Numiko's Recent Activity

1. Numiko replied to the thread PBAE spells on test now only hit a max of 30 mobs.

At one time the dev's definitely looked upon both snare and fear kiting as a form of exploit and unintended game play. They went so far as...

Apr 19, 2024
  2. Numiko replied to the thread Why change unlimited target AoE spells after 25 years? And which spells are still unlimited?.

This change is more aimed at TLP servers where commercial operations offering power leveling would disrupt entire zones pulling every mob...

Apr 18, 2024
  3. Numiko replied to the thread Another 3-Box Help Request Thread.

When they changed many of the paladin heals to be target of target things got much better. Lay on hands is also now target of target. I...

Apr 17, 2024
  4. Numiko replied to the thread Teek - Leveling Paths.

You can always tell people who have not played EQ for a few years. :rolleyes: And really ZEM is just one part of the equation, it's the...

Apr 17, 2024
  5. Numiko replied to the thread Server locked krono.

I kind of miss the days of general chat getting spammed with "Buy Cheap Everquest plat at www . insertgamecurrencysite . com !! 20 times a...

Apr 17, 2024
  6. Numiko replied to the thread Teek - Leveling Paths.

It was more of a reset. Some dev investigated why the exp was so good there and a few other zones and found the reason was because of...

Apr 16, 2024
  7. Numiko replied to the thread Paladin as main 6 boxing group.

Who cares what the DPS is. As along as the mobs Hit point reaches zero before yours does. That's all that really counts.

Apr 15, 2024
  8. Numiko liked Demetri's post in the thread No FTE so top end guilds can DPS race?.

It's easy to translate it's abandonment for the next set of TLPs while adjusting the PBAE mechanics (as well as dev statements about...

Apr 15, 2024
  9. Numiko replied to the thread Mischief (Teek) Loot Tables.

Generally i found they went in level bands, like a level 40 rare spawn could drop anything any level 40ish rare spawn in the expansion...

Apr 15, 2024
  10. Numiko replied to the thread Lifetime subscription.

Doubt we will ever see it again, like the recruit a friend bonuses those were offered when EQ was owned by someone else. I'd bet the...

Apr 15, 2024
  11. Numiko replied to the thread No FTE so top end guilds can DPS race?.

No need for open world stuff or splitting on a random loot server, you will be swimming in gear after a few weeks. I feel sorry for the...

Apr 15, 2024
  12. Numiko replied to the thread Teek - Leveling Paths.

One thing to remember with the random loot rules is *all* rare spawn mobs will drop level appropriate loot, and lots of it. All those...

Apr 15, 2024
  13. Numiko replied to the thread Best class to pair with a mage?.

I've always liked Mage / Druid. Ports, Snare, Sow, Tracking only overlap you get in buffs is Damage Shields. Mages CoTH combined with...

Apr 12, 2024
  14. Numiko replied to the thread PBAE spells on test now only hit a max of 30 mobs.

Daybreak, all the way back to SoE days has always frowned on "unintended game play" I can still remember back in the day they declared...

Apr 10, 2024
  15. Numiko replied to the thread PBAE spells on test now only hit a max of 30 mobs.

Not surprised at this, I do not think the ability to pull all the mobs in an entire zone and kill them all at once was intended game play...

Apr 10, 2024
  16. Numiko liked auto21's post in the thread Nobody wants a kunark start.

I also want/prefer Kunark start, and I'd wager most others are in the same boat.

Apr 7, 2024
  17. Numiko liked Kahna's post in the thread Nobody wants a kunark start.

I want a Kunark start. Super excited about leveling in Kunark zones. Iksar Necro Inc!!

Apr 7, 2024
  18. Numiko liked Bobbybick's post in the thread Nobody wants a kunark start.

I want a Kunark start, I really don't want to sit in Guk/SolB/OoT after level 40 again if I can help it.

Apr 7, 2024
  19. Numiko liked FranktheBank's post in the thread What is the chance they actually substantially change Tormax?.

Horrible idea. It would make target farming items truly terrible. Just wanted to clarify some things. 1) It may ruin YOUR...

Apr 7, 2024
  20. Numiko liked Windance's post in the thread Server Lag Spike ~ 90s+.

Bertox decided LS raids were too easy and gave us a 90s+ lag spike ... ( 4/4/2024 ~ 8: 40 pm est) Results were as expected. LOADING ......

Apr 5, 2024
  21. Numiko replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

Getting a real been there, done that feeling with these servers. I find both Rule sets kind of boring and unimaginative. At least with...

