PriestofDiscord's Recent Activity

1. PriestofDiscord replied to the thread Anyone notice people really want tormax to fail?.

Noone "wants it to fail". There's a handful of people who love the Tormax ruleset and that's great... Most of us are just being...

Apr 22, 2024 at 10:43 PM
  2. PriestofDiscord replied to the thread Tormax is an ALT server Teek is the better option.

Are you trying to speak Tormax into relevance? The reality is that 99% of guilds and players are already committed in going to Teek,...

Apr 14, 2024
  3. PriestofDiscord replied to the thread Why not just have a no box and a regular box TLP?.

This all hinges on "sufficient enforcement", which as past history shows isn't going to happen. There's so many examples, but at the...

Mar 14, 2024
  4. PriestofDiscord replied to the thread Why not just have a no box and a regular box TLP?.

This was covered in my post, which you've selectively chosen to pick pieces from.. but again .... can you remind me what expansion both...

Mar 14, 2024
  5. PriestofDiscord replied to the thread Someone explain to me why FTE is so hated, I don't get it..

Not sure why this thread keeps rolling. Riler Devour was right. Their post already solved this thread on page 4, we're now at page 13...

Mar 14, 2024
  6. PriestofDiscord liked Bobbybick's post in the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

Would be a great change for the game and once the work is done it's good to go forever.

Mar 14, 2024
  7. PriestofDiscord liked Bobbybick's post in the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

What a coincidence, I consolidated all the Velious Armor Quests on Allakhazam for Berserkers and Beastlords almost 8 years ago!...

Mar 14, 2024
  8. PriestofDiscord replied to the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

At this point in the games life I think it's a good idea for them to roll this out, as mentioned before here they can then use that as a...

Mar 14, 2024
  9. PriestofDiscord replied to the thread AMA Response Feedback.

Are you surprised?

Mar 13, 2024
  10. PriestofDiscord liked Riler Devour's post in the thread Someone explain to me why FTE is so hated, I don't get it..

Thank you for this thread. I've played on many TLPs, but none with FTE. I've also wondered why some people hate it so much, and I've yet to...

Mar 12, 2024
  11. PriestofDiscord replied to the thread Why not just have a no box and a regular box TLP?.

IMO, no box would only work if the server stops at PoP or some other early expansion. Once a new TLP hits PoP, there's always a dramatic...

Mar 12, 2024
  12. PriestofDiscord replied to the thread Road Map was released. May 2024 TLP's..

Thanks for posting the release info, no surprises really on it being in May. Now back to sleep till mid April when we get more info and...

Jan 17, 2024
  13. PriestofDiscord replied to the thread Time to Request Time Off for TLP....

In January they will generally put out a roadmap that indicates the month that the TLP will take place. Hopefully they put the roadmap out...

Jan 13, 2024
  14. PriestofDiscord liked Runes's post in the thread Time to make some universal chat channels level required to use.

The spam has gotten ridiculous, seems like on a daily basis I am putting 20+ names on ignore but it doesnt help because the spammers just...

Jan 13, 2024
  15. PriestofDiscord replied to the thread Time to make some universal chat channels level required to use.

I mean, his suggestion isn't perfect but the inconvenience of getting to 20 would stop some of them for sure. And sending messages to...

Jan 13, 2024
  16. PriestofDiscord replied to the thread Remove /pick.

Without picks we revert to the old EQ experience.... being put on a "list" by a group leader and sitting next to the group for 3 hours...

Jan 10, 2024