Qbert's Recent Activity

1. Qbert replied to the thread Can't claim all access 500db reward.

You mention you checked the website; perhaps check the recent purchases tab as well. It is possible you already claimed the monthly...

Jan 23, 2021 at 11:16 AM
  2. Qbert replied to the thread Old man Mckenzie issue with picking monsters.

Without seeing a picture, our ability to guess is rather limited. I would imagine the likeliest issue is that the selection screen has...

Jan 23, 2021 at 11:10 AM
  3. Qbert replied to the thread What do our descriptors mean.

I'm on Firefox in case someone determines that to be a factor.

Jan 22, 2021 at 9:53 AM
  4. Qbert replied to the thread Ring of Scale, tier 2 armor.

You can reasonably cherry-pick a whole bunch of placeholders for lots of named at the same time in Gorowyn and it is a bit easier to move...

Jan 16, 2021
  5. Qbert replied to the thread EverQuest Lore Feedback - We need your help!.

I'd like the story of Rodcet Nife's u.f.o. fleshed out. There were some almost-references to him/his story in both TBM and CotF, but...

Jan 16, 2021
  6. Qbert replied to the thread Companion's Fury AA: Rank 15 and Rank 16 Identical Descriptions.

For rank 15 to 16, the boost is duration increase. I am not looking through the other 100+ ranks to see what each rank does, but here's...

Jan 16, 2021
  7. Qbert replied to the thread All access question.

Overseer was available for free-to-play from the day it was released. The number of quests is limited to three instead of five, but...

Jan 11, 2021
  8. Qbert replied to the thread Male Siren.

There is no mechanism for refunding a purchase systematically. There is a preview button available prior to purchasing an illusion; I...

Jan 10, 2021
  9. Qbert replied to the thread Current High End Characters Power Level & Crystallos.

Probably don't advertise that your friend borrowed your account, as that is not permitted.

Jan 4, 2021
  10. Qbert replied to the thread Best potions for power leveling a new alt?.

The best potion for a low-level player is a tank mercenary. Loot stuff you can use along the way to 60ish, then reevaluate what mercenary...

Dec 29, 2020
  11. Qbert replied to the thread Dearly Beloved collection in Caverns of Endless Songs...

It's been a very long time, but I'm reasonably sure that's the set I got mostly in the rooms you have swim up into with some furniture or...

Dec 29, 2020
  12. Qbert replied to the thread (Your name here) Begins To Float.

Don't stand near the large bank would be one option. There is an npc involved in teaching about auras behind the bank and people float...

Dec 28, 2020
  13. Qbert replied to the thread Characters gone?.

Don't rely on this for thinking you have the right account. Every existing account has 24/27 for free.

Dec 28, 2020
  14. Qbert replied to the thread testcopy and test server question(s).

I can't really answer the questions, I just thought I'd throw out that the nimbus you're interested in doesn't really make anything...

Dec 26, 2020
  15. Qbert replied to the thread Grey textures when first zoning / viewing.

Have you adjusted the memory mode in options? If not, you can try that.

Dec 26, 2020
  16. Qbert replied to the thread Purchased a beginners overseer pack. Have a question please?.

I haven't seen that specific item but I suspect you are describing something like the agent echo items from the overseer system itself. If...

Dec 26, 2020
  17. Qbert replied to the thread Training Reserch Skill.

It takes a lot of new unique combines per skill-up beyond 300 for research. I'd have to go back and check to be certain, but I want to say...

Dec 24, 2020
  18. Qbert replied to the thread Light Sources....

Did you turn off dynamic lighting?

Dec 23, 2020
  19. Qbert replied to the thread Can't do Vah Shir Citizenship quest!.

The price without all access was the same price that all access is now. There really is no premium cost associated with having an all...

Dec 23, 2020
  20. Qbert replied to the thread Light Sources....

You can do the 2.0 ornamentation quest and equip that, it is ever-so-slightly less bright than the actual 2.0 light source (I do admit it...

Dec 23, 2020
  21. Qbert replied to the thread velium laced nigriventer not dropping in cov.

https://eq.magelo.com/item/163667 Name Zone Drop a phasing spider Dragon Necropolis 10%...

Dec 21, 2020
  22. Qbert replied to the thread Research and Cov augments.

The skill will show in green if you have unlocked/are over 300 base skill. I have 320 base skill with no modifiers equipped. It...

Dec 21, 2020
  23. Qbert replied to the thread Another Name Lost in Mergers.

Taddy Mason! [IMG]

Dec 20, 2020
  24. Qbert posted a new thread.

