NameAlreadyInUse's Recent Activity

1. NameAlreadyInUse replied to the thread New EverQuest Perks.

I happily concede that EQ is not the first to sell add-on services. I thought it interesting that this has actually already been going on...

Sep 25, 2021 at 9:37 AM
  2. NameAlreadyInUse replied to the thread New EverQuest Perks.

I don't understand (I'm not familiar with FF XIV), but it looks like they only have one $14.99 monthly fee. Where do you get the other...

Sep 24, 2021 at 11:49 AM
  3. NameAlreadyInUse liked Skuz's post in the thread New EverQuest Perks.

I got you...

Sep 24, 2021 at 12:50 AM
  4. NameAlreadyInUse liked HeatherPurrs's post in the thread New EverQuest Perks.

Which makes EQ the most expensive subscription MMO available...

Sep 22, 2021 at 11:08 AM
  5. NameAlreadyInUse replied to the thread Very Ticked off.

The leveling experience is really bad and painful, and very off-putting to new & returning players. That is a common theme across many...

Sep 21, 2021 at 8:39 AM
  6. NameAlreadyInUse liked Qelil's post in the thread Make all the perks free or cancel them.

Oh, my God! Thanks a lot. Now I am going to wake screaming from the nightmares tonight. If there's one thing I can't stand it's...

Sep 21, 2021 at 8:27 AM
  7. NameAlreadyInUse replied to the thread Make all the perks free or cancel them.

That claim is (I typed "b u l l s h i t" here, but DBG is trying to make it seem like I said something else by removing the...

Sep 20, 2021 at 2:07 PM
  8. NameAlreadyInUse liked Chaffe's post in the thread Very Ticked off.

The TBM missions, especially into the temple b, really are not that bad if approached in the right manner. Every single time I've heard of...

Sep 20, 2021 at 12:59 PM
  9. NameAlreadyInUse liked Tucoh's post in the thread Very Ticked off.

You won't get this kind of info because anyone who would be able to provide that kind of info has forgotten it when they went through...

Sep 19, 2021
  10. NameAlreadyInUse replied to the thread Very Ticked off.

It was relatively fun and challenging when it was new, and very much box-able and moloable at the time. And that's pretty much the same...

Sep 19, 2021
  11. NameAlreadyInUse replied to the thread Very Ticked off.

It clearly was ;) I don't know of anybody that maintains the sort of information you are looking for (the devs have it, but there's...

Sep 19, 2021
  12. NameAlreadyInUse replied to the thread Very Ticked off.

Agreed :D

Sep 19, 2021
  13. NameAlreadyInUse replied to the thread Very Ticked off.

I seem to recall the rare mobs didn't scale at all, which would explain their difficulty. But they aren't required for completing the...

Sep 19, 2021
  14. NameAlreadyInUse replied to the thread Very Ticked off.

The new player experience is [the word "s h i t t y" is what I typed here, but it is being censored without indication, which is sort of...

Sep 19, 2021
  15. NameAlreadyInUse liked Qelil's post in the thread New EverQuest Perks.

Sorry but I just thought of one other thing related to this. It strikes me as sort of an elephant in the room that many (most even?) want...

Sep 17, 2021
  16. NameAlreadyInUse replied to the thread New EverQuest Perks.

Welcome to the first $20 per month mmo...that nobody new will ever play. They literally just raised the price 33% on the people who still...

Sep 17, 2021
  17. NameAlreadyInUse liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread New EverQuest Perks.

I think you missed my point though, which was that a free account could still get the full benefit of the perk. Even with your...

Sep 15, 2021
  18. NameAlreadyInUse replied to the thread New EverQuest Perks.

They wouldn't be free players if they bought the perks. They would just be buying part of the full monthly subscription.

Sep 15, 2021
  19. NameAlreadyInUse replied to the thread EQ is now a pay to win game !.

Now?!! Were you "winning" without spending any dollars at all before this?

Sep 15, 2021
  20. NameAlreadyInUse replied to the thread New EverQuest Perks.

Trees are shady. This conversation is boring and off topic. Nobody had to get burned. When you are done playing EQ, you're not in...

Sep 15, 2021
  21. NameAlreadyInUse replied to the thread New EverQuest Perks.

WTF is a "black market Krono"? Are people using Kronos to buy drugs, guns, and arrange hits like the mob? :D;)

Sep 14, 2021
  22. NameAlreadyInUse liked MasterMagnus's post in the thread New EverQuest Perks.

