MiataDriver's Recent Activity

1. MiataDriver replied to the thread Fixed Spell Bar Lockup.

I just tried my gunthak swabby's eyepatch in the guild hall, and it still locked up my spells gems, zoned to Laurion's Inn, and tried...

Apr 2, 2024
  2. MiataDriver liked Morrigan's post in the thread Gunthak Swabby Eyepatch Broken in Multiple Zones.

The Item Gunthak Swabby Eyepatch is broken and causing issues in multiple zones. https://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=113452...

Apr 2, 2024
  3. MiataDriver replied to the thread Fixed Recent Hotfix and Worse Lag.

After making a number of settings changes recommended by various folks and turning off logging of anything that wasn't necessary for...

Apr 1, 2024
  4. MiataDriver replied to the thread Info Needed Universal Chat service issue.

Looks like it's really down at the moment, everyone in guild reporting it is down.

Apr 1, 2024
  5. MiataDriver replied to the thread Info Needed Universal Chat service issue.

Just logged in a minute or so ago only to find the Universal Chat Service is down, at least for me on EMarr.

Apr 1, 2024
  6. MiataDriver liked KakleTT's post in the thread Info Needed Universal Chat service issue.

Multiple people including myself are experiencing an error that states "The Universal Chat service is temporarily unavailable. You will...

Apr 1, 2024
  7. MiataDriver liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Info Needed Universal Chat service issue.

Drinal. Try to join the channel, you get "channel not found". The channel cap seems to change randomly. Usually the cap is 400,...

Apr 1, 2024
  8. MiataDriver liked blood & gufts's post in the thread Fixed Recent Hotfix and Worse Lag.

Need to make roll back from the hotpatch

Apr 1, 2024
  9. MiataDriver liked Goburs's post in the thread QA In Progress "You can not loot this item" bug on raids.

4-5 times now, we have seen someone who was dead, either waiting on a rez, or just not having zoned to their bind point to run...

Apr 1, 2024
  10. MiataDriver replied to the thread How do i completely get rid of raid lag?.

I have a 10 year old computer with a 7 year old graphics card. I never had trouble with lagging on raids until the DX11 update. I could...

Mar 31, 2024
  11. MiataDriver replied to the thread Soulbanshee's EverQuest Settings Parser.

The parser does not seem to be able to find my EQ folder. Any chance you could allow us to just enter the folder or navigate to it?

Mar 31, 2024
  12. MiataDriver replied to the thread Fixed Spell Bar Lockup.

I just clicked through all my illusion items, and the issue is specific to Jann's Veil and Gunthak Swabby's Eyepatch. All other clicky...

Mar 31, 2024
  13. MiataDriver replied to the thread Fixed Spell Bar Lockup.

Polymorph wand: Shadow Nekhon is working fine. Seems to be specific to some of the illusion items so far, but not all.

Mar 31, 2024
  14. MiataDriver replied to the thread Fixed Spell Bar Lockup.

Jann's Veil doing the same thing.

Mar 31, 2024
  15. MiataDriver replied to the thread Fixed Broken Illusion Part of Jann's Veil.

I just tested this on EMarr, and it greys out my spellbar, makes it so I cannot cast anything else until I zone. Same with the...

Mar 31, 2024
  16. MiataDriver replied to the thread Fixed Spell Bar Lockup.

This hotfix is the worst thing pushed on us players since the DX 11 patch...

Mar 31, 2024
  17. MiataDriver replied to the thread Fixed Spell Bar Lockup.

And yes, I did make sure clock is synced too.

Mar 31, 2024
  18. MiataDriver replied to the thread Fixed Spell Bar Lockup.

I found that using the Gunthak Swabby's Eyepatch locks up my spell bar everytime I use it until I zone. Non of the commands to stop...

Mar 31, 2024
  19. MiataDriver liked Marton's post in the thread Did we get changes, who left?.

45k - 55k in San Diego? lol

Mar 31, 2024
  20. MiataDriver replied to the thread EQ 31st expansion raids need to be better.

Given what the last major patches and hot "fixes" have done to the game, I don't think it is going to matter what they do with the next...

Mar 31, 2024
  21. MiataDriver replied to the thread Fixed Recent Hotfix and Worse Lag.

I had zero issues playing outside of raids, but I simply cannot raid now.

Mar 31, 2024
  22. MiataDriver replied to the thread Fixed Recent Hotfix and Worse Lag.

Game is completely unplayable for me in a raid after this hot break of the game. My log file was empty at the start, I tried turning off...

Mar 31, 2024
  23. MiataDriver liked Allayna's post in the thread Fixed Recent Hotfix and Worse Lag.

*** Miscellaneous *** - Optimized NPC respawn processing and reduced its contribution to per-frame spikes by at least 50%. Several...

Mar 31, 2024
  24. MiataDriver replied to the thread Fixed Spell Bar Lockup.

I should add, it only happened to me in a raid, I was able to play for a couple hours with no issue soloing earlier today.

Mar 31, 2024
  25. MiataDriver replied to the thread Fixed Spell Bar Lockup.

No, no multibind here. I use the old UI, I just patched the game, but did bypass the patcher after that, I use a custom spellbar.