CoV charms and TBL chase boots/gloves

I don't really know if this is a bug, so I didn't want to post it there to prompt a long player-based discussion if it is not. I checked...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Dec 20, 2020
  25. Qbert replied to the thread Zlandicar Reborn: Skin Care.

Glad it works for you, I haven't gotten it to work that way yet though. No worries, I don't really work on the mission achievements...

Dec 19, 2020
  26. Qbert replied to the thread Burst of Power Rk. 104-107.

+1% / rank for extra 1hand attack.

Dec 19, 2020
  27. Qbert replied to the thread Zlandicar Reborn: Skin Care.

Also, don't open the chest before the buffs fade, as the achievement check won't happen then ><

Dec 19, 2020
  28. Qbert replied to the thread Dragon's Hoard.

Nope, but I also won't use the feature unless it gets much, much larger. The benefits are just not there for me at this time.

Dec 18, 2020
  29. Qbert replied to the thread A question for long timers.

The marketplace currency hasn't been on sale for many years. They do have sales on items but I don't follow that as I don't really buy...

Dec 15, 2020
  30. Qbert replied to the thread Plate Helm & Still can't get Plate Helm Ornament to Work.

If you want a "gm" or a dev or whomever to confirm you'll probably want to petition or post in a different forum. Player support forum is...

Dec 12, 2020
  31. Qbert replied to the thread Plate Helm & Still can't get Plate Helm Ornament to Work.

https://lucy.allakhazam.com/item.html?id=31140 Appearance: Cloth -------------------- https://lucy.allakhazam.com/item.html?id=31528...

Dec 12, 2020
  32. Qbert replied to the thread CoV fletching recipes.

http://www.eqtraders.com/items/show_item.php?item=66670&menustr=010000000000

Dec 11, 2020
  33. Qbert replied to the thread Not A Bug Should CoV Mission Achieves Provide Experience?.

There are no levels this expansion; there is no reason for them to give experience.

Dec 11, 2020
  34. Qbert replied to the thread Gnome Memorial Mountain loot questions/holes.

This was being itemized at a time when the paradigms shifted on some slots in regards to focus effects and ac. Tank shoulders (high ac),...

Dec 11, 2020
  35. Qbert replied to the thread No Pal/Sk non-prestige 1h in COV?.

Walrus bone something-or-another for 1h. Twinkling something-or-another for 2h.

Dec 11, 2020
  36. Qbert replied to the thread CoV Spellgems stack.

Mine stacked just fine using the advanced loot tool. Are you sure you didn't get two of different levels?

Dec 11, 2020
  37. Qbert replied to the thread CoV Group T3 (Tradeskill) Armor/Gear.

I've gotten ToV ore from CoV named, but no CoV ore from anywhere as yet /shrug.

Dec 10, 2020
  38. Qbert replied to the thread Spell skillups, when did they get turbo-charged?.

If you're a shaman, for example, you are casting a boatload of spells when casting the Unity buff. Each of those casts counts for a...

Dec 9, 2020
  39. Qbert replied to the thread Any servers other then Xegony geting crazy tell lag?.

Probably, though that server has been listed as down for the last while while mine has been locked all but like 8 minutes today.

Dec 8, 2020
  40. Qbert replied to the thread LDoN old game.

There are "updated" versions in that they implemented heroic adventures that scale to the highest level participant; the catch, of course,...

Dec 5, 2020
  41. Qbert replied to the thread Not allowed to set items in house with just one Char of my account.

Repeat question. Stand on plot/in house. Click the real estate button from either the EQ button or your inventory screen. What is...

Dec 3, 2020
  42. Qbert replied to the thread Not allowed to set items in house with just one Char of my account.

Long shot, but; are you in first-person mode (if not, have you tried to see if you have the same problem in first person mode)? It might...

Dec 2, 2020
  43. Qbert replied to the thread Not allowed to set items in house with just one Char of my account.

Have you verified the permissions set for your housing are correct? It is unclear from your post if you are attempting to use a house and...

Dec 2, 2020
  44. Qbert replied to the thread Dragon Hoard underwhelming?.

Eh, it is a start. Hopefully they increase the size exponentially (at least a hundred- or thousand-fold) and make the expansions available...

Dec 2, 2020
  45. Qbert replied to the thread Torment of Velious.

No. Once the orders for a new expansion are available (which they have been for a while, this year), the old is no longer for sale.

Nov 23, 2020
  46. Qbert replied to the thread Apply Poison - not skilling up at level 115.

I'm not sure I can easily describe it, but: The old recipes are relatively easily-distinguished from the new recipes. If you use the...

Nov 22, 2020
  47. Qbert replied to the thread Apply Poison - not skilling up at level 115.