I don't know who Jake Paul is. This was just some crazy person on the board who told me that, after I had destroyed them. So I pwn...

Sep 13, 2021
  23. NameAlreadyInUse replied to the thread New EverQuest Perks.

If you were on the freeway and the person ahead of you was going 65 MPH, and you wanted to go 68.2 MPH, would you want that person in...

Sep 13, 2021
  24. NameAlreadyInUse replied to the thread New EverQuest Perks.

Hey MasterMagnus, your sig reminds me of Jake Paul or somebody similar. :D

Sep 13, 2021
  25. NameAlreadyInUse replied to the thread New EverQuest Perks.

It may be one of the cheapest things you pay for, but it is empirically one of the most expensive games on the market to play. And...

Sep 13, 2021
  26. NameAlreadyInUse replied to the thread New EverQuest Perks.

It seems to me they just raised the price of the game by $5 per month and are trying not say that they raised the price of the game by $5...

Sep 13, 2021
  27. NameAlreadyInUse liked Moege's post in the thread New EverQuest Perks.

When this go active, the website needs to change. Currently reads "One membership. One Price. All the perks"

Sep 12, 2021
  28. NameAlreadyInUse liked Skrab's post in the thread Non Multi-Box Live.

EQ is a lifestyle not a game as you point out.

Sep 7, 2021
  29. NameAlreadyInUse liked Tucoh's post in the thread Non Multi-Box Live.

Like every other multiplayer game, the upper echelon of EQ consists of high-playtime, highly social players that have found a community...

Sep 7, 2021
  30. NameAlreadyInUse replied to the thread Sk or Pally.

Even as a druid lover, I would be hard pressed to choose druid over shammy for a Warrior. But then, I wouldn't choose Warrior unless I...

Sep 7, 2021
  31. NameAlreadyInUse replied to the thread Sk or Pally.

I think this is important for everybody to take note of, and keep in mind when discussing boxing: there are two different ways to do it,...

Sep 7, 2021
  32. NameAlreadyInUse replied to the thread Non Multi-Box Live.

You just made me question why there are any restrictions on getting exp while grouping with somebody higher level. Just...why? It seems...

Sep 6, 2021
  33. NameAlreadyInUse liked Biltene's post in the thread Non Multi-Box Live.

Having spent actual time on a TLP for the first time since they've been implemented on Thornblade, I feel like it's glossing over the fact...

Sep 6, 2021
  34. NameAlreadyInUse replied to the thread Non Multi-Box Live.

I understand, and it's a good point. I think the difficulty of the newest expansions keep them generally out of reach for most...

Sep 6, 2021
  35. NameAlreadyInUse replied to the thread Non Multi-Box Live.

No, you didn't say anything about boxing or finding groups - which is what this thread is about. While I'm not sure what tack you are...

Sep 6, 2021
  36. NameAlreadyInUse liked Skrab's post in the thread Non Multi-Box Live.

Please consider going to one of the TLPs. You haven’t played in 15 years and everyone is talking to you as if you were already leveled and...

Sep 6, 2021
  37. NameAlreadyInUse replied to the thread Non Multi-Box Live.

The point of the thread, as I understood it, was about being able to find a group vs. multiboxing. Your statement seems to imply that...

Sep 6, 2021
  38. NameAlreadyInUse replied to the thread Non Multi-Box Live.

Why? Is that more fun for them? If a brand new player logged on today at lvl 110, would they magically be able to reliably find a...

Sep 6, 2021
  39. NameAlreadyInUse replied to the thread Non Multi-Box Live.

I think this is the heart of your post. I do not think your class matters at all to answering your question: ANY groups on Live are...

Sep 5, 2021
  40. NameAlreadyInUse replied to the thread Sk or Pally.

[media] I don't know how they are nowadays, but SK & Druid was my all-around fav a couple years ago.

Sep 5, 2021
  41. NameAlreadyInUse liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Overseer functionality.

Overseer isn't REQUIRED for anything, but it does make life a whole lot easier for certain things. If you make stat food/drink, it's...

Aug 28, 2021
  42. NameAlreadyInUse replied to the thread Level and stat caps..

:) You just need a computer that can handle a clip plane out to 200,000 miles or more...

Aug 27, 2021
  43. NameAlreadyInUse replied to the thread Overseer functionality.

Thank you for the explanation! So it sounds like Overseer doesn't offer any exclusive performance-enhancing/character-strengthening stuff,...

