Pizzanomicon's Recent Activity

1. Pizzanomicon replied to the thread Can we keep the current character select background forever ?.

Yea after doing some digging that was my assumption as well.

Nov 21, 2022 at 9:01 PM
  2. Pizzanomicon liked Asnjas1's post in the thread Can we keep the current character select background forever ?.

Yeah while we're at at keep that peppermint mocha latte forever too.

Nov 18, 2022
  3. Pizzanomicon posted a new thread.

Can we keep the current character select background forever ?

Just sayin..... Also, since I know it won't be the case, is there a file I can copy so I can keep it forever xD ?

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Nov 17, 2022
  4. Pizzanomicon liked Brontus's post in the thread Triple exp week at Luclin's launch was... a bit over the top, to be honest.

Extra Life with the help of EverQuest players made a life changing difference for kids who are hospitalized. If having 200% experience as a...

Nov 17, 2022
  5. Pizzanomicon liked Herf's post in the thread Triple exp week at Luclin's launch was... a bit over the top, to be honest.

While I OF COURSE enjoyed the XP and loot, what I found most enjoyable about this was how it raised the excitement level and joy on the...

Nov 15, 2022
  6. Pizzanomicon replied to the thread Yelniak and Luclin.

It's been on the in game calendar for several weeks.

Nov 14, 2022
  7. Pizzanomicon replied to the thread Triple exp week at Luclin's launch was... a bit over the top, to be honest.

What a weird hill to die on :cool: Are we pretending that the release of pop in 2 months will absolutely not obliterate all current item...

Nov 14, 2022
  8. Pizzanomicon replied to the thread No charm, no AOE exp server pls.

Wow let's take this poorly designed game and it make it EVEN more boring. I bet everyone will crack their wallets for that one.

Oct 12, 2022
  9. Pizzanomicon replied to the thread Massive Ban Hammer Mega Discussion.

Everything is a personal attack, didn't you hear ?

Jul 3, 2022
  10. Pizzanomicon liked FranktheBank's post in the thread Massive Ban Hammer Mega Discussion.

Man Waring, just once I wish you would put some critical thinking into your reading and posting. If you break the rules, AND GET...

Jul 2, 2022
  11. Pizzanomicon liked Spacemonkey555's post in the thread Massive Ban Hammer Mega Discussion.

I doubt they have 3 drugged gms chilling in a pool picking names at random. Would be kinda cool tho, I mean I'd pay extra for pyschic...

Jul 2, 2022
  12. Pizzanomicon replied to the thread Massive Ban Hammer Mega Discussion.

Dang we goin full minority report for cheaters now ?

Jul 2, 2022
  13. Pizzanomicon liked Timmyboi's post in the thread Massive Ban Hammer Mega Discussion.

Donald Rumsfeld would be so proud of you. After all, the absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Jul 2, 2022
  14. Pizzanomicon liked Gnothappening's post in the thread Massive Ban Hammer Mega Discussion.

Yes, the best preventative method for the individual is to never cheat. I have never said otherwise. But yes, getting caught for...

Jul 2, 2022
  15. Pizzanomicon replied to the thread Cultural armor.

Probably Velious/Luclin, that's the timeline I remember when I actually played back then. I could be wrong though.

Jul 2, 2022
  16. Pizzanomicon replied to the thread Massive Ban Hammer Mega Discussion.

If they would just give people detailed explanations maybe that would solve more issues, too bad they don't have effective detection...

Jul 2, 2022
  17. Pizzanomicon replied to the thread Massive Ban Hammer Mega Discussion.

I never said it didn't count. I said it should be the lowest priority ( again you don't understand big fish small fish logic when it...

Jul 2, 2022
  18. Pizzanomicon replied to the thread Massive Ban Hammer Mega Discussion.

Keep trolling dude. I'm sure you don't actually understand the logistics of all this stuff based off your post history. I'm not sure...

Jul 2, 2022
  19. Pizzanomicon replied to the thread Massive Ban Hammer Mega Discussion.

I mean none of what they do stops anyone ( that matters ) from really cheating. It only punishes amateurs as anyone who learns to...

Jul 2, 2022
  20. Pizzanomicon replied to the thread Massive Ban Hammer Mega Discussion.

That's a very poor analogy.

Jul 2, 2022
  21. Pizzanomicon replied to the thread Massive Ban Hammer Mega Discussion.

Coming to a TLP near you, everyone stops boxing and just plays necros.

Jul 2, 2022
  22. Pizzanomicon replied to the thread Why are Shamans almost universally thought to be better then Druids?.

Druids don't get anything unique that makes them as good as shamans, maybe in the MUCH later xpacs things even out but at least up until...

Jul 2, 2022
  23. Pizzanomicon liked FranktheBank's post in the thread Yelinak unspoken rule question.

The idea is whatever you decide it is. I personally despise leveling on every TLP. It also doesnt have to be "screw everyone else"....

Jul 2, 2022
  24. Pizzanomicon replied to the thread Yelinak unspoken rule question.

Everyone needs money for gear, don't think it's that hard to understand. NBG is always unfair in game where you can sell items. Take the...

Jul 2, 2022
  25. Pizzanomicon liked Brontus's post in the thread Devs Please Bring Back the Old Skeleton Models for Necros and SKs.

I've never heard an official answer from Daybreak as to why Necromancers, and Shadow Knights and Enchanters (and those who use the items...

Jun 23, 2022
  26. Pizzanomicon liked Maph's post in the thread Yelinak- Hate DZ spot for warrior.

you need the warrior spot filled but are charging to fill it...who is dumb enough to take that??! Please PM me the name so that I can also...

Jun 23, 2022
  27. Pizzanomicon liked FranktheBank's post in the thread Yelinak- Hate DZ spot for warrior.

I laughed.

Jun 23, 2022
  28. Pizzanomicon replied to the thread Earthshaker.

Sold one for 3kr just a week ago xD.

Jun 17, 2022
  29. Pizzanomicon replied to the thread Yelinak- Hate DZ spot for warrior.

I mean why would they pay 3kr when they could pay like.... 500pp each piece to the actually smart players that are just smashing open...

Jun 17, 2022
  30. Pizzanomicon liked Gnomie's post in the thread Yelinak. No Play Nice policy causes me to leave..

Loot rules mitigate random camps, but the new epic 1.5 and 2.0 camps have brought out a level of toxicity in people that I haven't...

Jun 16, 2022
  31. Pizzanomicon liked Shillingworth's post in the thread Updated textures?.

Even ignoring converters and being able to load file formats. There is always the option of running the old 3DS Max to open them and...

Jun 16, 2022
  32. Pizzanomicon replied to the thread Updated textures?.

You can use the same HD files from p99 mods on Live but for whatever reason after the 64 bit update I find they don't work as well with...

Jun 15, 2022
  33. Pizzanomicon replied to the thread What are the best XP camps from 40-50?.

Undead area in the Hole is best 45-50 xp in classic and subsequently one of the best 50-55 camps in kunark.

Jun 2, 2022
  34. Pizzanomicon liked Dizdemona's post in the thread Envenomed bolt what gives? Devs ?.

Someone’s box group got ks’ed by a necro, lol.

Jun 2, 2022
  35. Pizzanomicon liked Bobbybick's post in the thread Envenomed bolt what gives? Devs ?.

It's a poison DoT available to the Shaman at level 49 and the Necromancer at 50. The spell costs roughly 47p from a variety of vendors...

Jun 2, 2022
  36. Pizzanomicon replied to the thread Just to be clear, 24/7 fully unattended gameplay *IS* OK?.

Pretty much always has been xD.

Jun 2, 2022