Salinae's Recent Activity

1. Salinae liked klanderso's post in the thread What exactly happens during a patch downtime?.

The downside of doing patches in the middle of the night (which would probably be anywhere from 9pm to 4am Pacific) is that it's 100%...

Apr 17, 2024
  2. Salinae replied to the thread What exactly happens during a patch downtime?.

This actually would be a great thing to post out. I wish we had an AMA coming up. Since we have no facts I will make some up. Someone rolls...

Apr 17, 2024
  3. Salinae liked micker305's post in the thread Test Update 04/09/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

No comment on lack of augment slots from 25th anniversary raid loot ?

Apr 9, 2024
  4. Salinae replied to the thread EQ "Raid Race" 2025 Parameters- Change?.

Nothing personal Cicelee but this would have more credibility coming from a monk. ;)

Mar 13, 2024
  5. Salinae replied to the thread Fixed Internally LS: Unreliable Raid Coin.

I noticed that my main was missing a couple rounds, also my bard box sitting in the guildhall in the DZ and raid for 3 events, then zoning...

Mar 11, 2024
  6. Salinae liked NyteShayd's post in the thread Fixed Internally LS: Unreliable Raid Coin.

Tier 3 LS raids only appear to be giving coin rewards at about 1:3 ratio.

Mar 11, 2024
  7. Salinae replied to the thread Congrats Silent Redemption.

Congrats to Silent Redemption.

Mar 2, 2024
  8. Salinae liked Maedhros's post in the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

it doesnt even matter. this won't effect the extreme overpower of a shaman ae healing really at all. Unless maybe you only had 1 shammy...

Feb 15, 2024
  9. Salinae liked Maedhros's post in the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

I think you missed a very important line of text. Weaker can be .000000001% weaker or it could be 50% weaker. If it isnt a...

Feb 15, 2024
  10. Salinae replied to the thread PST or late EST Guilds?.

PST player here, I learned to find a guild that plays Sunday Monday and do they best I can with a 730 raid time start. Its not ideal but I...

Jan 17, 2024
  11. Salinae liked Nennius's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Is there a chance of getting a dual invis potion? Perhaps player made.

Jan 11, 2024
  12. Salinae replied to the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Can clerics get a real invis item? or even the ability to cast it as an AA?

Jan 10, 2024
  13. Salinae liked ttobey's post in the thread Should game developrs be rotated out of projects..

On any game that uses an old engine, it takes so long to ramp a new dev up that you aren't going to send them off to a new team after you...

Oct 30, 2023