Nilwean's Recent Activity

1. Nilwean replied to the thread Regarding buyer mode searching for items....

It requires a server reboot after the item has first existed on the server.

Oct 18, 2021
  2. Nilwean replied to the thread Ten best banked task/quest XP rewards.

Dont turn this into a list of things to nerf.

Sep 28, 2021
  3. Nilwean liked Jhinx's post in the thread Info Needed Changing Characters/Servers - Someone logged into your account error.

Please forgive me if this has been posted already. I thought it might just be me, but I am hearing other people are having the same issue....

Sep 19, 2021
  4. Nilwean replied to the thread Fixed Internally Overseer quests disappearing.

So, while I haven't had any quests disappear since the patch, I've had some completed/claimed quests reappear after logging in and out.

Sep 19, 2021
  5. Nilwean liked Drakang's post in the thread Level reset in Overseer.

Before the patch I was in Level 3 of Crafting. After the patch its reset to Level 1. All other skill areas stayed the same that is the...

Jul 29, 2021
  6. Nilwean liked JackRabbit's post in the thread Level reset in Overseer.

Just had the same thing happen on one of my accounts. Plundering was max lvl. Not it shows as lvl 1 no exp.

Jul 29, 2021
  7. Nilwean liked niente's post in the thread Fixed Internally Overseer quests disappearing.

I've added a lot of diagnostics to our Overseer logging to try to fix this after the August patch.

Jul 29, 2021
  8. Nilwean liked Ratalthor's post in the thread Fixed Internally Overseer quests disappearing.

We've added additional logging in the recent update, but we need new instances of this issue happening. Please PM me your affected...

Jul 29, 2021
  9. Nilwean replied to the thread Suggestion: let raid invites expire.

Raid invites time out if you have it set to get the popup box on invite. If you have the popup turned off then it does not time out....

Jul 28, 2021
  10. Nilwean replied to the thread Test Update 07/13/2021 - New Bugs Only.

I can no longer sell the contents of a bag at once. Example: I have a trader satchel with a stack of "cup of flour" and "spices" in it....

Jul 16, 2021