Pano's Recent Activity

1. Pano liked Kobra's post in the thread CCNA help?.

I work in IT and I am a senior engineer. I don't have a single cert. My advice is if you want to learn networking then get some cheap...

Aug 2, 2020
  2. Pano liked Mukkul's post in the thread Server blow up time.

GASP! Just like the gypsy woman said!

Jun 2, 2020
  3. Pano replied to the thread The random crash to desktop bug is back again.

Here's the dbg log of when it happens: [Thu May 21 12:28:46 2020]00649:Dump generation request succeeded:...

May 21, 2020
  4. Pano liked Jondalar's post in the thread I called it- downtime extended 6 hours.

You were saying?

May 20, 2020
  5. Pano liked Tuco's post in the thread Reviewing Torment of Velious expansion.

I cancelled my subs a couple weeks after ToV came out because if there is no hard content, why bother doing hunter, collections or chase...

May 20, 2020
  6. Pano liked svann's post in the thread Vanguard: Saga of Heroes.

It was nothing like wow. It was every bit a successor to EQ. 19 races, 15 classes. Separate starting zones for each of the races. EQ type...

May 16, 2020
  7. Pano liked Skuz's post in the thread The EverQuest Show Ep 10 is "The Worst!".

Wasn't the story behind the names of some GoD zones that one of the devs had returned from a South-American holiday & a lot of the imagery...

May 14, 2020
  8. Pano liked Zamiam's post in the thread Elite Iconic Agents.

there is a very good post already. why we need another Overseer post is beyond me , but here is the link...

May 13, 2020
  9. Pano liked Metanis's post in the thread Shining Aegis causing mob debuff blocking issues on raids..

Hopefully this is a temporary thing but this thread details a problem our cleric Shining Aegis buff is causing with multiple debuff icons...

May 7, 2020
  10. Pano liked Tolzol's post in the thread who done it? (spoilers?).

Nah fam it’s 100% mayong. Next expansion final raid is mayong riding kerafrym. Lol

May 6, 2020
  11. Pano liked Celephane's post in the thread Brekt can stand alone !.

Would've is would have, not would of..and this is way too late. Sorry, please move along

May 4, 2020
  12. Pano replied to the thread Cleric Hotkey Advice.

Fade like it's before TDS /timer 1800, /alt act 464 /pause 2 /useitem Cloudy Potion Epic /timer 1800 /pause 2, /useitem Aegis of Superior...

May 1, 2020
  13. Pano liked yepmetoo's post in the thread ToFS Raid 1 Difficulty / Mechanics concerns.

But it took us 13 minutes to beat it. I don't think that is any different than before. Just seemed a little faster spawns. So calling it...

Apr 27, 2020
  14. Pano liked ArtremasEQ's post in the thread Next Expansion Speculations.

TBL Part 2 be great. Unlike many (I suspect), I really liked TBL

Apr 22, 2020
  15. Pano replied to the thread Congrats winners!.

Indeed! But it was fixed within days. While keying isn't particularly fun, it's better than the the unlock script. An hybrid system of...

Apr 21, 2020
  16. Pano replied to the thread Congrats winners!.

We learned that by doing so, raids are unlocked on time!

Apr 21, 2020
  17. Pano replied to the thread Weapon Ornament Request, Round Two.

Parasol of flaming beauty Blunt only [IMG]

Apr 19, 2020
  18. Pano replied to the thread Congrats RA, ROTE and SR!.

Good job guys on clearing the expansion!

Apr 19, 2020
  19. Pano replied to the thread Gratz RoI.

Iirc, pretty much every guild except yours knew it because it was flagged in the beta that your guild leader refused to participate in...

Apr 18, 2020
  20. Pano liked Metanis's post in the thread Cleric class group (un)desirability and requested 'upgrades'.

I don't mean to be Negative Nellie here but they didn't even acknowledge a single one of our posts for the ToV expansion let alone actually...

Apr 18, 2020
  21. Pano replied to the thread Gratz RoI.

