NImxat's Recent Activity

1. NImxat replied to the thread Can We Swap Server Names Around Please?.

Never, nope nope, gonna enjoy the $%^ outta Teek and all it's Monty Haul goodness!

Apr 6, 2024
  2. NImxat replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

I am loving the Teek server choice but will echo an earlier thought regarding AoCs. Seeing Tormax as the AoC should be great, Teek? (yawn)....

Apr 5, 2024
  3. NImxat replied to the thread Tormax and Teek servers.

So on Teek, hot zones that change periodically?

Mar 8, 2024
  4. NImxat replied to the thread Mischief, okay go for it, but for me.

Trying to make profits on volume means more hours farming. The point is that normal players are also offering the same items. For each...

Mar 8, 2024
  5. NImxat replied to the thread Encounter Locking in 2024.

Comments like this are why we can't have nice things.

Mar 8, 2024
  6. NImxat replied to the thread Mischief, okay go for it, but for me.

With random/extra loot the prices of items will plumet compared to other servers. More of the goods in the bazaar will be offered by...

Mar 8, 2024
  7. NImxat replied to the thread Now for the important 25th TLP question.

Qeynos (25th Anniversary Server) Named Qeynos guard as the AoC.

Mar 2, 2024
  8. NImxat replied to the thread The TLP Question? New character vs New Economy?.

Bring on the Mischief plus server! And as for the detractors..,I'll make popcorn.

Mar 2, 2024
  9. NImxat replied to the thread my dream tlp in may.

Agreed. It (or one of the servers) needs to have a classic start.

Mar 2, 2024
  10. NImxat replied to the thread Its that time of year again. IMO the next TLP should be....

In that case, I'll just sit here by the river until....

Mar 1, 2024
  11. NImxat replied to the thread Its that time of year again. IMO the next TLP should be....

I agree with the gnome. Separately, I don't get why some are so anti Free Trade. With Mischief's loot abundance it was not really a...

Feb 28, 2024
  12. NImxat replied to the thread my dream tlp in may.

I'm not wild about reduced lockouts. Do we really want to raid 6 nights a week?

Jan 26, 2024
  13. NImxat replied to the thread Spawn Timers - Oakwynd.

Delete this

Jan 25, 2024
  14. NImxat replied to the thread TLP PVP.

I don't think the 0 tolerance for boxers will ever happen. But a few boxers would play on a pvp server, just to prove that using 6 or more...

Jan 25, 2024
  15. NImxat replied to the thread 2024 TLP Ruleset!.

Is it surprising that very few people want (pvp) others to show up and gank them as they try to level?

Jan 24, 2024
  16. NImxat replied to the thread 2024 TLP Ruleset!.

This would work.

Jan 23, 2024
  17. NImxat replied to the thread More TLP Ideas.

Big NO. Most pvp is just ganking someone while they are trying to level. So, using the OP's idea, if the mob got the last damage in, you...

Jan 23, 2024
  18. NImxat replied to the thread Road Map was released. May 2024 TLP's..

Or like every year, they release the new server rules in April. The usual schedule would mean only one month of people complaining on the...

Jan 22, 2024
  19. NImxat replied to the thread A message to PurplePaw. We aren't all in California..

The OP's main point is valid. Cold weather is an ideal time for MMO players and could well be an ideal time for a new server start.

Jan 19, 2024
  20. NImxat replied to the thread my dream tlp in may.

So new TLP thread number 1568? LOL. Anyway, random loot, FT, classic start (6-8 weeks).

Jan 19, 2024
  21. NImxat replied to the thread Road Map was released. May 2024 TLP's..

Stop the cheating! No more red wine exp! (satire obviously) Foolishly, I hope the anti-cheat refers to 3rd party programs. I half expect...

Jan 19, 2024
  22. NImxat replied to the thread It does not make sense to have to AA each persona.

Why should your persona get free AA's while another's alt does not?

Jan 17, 2024
  23. NImxat replied to the thread Persona TLP.

DPG, please do not change the personas to change everywhere. We already have enough whiners :"but I need that item for my alt."

