MmmmBop's Recent Activity

1. MmmmBop replied to the thread Raid Chests 0 loots.

I'm pretty sure every guild is going to say the drop rate comes out to approximately 1 tradeskill item per raid as the average....

Apr 24, 2024 at 10:37 AM
  2. MmmmBop replied to the thread Melee and Spell Spam.

I fully support a request to make others heals / spells / melee hidden with one click and for that setting to remain permanent until you...

Jan 30, 2024
  3. MmmmBop liked Shay's post in the thread Melee and Spell Spam.

I really don't care how much a pet, or a tank, or anyone for that matter hits/heals something for. Critical or otherwise. I don't care. I...

Jan 30, 2024
  4. MmmmBop liked Fanra's post in the thread Severe Frame Rate Issues During Raids After DX11 Patch.

Some of the new chat filter settings do not offer a Hide option. I can send them to a hidden window but my client now must still receive...

Jan 21, 2024
  5. MmmmBop liked Kinadorm's post in the thread Severe Frame Rate Issues During Raids After DX11 Patch.

During raids tonight I was having severe frame rate issues. It seemed like the issue was only present when swarm pets were engaged on the...

Jan 21, 2024
  6. MmmmBop replied to the thread Feast of Giving Overseer.

Having a similar problem. I did the task to get Rodcet Nife and have him now, and I also completed every other task in the series, but I...

Nov 23, 2023
  7. MmmmBop liked Shawman_Tunare's post in the thread Feast of Giving Overseer.

I was doing the Feast of Giving line of Overseer quests, and I apparently succeeded on the Recruitment of Rodecet Nife, as I have his...

Nov 23, 2023