ShadowMan's Recent Activity

1. ShadowMan replied to the thread Guess the next expansion’s title.

After Velious Chaos

Oct 14, 2019
  2. ShadowMan replied to the thread Necromancer AA 2019.

At this stage of the game you are lucky if you get to keep what you already had.

Oct 11, 2019
  3. ShadowMan replied to the thread Raid content for the non 1%.

TBL raids are not what made the current population or number of raid guilds what they are.

Oct 11, 2019
  4. ShadowMan replied to the thread Are Zerkers able to tank group content at higher levels?.

A good chunk! Would guess the jump from group to raid cleave is 2% more passive critical rate and you're talking 100 more base damage...

Oct 11, 2019
  5. ShadowMan replied to the thread Preview of Upcoming Changes to Combat Escape AA Abilities.

No matter what we say now Dzarn made up his mind and its a done deal. But do tell me how everyone using the ability as it was...

Oct 11, 2019
  6. ShadowMan replied to the thread So... Thursday Live Stream!?.

We should be in beta already so there is more time. But we repeat the same thing every year, it will be around the 26th again and after...

Oct 11, 2019
  7. ShadowMan replied to the thread Preview of Upcoming Changes to Combat Escape AA Abilities.

No the spells started off working on every mob regardless of level and didn't cost anything. Worked that way for years.

Oct 9, 2019
  8. ShadowMan replied to the thread Neriak Necro noob armor quest: Final Task (bugged).

Still broken.

Oct 7, 2019
  9. ShadowMan replied to the thread Unholy Final Task not working.

Still broken.

Oct 7, 2019
  10. ShadowMan replied to the thread Wishes for the next expansion?.

As others have mentioned being Velious it would be nice to see updated shawl augs, Dain Frostreaver's ring with a cool clicky for all or...

Aug 23, 2019
  11. ShadowMan replied to the thread Sk idea.

Forgive me if I am wrong but isn't Vampiric Consumption a proc from a weapon shared with paladins? And wouldn't some stuff like Healing...

Aug 18, 2019
  12. ShadowMan replied to the thread Test Update 08/13/2019 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Everything fitting inside a neat little box based on whatever the status quo was at the time was not what made this game great. The...

Aug 13, 2019
  13. ShadowMan replied to the thread Largest class die offs ever..

As others have mentioned being strong solo or molo verse single mobs is not the same as "being super strong in the group game". In...

Jul 31, 2019
  14. ShadowMan replied to the thread Stat Bloat.

The RNG is the RNG but I probably have have 8 toons with just about every slot 18 their class could want, not that they all can use...

Jul 29, 2019
  15. ShadowMan liked feeltheburn's post in the thread Stat Bloat.

any chance the enhancement augs can not be so ABSURDLY rare? not asking them to drop like candy for God's sake

Jul 29, 2019
  16. ShadowMan replied to the thread Largest class die offs ever..

There are just so many little issues that add up for the class these days. What made the class so fun has gotten a bit out of hand and...

Jul 29, 2019
  17. ShadowMan replied to the thread Do not raise level cap.

Sign me up for a no. Its a whole lot of time and resources just to be back to where you started. There can be big growth and time spent...

Jun 26, 2019
  18. ShadowMan replied to the thread Lets talk shop rogues.

Outside of everything doesn't have to be equal can someone explain why Massive Strike seems so low when it was the first of this line?...

Jun 26, 2019
  19. ShadowMan replied to the thread Lets talk shop rogues.

Oh and add like 50 counters to Skorpikis Blade line via the Focus AA.

Jun 22, 2019
  20. ShadowMan replied to the thread Lets talk shop rogues.

Only a novice but rogues like a lot of classes have big skill or coordination gap. The difference between group and raid supported and...

Jun 22, 2019
  21. ShadowMan replied to the thread Translocate Changes.

It’s not the end of the world nor will they change it back but it did save time. Many people take the dog out, grab a snack, run to the...

Jun 21, 2019
  22. ShadowMan replied to the thread Live Update Bugs 06/19/2019.

This has been going on a few months now and progressively at times is worse. Camp a toon out expecting character select and end up...

Jun 20, 2019
  23. ShadowMan replied to the thread Necro Synergy?.

When he cut necro synergy from 50% to 15% iirc it basically was dead from the start.

Jun 18, 2019
  24. ShadowMan replied to the thread Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?.

There are a few options that should be considered seeing that its an easy fix and its a current issue for some classes. Necromancers...

Jun 15, 2019
  25. ShadowMan replied to the thread Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?.