Aug 27, 2021
  44. NameAlreadyInUse replied to the thread Overseer functionality.

It looks very similar (actually, it looks like a rip off) to Star Trek Online's "Duty Officer" system or "Admiralty" system, if anybody...

Aug 27, 2021
  45. NameAlreadyInUse posted a new thread.

Overseer functionality

Could somebody explain the Overseer feature? Is it essentially a mini-game that could be cut & pasted into any fantasy theme, that doesn't...

Forum: The Newbie Zone

Aug 27, 2021
  46. NameAlreadyInUse replied to the thread Level and stat caps..

I think this would be awesome (although, so much funny irony in this idea's similarity to the much-maligned M Q community), but I don't...

Aug 27, 2021
  47. NameAlreadyInUse liked Flatchy's post in the thread Level and stat caps..

Ahhh everyone loves the commercials for The Jitterbug phone and that Life Alert bracelet!

Aug 27, 2021
  48. NameAlreadyInUse replied to the thread Level and stat caps..

Sadly, I think the answer is that EQ's handlers believe that advertising is pointless and have all but given up on attracting new...

Aug 26, 2021
  49. NameAlreadyInUse liked kizant's post in the thread Level and stat caps..

It's cool. I didn't notice.

Aug 25, 2021
  50. NameAlreadyInUse liked kizant's post in the thread Level and stat caps..

Or at least I wouldn't be able to make my own tools for playing better lol.

Aug 25, 2021
  51. NameAlreadyInUse liked Tucoh's post in the thread Level and stat caps..

Damn it, if only history could've taught me that taking random pot shots at large swathes of people would backfire on me.

Aug 25, 2021
  52. NameAlreadyInUse replied to the thread Level and stat caps..

While I also get bored of "participation awards" and the lack of any real challenge which usually accompanies them, I think there is a...

Aug 25, 2021
  53. NameAlreadyInUse liked Accipiter's post in the thread Types of EQ Groups.

That made me uncomfortably numb.

Aug 24, 2021
  54. NameAlreadyInUse liked Hayzeus's post in the thread Types of EQ Groups.

I gave you a like just for the cool reference to the Hall of Fame version of While my Guitar Gently Weeps. So many people don't realize...

Aug 24, 2021
  55. NameAlreadyInUse liked Skuz's post in the thread Level and stat caps..

There are some mental gymnastics going on here. Every TLP has thus far lost its players at a fairly predicatable rate except for...

Aug 24, 2021
  56. NameAlreadyInUse liked Svann2's post in the thread Level and stat caps..

Maybe Im missing part of the point in all the back and forth, but we actually had it easier leveling than the new player does because...

Aug 24, 2021
  57. NameAlreadyInUse replied to the thread Level and stat caps..

I think you completely misunderstood Bruce Hornsby's song. It is a cry for change, not the continued acceptance of outdated ways of...

Aug 24, 2021
  58. NameAlreadyInUse liked Dre.'s post in the thread Level and stat caps..

It's not a terrible idea but it only addresses part of the problem. Give a man a fish, and you feed him today. Teach him to fish.... you...

Aug 24, 2021
  59. NameAlreadyInUse liked Rauven's post in the thread Level and stat caps..

Here's a novel idea. Lets remove the level gap limit on gaining exp with other players. Because lets face it, trivializing content by...

Aug 23, 2021
  60. NameAlreadyInUse liked Svann2's post in the thread Level and stat caps..

TBH if they made enough zone content to keep us busy for a year I would might trade gear progression for that. Id be willing to try it....

Aug 23, 2021
  61. NameAlreadyInUse replied to the thread Level and stat caps..

But is this the way you want it? Do you prefer it this way? If you had your choice from zero to 100%, how much of your EQ time would...

Aug 23, 2021
  62. NameAlreadyInUse replied to the thread Level and stat caps..

With respect, in order for this to be relevant to the discussion, Phinigel would have had to maintain it's early-TLP levels of...

Aug 23, 2021
  63. NameAlreadyInUse liked Tucoh's post in the thread Level and stat caps..

Tucos guide to going from scratch to retired raider: 1. Pick a server with the most raiding guilds (bristlebane) 2. Find what classes they...

Aug 23, 2021
  64. NameAlreadyInUse liked Rauven's post in the thread Level and stat caps..

You're not wrong. Which is why I don't tell people to go from Live to TLP. It just slows the inevitable. But we do get a glimpse on...

