Nuttmeg's Recent Activity

1. Nuttmeg replied to the thread Today is the day!.

You all haven't seen the price for the after-party, have you? "100 billion dollars" -Dr. Evil. Austin Powers

Mar 6, 2024
  2. Nuttmeg replied to the thread Eat a Krono for exp?.

I think a Krono should give 1/3 (in levels) of experience remaining to cap. If a server has a level cap of 60, the first Krono brings...

Jan 11, 2024
  3. Nuttmeg liked SnapVine's post in the thread Eat a Krono for exp?.

What if they just cut out the middle man and let us eat a krono for exp? Would that actually be an improvement to anything? This middleman...

Jan 11, 2024
  4. Nuttmeg replied to the thread The effects of relaxed true box on Mischief and the next TLP.

The community is becoming lazy with the personal attacks on page one. We used to get at least one full page of: But I'm a single dad with 4...

Dec 11, 2023
  5. Nuttmeg replied to the thread Keep Krono Tradabpe but....

Disagree. The suggestion is less disgusting than the, "pay for 3 months of my game time for this item I farmed," mentality.

Nov 22, 2023
  6. Nuttmeg replied to the thread Questable Utilitarian Skills and Abilities.

IDK if homogenization is as universally evil as your post seems to suggest. More people play FFXIV on an average weeknight than EQ has...

Nov 9, 2023
  7. Nuttmeg replied to the thread Dear Devs: Ragefire to Mangler transfers.

Well said, OP.

Nov 8, 2023
  8. Nuttmeg liked Syntillate's post in the thread Dear Devs: Ragefire to Mangler transfers.

Please! Let's call this what it is, an effort to kill Ragefire. You folks at DP know the server population and status perfectly well....

Nov 8, 2023
  9. Nuttmeg replied to the thread Questable Utilitarian Skills and Abilities.

As a TLP Ranger chagrined by the mass of cheaters using 3rd party programs to thieve my class defining skill (tracking), I 100% agree that...

Nov 6, 2023