Seems like you weren't. Timestamps eastern time. [IMG] [IMG] For anyone wondering, server crashed rolled back my Velk achievement....

Apr 17, 2020
  22. Pano liked MelediWeaver's post in the thread Gratz RoI.

Congrats. In these strange and challenging times, glad on line game wins still provide some joy. Looking forward to servers being up and...

Apr 16, 2020
  23. Pano liked yepmetoo's post in the thread Gratz RoI.

Should always be that hard at first, then after a month make it easier. Then a month later make it easier. Etc.

Apr 16, 2020
  24. Pano liked enclee's post in the thread Gratz RoI.

Good thing RoI did all those alt raids...

Apr 16, 2020
  25. Pano liked poisonwaters's post in the thread Gratz RoI.

To beat MS please donate here....

Apr 16, 2020
  26. Pano liked Fintank's post in the thread Gratz RoI.

Gratz to all of ROI except Sancus! A true inspiration to us all, 1 day I too hope to have enough DPS where my lack of a rival calls it...

Apr 16, 2020
  27. Pano liked FawnTemplar's post in the thread Server crashed AGAIN.

A song that is literally about a guy who is salty about being a loser....

Apr 16, 2020
  28. Pano liked mikey anchorage's post in the thread Gratz RoI.

If there is a zero wipe on the first clear of an expansion. The expansion is WEAK.

Apr 16, 2020
  29. Pano liked Scornfire's post in the thread Gratz RoI.

Gratz RoI Fun piece of Trivia, to my knowledge anyway, that's the first 0-wipe clear of an expansion in EQ history!

Apr 16, 2020
  30. Pano liked Thrillho's post in the thread Server crashed AGAIN.

It's a homage to Velious. Awake the Sleeper and he goes on a rampage killing everything in his wake. Beat the expansion and the servers go...

Apr 16, 2020
  31. Pano liked Corwyhn Lionheart's post in the thread Thanks for keeping a 21 year old game running.

I want to thank Daybreak for keeping Everquest going for 21 years. I can't imagine how difficult it is to try and work with all the old...

Apr 16, 2020
  32. Pano liked Xinny's post in the thread Server crashed AGAIN.

Actually MS, was a bit further down then #2 today :p I wont say who was on pace for #2 cuz the server crashed in the middle of...

Apr 16, 2020
  33. Pano liked Willydo's post in the thread Server crashed AGAIN.

I'm not in ROI but I don't understand how this is a rigged race. I mean, if they beat it before the server crash and you didn't, even...

Apr 16, 2020
  34. Pano replied to the thread Server crashed AGAIN.

Like TBL?

Apr 16, 2020
  35. Pano replied to the thread Server crashed AGAIN.

It's ok, we're done with t3 now.

Apr 16, 2020
  36. Pano liked Forcallen's post in the thread [REQ] Delay T3 Another Month.

So Drinal is now the Machin Shin of the last decade?

Apr 16, 2020
  37. Pano liked Mehdisin Mahn's post in the thread [REQ] Delay T3 Another Month.

it's not like you guys were going to beat the events on release anyways. its only going to impact y'all if they're down like a week.

Apr 16, 2020
  38. Pano replied to the thread Cleric class group (un)desirability and requested 'upgrades'.

Or, could just make Divine Avatar and Battle Frenzy hit the entire group.

Apr 8, 2020
  39. Pano replied to the thread Druid / Shaman in combat Rez.

Invis.

Mar 22, 2020
  40. Pano liked shiftie's post in the thread Druid / Shaman in combat Rez.

Clerics and paladins were the only rez classes that’s why we got a watered down version for so many years. A priest class doesn’t = Rez...

Mar 22, 2020
  41. Pano liked Beimeith's post in the thread Update Regarding T3 Raid Unlock.

Should just make the unlock date random.

Mar 18, 2020
  42. Pano liked adetia's post in the thread Update Regarding T3 Raid Unlock.