Use old-timey poisons to up that skill.

Nov 22, 2020
  48. Qbert replied to the thread Vah Shir Merc missing healer option.

Not all races will have all options (Vah Shir can't be clerics, so that's why in this case). That said, if you scroll through the list of...

Nov 20, 2020
  49. Qbert replied to the thread You search and search but can't find any more traces of gray wolves.

Yes, but you can reset it by logging in/out or zoning. The only one it is really troublesome for is the fox stuff. The rest is so common...

Nov 20, 2020
  50. Qbert replied to the thread Beastlord Pet Procs not showing Damage in Chat.

Which proc are you trying to see? There are some that don't do any damage, so it would be helpful to eliminate that possibility.

Nov 19, 2020
  51. Qbert replied to the thread Where to find Tailoring recipe books.

Some recipes aren't scribed from books, but they will not be visible until you either (a) learn the recipe by completing a successful...

Nov 19, 2020
  52. Qbert replied to the thread "Saved card on file" never updates.

I've always presumed there is a limit to the number of cards shown whilst in the game, as I used to run into that error a lot back when LoN...

Nov 18, 2020
  53. Qbert replied to the thread Trying to buy time or Krono with ATM bank card possible?.

Debit cards work fine. I would follow the recommendation to contact your bank to see why they declined the purchase.

Nov 18, 2020
  54. Qbert replied to the thread EW Mercenary Quests: Items Stopped Dropping Early.

The drop rate is really rather low if you only have one character working on the quest. The drop rate increases as more people in the...

Nov 12, 2020
  55. Qbert replied to the thread Not A Bug Can't claim Kaladim Music box.

Inspect the item. Click the small square box to the left of the link, not the link itself.

Nov 11, 2020
  56. Qbert replied to the thread Max aa spirit of eagle.

Did you target the character? It isn't a group buff. If that isn't it, have you tried on multiple people? For example, I block that...

Nov 11, 2020
  57. Qbert replied to the thread Real estate.

And when you go to manage it, what does it say in the manage window, re: upper-right two lines that say time limited by X and Y (plot...

Nov 11, 2020
  58. Qbert replied to the thread No More Kunark or Velious remakes ever again PLEASE.

I would prefer no remakes of anything. I would prefer expanding onto old content if they need to reuse assets to limit time/cost (i.e. new...

Nov 10, 2020
  59. Qbert replied to the thread Real estate.

Deposit funds/currency into the plot.

Nov 10, 2020
  60. Qbert replied to the thread TOV Earing quest.

Yes, you have to start the quest over....

Nov 10, 2020
  61. Qbert replied to the thread PLZ FIX CAT CHANNELS.

I don't like cats.

Nov 1, 2020
  62. Qbert replied to the thread Fishing 200+.

Yes, you need to purchase the cap-raise aa line as well as do unique combines (i.e. each recipe you learn goes towards the skill-up, but...

Oct 24, 2020
  63. Qbert replied to the thread Slept as a necro, woke up as a wiz....

Find a shroudmaster in the Plane of Knowledge and hail them; go through their text to remove the shroud.

Oct 23, 2020
  64. Qbert replied to the thread Monthly subscription fee.

Presumably the two accounts are using a card(s) from a state that hasn't implemented the tax yet. I use prepaid debit card for my annual...

Oct 21, 2020
  65. Qbert replied to the thread Need Customer support help.

There is no phone support; there hasn't been for nigh a decade.

Oct 21, 2020
  66. Qbert replied to the thread Is there something wrong with XP in Arcstone?.

That expansion was bad experience all around, to go along with no levels or aa when it was released.

Oct 19, 2020
  67. Qbert replied to the thread Cheated on Overseers.....

I would submit a petition and request a refund, explaining your situation. There is no guarantee you will receive a refund, but if you...

Oct 18, 2020
  68. Qbert replied to the thread Do Druids DoTs not stack anymore??.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/game-update-notes-february-15-2017.238466/#post-3507344 - Druid - Increased all...

Oct 15, 2020
  69. Qbert replied to the thread Coming back.

Those are achievement rewards that were given to you because you had the quests already completed. Some achievements work that way, but...

Oct 12, 2020
  70. Qbert replied to the thread Party Popper Nimbus Bug.

That's rank 4 of that aa line you mention.

Oct 2, 2020
  71. Qbert replied to the thread In Anguish Over Anguish.

You can use offline players to fulfill the requirement. Just fill a group with alts (level is irrelevant . . . so make a free account with...

Sep 29, 2020
  72. Qbert replied to the thread Hunter Achievements: SoV, SoL, PoP, LoY.