Aug 23, 2021
  65. NameAlreadyInUse replied to the thread Level and stat caps..

That whole concept of "I suffered as a child, so you need to also" is really pathetic, but it sure is prevalent in the EQ community....

Aug 23, 2021
  66. NameAlreadyInUse replied to the thread Level and stat caps..

TLP servers have their own drawbacks, like: True Box. An absolute show-stopper for many of us. Doesn't stop boxing, it just makes the...

Aug 23, 2021
  67. NameAlreadyInUse replied to the thread Types of EQ Groups.

Nah - Bands and songs fall in and out of cool over the years, but professionals are professionals - it's hard to argue with success. And...

Aug 21, 2021
  68. NameAlreadyInUse replied to the thread Level and stat caps..

For me, once a boxer always a boxer. There is no way I could come back and enjoy EQ with a single account unless I was only raiding and...

Aug 21, 2021
  69. NameAlreadyInUse replied to the thread Level and stat caps..

I'm going to stop speaking for Rauven, I shouldn't have done that ;) I was just restating what I meant. Difficulty is an overloaded term...

Aug 21, 2021
  70. NameAlreadyInUse replied to the thread Level and stat caps..

I think Rauven may have been referring more to new and returning players, as opposed to current players. I don't disagree with...

Aug 21, 2021
  71. NameAlreadyInUse replied to the thread Level and stat caps..

The reason people become boxers and raiders is because the "grouping game" is so dismal. There is usually a month or so, after a brand...

Aug 21, 2021
  72. NameAlreadyInUse liked Rauven's post in the thread Level and stat caps..

This. Players are dumping this game for harder and complex content in harder and more complex games. Everyone else is giving...

Aug 21, 2021
  73. NameAlreadyInUse replied to the thread Level and stat caps..

Looks like we now need to define "progression" further ;) You aren't wrong in describing one form of progression...it's just not a fun...

Aug 21, 2021
  74. NameAlreadyInUse replied to the thread Level and stat caps..

I think this is an important observation.

Aug 21, 2021
  75. NameAlreadyInUse liked Tucoh's post in the thread Level and stat caps..

I can tell you from years of leading raids and handling raiding guild recruiting that someone coming up to you and saying "hi, i have a...

Aug 21, 2021
  76. NameAlreadyInUse replied to the thread Level and stat caps..

That's a joke, right? FTP is only good to maybe level 60 and it is a completely solo endeavor. Do some people continue to plod along...

Aug 21, 2021
  77. NameAlreadyInUse replied to the thread Level and stat caps..

Doesn't that just seem absurd, reading it in print? Who in their right mind would start a game that: They have to pay $15 a month for....

Aug 21, 2021
  78. NameAlreadyInUse replied to the thread Level and stat caps..

While there are lots of areas that EQ could improve, I disagree with your assertion that a stat-squish doesn't address something...

Aug 21, 2021
  79. NameAlreadyInUse posted a new thread.

Types of EQ Groups

Top Tier Raiders [media] A Skilled Multi-Boxer [media] A Really Bad Pick-up Group [media] When you're all pros and know it, but the...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Aug 21, 2021
  80. NameAlreadyInUse replied to the thread Level and stat caps..

The hardest thing about EQ is separating chafe from the wheat. There is far more chafe than wheat, probably on the order of 1000:1. A...

Aug 21, 2021
  81. NameAlreadyInUse liked Rauven's post in the thread Level and stat caps..

But here comes the issue. How long does all that take? There are plenty of potential good raiders that will not see the benefit of going...

Aug 21, 2021
  82. NameAlreadyInUse replied to the thread Loot Etiquette - OOG Boxer Rolling.

My own disbelief is that some of you, despite being adults and having real world experience as well as your many years of EQ experience,...

Aug 19, 2021
  83. NameAlreadyInUse replied to the thread Loot Etiquette - OOG Boxer Rolling.

If I joined a group on a TLP server, where all loot was tradeable (including Lore items), I would EXPECT: To roll on every tradeable...

Aug 19, 2021
  84. NameAlreadyInUse replied to the thread Loot Etiquette - OOG Boxer Rolling.

You said you don't think anyone is confused about the lore tag, but in the very next sentence you give an example of people being...

Aug 18, 2021
  85. NameAlreadyInUse replied to the thread Loot Etiquette - OOG Boxer Rolling.

Neither did the person in the OP's tale. Nobody can. Only somebody in a group can roll on loot. The issue at hand is that some...

