ShadowMan's Recent Activity

1. ShadowMan replied to the thread Test Update 05/12/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

I don’t need to toss more ideas or fuel out here. Will see what happens in a few months and if patterns repeat again to see who is...

May 20, 2020
  2. ShadowMan replied to the thread Test Update 05/12/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Except he hasn’t changed anything. Necros still will weave 16 or more dots. In another month when he changes more dots to not stack we...

May 20, 2020
  3. ShadowMan replied to the thread Test Update 05/12/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

I have missed so much and so little time to process! Plus snare which if treated like Shadow Knights will also see a large jump...

May 15, 2020
  4. ShadowMan replied to the thread Latency is ridiculous.

Even log in has changed for me. When I used to spin up additional characters they would open right up. Now my system pauses for like 10...

Apr 30, 2020
  5. ShadowMan replied to the thread Latency is ridiculous.

100% on them. Prior to the server migration I never had issues with group invites. Now I send and it takes 10-20 seconds to show up.

Apr 30, 2020
  6. ShadowMan replied to the thread TOV Raid drop Luck augs.

No way it’s 50/50 so stop exaggerating in the other direction. Which instance matters because mob density varies greatly but you can get...

Apr 26, 2020
  7. ShadowMan replied to the thread SK Nurf.

I think they handled SK dots very well considering the circumstances as a class. Hopefully the same strategy isn't applied to...

Apr 23, 2020
  8. ShadowMan replied to the thread Gratz RoI.

Don't want to take away from this thread and I do agree in general with this. However this has been going on for years, more than just...

Apr 17, 2020
  9. ShadowMan replied to the thread Where is our necro DoT revamp????.

100% but the ask's largely came the three years prior to ToV. Now its scalpel time and we likely still get sledge treatment.

Apr 14, 2020
  10. ShadowMan liked Jumbur's post in the thread Suggestion: put put rank 3 spells on the raid vendor.

Im a bit of completionist regarding my spell book(gotta collect them all!), but being too greedy with bidding on "filler" spells on raids...

Apr 14, 2020
  11. ShadowMan replied to the thread Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?.

But but if players do that its considered an exploit and would result in a ban! I was warned in the past for doing the "smart thing".

Apr 10, 2020
  12. ShadowMan replied to the thread Overseer, waste of money..

How much effort is it to evolve these things to elite? I just don't see returning people running 5 missions every 12 hours every day for...

Mar 25, 2020
  13. ShadowMan replied to the thread Wizards.

And there are others who can't do that even with the full support of the raid. And lots more who can't do what you do without any...

Mar 23, 2020
  14. ShadowMan replied to the thread Wizards.

2 million burst and almost 700 for over twenty minutes and more than half this thread claim wizards are in a bad place and need help?

Mar 23, 2020
  15. ShadowMan replied to the thread TOFs raid change.

So many have this attitude top 5 or not. Most classes have evolved over the years and lots of players good and bad haven't evolved...

Mar 12, 2020
  16. ShadowMan replied to the thread 2h vs Dual Wield.

Interesting. For sure Gelids doesn't proc with 2h? There are a few things that say they only proc from h2h or 1h for other classes...

Mar 11, 2020
  17. ShadowMan replied to the thread 2h vs Dual Wield.

I don't have access to a mostly finished Beastlord and Ranger to test it myself. I was curious as to why considering how many AA work...

Mar 11, 2020
  18. ShadowMan replied to the thread 2h vs Dual Wield.

Curious what would make 2 1h'ers beat a 2h weapon for bst or ranger? The only thing that should alter this is some buff or AA that flatly...

Mar 11, 2020
  19. ShadowMan replied to the thread Any more news on free Heroic chars during Anniversary?.

Will this be a one shot deal? Or will it function like a purchased heroic character in that you can delete the first created heroic...

Mar 10, 2020
  20. ShadowMan replied to the thread State of tradeskills in the game.

ROS had it right. Normal raid was best and multiple trade skill drops per chest filled the rest as close enough.

Mar 8, 2020
  21. ShadowMan replied to the thread Fixed Internally Restless Ice Infection - Infinite Bug.

Glad this is getting fixed it only took multiple threads!

Mar 5, 2020
  22. ShadowMan replied to the thread Test Update 03/03/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Honestly how much time has and is continued to be wasted on the Blinding Speed Disc line? This disc line servers zero purpose being...

Mar 4, 2020
  23. ShadowMan replied to the thread Pet Peeves What's yours?.

You obviously have zero clue about what paladins are capable of in terms of healing, dps and stun locking undead mobs. I know 2 raid...

Feb 23, 2020
  24. ShadowMan replied to the thread Pet Peeves What's yours?.

The facts are this is the greatest paladin expansion ever. 95% of content is Undead. Presence of Fear is a defensive proc, if the mob is...