I've been around a long time. We've had devs in our guild in the past, at times unknownst to the leadership, sometimes known after the...

Mar 18, 2020
  43. Pano replied to the thread Update Regarding T3 Raid Unlock.

Who cares about events tuning? For T1 and T2, it changes nothing. And for T3, even if the event changes, adapt and overcome instead of...

Mar 18, 2020
  44. Pano liked Tolzol's post in the thread Update Regarding T3 Raid Unlock.

I wish one would join y’all so you could stop crying favoritism tbh.

Mar 18, 2020
  45. Pano replied to the thread Update Regarding T3 Raid Unlock.

We have access to spell data, event logs and mechanics from beta, every trigger is done in advance, strat is done in during beta. What...

Mar 18, 2020
  46. Pano liked MyShadower's post in the thread Worst solution to T3 raids not going live..

Hold T3 raids hostage until Overseer revenue meets Q2 projections (post "fix").

Mar 18, 2020
  47. Pano liked Nylrem's post in the thread Dru Cleric.

If going to stay casual, druid, by far. At highest levels, druid has enough healing to keep group played tanks alive. Enough DPS to be...

Mar 18, 2020
  48. Pano replied to the thread T3 Raids Delayed -- Add another nugget to T1/T2 chests now.

True, forgot about raiding lockouts already. Then yeah, with these math, it makes more sense. That's not the story told by T1 and...

Mar 18, 2020
  49. Pano replied to the thread T3 Raids Delayed -- Add another nugget to T1/T2 chests now.

We are losing around 12.5 nuggets because of this if you include currency. What you are proposing is going to add 36 nuggets a month until...

Mar 18, 2020
  50. Pano replied to the thread Worst solution to T3 raids not going live..

Best part of the emergency patch is meaningful things like Tserina's key poofing probably won't be fixed... I hope I'm wrong.

Mar 17, 2020
  51. Pano liked Jondalar's post in the thread So... it's noon....

so we waited for hours today and your solution is to have us waiting for hours and hours again tomorrow? That's amazingly tonedeaf.

Mar 17, 2020
  52. Pano replied to the thread Update Regarding T3 Raid Unlock.

If only there was a tried and tested method from the previous expansions to have raids unlock on time...

Mar 17, 2020
  53. Pano liked Piemastaj's post in the thread Update Regarding T3 Raid Unlock.

Absolutely unacceptable. It should be pushed back to make up for you guys screwing up. At the very least 1 week if not longer. You guys...

Mar 17, 2020
  54. Pano liked Scornfire's post in the thread Update Regarding T3 Raid Unlock.

Oh good, midday /sarcasm

Mar 17, 2020
  55. Pano liked Fintank's post in the thread So... it's noon....

[IMG]

Mar 17, 2020
  56. Pano replied to the thread TOFs raid change.

I am pretty sure you could get a permanent travel ban from Canada for that analogy.

Mar 16, 2020
  57. Pano liked Cailen's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Feb 27, 2020
  58. Pano liked Razorfall's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Feb 26, 2020
  59. Pano replied to the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Feb 26, 2020
  60. Pano replied to the thread Cleric Cast Parse Spreadsheet.

I can add it to the Excel one. I'm probably not going to reinstall OpenOffice so that it doesn't mess up my file associations again.

Feb 21, 2020
  61. Pano liked kizant's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Feb 18, 2020
  62. Pano liked Marquele's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]via Imgflip Meme Generator

Feb 17, 2020
  63. Pano liked FawnTemplar's post in the thread Royal Antonican Sokokar Mount.

I'm thinking this might be it: [img]

Feb 17, 2020
  64. Pano liked Raccoo's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Feb 12, 2020
  65. Pano liked Sirene_Fippy's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Feb 12, 2020
  66. Pano liked Remien's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Feb 12, 2020
  67. Pano liked Raccoo's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Feb 12, 2020
  68. Pano liked Cailen's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG][IMG]

Feb 12, 2020