Aug 18, 2021
  86. NameAlreadyInUse liked Rauven's post in the thread Loot Etiquette - OOG Boxer Rolling.

I've seen this longer than EQ. When I played MW3 (that's MechWarrior 3 for you younger folk), the common 'rules' was to not shoot...

Aug 18, 2021
  87. NameAlreadyInUse liked Patchin's post in the thread Loot Etiquette - OOG Boxer Rolling.

I feel I am a very fair, to even nice, player. I have given away a ton of low value, 200p and less loot in newplayer channel, because...

Aug 18, 2021
  88. NameAlreadyInUse liked Rauven's post in the thread Loot Etiquette - OOG Boxer Rolling.

You are 100% correct.

Aug 18, 2021
  89. NameAlreadyInUse replied to the thread Loot Etiquette - OOG Boxer Rolling.

Since day one, I have always found it interesting to watch EQ players fumble around with the equivalent of "schoolyard rules". As long as...

Aug 16, 2021
  90. NameAlreadyInUse replied to the thread Loot Etiquette - OOG Boxer Rolling.

Not understanding the mechanics of loot in EQ and being surprised when loot goes to somebody unexpected is a little like losing a contest...

Aug 16, 2021
  91. NameAlreadyInUse replied to the thread Loot Etiquette - OOG Boxer Rolling.

Communicate first or cry later. It's no different in EQ than in real life. And the crying person always thinks the other guy was evil and...

Aug 16, 2021
  92. NameAlreadyInUse replied to the thread Level and stat caps..

To be clear, we're talking about normalizing, not backtracking. I'm not a fan of losing any abilities or anything I've worked hard for. I...

Aug 12, 2021
  93. NameAlreadyInUse replied to the thread Level and stat caps..

I think the idea has a lot of merit. Improvements: New & Returning players would have a much more welcoming experience. All 27...

Aug 12, 2021
  94. NameAlreadyInUse liked Evertrek's post in the thread Level and stat caps..

we misunderstand my point. rollback to 60 as a number, not to kunark era. keep everything that EQ has become just cap and reduce the...

Aug 12, 2021
  95. NameAlreadyInUse replied to the thread Evil Race Druids? just a tought.

Racial differences and inequalities, and the idea that only certain races can master certain knowledge or skills, is antiquated and based...

Jul 4, 2021
  96. NameAlreadyInUse liked Flatchy's post in the thread What is the point of this.

Basically its my fault. I have played steadily through since 2004 and have never taken a break. Used to play 8 hours a day but am...

Jun 8, 2021
  97. NameAlreadyInUse replied to the thread What is the point of this.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/wtb-type-18-augs.254948/#post-3754393 Just finding it funny that this is still...

Jun 7, 2021
  98. NameAlreadyInUse replied to the thread Bristlebane Be Praised - Mischief is coming!.

But will the increased spawn rates make up for the diluted loot tables? We won't know that until we know more about the tables and spawn...

May 11, 2021
  99. NameAlreadyInUse liked Fanra's post in the thread Dear Robin Flodin; Community Feedback.

I think my number one request would be a Darkpaw Community Issue Tracker. Just like the old Daybreak Community Issue Tracker, where it has...

May 10, 2021
  100. NameAlreadyInUse replied to the thread Bristlebane Be Praised - Mischief is coming!.

It will definitely be different. A lot will depend on the loot tables, and we can only speculate about that. But since nobody can camp...

May 10, 2021
  101. NameAlreadyInUse replied to the thread Bristlebane Be Praised - Mischief is coming!.

Unfortunately, pitting players against each other and forcing friction over contested spawns appears to make them far more money, as it...

May 9, 2021
  102. NameAlreadyInUse replied to the thread Best SK DPS weapon in Kunark (besides epic/VP).

Isn't everything tradeable on the new server? 2h FTW, unless something has really changed. I would take a 1h if I didn't have better, but...

May 7, 2021
  103. NameAlreadyInUse liked Skuz's post in the thread A Community Update from EG7’s CEO and Founder, Robin Flodin.

Your snark is just straight-up ignorance speaking because you don't have to take the forum users word for anything, the information I...

May 3, 2021
  104. NameAlreadyInUse replied to the thread A Community Update from EG7’s CEO and Founder, Robin Flodin.