Port clicky like the Wishing Lamp in every content release going forward. Plentiful TS armor drops set a tier below the best in slot,...

Jun 15, 2019
  26. ShadowMan replied to the thread Necro Spell 2019 Wish List.

And Refute for Blood Rk. III Classes: NEC/110 Skill: Evocation Mana: 2344 Target: Single Range: 200' Resist: Poison Reflectable: Yes...

May 29, 2019
  27. ShadowMan replied to the thread Necro Spell 2019 Wish List.

I would love to have one pet spell and then 2 different exclusive buffs to amplify whether its a tank or dps pet like beastlords have. This...

May 29, 2019
  28. ShadowMan replied to the thread Thanks for scent of Thule upgrade.

Cast: Scent of Thule XIV This ability, when activated, casts the highest rank of Scent of Terris and Scent of Extinction that you have...

May 23, 2019
  29. ShadowMan replied to the thread Don't Trip.

I've done it on a few runs now without issue but by using some of the suggestions many claim don't work. So either lag or latency is...

May 23, 2019
  30. ShadowMan replied to the thread Eyes of Life and Decay.

If you honestly think that aristo tuned spells around this you must be new to the game. No way some expansions with spells has he...

May 21, 2019
  31. ShadowMan replied to the thread Eyes of Life and Decay.

We can agree to disagree. Having 19 years of content just be empty dead space isn't healthy in my opinion. Having worthwhile things...

May 21, 2019
  32. ShadowMan replied to the thread Eyes of Life and Decay.

It is a decent bump to some so to just take it away can cause concerns. I am in the forever camp on stuff like this. Embracing past...

May 21, 2019
  33. ShadowMan replied to the thread Nec/Sk Dot Revamps.

Did you read what they wrote? They aren't talking about dot revamps like people have seen recently where someone had a 3K dot and it...

May 18, 2019
  34. ShadowMan replied to the thread Type 19 augs.

Its all RNG but yes its horrible now for anyone who didn't farm Fire and Smoke weekly prior to all raid zone trash dropping them. You have...

May 18, 2019
  35. ShadowMan replied to the thread Server merge is not needed.

My and many others opinions have nothing to do with being old or having a bad experience the last times they did them. People like...

May 14, 2019
  36. ShadowMan replied to the thread type 3 augs.

He said its intended and doesn't see eye to eye with many players on the matter. He went out of his way to make them work with charms and...

May 10, 2019
  37. ShadowMan replied to the thread Server merge is not needed.

As stated mergers themselves do next to nothing to solve the issues most guilds have. If your guild lacks motivation, a unique draw or...

May 10, 2019
  38. ShadowMan replied to the thread Just going to say it, you are killing the game..

I am so confused by this statement as its the exact opposite of SoD. The devs listened to the vocal low tier and mid tier guilds and...

May 9, 2019
  39. ShadowMan replied to the thread Just going to say it, you are killing the game..

We have come full circle! Way back during SoD many people explained that by forcing everyone into current content with gear resets and...

May 8, 2019
  40. ShadowMan replied to the thread I wish.

A real cleric destroys a merc in healing.

May 7, 2019
  41. ShadowMan replied to the thread Casting Slot 18 and 19 Augs.

Yeah thats part of the concern. Not every caster has every resist type nor does any caster spam one type only. Though at least 2 spam...

May 7, 2019
  42. ShadowMan liked Forcallen's post in the thread Necromancer AA 2019.

Just in case there is more time for AA this year I wanted to get the ball rolling early. ~~AA~~ - Hand of Death: Reduce recast to 7:30,...

May 5, 2019
  43. ShadowMan replied to the thread Casting Slot 18 and 19 Augs.

It just doesn't make sense. You have some casters that can't use them because they don't have those resist types or that might only...

May 5, 2019
  44. ShadowMan replied to the thread The Debuff Slot Crisis - Who to Blame and How to Fix.

Not beastlords. And they were added at a time when the debuff cap was already a nightmare and before it has been resolved.

Apr 29, 2019
  45. ShadowMan replied to the thread Necro Dot Revamp.

Necro and to a lessor degree sk's just need their revamps its not that dots are obsolete. Its that 3 second base cast times and dots...

Apr 29, 2019
  46. ShadowMan replied to the thread Necro Dot Revamp.

Those could be ideas to help with the debuff cap problem for sure but thats not the only problem. DPS relative to peers is awful both...

Apr 29, 2019
  47. ShadowMan replied to the thread Rogues Lower DPS than Tanks?.

Faction windows, chat tabs and the other 200 things they have done in the past 3 yrs were all more important

Apr 29, 2019