Neuro's Recent Activity

1. Neuro replied to the thread [Vaniki] Rusty Willsapper Recruiting Mature Raiders..

Having a blast here, you should come on by!

Jun 28, 2022 at 12:34 AM
  2. Neuro replied to the thread Join me on [ Vaniki ].

They did indeed.

Jun 23, 2022 at 1:25 AM
  3. Neuro replied to the thread Vaniki is dead huh.

As usual, right now Enchanters are king. Today, the level limit was raised to 50 from 40, and it took 90 minutes for the first person...

Jun 23, 2022 at 1:23 AM
  4. Neuro replied to the thread Vaniki DPS Class for raiding.

Wizards are doing quite well. The resist changes help them immensely.

Jun 13, 2022
  5. Neuro replied to the thread [Vaniki] Rusty Willsapper Recruiting Mature Raiders..

Very solid guild, everyone is quite helpful. Vaniki server is low drama, no kronolords with bot armies, just fun! Come join, easy to get...

Jun 13, 2022
  6. Neuro posted a new thread.

Vaniki: Pros and Cons

Vaniki has been out for 2 weeks, and I'd like to give my own opinion about what works... and what doesn't. I am only going to refer to...

Forum: Time Locked Progression Servers

Jun 10, 2022
  7. Neuro replied to the thread re-roll Yelinak.

We did. It's called Vaniki. It's a lot of fun.

May 30, 2022
  8. Neuro replied to the thread Vaniki or Yelinak?.

I played Vaniki for 5 hours yesterday, got to lvl 16. It was a lot of fun. But really, it depends on what you want out of this TLP. If...

May 26, 2022
  9. Neuro replied to the thread Vaniki Pets.

I feel wizards will be quite strong on raids, but grouping and leveling a wizard will (as usual) be a pain. I'm torn between necro and...

May 4, 2022
  10. Neuro replied to the thread eh… Vaniki is good enough..

Actually, there was one aspect that I truly was happy about: The resist scaling. I was fearful of playing a Wizard on this server, but...

May 3, 2022
  11. Neuro replied to the thread Vaniki class power imbalances any different with new ruleset?.

The main question is whether the hard caps on certain spells will be lowered. If, for example, Cajoling Whispers is still capped at 46,...

May 2, 2022
  12. Neuro replied to the thread Free Trade Servers - Literally in High Demand.

No, it encourages aggressive camping, especially for items that were nodrop before. Sure, stuff like planar armor is cheap, but...

May 2, 2022
  13. Neuro replied to the thread Cancelling 20 accounts unless we get Free Trade/Random Loot.

Bye!

Apr 27, 2022
  14. Neuro replied to the thread Yelinak Questions?.

It's the only Classic server. There's no other server starting in Classic only.

Apr 26, 2022
  15. Neuro replied to the thread i had a dream.

People get disappointed by the lack of length all the time.

Apr 24, 2022
  16. Neuro posted a new thread.

Does Vaniki need extra/bonus loot?

I have seen a large number of posts and replies stating that the Vaniki TLP needs bonus loot/faster respawns, due to the faster cadence of...

Apr 24, 2022
  17. Neuro replied to the thread Give Yelinak any mod, just make it different somehow.

Less incentive to play. To give you an extreme example, how long would people play if every time you killed something it gave you a...

Apr 24, 2022
  18. Neuro replied to the thread Vaniki Info.

More questions: In the producer's letter, it says when multiple expansions unlock, they will do so one hour after another. Can I assume...

Apr 24, 2022
  19. Neuro replied to the thread Vaniki Info.

I have one question about Vaniki: How robust is the tutorial area going to be? I assume it is going to have a pickzone, but if the...

Apr 23, 2022
  20. Neuro replied to the thread It's obvious developers aren't listening, so why do we keep asking?.

The devs listen. Often the answer is "No", however. DPG is in this to make money. Sure, they'd like to make players happy as well, but...

Apr 20, 2022
  21. Neuro replied to the thread Upcoming Unlocks.

This will do nothing to alleviate the issues. Moving the unlock one week SOONER would help, but one week later will just cause those...

Apr 19, 2022
  22. Neuro replied to the thread Innoruuk on the loose in March 15, 1999.

That was almost certainly an "End of Beta" event, considering the date was 1 day before EQ released.

Apr 17, 2022
  23. Neuro replied to the thread Vaniki question re: classes.

I was asking as a comparison. Sky is the hardest vanilla content, so I was trying to get a feel as to what classes were going to still...

Apr 17, 2022
  24. Neuro posted a new thread.

Vaniki question re: classes

Question for those who remember: Which class does the best DPS in PoSky, in Classic era? I always played a Wizard, and my spells are...

Apr 17, 2022
  25. Neuro replied to the thread GoD zone requirements.

DoDH unlocks PoP. POR unlocks GOD.

Apr 13, 2022
  26. Neuro replied to the thread TLP To Start On Before New TLPs Arrive?.

If you want something to replicate starting on Vaniki, go with Mischief or Thornblade. Those are in GoD, so it'll be similar. If yoiu...

Apr 11, 2022
  27. Neuro replied to the thread Anyone else wishing for something different?.

Free trade was fun, when it was combined with Random Loot. It definitely needs tweaks and adjustments to be properly viable. At the very...

Apr 10, 2022
  28. Neuro replied to the thread Casuals on Vaniki.

I think the -10 level will be the progression point of most guilds. For the first 4 weeks, I see Naggy/Vox and Cazic/Inny being the...

Apr 9, 2022
  29. Neuro replied to the thread Vaniki Suggestions.

More Loot isn't needed, nor Free Trade. If EQ had a "Bind on Equip" feature, I might agree, but for this first server, it adds nothing to...

Apr 9, 2022
  30. Neuro replied to the thread Questions about Vaniki.

This is why I asked. According to the list from Allakhazam, A lot of revamps should have already occurred, but others might not have....

Apr 9, 2022
  31. Neuro posted a new thread.

Questions about Vaniki

I'd very much like some information on new characters for Vaniki. I haven't played Luclin+ in TLPs, and even "back in the day" I never...

Apr 9, 2022
  32. Neuro liked Skuz's post in the thread Devs: Please Enable "Relaxed True Box" on All TLPs in Omens+ Content.

The relaxation & eventual removal of Truebox that will be taking place on Vaniki & Yelinak is a far more educated & "nuanced" approach to...

Apr 9, 2022
  33. Neuro liked Kahna's post in the thread Constructive Conversation About Vaniki Server.

I think a lot of you guys are missing the point. This server isn't about completing everything before the next unlock, hell, most stuff...

Apr 9, 2022
  34. Neuro replied to the thread Constructive Conversation About Vaniki Server.

1) Lvl 40 is fine. It gives people a chance to level up and try to do the challenging achievements. 2) Tutorial, I can't comment, I...

Apr 9, 2022
  35. Neuro replied to the thread Constructive Conversation About Vaniki Server.

My biggest constructive criticism would be to allow character creation a week or two before the launch of the server. Server starts are...

Apr 8, 2022