Nilwean's Recent Activity

1. Nilwean replied to the thread Froststone Teleport in Dwarf Heritage Crate.

That goes to SOV Frostone, not TOV Frostone If it was TOV it would say crystaltwob

Sep 25, 2020 at 10:46 AM
  2. Nilwean replied to the thread 1st target in extended target window..

Weird, those options are still there in my Options/Keys..... but only on some of my characters....

Sep 18, 2020
  3. Nilwean liked Axxius's post in the thread Info Needed Unable to quest All-Access Reward.

My monthly All-Access reward is up: [IMG] When I click 'Claim', that button grays out, the window with the 3 discounted items pops up,...

Jun 3, 2020
  4. Nilwean replied to the thread Info Needed Unable to quest All-Access Reward.

I'm not sure if I got the DBC reward the first time (didn't make a note of my balance before hitting claim), but I am having the issue...

Jun 3, 2020
  5. Nilwean liked mewkus's post in the thread overseer quest not showing agent requirement.

Level 3 Elite mission: A Treasure Map Slot number 3 requires agent with job skill of Soldier and doesn't indicate a required skill level;...

May 5, 2020
  6. Nilwean replied to the thread overseer quest not showing agent requirement.

Quest: Too Many Belts Slot 3 just says "Scholar" Uncommon agent "Mistmoore Advisor" is a lvl 2 scholar and gives a checkmark. Uncommon...

May 5, 2020
  7. Nilwean liked Szilent's post in the thread ToFS Raid 1 Difficulty / Mechanics concerns.

It's nice for the event designer that the healing via bad kills on nonRestless spawns-mechanic is working correctly now. It's nice for...

Apr 28, 2020
  8. Nilwean replied to the thread Why aren't all of my /trader items appearing in search?.

The /bazaar window default limits results to 20 per trader. [IMG] Is that the issue?

Apr 18, 2020
  9. Nilwean liked xxGriff's post in the thread Test Update 04/07/2020 - New Bugs Only.

armor orns are not displayed correctly, my Trollish cloth is not displaying correctly, and chars feet are not displayed at all. my 1st log...

Apr 9, 2020
  10. Nilwean replied to the thread Not A Bug Overseer: Uncommon Conversion removes duplicates.

I'd guess the bug here is that phantom duplicates can show up in the agent list. e.g. My agent selection window shows I have 2 Garanels,...

Apr 9, 2020
  11. Nilwean replied to the thread Test Update 04/07/2020 - New Bugs Only.

Inspect buffs is showing the wrong durations. It's taking the duration in ticks and displaying it as if a tick was 1 second instead of 6...

Apr 8, 2020