Ozadar's Recent Activity

1. Ozadar posted a new thread.

Hunt of the Shards

I'm having trouble finding any shards in Sunrise Hills. Checked multiple neighborhoods and did not find a single one. Environment set to...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Apr 24, 2024 at 8:28 AM
  2. Ozadar replied to the thread Fixed Internally 25th Anniversary Mission Challenge achievement not awarded.

Same on two characters. Did the egg turn in before opening the chest. No achievement. Ozadar of Zek Ascending Dawn

Mar 17, 2024
  3. Ozadar posted a new thread.

Garbled expires message likely Theft of Essence

My mage receives a garbled message when a spell expires. It is likely Theft of Essence. I've seen this over several months of patches but...

Forum: Bug Reports

Mar 14, 2024
  4. Ozadar replied to the thread Rare spawn Place holders missing in Sverag.

The bug is back. Since the day after the Mar 13, 2024 patch, not a single mob spawned in location -359, 127, 5. Also, the zone is nearly...

Mar 14, 2024
  5. Ozadar replied to the thread Post patch bugs..

I froze up and eventually crashed while zoning on multiple characters. This was on the classic UI and full screen. Did not have a problem...

Feb 22, 2024
  6. Ozadar liked Elenderil's post in the thread Fixed Internally Merc losing health every time I zone.

Category: Mercenaries [Can Repro] Date/Time: Thu Feb 22 17:02:37 2024 Character: Level 125 Ranger (Main) Zone: Guild Lobby Location:...

Feb 22, 2024
  7. Ozadar replied to the thread Fixed Internally Merc losing health every time I zone.

I saw this continuously. Zone and mercenary health dropped to the mid 70's. Happened on two accounts and multiple characters. Ozadar...

Feb 22, 2024
  8. Ozadar replied to the thread a burdened bloodtusk.

It's not rare, it's broken. If it's not broken, it's impossible to know how to spawn it. I've killed about 100 boars in these tunnels in...

Feb 20, 2024
  9. Ozadar liked Svann2's post in the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

The calendar was wrong. This week was test server patch. Live is the 21st

Feb 15, 2024
  10. Ozadar replied to the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

When is the patch going live? Patch day on 14 Feb 2024 did not happen. Ozadar of Zek Ascending Dawn

Feb 15, 2024
  11. Ozadar replied to the thread Pet Inventory Check on old UI does not display left wrist or finger.

Error none the less. Read the steps closely and don’t assume you know what I’m saying. Ozadar of Zek Ascending Dawn

Jan 30, 2024
  12. Ozadar posted a new thread.

Merc Stats do not display

Steps: Go to inventory and click the Merc tab on the classic UI. Problem: All of the number stats are blank. I tried this on two...

Jan 29, 2024
  13. Ozadar replied to the thread Pet Inventory Check on old UI does not display left wrist or finger.

On my necro SK pet, when I equip the plate first (no wrist), I can equip two heirloom wrists most of the time. When I equip the two...

Jan 29, 2024
  14. Ozadar replied to the thread Pet Inventory Check on old UI does not display left wrist or finger.

I never equip a plate wrist. Only try to equip the heirloom wrists. Hope this helps.. Ozadar of Zek Ascending Dawn

Jan 22, 2024
  15. Ozadar replied to the thread Pet Inventory Check on old UI does not display left wrist or finger.

Heirlooms, plate, face, and fire weapons last. Usually left to right in the container window.. Ozadar of Zek Ascending Dawn

Jan 22, 2024
  16. Ozadar posted a new thread.

Oasis of Tides does not allow entry into the instance

Steps: Got the task. Invited 4 other toons to join the task, bringing the total to 6 players. My group was two players and two mercs....

Jan 18, 2024
  17. Ozadar replied to the thread Pet Inventory Check on old UI does not display left wrist or finger.

My pet is wearing two rings, but the left finger is not displayed. This is a new issue since my pet was able to equip two rings prior to...

Jan 18, 2024
  18. Ozadar posted a new thread.

Pet Inventory Check on old UI does not display left wrist or finger

Steps: Use the classic UI. Feed necro SK pet a whole set of summoned items, plate last. Type, "pet inventory check". Select Enter....

Jan 18, 2024
  19. Ozadar posted a new thread.

Mons Letalis does not have a Hunter Achievement

Mons Letalis is populated with several rares and during special events, Fabled mobs. Please include a Hunter of Mons Letalis achievement....

Jan 17, 2024
  20. Ozadar replied to the thread Confirmed Dranik's Scar Named.

Or just remove the achievements like Mons Letalis. Mons Letalis has rare mobs but not have a hunter achievement. Ozadar of Zek...

Jan 17, 2024
  21. Ozadar replied to the thread Sambata Tribal Advisor does not spawn.

Thanks! Ozadar of Zek Ascending Dawn

Jan 10, 2024
  22. Ozadar replied to the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

When will you fix the new UI to open bags in front of the Inventory window, the main reason your new UI has not been fully adopted by...

Jan 10, 2024
  23. Ozadar replied to the thread Sambata Tribal Advisor does not spawn.

What is the trigger you are referring to? I kept clearing the cave where it was supposed to spawn. Is the trigger elsewhere? I...

Jan 10, 2024
  24. Ozadar posted a new thread.

Sambata Tribal Advisor does not spawn

After 2 days of camping, not a single spawn of the Sambata Tribal Advisor or any Sambata in Dawnshroud Peaks cave. Over 150 PHs killed....

Jan 9, 2024
  25. Ozadar replied to the thread Test Update 1/9/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Actually, I still am waiting on bags opening on top of the inventory window in the new UI. Still using the old UI until this is fixed....

Jan 9, 2024
  26. Ozadar liked SteamFox's post in the thread Fixed Internally [Mage] Host of the Elements not attacking.

Host of the Elements swarm pets spawn but do not attack anything and do not respond to /pet swarm commands. Currently rank 40/42 if the...

Jan 8, 2024
  27. Ozadar replied to the thread Info Needed Universal Chat service issue.

Been happening for years. Ozadar of Zek Ascending Dawn

Jan 8, 2024
  28. Ozadar replied to the thread Fixed Spirit of the Lost doesn't locate Year of Darkpaw Collections.

The yellow one was by far the rarest for me. Ozadar of Zek Ascending Dawn

Jan 2, 2024
  29. Ozadar liked SteamFox's post in the thread Fixed Spirit of the Lost doesn't locate Year of Darkpaw Collections.

The spirit of the lost collection finder clickie doesn't recognize the new Year of Darkpaw collection as a collection and won't assist in...

Jan 2, 2024
  30. Ozadar posted a new thread.

Gnoll Essences cannot be found with Spirit of the Lost

Gnoll essences are collectibles, however, I was standing right on top of one in Blackburrow and clicked my Spirit of the Lost (anniversary...

Jan 1, 2024
  31. Ozadar replied to the thread Fixed Internally [Mage] Host of the Elements not attacking.

My mage is 123 and his Host of Elements AA produces spectators. Even the swarm command does not motivate them to attack. He has maxed...

Dec 18, 2023
  32. Ozadar replied to the thread Vex Thal - North Wing Key does not open door (old school).

I have every Vex Thal key on my key ring (achievements) and cannot open the first locked door. This is a bug. Ozadar of Zek Ascending...

Dec 4, 2023