Mr. Froo's Recent Activity

1. Mr. Froo replied to the thread Graphics changes since patch.

Post in the bugs channel and I'll take a look when I can, though I didn't touch that section for the update.

Feb 19, 2020 at 12:11 PM
  2. Mr. Froo replied to the thread Graphics changes since patch.

I know what he's talking about though and it's on my wish list. Though Gamma does definitely exacerbate the issue.

Feb 19, 2020 at 12:10 PM
  3. Mr. Froo replied to the thread Graphics changes since patch.

There was a small texture update for the graphics engine, so it's possible there is more detail in these areas now.

Feb 18, 2020 at 10:18 AM
  4. Mr. Froo liked Smak's post in the thread make a new friend, play with broken paw kitty.

my hand is broken, I'm making a vah shir on test to play, today... if anyone else wants to form a group with me, must be kitty

Feb 14, 2020
  5. Mr. Froo replied to the thread NPC Names.

Prathun told me to post here lol. Just modified it internally and tentatively it should be visible next month.

Feb 13, 2020
  6. Mr. Froo liked JacLuc's post in the thread Fixed Internally Raid disbanding.

I was not the raid leader, so I can't give specifics. What I observed was, raid leader send out mass invites, everyone accepted. He...

Feb 12, 2020
  7. Mr. Froo liked Sigpa0s's post in the thread Confirmed Giants Have Invaded Arx Mentis.

"a vicarum vitai" in the north-eastern Study area of Arx Mentis are randomly spawning as giant-sized versions of their normal selves, with...

Feb 12, 2020
  8. Mr. Froo replied to the thread Fixed Internally Raid disbanding.

Currently investigating this issue. JacLuc can you walk me through the steps you did that lead to everyone popping out of the group. Did...

Feb 12, 2020
  9. Mr. Froo liked JacLuc's post in the thread Fixed Internally Raid disbanding.

As an update, we found that inviting everyone individually, the raid holds together. It's only when using the raid tool to send out mass...

Feb 12, 2020
  10. Mr. Froo replied to the thread Not A Bug Who guild Not working still.

/Who guild works but it looks like you have to use '' marks for the name. Examples: /who all 'GUILD' and /who all 'GUILD" 115 /who...

Feb 12, 2020
  11. Mr. Froo replied to the thread Shaman AAs.

Speaking as a player I tend to rotate. My build is more towards Moloing/group content and not super raid focused but my strategy. Also I'm...

Feb 11, 2020
  12. Mr. Froo liked Dzarn's post in the thread Test Update 02/05/2020 - New Bugs Only.

A personal thank you to everyone that has provided information regarding the lifetap bug. We've identified the cause of lifetap spells...

Feb 10, 2020
  13. Mr. Froo replied to the thread Test Update 02/05/2020 - New Bugs Only.

I've been unable to reproduce the damage spike issue. Please if you see this happen, PM me your character name, the zone it occurred in,...

Feb 6, 2020
  14. Mr. Froo replied to the thread Test Update 02/05/2020 - New Bugs Only.

Investigating this damage issue. We're internally talking about patching Test before the update but I don't have specifics on when...

Feb 6, 2020
  15. Mr. Froo replied to the thread Test Update 02/05/2020 - New Bugs Only.

My apologies, internally refers to the internal environment the development team uses. Unfortunately for it to get to Test it would...

Feb 5, 2020
  16. Mr. Froo liked Ravanta Suffer's post in the thread Test Update 02/05/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Detrimental spells displayed in the target window will now have a yellow border around their icon if you are the caster of that spell....

Feb 5, 2020
  17. Mr. Froo replied to the thread Test Update 02/05/2020 - New Bugs Only.

Update, found the issue and have fixed it internally.

Feb 5, 2020
  18. Mr. Froo replied to the thread Test Update 02/05/2020 - New Bugs Only.

Confirmed this is an issue and the team is investigating.

Feb 5, 2020
  19. Mr. Froo replied to the thread Test Update 01/12/2020 - New Bugs Only.