Feb 23, 2020
  25. ShadowMan replied to the thread Pet Peeves What's yours?.

The greatest paladin expansion ever and people like you still find reasons to complain. Paladins are running around as a...

Feb 23, 2020
  26. ShadowMan replied to the thread Diamondized Precious Velium Ore (type 19 aug raid drop).

It doesn't matter if you make the alternate item and it can be called whatever they want fail or success. Recipes that have this hard...

Feb 21, 2020
  27. ShadowMan replied to the thread Diamondized Precious Velium Ore (type 19 aug raid drop).

I would not accept that answer. Send them a picture of the in game description which clearly states "This gives you 100% chance to...

Feb 19, 2020
  28. ShadowMan replied to the thread Fixed Internally ToV "Enhanced Velium" Weapon Hitting For Wrong Damage.

So melee might be hitting 2,000-5,000 less per hit non-crit and more then that per critical hit? Seem thats going to be a drastic passive...

Feb 14, 2020
  29. ShadowMan replied to the thread Restless Ice - Restless Ice Infection.

After being hit a whole bunch more it seems to only happen like half the time. So 50% of the time when restless ice fades you get restless...

Feb 14, 2020
  30. ShadowMan replied to the thread Diamondized Precious Velium Ore (type 19 aug raid drop).

You should not be able to fail these considering how rare they are to drop and with all the effort put in to even make them. Being able to...

Feb 13, 2020
  31. ShadowMan posted a new thread.

Restless Ice - Restless Ice Infection

I just don't get the point of a never ending dot that does 71,111 a tic from a normal mob. Why can't it just fade if not cured and thats...

Forum: Bug Reports

Feb 13, 2020
  32. ShadowMan replied to the thread Taunt and Threat Actions Not Working.

When a mob is stunned it doesn't swap its target until its un-stunned. No matter what you use. Not that it didn't work its just the mobs...

Feb 10, 2020
  33. ShadowMan replied to the thread The obvious xp problem.

GMM was the "transitional" zone for TBL. You lobbied it was to easy and got it nerfed. TBD anniversary content this year, possibly a...

Feb 4, 2020
  34. ShadowMan replied to the thread The obvious xp problem.

There was GMM but someone complained it was to "transitional" compared to TBL. [media]

Feb 4, 2020
  35. ShadowMan replied to the thread Confirmed Bug in the logic that calculates qualifying recipe counts.

Oh. I thought I was making the trade skills I hadn’t finished easier by waiting. It’s actually harder now? Could have sworn Ngreth said...

Feb 4, 2020
  36. ShadowMan liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Raid Loot Lockouts, Expedition lockouts..

To clarify, The two very first questions asked by the OP and Lianeb. It is not OK to have a lockout for a raid/event and then take...

Jan 23, 2020
  37. ShadowMan replied to the thread Raid Loot Lockouts, Expedition lockouts..

Fun a new spin on the facts! Im here since you guys likely fubar'd it up for everyone else because of how public and obnoxious it all...

Jan 23, 2020
  38. ShadowMan replied to the thread Raid Loot Lockouts, Expedition lockouts..

Done with this thread. Amazed by the wonder of it all. If you participated in the raid regardless of winning loot or not you are...

Jan 23, 2020
  39. ShadowMan replied to the thread Raid Loot Lockouts, Expedition lockouts..

If 54 unique characters want to raid and funnel all the winnings to 1, 2 or 10 specific characters that is completely fine. If another...

Jan 23, 2020
  40. ShadowMan replied to the thread Raid Loot Lockouts, Expedition lockouts..

100% and as I said I knew I was wrong and was taking a risk at a vacation. I didn't pretend not to know better or tried spinning it...

Jan 23, 2020
  41. ShadowMan replied to the thread Raid Loot Lockouts, Expedition lockouts..

You could after the event was over but before loot was done. Its just that people knew better then to come loot from an event a second...

Jan 23, 2020
  42. ShadowMan replied to the thread Raid Loot Lockouts, Expedition lockouts..

Main or alt doesn't matter. A character has one shot at loot from a particular raid once per its lockout. Period end of story....

Jan 23, 2020
  43. ShadowMan replied to the thread Raid Loot Lockouts, Expedition lockouts..

Split raiding for faster loot to mains is not the same thing as bypassing lockouts. Even if both lead to more gear to mains. One...

Jan 23, 2020
  44. ShadowMan replied to the thread Raid Loot Lockouts, Expedition lockouts..

Yes.

Jan 23, 2020
  45. ShadowMan replied to the thread Raid Loot Lockouts, Expedition lockouts..

Again "you can" because they wanted to allow people without lockouts to be able to come get something that would rot otherwise. It's...

Jan 23, 2020
  46. ShadowMan replied to the thread Raid Loot Lockouts, Expedition lockouts..

Is there a second event in that instance? That maybe someone might be added to the DZ to help with who might have missed the first...

