Mirthe's Recent Activity

1. Mirthe posted a new thread.

Please share the original EverQuest design docs with us

Hi developers, I would love love love to read the original EverQuest design docs. I'm aware of the one there's many pictures of online...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Apr 14, 2024
  2. Mirthe liked Cuzon's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

Am I missing something? I cant seem to find where this question / answer is. It seems the devs really like the idea of the persona...

Mar 14, 2024
  3. Mirthe liked DeadRagarr's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

This one strikes me as weird. On one hand we are basically told they have a fix that can be possible, but won't do it because...

Mar 14, 2024
  4. Mirthe replied to the thread The AMA responses are here!.

I was also really disappointed by this answer. I wish I understood their rationale, but I wish even more they would reconsider. It's...

Mar 14, 2024
  5. Mirthe liked YellowBelly's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

Q: Can we increase grind XP? Ngreth: We have no plans to encourage grind. Ugh. Disappointing :(...Bring back Grind EXP!!! I honestly dont...

Mar 14, 2024
  6. Mirthe replied to the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

The tone of your post is kind of mean, but I agree with the message. I am also a long-time EQ player and am very very disappointed that my...

Mar 12, 2024
  7. Mirthe posted a new thread.

3D print statue of my bard, Mirthe

Hi all, I thought someone might appreciate this 3D print I made of my bard, Mirthe. Yes, I'm using Luclin models, because when I started...

Mar 4, 2024
  8. Mirthe replied to the thread Are there any other games like EQ?.

City of Heroes: Homecoming is very similar in that every class is incredibly unique and most players group up to take advantage of class...

Feb 13, 2024
  9. Mirthe replied to the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Will there be more EQ1 schwag and/or physical collectibles? The limited edition vinyl sold out SUPER quick, I think there's really an...

Jan 11, 2024
  10. Mirthe replied to the thread A Shining Beacon of Support: GM Spoom's Outstanding Assistance in EverQuest.

This post and even its title really seem generated by AI, such as ChatGPT. The title in particular is very much the style it uses to...

Dec 6, 2023
  11. Mirthe replied to the thread Huge xp gap after finishing ToL progression.

I completely agree. I play very casually, and would love to be able to grind for an hour after work and make some progress. It's a shame...

Dec 5, 2023
  12. Mirthe liked Micker99's post in the thread Huge xp gap after finishing ToL progression.

Well they should fix the amount of exp per mob, whether that is adding more exp to the mobs or lowering the exp needed to level.

Dec 5, 2023
  13. Mirthe posted a new thread.

Simple QoL feature request for Overseer

I'd like to suggest that the duration of each overseer quest be indicated in its name, like: "Guard the Goods (12h)" Hopefully by...

Nov 20, 2023