Santrigan's Recent Activity

1. Santrigan posted a new thread.

Pet suspend minion bug?!?

A guildmate and I found a peculiar thing. When grouped and another pet class and that pet suspends his minion and you then suspend a...

Forum: Bug Reports

Mar 12, 2024
  2. Santrigan replied to the thread In Progress Mobs become unhittable in multiple locations in LS.

Yes can confirm this as well it happens a lot when you're fighting mobs on slopes in the LI zones. Haven't encountered this outside LI...

Mar 11, 2024
  3. Santrigan replied to the thread Year of Darkpaw Lore & Trivia Contest.

Clurg's Tavern in Oggok.

Feb 21, 2024
  4. Santrigan replied to the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Blood Magic gets set back to its level 14 version? how is that an update? I know the last rank borked the AA'a cast time and duration of...

Feb 15, 2024
  5. Santrigan replied to the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Hi, Can you make Necromancer Lifeburn aa stack with other Lifeburns? [Sun Feb 11 19:41:03 2024] Your Life Burn IX spell on Rufus Invictus...

Feb 12, 2024
  6. Santrigan replied to the thread Welcome to the Anniversary Tower!.

what you can do is 1. get the key quest on all your toons and only hit combine on one, 2. do the mission and 3. combine the next key once...

Jan 22, 2024
  7. Santrigan replied to the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Hi, 1. Will there be an Upgrade to the Tonic of Efficiency Affinity XI Potion? there is an empowered Fellowship campfire but the potion...

Jan 17, 2024
  8. Santrigan replied to the thread Tonic of Efficiency Affinity XI.

If you lose 5% per level it is 0% at level 120 not 105 5%x20levels=100% Pyre of Xakra is 119 so it got the last tick extension. I...

Dec 13, 2023
  9. Santrigan posted a new thread.

Tonic of Efficiency Affinity XI

Hi, Since the RoF tonic doesn't extend the level 121 and higher dots by at least one tick. Is it possible to make a new potion recipe for...

Forum: Bug Reports

Dec 12, 2023