Miss_Jackie's Recent Activity

1. Miss_Jackie liked Xyroff-cazic.'s post in the thread Claws of Veeshan raid information..

I'd like to request the initial expansion release to be at 6:38 p.m. ET. I have to take my sister to the nephrologist that day, but I...

Dec 10, 2020
  2. Miss_Jackie liked Accipiter's post in the thread Off topic HULU.

Wow. They really are desperate for someone, anyone!, to actually use Bing.

Dec 8, 2020
  3. Miss_Jackie liked Monkman's post in the thread Blessed Coldain Shawl... in VELIOUS!.

They should make the OP (if that's who the recipient of the shawl was) do the entire questline over again. GM's have enough real issues...

Nov 24, 2020
  4. Miss_Jackie liked Bobbybick's post in the thread Blessed Coldain Shawl... in VELIOUS!.

For those that wondered why GMs didn't want to help them when their epic quest ate turnins, look no further. On this topic, are the temp...

Nov 24, 2020
  5. Miss_Jackie liked yepmetoo's post in the thread Sell us AA's for plat!.

Millennials.

Nov 20, 2020
  6. Miss_Jackie liked CatsPaws's post in the thread [Feature] Allow mercs in 'raid' zones..

Uh, if a 115 can't solo Anguish then they need more than a merc. ;) I solo'd it at 105 and I am sure many others did far below that....

Nov 14, 2020
  7. Miss_Jackie liked Oath's post in the thread PATCH: For those that have the game partially updated.

I've put the patch on the google drive directly for now

Nov 13, 2020
  8. Miss_Jackie liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Fixed Internally Error downloading the game..

While at this time there is no ETA, the teams have a potential fix in place that is progressing well and is good news towards an overall...

Nov 13, 2020
  9. Miss_Jackie liked Eqnewb2021's post in the thread Fixed Internally Error downloading the game..

I play on the test server. When this happened I copied my eq folder to another second folder and created a new shortcut to the launchpad...

Nov 13, 2020
  10. Miss_Jackie liked Splose's post in the thread How to manually patch your game & bypass Patcher and the ghost CDN.

Hey guys, I was fortunate enough to have patched my game at the right time before the Launcher blackout for Live. Ironically, I patched for...

Nov 13, 2020
  11. Miss_Jackie replied to the thread PATCH: For those that have the game partially updated.

Apparently, it downloaded 7 mb's of the file and then stopped. Le sigh.

Nov 13, 2020
  12. Miss_Jackie replied to the thread PATCH: For those that have the game partially updated.

Thanks! Bunch of peoples seeding now. You da bestest.

Nov 13, 2020
  13. Miss_Jackie liked Oath's post in the thread PATCH: For those that have the game partially updated.

Got ya covered it's in my Seedbox. So theres at least one good seed at all times.

Nov 13, 2020
  14. Miss_Jackie replied to the thread PATCH: For those that have the game partially updated.

Can't download this unless there's seeds torrenting the file(s) as well, my dude. =P Also, thanks for doing this.. hoping it'll start...

Nov 13, 2020
  15. Miss_Jackie replied to the thread any suggestions till they fix eq?.

Rift?

Nov 13, 2020
  16. Miss_Jackie liked Nennius's post in the thread Bazaar Crooks.

It isn't theft if a person willingly pays. And some prices are indeed very high. I think of it as more like a convenience store....

Nov 13, 2020
  17. Miss_Jackie replied to the thread everquest download installer.

I myself tried ProtonVPN. Tried flushing a few things. Nothing works. =/

Nov 13, 2020
  18. Miss_Jackie liked Metanis's post in the thread No More Kunark or Velious remakes ever again PLEASE.

Tell us how you really feel! :)

Nov 10, 2020
  19. Miss_Jackie liked Sissruukk's post in the thread PLZ FIX CAT CHANNELS.

[IMG]

Nov 5, 2020
  20. Miss_Jackie liked Jhenna_BB's post in the thread PLZ FIX CAT CHANNELS.

This thread has become a real CATastrophe, let me tell you...

Nov 5, 2020
  21. Miss_Jackie replied to the thread PLZ FIX CAT CHANNELS.

Aren't you happy it did "devolve" into a kitty thread? I mean.. it's cats! Also.. meow.

Nov 5, 2020
  22. Miss_Jackie liked Bigstomp's post in the thread PLZ FIX CAT CHANNELS.

My cats admit when I'm wrong all the time.

Nov 5, 2020
  23. Miss_Jackie liked klanderso's post in the thread PLZ FIX CAT CHANNELS.

One more before I get back to work :) [IMG]

Nov 5, 2020
  24. Miss_Jackie liked Pip's post in the thread PLZ FIX CAT CHANNELS.

[IMG]Baldur demands more cat channels.

Nov 5, 2020
  25. Miss_Jackie liked klanderso's post in the thread PLZ FIX CAT CHANNELS.