Today was just bringing Test to match Live. There were no patch notes.

Jan 22, 2020
  20. Mr. Froo replied to the thread Not A Bug Lesser Raid Spell Rewarded Rank II.

All good! Enjoy your weekend :D

Jan 17, 2020
  21. Mr. Froo liked Ibadan Kun'Tirel's post in the thread Not A Bug Lesser Raid Spell Rewarded Rank II.

Delete this thread, please. I apparently have not slept enough.

Jan 17, 2020
  22. Mr. Froo replied to the thread Not A Bug Lesser Raid Spell Rewarded Rank II.

You caught me as I was looking into it XD. Marking the thread as Not a Bug then.

Jan 17, 2020
  23. Mr. Froo replied to the thread Not A Bug Tradeskill ingredient Vox's Dust.

If it helps tracking it down, there are some merchants in Crescent Reach who are hoarding Vox's Dust in the alchemy area.

Jan 15, 2020
  24. Mr. Froo replied to the thread Favorite bugs over the years.

I have two favorite bugs: 1. Where the shrink/grow messed with your height. So you could cast shrink->shrink->shrink->grow and then turn...

Jan 12, 2020
  25. Mr. Froo replied to the thread Test Update 01/12/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Unlocked :D

Jan 12, 2020
  26. Mr. Froo replied to the thread Test Update 01/12/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Apologies for the delay here. We ran into some technical difficulties. Should be bringing the server back up shortly.

Jan 12, 2020
  27. Mr. Froo liked Tallie's post in the thread Little Bunny Foo Foo.

Bunny Foo Foo is all that is standing between us and an overwhelming explosion in the field mouse population!

Jan 6, 2020
  28. Mr. Froo liked CatsPaws's post in the thread Little Bunny Foo Foo.

[IMG] NPC, non-quest - there is a chopping board named after him and he lost it apparently or related to Mr. Froo Developer

Jan 6, 2020
  29. Mr. Froo replied to the thread Fixed Internally Test Instances down again.

Server is unlocking, the instances should be working now. If this happens again please spin up a new bug report thread and remember to...

Dec 29, 2019
  30. Mr. Froo replied to the thread Fixed Internally Mount Key Ring.

Was looking into this but didn't see anything out of the ordinary. Can you note which server you saw this on and pm me the name of your...

Dec 29, 2019
  31. Mr. Froo replied to the thread Fixed Internally Test Instances down again.

We're bouncing the server again to help with the issue. Thank you for noting the uptime, making a note for the team to see once we've...

Dec 29, 2019
  32. Mr. Froo replied to the thread Test Update 12/19/2019 - Discussions.

If you're running into an issue patching and the work around listed above did not resolve the solution, please let us know in this thread.

Dec 19, 2019
  33. Mr. Froo replied to the thread Fixed Internally faded snowbound armor pieces.

Errr sorry for phrasing. Which container are you using, and which items are you trying to combine in the container?

Dec 19, 2019
  34. Mr. Froo replied to the thread Fixed Internally faded snowbound armor pieces.

What's your class and level and what items are you using?

Dec 19, 2019
  35. Mr. Froo replied to the thread Not A Bug TitleGoesHere Making Jewelry.

This is actually the name of the item.

Dec 19, 2019
  36. Mr. Froo liked Prathun's post in the thread ToV Zone Names.

Perhaps we should have used slightly different zone names to help differentiate them from their original versions. Froststone is to...

Dec 18, 2019
  37. Mr. Froo liked Riou's post in the thread ToV Zone Names.

Believe Froststone is the dwarf city while crystal caverns is the zone name

Dec 18, 2019
  38. Mr. Froo replied to the thread Confirmed Frogloks and Flying Carpets.

Confirmed this issue, thank you for bringing this to our attention. No ETA on a fix, but we're tracking internally now.

Dec 10, 2019
  39. Mr. Froo liked Lenowill's post in the thread Log Horizon.

.hack//SIGN and Log Horizon are two of my favorite animes. The former really helped ignite my imagination about the possibilities of being...