Jan 23, 2020
  47. ShadowMan replied to the thread Raid Loot Lockouts, Expedition lockouts..

That was his original stance on the matter before Prathans quotes saying dropping instances post collects and named was acceptable....

Jan 23, 2020
  48. ShadowMan replied to the thread Raid Loot Lockouts, Expedition lockouts..

And the reason for that is so people and alts without lockouts could be added after the fact to get rot loot. Which my OP said is...

Jan 23, 2020
  49. ShadowMan replied to the thread Raid Loot Lockouts, Expedition lockouts..

That is still bypassing lockouts. You are looting the same raid twice or more instead of once per lockout. You are however free to win...

Jan 23, 2020
  50. ShadowMan replied to the thread Raid Loot Lockouts, Expedition lockouts..

"Its a gray area" has been the general theme of the guilty party. There is nothing the devs can write that will explicitly cover every...

Jan 23, 2020
  51. ShadowMan replied to the thread Raid Loot Lockouts, Expedition lockouts..

To me there is zero to clarify. Not saying there needs to be consequences but it’s 100% bypassing lockouts. If they wanted faster loot...

Jan 23, 2020
  52. ShadowMan replied to the thread Raid Loot Lockouts, Expedition lockouts..

They do. If a named chain spawns and becomes a loot piñata every time it’s been corrected or drastically slowed. Raid or Group there is...

Jan 23, 2020
  53. ShadowMan replied to the thread Raid Loot Lockouts, Expedition lockouts..

Then why did they ever add respawn timers and lockouts? Named don't chain spawn and a character isn't supposed to reap the benefit of...

Jan 23, 2020
  54. ShadowMan replied to the thread Raid Loot Lockouts, Expedition lockouts..

We all know how this is going to play out. They are going to over react and adds for alts or whomever for rotting loot probably ends. So...

Jan 23, 2020
  55. ShadowMan replied to the thread War/Nec/...?.

I love my necro but if you are going to 3 box I would drop the necro and run bard/war/shm. Necros just do not work well with boxing your...

Jan 20, 2020
  56. ShadowMan replied to the thread ToV Earring Evolving Quest.

Thats still days, weeks or months for some classes losing a key focus while evolving the ears. Even if a raider swaps a TBL raid back...

Jan 17, 2020
  57. ShadowMan replied to the thread Luck Stat.

Thanks for the reply but sorry to see how neutered this is now. Is the same scaling logic applied to heroic dex dps benefits for melee...

Jan 15, 2020
  58. ShadowMan liked Santrigan's post in the thread Heretic's Twincast.

Hi, When I use Heretic's Twincast anf then cast Mourgis' Swift Decay and Ilsaria's Swift decay it deduces 5 counters per cast, I'm...

Jan 15, 2020
  59. ShadowMan replied to the thread Luck Stat.

What a load of crap. Wonder when we are going to see the scaling for dps from hdex pulled back.

Jan 15, 2020
  60. ShadowMan replied to the thread ToV Earring Evolving Quest.

Well thats complete horse$h!t. Good to know.

Jan 15, 2020
  61. ShadowMan liked Hellowhatsyourname's post in the thread ToV Earring Evolving Quest.

Someone parsed it and made a really nice table showing how initial luck levels increase non-linearly (as expected), but instead of...

Jan 15, 2020
  62. ShadowMan replied to the thread Favorite bugs over the years.

This guy has his $h!t together!

Jan 15, 2020
  63. ShadowMan replied to the thread ToV Earring Evolving Quest.

Huh? I seem to be getting the exact same mod now as I did in TBL and got my expected increase when I jumped up a bucket to the 60 range...

Jan 15, 2020
  64. ShadowMan replied to the thread ToV Earring Evolving Quest.

Not making the same mistake again. Vanilla stats are just stats unless you are a tank or melee. If the luck part that impacts casters and...

Jan 15, 2020
  65. ShadowMan liked Geko's post in the thread Incredibly Disappointed - Dear Devs.

Over the last year, we have seen many iconic twink raid weapons nerfed. These are Iconic twink weapons such as North Temple of Vesh...

Jan 11, 2020
  66. ShadowMan replied to the thread Wizard usefulness.

People don't seem happy unless its easy and always. Wizards are very much a competitive dps class when played correctly and supported...

Jan 11, 2020
  67. ShadowMan liked ROFL@mycorpse's post in the thread Confirmed Velium pelts are not dropping from intended "critters".

Pelts are too rare in ToV. It's an all undead expansion so maybe the undead tag on the animals is what is making the drop rate almost non -...

Jan 11, 2020
  68. ShadowMan replied to the thread Wizard usefulness.

Raid combine parses are often 2 or 3 mobs dotted at once so its not always an apples to apples comparison like people make it out to be.

Jan 10, 2020