Rrowzing's Recent Activity

1. Rrowzing replied to the thread Fixed DirectX 11 : the stuttering makes the game unplayable.

By default, EverQuest lets Windows decide which CPU cores to execute on. But in reality, what happens is EQ always starts in the first...

Jan 25, 2024
  2. Rrowzing replied to the thread Fixed DirectX 11 : the stuttering makes the game unplayable.

I found these changes to my eqclient.ini totally resolved this issue for me: Specifically, these are the entries that are the trouble:...

Jan 20, 2024
  3. Rrowzing replied to the thread Fixed DirectX 11 : the stuttering makes the game unplayable.

FOLLOW UP: Intel Iris Xe onboard graphics on an HP laptop I let the game generate a fresh eqclient.ini (I renamed my current one.)...

Jan 19, 2024
  4. Rrowzing replied to the thread Fixed DirectX 11 : the stuttering makes the game unplayable.

Onboard Intel Xe graphics engine. Pre-patch worked perfectly and smoothly. Post patch, completely unplayable. Maybe 1 frame per 2 seconds...

Jan 18, 2024
  5. Rrowzing replied to the thread Bard LS DoT base damage.

I am incorrect, they are working correctly. I missed the boost from Luminous Restless Ice.

Dec 6, 2023
  6. Rrowzing posted a new thread.

Bard LS DoT base damage

Category: Other [Can Repro] Date/Time: Wed Dec 06 13:59:08 2023 Character: Level 121 Bard (Main) Zone: Palatial Guild Hall Location:...

Forum: Bug Reports

Dec 6, 2023