Ozadar's Recent Activity

1. Ozadar replied to the thread Not A Bug server locked.

And the log in server is down now. They will lucky they have it back up by Monday. Another day I wish Sony was still in charge.

Aug 21, 2020
  2. Ozadar replied to the thread Not A Bug server locked.

I'm sure glad Daybreak did a server update to improved server stability. We'd be talking days of downtime if they had not. .. . . . .au...

Aug 21, 2020
  3. Ozadar replied to the thread Changes to the Necromancer Epic 2.0 in the August 2020 Update.

You want to make up for necro epic being taken away, reduce our mana cost on the new spells. I cast 2 lines of dots and i'm nearly out of...

Aug 11, 2020
  4. Ozadar replied to the thread Feedback- Overseer Please remove the 10 quest limit..

I agree the new limit is silly. Grade school math tells you the 6 hour tasks are not worth doing now.

May 26, 2020
  5. Ozadar posted a new thread.

Black Screen when minimizing Everquest

Everquest is up and functioning correctly. ALT TAB or select the Windows Key on the keyboard to minimize EQ. The screen goes Black and EQ...

Forum: Bug Reports

May 26, 2020
  6. Ozadar replied to the thread Thank you Darkpaw Employees!.

One major outage a month equals 12 days lost in a year. That's 2 whole weeks or about $7.50 per account owned annually. A lot of free...

May 21, 2020
  7. Ozadar replied to the thread Rollbacks?.

Kiss anything you did goodbye. They'll likely patch the original baseline from the 45 hour outage and hit restart, wiping out anything you...

May 21, 2020
  8. Ozadar posted a new thread.

Refund of Focus AAs for radically changed spells

Request game wide refund all of Focus AAs for the Necro spells that were radically changed, specifically the Swift Dot spells. I doubt I...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

May 21, 2020
  9. Ozadar replied to the thread QA In Progress Crafting auto-combine stopping randomly.

I've definitely seen this happen and do all of my tradeskilling in POK. Ozadar of Zek

May 19, 2020
  10. Ozadar posted a new thread.

Zek Down: Login status says down. Webpage says up

Login to Everquest. Attempt to login to Zek. Note server status is Down in bold Red. Login into Daybreak webpage and go to server...

Forum: Bug Reports

Apr 5, 2020