Pano's Recent Activity

1. Pano replied to the thread Can clerics please regain the title of top healers?.

I believe you are wrong on this. I have seen many tanks die due to specifically DI as they get low HP and you suddenly have multiple...

Dec 1, 2019
  2. Pano replied to the thread Can clerics please regain the title of top healers?.

So does DI and the heal from it is only 82k unfocused, 100k focused and it has less healing impact than Alliance yet, we keep it up....

Dec 1, 2019
  3. Pano replied to the thread Can clerics please regain the title of top healers?.

Ours use Reckless quite a bit on top of their group heals, hence why I want to test.

Nov 29, 2019
  4. Pano replied to the thread Can clerics please regain the title of top healers?.

This is a good idea. I'll test it next raid and see how often MA gets hit by direct heals from his shaman.

Nov 28, 2019
  5. Pano replied to the thread Can clerics please regain the title of top healers?.

Neat, I wasn't aware of line of sight issues. Thanks for testing that. As for the rest, I pretty much agree, there are situations where...

Nov 28, 2019
  6. Pano liked Mehdisin Mahn's post in the thread Can clerics please regain the title of top healers?.

yeah, my premise was really just for the main tank(s)… I didn't really consider offtanks/kiters. after taking some time to test all...

Nov 28, 2019
  7. Pano liked Tolzol's post in the thread Monk crit chance?.

I agree. We should delete them so i can finally quit playing tbh!

Nov 27, 2019
  8. Pano replied to the thread Can clerics please regain the title of top healers?.

Yeah, with the lag in this game, it seems to be mostly 3 seconds between each rain from the data (a few gigs of raid logs) I've...

Nov 27, 2019
  9. Pano replied to the thread Can clerics please regain the title of top healers?.

To complement my post above, here's the data from shaman alliance on a warrior. 42.7% of the alliance heals are going in overhealing. At...

Nov 26, 2019
  10. Pano replied to the thread Can clerics please regain the title of top healers?.

The only case where cleric alliance is the better choice is fights that require to be piled up under a mob, like GMM1 because cleric...

Nov 26, 2019
  11. Pano replied to the thread Can clerics please regain the title of top healers?.

They don't crit, but something affects it. I'm not entirely sure what, but I'd guess Paladin abilities. 11820 is the base value. [Sun Nov...

Nov 26, 2019
  12. Pano liked Jalelorf's post in the thread Which map is which.

I personally believe that U. S. Americans are unable to do so because, uh, some people out there in our nation don't have maps and, uh, I...

Nov 18, 2019
  13. Pano liked Orbital101's post in the thread Which map is which.

Welcome to my world!

Nov 18, 2019
  14. Pano liked Fintank's post in the thread Can clerics please regain the title of top healers?.

Clerics are still the best single target healers. This all just gets bogged down by overall numbers. Realistically Spiritual Squall...

Nov 15, 2019
  15. Pano replied to the thread Can clerics please regain the title of top healers?.

Clerics have more than enough healing power. I just want them to scale back alliance and squall a little without making them useless...

Nov 15, 2019
  16. Pano replied to the thread Can clerics please regain the title of top healers?.

Pretty sure a tank in group gear could survive in our environment. Perhaps it is you who has a skewed perspective because you don't see...

Nov 14, 2019
  17. Pano replied to the thread Can clerics please regain the title of top healers?.

Cleric alliance is broken too. It minimizes the role of a cleric in raid because the healing coming from priest alliance is a bit too...

Nov 14, 2019
  18. Pano liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Suggestion: Morph old weapons into Ornaments!.

We still do not have the technology for this.

Nov 12, 2019
  19. Pano replied to the thread Cleric Cast Parse Spreadsheet.

And here's the other one redone in Excel. It's slightly different but not that much. I didn't really take the time to play with colors....

Nov 12, 2019
  20. Pano liked Sirene_Fippy's post in the thread Priest GINA favorites.

Here is what I was able to come up with: Trigger: other heals me Search Text: ^((.*)(\.|\!)\s?\s)?(?<healer>.+) healed you\s(over...

Nov 12, 2019
  21. Pano replied to the thread Can clerics please regain the title of top healers?.

Not nerf, squall and alliance are broken spells.

Nov 12, 2019
  22. Pano replied to the thread Cleric Cast Parse Spreadsheet.

Redid the whole cleric history thing in Excel. Didn't lock or protect anything, so you are free to edit it as you want. This is for a...

Nov 11, 2019
  23. Pano liked Szilent's post in the thread Can clerics please regain the title of top healers?.

The good druids I know are pretty happy to be "off the hook" on heal parse ranking. Their groups don't die - if they keep their Shield of...

Nov 8, 2019
  24. Pano liked Mehdisin Mahn's post in the thread Can clerics please regain the title of top healers?.

if you're topping w/o splashes then your clerics are horribad.

Nov 6, 2019
  25. Pano liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Devs please just put AOCs on all servers for old content..

It is currently being discussed, and the best answer at the moment is if you like AoCs play on a server that currently has them. That could...

Nov 4, 2019
  26. Pano replied to the thread Favorite item Name or Look.

This needs to be made into an ornament that fits 1h or 2h.

Nov 4, 2019
  27. Pano replied to the thread Can clerics please regain the title of top healers?.

The existing splash already crit are around 100k which isn't that bad considering it hits the whole raid in Aalishai. [Sun Oct 06...

Oct 31, 2019
  28. Pano liked Zalamyr's post in the thread Can clerics please regain the title of top healers?.

Not to be crass, but yes, the healer assigned to a task is certainly most likely to be the top healer for that task. Let's not act...