How many known Lifetime subscriptions were sold? (just so we can subtract them from the Subscriber number)

May 3, 2021
  105. NameAlreadyInUse replied to the thread A Community Update from EG7’s CEO and Founder, Robin Flodin.

EUREKA! That document has some amazingly important info for all the forum questers here: YTD bookings (as of 9/30/2020) of $11.5m 82k...

May 3, 2021
  106. NameAlreadyInUse replied to the thread Bristlebane Be Praised - Mischief is coming!.

Nah, there will be several for sure, but just when you find a camp that isn't taken, it will shut down on you because there aren't...

May 2, 2021
  107. NameAlreadyInUse replied to the thread Bristlebane Be Praised - Mischief is coming!.

Being diablo-style loot AND being tradable, I foresee an awful lot of kronos being bought from DBG. You can't camp a specific piece of...

May 1, 2021
  108. NameAlreadyInUse liked HappyHippo's post in the thread Bristlebane Be Praised - Mischief is coming!.

Well, here are my 2 cents.... 1. Free Trade is great, everyone is loving it, so do I. 2. Random loot will probably completely ***** big...

May 1, 2021
  109. NameAlreadyInUse liked PathToEternity's post in the thread Bristlebane Be Praised - Mischief is coming!.

Server is really healthy as far as I know. My guild fields 50+ RL people 3 nights a week. There are plenty of other guilds clearing...

May 1, 2021
  110. NameAlreadyInUse replied to the thread Bristlebane Be Praised - Mischief is coming!.

It seems like the choice to not do Truebox has less to do with player satisfaction and more to do with ensuring high Krono sales by...

Apr 29, 2021
  111. NameAlreadyInUse liked Skuz's post in the thread Bristlebane Be Praised - Mischief is coming!.

It's a no-truebox copy of aradune, and for the most part seems drama free

Apr 29, 2021
  112. NameAlreadyInUse replied to the thread Bristlebane Be Praised - Mischief is coming!.

Hey, how did Rizlona work out (I missed the start, and trying to catch up is just no fun)? I don't see a lot of complaints about it, what...

Apr 28, 2021
  113. NameAlreadyInUse replied to the thread Bristlebane Be Praised - Mischief is coming!.

It's interesting that they have such fine control over their $ income (limiting in-game supply creates demand for kronos) and player...

Apr 28, 2021
  114. NameAlreadyInUse replied to the thread Bristlebane Be Praised - Mischief is coming!.

No, private /picks are the solution. As my signature has suggested for years. And it goes well with their trademarked motto, too: "Free...

Apr 28, 2021
  115. NameAlreadyInUse replied to the thread Bristlebane Be Praised - Mischief is coming!.

2 or 3 is fine for me, but 1 is just plain boring for too much of the time - even if you can find groups. But it's absurd to restrict...

Apr 28, 2021
  116. NameAlreadyInUse replied to the thread Bristlebane Be Praised - Mischief is coming!.

Truebox means non-starter for me. Why EQ/DPG have decided to champion the "everybody must own 6+ computers and only utilize 1/10th of...

Apr 28, 2021
  117. NameAlreadyInUse replied to the thread Lots of Tunare Server Suspensions this morning. anyone else?.

It is wacky to watch people make excuses for DBG's mistakes. Adults would admit their mistakes and apologize for their actions and how they...

Apr 24, 2021
  118. NameAlreadyInUse liked sedain6's post in the thread Lots of Tunare Server Suspensions this morning. anyone else?.

thats hilarious, suspending people because they bought from the LOYALTY vendor.

Apr 23, 2021
  119. NameAlreadyInUse replied to the thread Lots of Tunare Server Suspensions this morning. anyone else?.

I don't think it matters on TLP any more than live...I'm not sure the vendor is even available on TLP until HoT?

Apr 23, 2021
  120. NameAlreadyInUse replied to the thread Lots of Tunare Server Suspensions this morning. anyone else?.

Infinite isn't really feasible, due to the same obvious coding limitations that restrict the price of items. So any "injections" into...

Apr 23, 2021
  121. NameAlreadyInUse replied to the thread Lots of Tunare Server Suspensions this morning. anyone else?.

I don't think that is true on any level. There are unexpected shortages and surpluses on things in real life and nothing gets destroyed....

Apr 23, 2021
  122. NameAlreadyInUse replied to the thread Lots of Tunare Server Suspensions this morning. anyone else?.

I am so grateful for this thread. I was so close to resubscribing last night, but the high outlay to even try it out again made me hesitate...

Apr 23, 2021