I mean, you can try. It is optional/indented, though, so I wouldn't spend that much effort on it if you don't have most of them done...

Sep 24, 2020
  73. Qbert replied to the thread New transfers not working?.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/september-update-server-changes.270261/

Sep 16, 2020
  74. Qbert replied to the thread HoT -A cursed Cure - Adder egg.

Kill other mobs. Slithering adders also drop them.

Sep 13, 2020
  75. Qbert replied to the thread AA Experience Reduction For A Warrior.

Is the ranger always/primarily pulling? If so, try it the other way to see what your results are. The zone(s) this is happening is also...

Sep 9, 2020
  76. Qbert replied to the thread My Merc Keeps Healing Tash.

A lot of heals have cure components, and tash will be cured regularly. The best way to avoid it is to do what I do and not use a merc when...

Sep 8, 2020
  77. Qbert replied to the thread LDON.

Also, Call of the Forsaken introduced heroic missions which are somewhat similar, including a swath of vendors to buy gear/augments with...

Sep 5, 2020
  78. Qbert replied to the thread Ice Encrusted (chase) items ranked by value?.

I think almost the opposite (that weapons/shields should be the standard set, with non-visibles sprinkled in occasionally), barring any...

Aug 30, 2020
  79. Qbert replied to the thread No credit for Merc quest.

Link the achievement to yourself/group chat, etc. 99% of the time this is just a visual bug. If you link the chat and then click the...

Aug 30, 2020
  80. Qbert replied to the thread No spell research for anything 101+?.

The previous comments by the developer indicated that it was unlikely any additional spell/song/tome recipes would be added. In the last...

Aug 28, 2020
  81. Qbert replied to the thread When is enough.... enough?.

A lot depends on what you are playing as (solo/molo/boxed/full group, etc.), but I found the loop of the lowest tunnels in Crystal...

Aug 27, 2020
  82. Qbert replied to the thread Different types of Temporary?.

There are a variety of other types of flags, including one that would describe this behavior (NO ZONE). Perhaps there is a similar-acting...

Aug 25, 2020
  83. Qbert replied to the thread Velium Transmogrifant Patch.

There are plenty of recipes that have a minimum skill requirement going back many years. You appear to have stumbled upon one of them....

Aug 25, 2020
  84. Qbert replied to the thread Recover a deleted character.

No. https://help.daybreakgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/230630907-What-if-my-EverQuest-character-is-missing- Please show extreme caution...

Aug 24, 2020
  85. Qbert replied to the thread Hasten ate all items, can't even petition..

While a petition might not be appropriate for this particular problem (you can try, though), submitting one should not be too difficult....

Aug 23, 2020
  86. Qbert replied to the thread Idea.... add a / command to see All Access days remaining?.

I use only prepaid debit cards, and have only done so for 10ish years.

Aug 23, 2020
  87. Qbert replied to the thread 4 friends coming back for kicks ....

It's been over a decade since I've grouped with any semblance of regularity, so my ability to suggest choices for your group of people is...

Aug 22, 2020
  88. Qbert replied to the thread Short Expansion List Needed.

If you buy ToV, you get all prior expansions as a part of the purchase. You cannot order them separately.

Aug 21, 2020
  89. Qbert replied to the thread 3 toon Grik.

High dps isn't a requirement for this mission. You can take hours if you want . . . just don't stand where he flies over and you have...

Aug 21, 2020
  90. Qbert replied to the thread Fellowship vitality, please explain..

https://www.everquest.com/news/imported-eq-enus-52340

Aug 21, 2020
  91. Qbert replied to the thread Transferring to FV?.

You may want to read about the massive shared bank problems that occurred during the server merges recently. You are right with regard...

Aug 19, 2020
  92. Qbert replied to the thread Suspended for "Cheating"...? Huh?.

Whether or not you agree, those are the rules. If you choose not to follow them, you run the risk of being penalized. It really is...

Aug 19, 2020
  93. Qbert replied to the thread A suggestion, and a suggestion for suggestions.

Any mount you use will automatically be the speed of the fastest mount you have ever used. If it has been a very long time since you...

Aug 17, 2020
  94. Qbert replied to the thread Brilliant Radish of Lost Potential question.

And the group missions that are separate? Generally group missions open up after completing all of the heroic adventures in a chain...

Aug 17, 2020
  95. Qbert replied to the thread Brilliant Radish of Lost Potential question.

The description is a bit vague. What you really need to do is complete unique missions, not just rack up wins in the same one. This is an...

Aug 17, 2020
  96. Qbert replied to the thread How do Armor Ornaments Work?.