Oct 31, 2019
  29. Pano replied to the thread Producer's Letter: Torment of Velious Beta [Discussion].

He is saying you should learn your class well enough and you'll survive.

Oct 30, 2019
  30. Pano replied to the thread [Xegony] Realm of Insanity.

Were you a monk in Dark Horizon? Your name sounds oddly familiar.

Oct 23, 2019
  31. Pano replied to the thread If you could have 1 balance request for your class, what would it be?.

Act of Valor needs to be targetable so you can sacrifice someone of your choice instead of yourself, without any prompt to accept.

Oct 23, 2019
  32. Pano liked Metanis's post in the thread If you could have 1 balance request for your class, what would it be?.

Cleric heals need to be significantly improved. I'm not being sarcastic. If we are going to be the most pure single-focus class in the game...

Oct 23, 2019
  33. Pano replied to the thread Priest GINA favorites.

Does it flag the heal values with overheal? It should display like 123 (4567).

Oct 23, 2019
  34. Pano replied to the thread Priest GINA favorites.

This is gonna get spammy real fast. You are gonna see all the 0 heal of splashes from shaman, clerics and paladins. If you don't want to...

Oct 23, 2019
  35. Pano replied to the thread Cazic-Thule < Silent Redemption >.

Post them here.

Oct 13, 2019
  36. Pano liked Drogba's post in the thread Cleric dps.

note that "Battle Frenzy" grants 100% crit chance with your contraventions, so perhaps depending on adps factors, its occasionally...

Oct 12, 2019
  37. Pano liked Drogba's post in the thread Cleric dps.

I don't consider myself the mega authority on cleric dps, but i'm confident enough that the meta for cleric dpsing is basically the...

Oct 12, 2019
  38. Pano replied to the thread Cleric dps.

I haven't tested it in TBL but in RoS the summoned hammer was better dps than RoS 2h because of the insane amount of procs. I stopped...

Oct 12, 2019
  39. Pano replied to the thread Cazic-Thule < Silent Redemption >.

The memes are better in this thread than the other one. Them sweet words.

Oct 12, 2019
  40. Pano replied to the thread Framing the debate - Fade changes..

That's not how cleric fade works. Cleric fade only puts you last on rampage but should work on anything 107 and below. Considering...

Oct 1, 2019
  41. Pano liked Conq's post in the thread Raid AE Healing.

Bank your Tranquil Blessings, rotate some Celestial Regenerations, Spirit of the Wood, Ancestral Aids. With your number of healers (5 clr,...

Sep 23, 2019
  42. Pano liked Clarisa's post in the thread Raid AE Healing.

This is good advice. In particular, Celestial Regeneration and Elixir of Wulthan (group elixir) have proven, at least on our raids,...

Sep 23, 2019
  43. Pano liked Rowanoak's post in the thread PoK Big Bank is a better AFK/MGB location than Guild Lobby. Prove me wrong..

Nexus would be best, its basically the same distance as PoK big bank from anything. It would stop the lag issues in PoK or Lobby. Its...

Sep 23, 2019
  44. Pano liked yepmetoo's post in the thread Since you made riposte worthless, let us turn it off..

Stupid thread. But as to the nerf, I am going to collect real data, after spending 4 hours compiling data from pre-nerf GMM (just an easy...

Sep 23, 2019
  45. Pano liked Koryu's post in the thread What are you listening to!?.

[media]

Sep 20, 2019
  46. Pano liked Beimeith's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]

Sep 11, 2019
  47. Pano liked Darwinius's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

Can MS kindly go make their own "Wahh wahh SKs are better than me" Discord to post these memes in? QQ more

Sep 11, 2019
  48. Pano replied to the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Sep 11, 2019
  49. Pano liked Tucoh's post in the thread Druid Wishes.

If anyone is getting resistance to summons it better be my warrior that gets bounced around by mobs at effective melee range. Getting...

Sep 10, 2019
  50. Pano liked yepmetoo's post in the thread Expansion Pre-Order Bonus.

Let's be serious: Preorder bonus - housing thing that is a block of ice (they aren't going to waste the new shaders) Standard edition:...

Sep 10, 2019
  51. Pano replied to the thread Cleric Cast Parse Spreadsheet.

Added a history of someone over 8 weeks. [IMG]

Sep 8, 2019
  52. Pano liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread The new expansion pictures....

No.

Aug 23, 2019
  53. Pano replied to the thread SK's still need love.

The same number of clerics required per raid now that alliance and squall are so OP.

Aug 21, 2019
  54. Pano replied to the thread SK's still need love.

The class wasn't designed to be able to die.

Aug 21, 2019
  55. Pano liked kizant's post in the thread SK's still need love.

You do have a good point. Warriors are always MT and paladins can be a group healer if needed. When we're short on druids we use paladins...

Aug 21, 2019
  56. Pano replied to the thread Cleric Cast Parse Spreadsheet.

I haven't updated the 10 cleric version in a while because there wasn't much traction with that file but if it's required, send me a PM or...

Aug 21, 2019
  57. Pano liked Mintalie's post in the thread Character Copy instead of transfer.

[IMG] via Imgflip Meme Generator

Aug 8, 2019
  58. Pano liked Scornfire's post in the thread [Xegony] Realm of Insanity.

Cool story bro

Jul 30, 2019
  59. Pano liked Sancus's post in the thread --> New EQ fansite.

:eek:

Jul 30, 2019
  60. Pano replied to the thread Time to go.

But who will do those posts about which guild will finish the next expansion first...

Jul 28, 2019