Mar 31, 2024
  26. MiataDriver liked Scila's post in the thread Fixed Spell Bar Lockup.

/flush dns /reboot ... yep those won't work either ... all due respect it's not always on the user end after an implementation

Mar 31, 2024
  27. MiataDriver replied to the thread Fixed Spell Bar Lockup.

The game is completely unplayable now in a raid. I can't cast anything, I can't move, I can't see anything actually happening in raid. I...

Mar 31, 2024
  28. MiataDriver liked Ruhpez's post in the thread Fixed Spell Bar Lockup.

Anyone else having the spell bar lock up after a few minutes since the 3/29 hotfix? It works fine for a few minutes and then I have to...

Mar 31, 2024
  29. MiataDriver replied to the thread Request: Out of Cycle Live Patch to Fix DX11.

Yes, so they can receive bug reports that they will promptly ignore and just push it live anyway...

Jan 28, 2024
  30. MiataDriver replied to the thread Request: Out of Cycle Live Patch to Fix DX11.

I would like to see them just revert back to the old DX9 which worked. This DX11 change is far from ready for primetime.

Jan 28, 2024
  31. MiataDriver liked Koshka's post in the thread Insane Lag - Sathirs Tomb Raid.

Soon as the first event starts, the lag becomes absolutely insane. Pauses measured in seconds, and this is with only a few toons in the...

Jan 28, 2024
  32. MiataDriver replied to the thread Insane Lag - Sathirs Tomb Raid.

I really wish they would revert this DirectX11 change back, it has been nothing but problems for so many people.

Jan 28, 2024
  33. MiataDriver replied to the thread Lag in all of everquest.

The DirectX11 update hosed a lot of people. We have a few that can no longer raid after this change.

Jan 28, 2024
  34. MiataDriver liked crunch's post in the thread Lag in all of everquest.

woke up today to play and it took 30 seconds just to cast invis ..... also running it lags out no its not my internet i have 990 dload and...

Jan 28, 2024
  35. MiataDriver replied to the thread In Progress Mobs become unhittable in multiple locations in LS.

It's not just LS zones, been having the same problem ever since this amazing DX11 update in shar vahl as well.

Jan 28, 2024
  36. MiataDriver replied to the thread Fixed DirectX 11 : the stuttering makes the game unplayable.

I really do wish they would actually listen to reports from beta and from test before pushing an update like this out to live. I know, it...

Jan 21, 2024
  37. MiataDriver replied to the thread Severe Frame Rate Issues During Raids After DX11 Patch.

Yep, it is absolutely horrendous on some raids, and very definitely a new thing since this disaster of a DX11 update.

Jan 21, 2024
  38. MiataDriver liked Kinadorm's post in the thread Severe Frame Rate Issues During Raids After DX11 Patch.

During raids tonight I was having severe frame rate issues. It seemed like the issue was only present when swarm pets were engaged on the...

Jan 21, 2024
  39. MiataDriver replied to the thread Fixed DirectX 11 : the stuttering makes the game unplayable.

Digging around the [Unmentioned 3rd Party Software] forums, and it was suggested to try removing the EQ framerate limit within EQ, and set the framerate limit in...

Jan 17, 2024
  40. MiataDriver replied to the thread Fixed DirectX 11 : the stuttering makes the game unplayable.

I am using ISB, and yes, loading the game without ISB fixed most of the issues, but, playing without ISB sucks even when not boxing as I...

Jan 17, 2024
  41. MiataDriver replied to the thread Video card check for dx 11 Fatal Error.

It does not by any means require a particularly new card, I have a GTX 1070, it fully supports up through DX12_1.

Jan 17, 2024
  42. MiataDriver replied to the thread Unplayable on Steam + Linux.

If it's any consolation, it sucks running native windows too.

Jan 17, 2024
  43. MiataDriver replied to the thread Fixed DirectX 11 : the stuttering makes the game unplayable.

Yep, logged in to find my screen flicking horribly every time I zone, or log into the world from character select. I find that my FPS is...

Jan 17, 2024
  44. MiataDriver liked Feochadan the Savior's post in the thread Fixed DirectX 11 : the stuttering makes the game unplayable.

My PC : i9-13900kf / 32Gb memory / nVidia 4090 / Windows 11 I play every current game at Ultra setting. It was perfectly smoot with 3 (and...

Jan 17, 2024
  45. MiataDriver liked douxreve's post in the thread Fixed Collectible in Timorous Falls under ground.

Using my Spirit of the lost clicky, i was doing ground collectible. 1 time on 2 clickies, my item made me go to -1396, -1265, -82 lication....

Dec 17, 2023
  46. MiataDriver liked Medimus's post in the thread Shiny under the world in Timorous Falls.

Category: Other [Can Repro] Date/Time: Fri Dec 15 23:22:03 2023 Character: Level 112 Rogue (Main) Zone: Timorous Falls Location:...

Dec 17, 2023
  47. MiataDriver posted a new thread.

Timorous Falls Collection items under the world

I use the Spirit of the Lost clicky to point out where collection items are, and I consistently get one located at -1396,-1266 in Timorous...

Forum: Bug Reports

Dec 17, 2023