Mediik's Recent Activity

1. Mediik replied to the thread Game not built for playing just One Account anymore.

I grouped with a box crew tonight. I typically group with someone running boxes as it's easier than trying find 5 other people to get...

Jan 1, 2021
  2. Mediik liked Yimin's post in the thread Cleric can't DPS the sad priests.

All clerics should be Gnomes ! YiMin

Nov 27, 2020
  3. Mediik replied to the thread Cleric can't DPS the sad priests.

I agree that cleric is boring. I used to be able to do much more expansions ago. In group game, I have more fun boxing my cleric and...

Nov 15, 2020
  4. Mediik liked Metanis's post in the thread Cleric can't DPS the sad priests.

Not long ago I started a brand new level 1 cleric on Luclin as part of a group of FTP twinks. By twinking I mean I gave them enough plat to...

Nov 15, 2020
  5. Mediik liked KrakenReality's post in the thread Cleric can't DPS the sad priests.

Cleric is boring. It's why a ton of raid clerics immediately bailed to other classes as soon as the cleric merc was introduced....

Nov 14, 2020
  6. Mediik liked Evertrek's post in the thread Cleric can't DPS the sad priests.

sadly clerics are almost worthless except for endgame. they are not fun to play and can be worthless in groups due to lack of DPS. mercs...

Nov 14, 2020
  7. Mediik replied to the thread Make the rare spawn boost permanent.

I just don't hunt named unless there's a double spawn weekend. The only real purpose they serve these days is to dole out the tier1 gear...

Sep 29, 2020
  8. Mediik replied to the thread EQ has lost another friend.

Condelences.. I feel bad when one of our EQ friends passes. Such a journey.

Sep 11, 2020
  9. Mediik replied to the thread Fall Fun is coming!.

WTB double chase loot xp.. thanks

Sep 4, 2020
  10. Mediik replied to the thread Labor Day Weekend Bonus!.

WTB double chase loot xp.. just sayin

Sep 4, 2020
  11. Mediik replied to the thread EQ Next!.

Looks like they still have a long way to go. IMHO the NEXT Everquest or whatever should be an MMO platform\toolset. Turn that loose to...

Sep 1, 2020
  12. Mediik replied to the thread Ice Encrusted (chase) items ranked by value?.

I've never one drop.

Aug 31, 2020