[IMG] Does this count? (as a side note, we're actively working on getting chat functioning properly again)

Nov 5, 2020
  26. Miss_Jackie replied to the thread PLZ FIX CAT CHANNELS.

Meow. [IMG]

Nov 3, 2020
  27. Miss_Jackie liked Elyssanda's post in the thread PLZ FIX CAT CHANNELS.

[IMG] Bard Kitten [IMG]

Nov 3, 2020
  28. Miss_Jackie liked Nennius's post in the thread PLZ FIX CAT CHANNELS.

I would, but I am looking for the Purrr-fect thing to post. Edit: Found it!!! [IMG]

Nov 3, 2020
  29. Miss_Jackie liked Nadisia's post in the thread PLZ FIX CAT CHANNELS.

With your name, be careful !!! Often, cats are «making biscuits» [media] but sometimes, sadly, they also steal ... and even kill...

Nov 3, 2020
  30. Miss_Jackie replied to the thread PLZ FIX CAT CHANNELS.

The proper question here would be, "Why aren't people posting MORE cat stuff?"

Nov 3, 2020
  31. Miss_Jackie liked Astral64's post in the thread PLZ FIX CAT CHANNELS.

[IMG][IMG][IMG]

Nov 3, 2020
  32. Miss_Jackie liked Bigstomp's post in the thread PLZ FIX CAT CHANNELS.

I have cats that I think are cute but you win.

Nov 3, 2020
  33. Miss_Jackie liked GNOME_POWER's post in the thread PLZ FIX CAT CHANNELS.

We need a cat tunnel and a cat room. and cat channels! [IMG]

Nov 3, 2020
  34. Miss_Jackie liked Nadisia's post in the thread PLZ FIX CAT CHANNELS.

You ... you ... you're a monster ... :( [IMG] [IMG] :p

Nov 3, 2020
  35. Miss_Jackie liked Vanrau's post in the thread PLZ FIX CAT CHANNELS.

[IMG]

Nov 3, 2020
  36. Miss_Jackie liked Benito's post in the thread Game etiquette and end of the year weirdness..

2020 has been brutal. I wouldn't be surprised if there were another round of lockdowns between Thanksgiving and Christmas. lol.

Nov 3, 2020
  37. Miss_Jackie replied to the thread Where are my old characters?.

Bunch of servers merged since 2008. Here's a merger history (in case you wanted to find your old toons):...

Nov 3, 2020
  38. Miss_Jackie liked Hekaton's post in the thread FIX YOUR WEBSITE.

For reals. Its a ordeal to get to these forums. I have to stop load on the page and refresh until it finally goes through. seriously...

Oct 25, 2020
  39. Miss_Jackie liked Nolrog's post in the thread Aradune Dedicated GM with hands-off Policy....

Typically that's a guide not a GM. They are different.

Aug 31, 2020
  40. Miss_Jackie replied to the thread Something's Gotta Give.

Uhhh.. Druids can rez. https://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/spell.html?spell=4589 (Incarnate Anew - Level 59 spell). It's a Dru/Shm...

Aug 31, 2020
  41. Miss_Jackie liked Kiaro's post in the thread Labor Day Bonus Exp?.

They avoid telling us about it ahead of time so people don't schedule time off of work, and then fly into a rage when the servers crash.

Aug 26, 2020
  42. Miss_Jackie replied to the thread Suspended for "Cheating"...? Huh?.

This is why I like playing a wizard.. wizards have insta-evac. :p

Aug 23, 2020
  43. Miss_Jackie liked Mikana's post in the thread What I don't want from my gaming.

How else are the peons supposed to know their place? ;)

Aug 23, 2020
  44. Miss_Jackie liked Sissruukk's post in the thread What I don't want from my gaming.

I still enjoy grouping, but stopped raiding seriously a long time ago because it felt like I was coming home to another job. And being...

Aug 23, 2020
  45. Miss_Jackie liked Ranger Dave's post in the thread What I don't want from my gaming.

Why I have no interest in raids and don't even group anymore. [media]

Aug 23, 2020
  46. Miss_Jackie liked Jhenna_BB's post in the thread Wizards: I see none, what's the scoop?.

People share this kind of frustration at times - I promise you non-constructive posts like this cause entire threads to become ignored....

Aug 19, 2020
  47. Miss_Jackie replied to the thread Compass change for next expansion.

Huh, interesting.. I forgot where I got my maps. I'll have to check out Brewell. Thanks.

Aug 14, 2020
  48. Miss_Jackie liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread Next expansion.

The next expansion hasn't been announced yet, the last one was announced in October last year so we are probably 2 months out from learning...

Aug 14, 2020
  49. Miss_Jackie replied to the thread Compass change for next expansion.

Are you mixing up EQ with EQ2? Because my map doesn't have a search function.

Aug 14, 2020