Apr 5, 2024
  22. Numiko replied to the thread Producer’s Letter April 2024.

Have to admit I am disappointed in the lack of imagination the rules for these new servers display. You would think for 25th anniversary...

Apr 4, 2024
  23. Numiko replied to the thread 2025 TLPs.

Mischief was getting minute long lag spikes today too, finely gave up trying to play and logged off.

Apr 4, 2024
  24. Numiko replied to the thread Fixed Xegony is down.....

while not crashing was getting lag spikes lasting over a minute on Mischief. pull a mob and it would just stand there while nothing worked,...

Apr 4, 2024
  25. Numiko replied to the thread Marketplace oddness.

found a work around, I just entered 1,2,3,4,5 and it accepted it and let me buy it.

Apr 4, 2024
  26. Numiko posted a new thread.

Marketplace oddness

not 100% sure its a bug but when I tried to purchase the free land shark today I get a message box to "Please enter your Zip Code" ......

Forum: Bug Reports

Apr 4, 2024
  27. Numiko replied to the thread What a puzzling event!.

Just curious as someone who does not use social media, what are you guys "winning"?

Apr 4, 2024
  28. Numiko liked johnnie's post in the thread retired able to play day and night.

Apart from holidaying here and there when i feel like it,i have a lot of time to play everquest i enjoy the social interaction with the...

Apr 4, 2024
  29. Numiko liked Gialana's post in the thread Fixed Overseer Data Not Loading.

Overseer is not opening on at least Erollisi Marr. The error message is: Your Overseer data hasn't been loaded yet, please wait and try...

Apr 4, 2024
  30. Numiko replied to the thread On Apr 05, 2023 Oakwynd was announced for May 24, 2023.

They announced the new EQ2 TLP server today so it cannot be far off.

Apr 3, 2024
  31. Numiko replied to the thread 4 months after release, what's your highest persona?.

Zero, I have 6 accounts I use and have max level characters in all classes I enjoy playing both on Live and several TLP servers (yes I play...

Apr 2, 2024
  32. Numiko liked Evertrek's post in the thread 4 months after release, what's your highest persona?.

0. this feature should be removed and any personas spunoff into alts. no clue who came up with this brain-fart feature at this point, it's...

Apr 2, 2024
  33. Numiko replied to the thread Would love to have a TLP that stops at DoN.

might as well toss in DoDH and PoR too, they are both level 70 expansions, you get epic 2.5 with DoDH and well PoR is .. something extra to...

Apr 2, 2024
  34. Numiko liked Bobbybick's post in the thread What are your money making strategies?.

I don't share my secrets with everyone or I give them bad information to preserve my own strats. That's how.

Mar 27, 2024
  35. Numiko replied to the thread Are there any Everquest servers where I can level at my own pace?.

Bind yourself in lava every night and go to bed with the game running.

Mar 27, 2024
  36. Numiko replied to the thread True Multi boxing is easy.

There are also monitors now that will take up to 4 HDMI feeds and work as a split screen like the LG UN 4300 for example. [IMG]

Mar 26, 2024
  37. Numiko replied to the thread What a puzzling event!.

Darn, I only have a Myspace account .. :oops:

Mar 24, 2024
  38. Numiko liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread Someone explain to me why FTE is so hated, I don't get it..

I think it comes down to a few things such as no more DPS race, can't KS a mob and you have to tag it first to get it, you can't train...

Mar 8, 2024
  39. Numiko replied to the thread The FTE conundrum.

The way JChan raved about FTE on the last Everquest show interview I would be very surprised if they ever release another progression...

Mar 6, 2024
  40. Numiko replied to the thread bring back xp for red wine.

it all was a inadvertent perfect storm of things that made it stick out on Oakwynd. It's a server that encourages leveling alts The TS...

Jan 17, 2024
  41. Numiko replied to the thread Wine xp quest.

Also to be fair the community manager and probably half the devs are also fairly new and would be unaware that we have been to this Rodeo...

Dec 17, 2023
  42. Numiko replied to the thread Wine xp quest.

Don't forget the Erudin mail run quest for 6 golds! That was nurfed by making it so you can only do the quest once.

Dec 16, 2023
  43. Numiko replied to the thread Wine xp quest.

I don't think they are targeting people who legitimately bought red wine from vendors 100 at a time to hand in. That is not an exploit....

Dec 16, 2023
  44. Numiko replied to the thread It does not make sense to have to AA each persona.

They should give persona's the same bonus as the old recruit a friend, +300% exp until you catch up to the main (friend).

