Ofearl's Recent Activity

1. Ofearl liked Maedhros's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[img]

Oct 25, 2020 at 7:22 PM
  2. Ofearl replied to the thread Easier ToV nameds.

I would ditch a healer merc, add another rogue merc, and all mobs would die easy peasy. A decent aa’d/gear pally should have zero issues in...

Sep 20, 2020
  3. Ofearl replied to the thread AA Balancing: 30000AA or 50000AA?.

I have a at shaman that is maxed and I dont think his power increased much in the last 10k ish aa. Where as my alt cleric is around 28k and...

May 17, 2020
  4. Ofearl replied to the thread Et Tu, Kebaber problems.....

Personally havent done it in awhile, but always used lvl 85-90 ish pets from SK, Necro or Shaman. Dont think AA pets work.

May 13, 2020
  5. Ofearl replied to the thread Feedback: Fragment of Legendary Alaran History.

Forgot, you must be max level to do everything. Guess you missed the part where you can do stuff prior to 115. And what does my guild have...

May 7, 2020
  6. Ofearl replied to the thread Feedback: Fragment of Legendary Alaran History.

I did it not current, still LB and green mobs. I did the missions, as often as I could. Once you get them figured out, it goes quite...

May 7, 2020
  7. Ofearl replied to the thread Feedback: Fragment of Legendary Alaran History.

Given given given Gimme gimme gimme Pay to win pay to win pay to win Didnt Negrth already say no to it for overseer? If someone really...

May 7, 2020
  8. Ofearl replied to the thread Feedback: Fragment of Legendary Alaran History.

So what direction did we want this to go? I mean if I play the game my way I guess that’s different than if you play it one way. So play...

May 7, 2020
  9. Ofearl replied to the thread Feedback: Fragment of Legendary Alaran History.

You’re making zero sense. As for the tear evolving, pretty sure green con will still evolve it, just slow. No tablet drops. So...

May 7, 2020
  10. Ofearl replied to the thread Feedback: Fragment of Legendary Alaran History.

I read that as I like to use programs to play the game for me while I play crush crush or something else that isn't fun. I...

May 6, 2020
  11. Ofearl replied to the thread Feedback: Fragment of Legendary Alaran History.

Just do the missions, its faster anyways. Get 3-4 per toon every couple hrs. Thats faster than mass slaying zones for 1-2 an hour back a...

May 6, 2020