Jan 16, 2024
  24. NImxat replied to the thread Eat a Krono for exp?.

No, power leveling others is not against the rules. The original poster suggested that DPG takes the initiative to offer "experience...

Jan 16, 2024
  25. NImxat replied to the thread New TLP idea thread #1567.

So, a new live server like Vox started, everything open but a "premium" server. Throw in FT and maybe Mischief loot and it's a party!

Jan 13, 2024
  26. NImxat replied to the thread Eat a Krono for exp?.

I don't expect the OP's suggestion will ever happen but the idea has merit. First, as to why it won't happen is the outcry from purists at...

Jan 12, 2024
  27. NImxat replied to the thread 2024 is make or break for Darkpaw and EG7.

Including the free trade and Mischief loot features in the 2024 server(s) may pull some players from Mischief but it would definitely bring...

Jan 6, 2024
  28. NImxat replied to the thread 2024 TLP Ruleset!.

Camping the new player spawn points? Let's do it!

Jan 4, 2024
  29. NImxat replied to the thread 2024 TLP Ruleset!.

It WILL come, we will wait. It WILL come...........

Jan 4, 2024
  30. NImxat replied to the thread 25th Anniversary Wish List.

2, 4, and 6 weeks classic to Luclin is too fast. Trying to fight dragons and then ToV before we have even full planar armor would be tough....

Jan 3, 2024
  31. NImxat replied to the thread Persona reduces Legacy experience.

Only on Oakwynd

Jan 3, 2024
  32. NImxat replied to the thread 2024 TLP Ruleset!.

Ok, my ideal anniversary server: Relaxed truebox (and enforce 3rd party software rule, I can dream, right?) FT Mischief random loot (or...

Jan 1, 2024
  33. NImxat replied to the thread No announcement for next years TLP?.

The rules for the new TLP are usually announced a month before the server is set to open. So, likely April ruleset announcement and May...

Dec 31, 2023
  34. NImxat replied to the thread 2024 TLP Ruleset!.

If there were two servers, I am guessing that the true box server would be the most played. It would follow that the bot armies looking for...

Dec 31, 2023
  35. NImxat replied to the thread Remove /pick.

Calling for the removal of picks is really just trolling.

Dec 29, 2023
  36. NImxat replied to the thread 2024 TLP Ruleset!.

Some above comments called for exp changes to spread players out to different zones. I think loot has more effect on zone choice than exp...

Dec 24, 2023
  37. NImxat replied to the thread 2024 TLP Ruleset!.

I am all in favor of relaxed or no true box on the next TLP and I have never boxed more than 3 toons at a time. I prefer to play with other...

Dec 21, 2023
  38. NImxat replied to the thread Why don't people like the game post POP?.

Others have mentioned this but there is a "barrier to entry" to join a raid guild after PoP. If you are not in a raid guild, you aren't...

Dec 21, 2023
  39. NImxat replied to the thread 2024 TLP Ruleset!.

Be careful what you wish for, that could wipe groups in the early dungeons.

Dec 21, 2023
  40. NImxat replied to the thread 2024 TLP Ruleset!.

Personas don't affect anyone but those interesting in leveling them. Guilds, however, need to be firm in treating persona looting as...

Dec 20, 2023
  41. NImxat replied to the thread 2024 TLP Ruleset!.

I think FTE is likely to be included in the 2024 server. Its main goals were to prevent training and mob "stealing" via dps racing. After...

Dec 18, 2023
  42. NImxat replied to the thread Anniversary Server vs QoL Repairs.

No, bring on the new wanky ruleset!

Dec 13, 2023
  43. NImxat replied to the thread Further response to the Tradeskill Depot issue.

I wonder if anyone looked at other item quantities? I think it would be legitimate to have several thousand rubies or velium bars in my...

Dec 1, 2023
  44. NImxat replied to the thread Is it safe to sell a krono for 500k on Oakwynd?.

Why hold plat? Maybe just several thousand velium bars or any other vendor resource? Anything short of rollbacks will not fix the problem...

Nov 27, 2023