quseio's Recent Activity

1. quseio posted a new thread.

claw of veshun zones

so i was just wondering what zones there is cant really afford the expansion right now, and i cant find a list anywhere , i dont really...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Oct 27, 2020 at 3:05 AM
  2. quseio replied to the thread Plane of Mischief - Please Make This Happen.

im sure they will get to all of it eventually since theyre to lazy or short staffed/ cheap to make more than 6 zones a expansion

Oct 15, 2020
  3. quseio replied to the thread Six zones? SIX ZONES?.

nah i bet itl be the wakening land pog cs and western wastes tov and uh the other one right b4 cs

Oct 15, 2020
  4. quseio replied to the thread Plane of Mischief - Please Make This Happen.

i second this lol

Oct 15, 2020
  5. quseio replied to the thread Viniki hunter anything rarer?.

pegasus quillmane its phs wanders and is preety rare

Sep 6, 2020
  6. quseio replied to the thread Caster weapon spell proc augs.

super thanks

Aug 19, 2020
  7. quseio replied to the thread Caster weapon spell proc augs.

ok im going to necro rez this topic anyone got a handy list of spell proc augs .. modern ones not old obsolete junk

Aug 19, 2020
  8. quseio replied to the thread Next expansion.

sleepers would fit perfectly though just schlep in some lore about the magic barrier restraining the sleeper is starting to weaken and...

Aug 19, 2020
  9. quseio posted a new thread.

next expansion achievmentbonuses

how about stat increasing bags or a special house that grants bonuses and idk something cool like a garden or something that produces...

Aug 18, 2020
  10. quseio replied to the thread Is there a list of missions i need to do for hero aas.

haveing a hard time finding the hero aas for call of the foresaken i just see aa rewards and not interested in those,,

Aug 10, 2020
  11. quseio posted a new thread.

Is there a list of missions i need to do for hero aas

I was wondering if theres a list of missions i need to do for hero aas anywhere? and if not can we get a handy ingame guide via npc or...

Aug 10, 2020
  12. quseio posted a new thread.

please change how Track corpse works

I use my necromantic divining device alot its handy but could you please change how it works make it like ranger track with text and not...

Jul 31, 2020
  13. quseio posted a new thread.

An idea how to revitalize lower end guilds raiding

Beyond the group tier could be a new tier it would be raid mobs but simpler raids like plane of hate used to be mostly single target...

Jul 6, 2020
  14. quseio replied to the thread EPIC Mount Quest 1.0-2.0.

i like this i veto the guy aboves veto and give it a pluss ininity, but id like , some combat aa of some kind and fun stufff like a...

Jul 2, 2020
  15. quseio posted a new thread.

Earring of Rallos Zek focus is crap for most people

So my post.... can we PLEASE be able to choose the focus sharpshooting does nothing for me as a mage , please let us choose to get a...

Jul 2, 2020
  16. quseio replied to the thread how about a one-time purchase to make a trader-only account.

they should sell in the shop a service one or 2 slots to sell stuff people would still have a reason to set up trader accounts

Jun 29, 2020
  17. quseio posted a new thread.

vex thal palace key and probably other keys broke and do not work

the keys do nothing onlyway to get in is a rogue

Forum: Bug Reports

Jun 22, 2020
  18. quseio replied to the thread aas and hotkey bar let us recolor them !.

yes i know but the color is muddy and not bright and it doesnt change the color of the button

Jun 19, 2020
  19. quseio posted a new thread.

aas and hotkey bar let us recolor them !

My vision isnt the greatest and i have a hard time distinguishing which is which sometimes i am hopeing that you let us color hotkeys to...

Jun 16, 2020
  20. quseio replied to the thread How do i fix or create a new log.

ok i managed to fix this but now my logs arent changeing how do i delete the old logs/so they dont screw up the old

Jun 10, 2020
  21. quseio posted a new thread.

How do i fix or create a new log

so i am useing a parser to figure out what i need for flags for pop but, it wasnt changeing and i went and deleted the log file but now...

Jun 10, 2020
  22. quseio replied to the thread Just a reminder if your doing artisan prize or pop flagging.

its fine its a very small program

Jun 10, 2020
  23. quseio posted a new thread.

Just a reminder if your doing artisan prize or pop flagging

If your doing artisan prize , get yourserlf the pop flag parser google pop flag parser, it is very easy to use

Jun 10, 2020
  24. quseio replied to the thread Korcsian Bolt any chance we can get it a sword grapic ?.

Bump got guried fast boulders swords something other than a bag

Jun 6, 2020
  25. quseio posted a new thread.

Korcsian Bolt any chance we can get it a sword grapic ?

throwing a bag at some mob is so lame lol and i do like the spell, maybe let us use any weapons graphic somehow maybe via a weapon aug

Jun 5, 2020
  26. quseio replied to the thread Luclin bridle sellback, bugged or nerfed?.

raiseing the dead looks like so much fun i couldnt resist, and i just started playing again lol

May 2, 2020
  27. quseio replied to the thread Magician spell requests for next expansion.

no i dont want to be a super class im just tired of spells that barely do anything worth while the armor summons/mask, and haveing...

May 2, 2020