Ebon chain says it fits in plate or chain when you inspect it. Depending on which thorny vine legs you are talking about, one is chain...

Aug 15, 2020
  97. Qbert replied to the thread How do Armor Ornaments Work?.

There are some exceptions (mostly hats/head ornaments and assorted sets like the Ancient Ssra stuff), but basically if the ornament says it...

Aug 15, 2020
  98. Qbert replied to the thread Level cap for previously flag required zones.

You need to be in DoN or higher for the PoP level-based access you are listing to take effect. There are different stages. Edit: had the...

Aug 14, 2020
  99. Qbert replied to the thread How Does Windstriker Bow's Proc Function?.

Longer-duration stuns never used to last full duration on npcs. I want to say it is limited to about 4 seconds or thereabouts, but it has...

Aug 13, 2020
  100. Qbert replied to the thread What's this?.

Well, the most recent movie was 2017, so there's that, I guess.

Aug 13, 2020
  101. Qbert replied to the thread Unable to post on Forums.

It's been a while so I'm not sure if it still applies, but . . . A year or two (or more?) ago, they changed it so that you could not post...

Aug 13, 2020
  102. Qbert replied to the thread What's this?.

I mean, adding something to the all access pass would be nice, but LoTR isn't part of it and Daybreak started publishing that years ago, so...

Aug 12, 2020
  103. Qbert replied to the thread Against EULA to afk inbetween rare spawns?.

https://help.daybreakgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/230629007-What-are-the-EverQuest-Rules-of-Conduct- 8. Unattended Gameplay It is...

Aug 12, 2020
  104. Qbert replied to the thread No Wakizashi Sword?.

What's the name of it? The only wakizashi ornament I'm aware of is player made.

Aug 12, 2020
  105. Qbert replied to the thread The Handmaiden Mission - TBM.

If that is indeed the target key you have created, it will never find her, as it starts with "the" in the npc's name.

Aug 11, 2020
  106. Qbert replied to the thread The Handmaiden Mission - TBM.

Did you try to target the npc (/tar the) followed by a hail? I haven't done this task in years but the npc usually spawned under the...

Aug 11, 2020
  107. Qbert replied to the thread Mercs in PoK.

Mercenaries are so-called for a reason. They are hired to perform services under your command for a specified period of time. If you run...

Aug 10, 2020
  108. Qbert replied to the thread Is there a list of missions i need to do for hero aas.

Check achievements, and their respective rewards, from Call of the Forsaken and beyond. The heroic aa increases are tied to different...

Aug 10, 2020
  109. Qbert replied to the thread Need help with a petition that seems to be stuck in limbo.

There is a bug report section of the forums; this isn't it. This section of the forums if for players to attempt to help other players....

Aug 8, 2020
  110. Qbert replied to the thread Living Legacy raids missing on Coirnav.

SoF+

Aug 6, 2020
  111. Qbert replied to the thread Mercs in PoK.

Put them on passive.

Aug 5, 2020
  112. Qbert replied to the thread Looking for a Fiend in Doomfire.

They are part of the Fennin Ro event, sort of. This page has some good information for you....

Aug 5, 2020
  113. Qbert replied to the thread Bug report pally...

Details are extremely sparse here, but I suspect you need to click/drag the borders of different sections of the windows you are...

Aug 5, 2020
  114. Qbert replied to the thread Not A Bug Master Jeweler Test - Polished Quartz Ring.

Which version of the ring did you create? You need to create the one that does NOT use enchanted metal.

Aug 3, 2020
  115. Qbert replied to the thread Time for /autofire for all?.

I say sure, let it work on spellcasting . . . but: if you choose to activate it, all detrimental spells cast as a result have a 25% chance...

Jul 31, 2020
  116. Qbert replied to the thread please change how Track corpse works.

I don't suspect they will actually change it, but there is a workaround of sorts. Use it to point yourself in the direction, then target...

Jul 31, 2020
  117. Qbert replied to the thread Herioc agility and silkies.

Eh, melee shielding is not all that valuable since it only works on the DB portion of damage and not the DI portion. It is a nice added...

Jul 31, 2020
  118. Qbert replied to the thread Suspended for "Cheating"...? Huh?.

This policy has been in place for quite some time:...

Jul 31, 2020
  119. Qbert replied to the thread Lore tab gone ???.

The lore tab has no direct correlation to the "lore" flag on items.

Jul 30, 2020
  120. Qbert replied to the thread Lore tab gone ???.

Not all items have a lore tab, but assuming you are checking a variety of items that should have them, I would suspect you use some custom...

Jul 30, 2020