Dec 2, 2019
  40. Mr. Froo replied to the thread Log Horizon.

The remastered collection is 100% on pc, just picked it up. The animations are clearly ps2 era but the game actions and combat have aged...

Dec 2, 2019
  41. Mr. Froo liked Riou's post in the thread Log Horizon.

If you got a PS4, it got a remastered collection version like 2 years ago, can get a new copy for like 20$ Think this might be on...

Dec 2, 2019
  42. Mr. Froo liked Rasper Helpdesk's post in the thread TSS guide.

It's that time again - http://www.raspersrealm.com/Everquest/TSS/ Still need to add raid strats to the Frostcrypt side (should be done by...

Nov 27, 2019
  43. Mr. Froo liked Robnie's post in the thread Log Horizon.

[IMG] #barbariansinanime This may or may not be part of the reason my first toon was a Barbarian warrior!

Nov 27, 2019
  44. Mr. Froo replied to the thread Log Horizon.

I'm disappointed in the lack of .Hack references here in relations to video games /tsk /tsk. But also Log Horizon is very much worth a...

Nov 27, 2019
  45. Mr. Froo liked Buri's post in the thread Shaman Help.

At level 32, the Shaman gets his first pet. You will want to have one up from that point on, pretty much always. Keep in mind that the SHM...

Nov 26, 2019
  46. Mr. Froo replied to the thread Shaman Help.

Also cast cannibalize every time it's off cooldown.

Nov 26, 2019
  47. Mr. Froo replied to the thread Shaman Help.

Just remember to get mage weapons on him and haste your wolfie friend like crazy. Get some attack procs in your rotation and he turns into...

Nov 26, 2019
  48. Mr. Froo replied to the thread Loyalty Coins On Beta Impacting Live.

Loyalty is tied to accounts and not tied to environments. We've updated the FAQ to reflect this as well as noted /claim data also being...

Nov 14, 2019
  49. Mr. Froo liked kizant's post in the thread ToV Weapon Graphics.

I think ice shader is cool. :(

Nov 13, 2019
  50. Mr. Froo liked Conq's post in the thread New expansion.

It It does.

Nov 8, 2019
  51. Mr. Froo liked Covic's post in the thread Due Credit for Dave :).

Hey thanks for the praise. I make everything using current software, its an all new model and animation set up. No special ice shader or...

Nov 7, 2019
  52. Mr. Froo liked Axxius's post in the thread Due Credit for Dave :).

I had to wait for a beta dev raid to find out who was responsible for this improvement to the RZ model: [IMG] Apparently, it's 'our...

Nov 7, 2019
  53. Mr. Froo liked Sancus's post in the thread Confirmed Pet Melee Lag.

All raids listed here took place yesterday, November 3rd, on the Xegony server. Dragon in the Works The first raid was Dragon in...

Nov 6, 2019
  54. Mr. Froo liked enclee's post in the thread Do any Devs actually play this game anymore?.

Inventory management can be a pain, but I’ve made it more manageable for myself. I put 3 tradeskill item only bags in my bag slots 1-3,...

Oct 31, 2019
  55. Mr. Froo replied to the thread Do any Devs actually play this game anymore?.

My first class was a shaman on Agnarr with a group of friends. We were there for a few months and after way too many hours and climbing to...

Oct 31, 2019
  56. Mr. Froo replied to the thread Do any Devs actually play this game anymore?.

Dzarn has asked me to share but I'm a semi-active player. I tend to fall off as we get closer to the expansion release as I just have...

Oct 31, 2019
  57. Mr. Froo liked Fading Illusion's post in the thread The EverQuest Show - Episode 6! Watch it now!.

Hi again everyone! The EverQuest Show - Episode 6 is out now! [media] Take a look, let me know what you think, comment, subscribe,...

Sep 20, 2019
  58. Mr. Froo liked dreamweaver's post in the thread The EverQuest Soundtrack is here!.

Hail Norrathians! Time to listen to those sweet, sweet tunes on your favorite music service! Here are a few of them below! More will be...

Sep 6, 2019