s ok but there are other options available that are better.

Nov 7, 2021
  95. Skrab replied to the thread Quitting.

Are people operating under the assumption that GMs are actively patrolling like some sort of Mall Cop? Somebody reported the OP and...

Nov 7, 2021
  96. Skrab posted a new thread.

Overseer Quests Disappearing & Reappearing

Been happening to me frequently on FV, Overseer tasks will disappear and come back. It’s happening in different accounts. This morning...

Forum: Bug Reports

Nov 7, 2021
  97. Skrab liked Randomized's post in the thread Gimped not taking a Shaman with this setup?.

Fixed that for you ;) Which spells/clickies are needed to get to 53? My Beastlords haste spell is only giving me 50% (just logged...

Nov 6, 2021
  98. Skrab replied to the thread Quitting.

All of these people here acting like they always actively playing all their box accounts. Also, I’ll always side with the players not like...

Nov 6, 2021
  99. Skrab liked Szilent's post in the thread Quitting.

Playing all three of the three alts, plus his main. This isn't the big Gotcha y'all are pretending it is. It's certainly possible we...

Nov 5, 2021
  100. Skrab liked yepmetoo's post in the thread Why am I back to checking if a new tlp is going to drop WTF..

I feel like free trade is going to help casual people a lot in the GoD through PoR era, where there was such little movement in group...

Nov 5, 2021
  101. Skrab replied to the thread Is Overseer unbalanced?.

Both. I offered suggestions here make it mobile, improve the rewards, etc. Speaking from the perspective of returning player...

Nov 5, 2021
  102. Skrab replied to the thread Is Overseer unbalanced?.

Let me ask you this do you think there's anything that can be improved about this game?

Nov 5, 2021
  103. Skrab replied to the thread Is Overseer unbalanced?.

There's typically only 2 research tasks available that I've seen per cycle. Also, you're pulling Level 4 tasks in a month out of...

Nov 5, 2021
  104. Skrab replied to the thread Is Overseer unbalanced?.

Again, your timeline is off its longer than 2 weeks. Just checked, completed a 160 Overseer missions primarily Diplomacy and Trade,...

Nov 5, 2021