Dec 16, 2023
  45. Numiko replied to the thread Wine xp quest.

I guess the problem is in the old days Red Wine would only stack to 20, then a few years ago they changed all TS items so they could stack...

Dec 14, 2023
  46. Numiko replied to the thread Wine xp quest.

weird timing on this as we just went through a 2 week period of even greater exp bonus in which it was not a problem. The quest has been...

Dec 14, 2023
  47. Numiko liked FranktheBank's post in the thread Why don't people like the game post POP?.

This is minimizing and/or revising how bad GoD was at launch. It was INCREDIBLY overturned. The final raids were impossible, not hard,...

Dec 13, 2023
  48. Numiko replied to the thread Why don't people like the game post POP?.

I think the game just gets to way clicky for many, especially if you are boxing. In early EQ is fine just to turn on auto attack and hit...

Dec 13, 2023
  49. Numiko replied to the thread They forget to unlock the servers or what?.

Would be nice if they included an estimated downtime so we can go do something else instead of sitting at our computers staring at the...

Dec 12, 2023
  50. Numiko replied to the thread They forget to unlock the servers or what?.

I take it when she posted (7 minutes) that was not an estimate of the downtime ;)

Dec 12, 2023
  51. Numiko replied to the thread When will we hear anything about Luclin Compensation?.

I logged on some of my level 60 alts the other day who have zero AA and no exp going into AA and somehow got a few AA achievement...

Dec 12, 2023
  52. Numiko replied to the thread Further response to the Tradeskill Depot issue.

Meanwhile Krono's are now topping out at 800K+ in barter on Oakwynd as more people are coming out of the woodwork thinking they have gotten...

Dec 11, 2023
  53. Numiko replied to the thread The effects of relaxed true box on Mischief and the next TLP.

As someone who went all the way to the end on Phinny I found after TSS (the last "all level" expansion) you loose all the casual people,...

Dec 11, 2023
  54. Numiko posted a new thread.

Quick Damage AA

On Oakwynd I logged on several of my level 60 alts and was suprised to see them get awarded Achievements for Alternate Advancement,...

Forum: Bug Reports

Dec 9, 2023
  55. Numiko replied to the thread Further response to the Tradeskill Depot issue.

Title of the thread tells you "where" the dup was occurring. I want to repeat I think counting the total plats created by the time...

Dec 5, 2023
  56. Numiko replied to the thread Further response to the Tradeskill Depot issue.

The thing is plat was not what was dupped if what I heard is correct. The plat generated at the snapshot Jen mentioned maybe was just...

Dec 4, 2023
  57. Numiko replied to the thread Alternate Personas FAQ.

If they are going to make you grind mobs to get them above level 110 maybe they should reconsider the rule that chops mob exp in half in...

Dec 3, 2023
  58. Numiko replied to the thread Further response to the Tradeskill Depot issue.

I guess it just shows you the size of the dup if they stated almost 90% of the illegal currencies has been removed and yet there are still...

Dec 1, 2023
  59. Numiko replied to the thread The future of EQ due to these issues....

That's it I'm quitting too! .. oh wait.. I have a lifetime sub .. dammit! :mad: Joking aside I will admit these bugs and lack of visible...

Nov 29, 2023
  60. Numiko replied to the thread The future of EQ due to these issues....

He must have missed all the "The Vision" days of things "working as intended" and "Absor Smash!" if you disagreed... your in our world now!...

Nov 29, 2023
  61. Numiko replied to the thread I want to see some videos of people manually playing 6 characters.

I would make a video of me playing my 6 box but it would be like watching paint dry. Playing EQ at maximum efficiency is just not my...

Nov 22, 2023
  62. Numiko replied to the thread I want to see some videos of people manually playing 6 characters.

Does he really think hitting 1, 2, and sometimes 3 on 6 keyboards is so difficult its humanly impossible? 1 = /assist main 2 = /pet...

Nov 19, 2023
  63. Numiko replied to the thread Oakwynd - Legacy Character Bonus and AA's.

Have to remember they are right in the middle of finalizing a new live expansion, I'm sure the vast majority of dev and code team time is...

Nov 19, 2023
  64. Numiko liked Angeliana's post in the thread Fixed (Oakwynd) Legacy Bonus not applying to AAs.

I cannot. The issue is being investigated and when there is further news to pass along, it will be provided.

Nov 19, 2023
  65. Numiko replied to the thread Trio: Magician, Enchanter and ???.

Druids are fine, don't forget they also get things like Evacs for those woops! I pulled the who zone times, they get fire debuffs (good for...

Oct 31, 2023