Mediik's Recent Activity

1. Mediik liked Nylrem's post in the thread Shaman DPS potential.

Maybe I should have worded my statement a bit differently, or added some clarification. I'll try and be a bit less sarcastic than you,...

Jul 5, 2020 at 10:28 PM
  2. Mediik replied to the thread Suggestion/Feedback for the guild banner.

Only if an officer could toggle the functionality and replant :) Many times banner is used a rally point during raid, we'd want to avoid...

Jul 5, 2020 at 10:14 PM
  3. Mediik replied to the thread AA Experience Disparity.

There used to be a bonus for AA that was applied to you character if you were below a certain threshhold of AA's. It was a catch-up...

Jul 5, 2020 at 10:08 PM
  4. Mediik liked Xerzist's post in the thread [Suggestion] Prevent Mobs From Summoning At Point Blank Range.

The suggestion title is simple, and frankly very much needed. Players who utilize pets as their primary source of tanking and DPS need not...

Jul 3, 2020 at 12:35 PM
  5. Mediik replied to the thread Summer Spectacular Begins Tomorrow!.

Does this XP bonus apply to evolving items?

Jul 1, 2020 at 8:01 PM
  6. Mediik replied to the thread ToFS Raid 1 Difficulty / Mechanics concerns.

We beat it on Tuesday. It sucked. Anytime you introduce the RNG anything in this game, your not testing skill your just making people...

Apr 29, 2020
  7. Mediik liked Axxius's post in the thread ToFS Raid 1 Difficulty / Mechanics concerns.

Before the patch: Every restless mob damaged the boss hp. Drolvargs counted the same as specters (bug) and did 4% instead of 2%. After...

Apr 29, 2020
  8. Mediik liked Axxius's post in the thread ToFS Raid 1 Difficulty / Mechanics concerns.

Our experience last night: after reading the other comments, we expected the specters to be very rare, and hordes of room spawns. It was...

Apr 29, 2020
  9. Mediik replied to the thread Why are there so many servers and what are the requirements to host a server?.

640K ought to be enough for anyone..

Apr 29, 2020
  10. Mediik replied to the thread Update on Server Merges + FAQ.

Will there be any additional server merges this year or is this it? I realize there is a lot of work involved, so I'm hopeful it's just...

Apr 29, 2020
  11. Mediik liked kizant's post in the thread After today....

I'm going to have to veto this idea.

Apr 20, 2020
  12. Mediik liked Astral64's post in the thread After today....

[IMG]

Apr 20, 2020
  13. Mediik replied to the thread Why did you add Overseer if all you've done is make it useless?.

I see minimal if any value in Overseer unfortunately. They are going to need to add a whole bunch of neat goodies for me to bother. If I'm...

Apr 20, 2020
  14. Mediik liked Darchon_Xegony's post in the thread Why did you add Overseer if all you've done is make it useless?.

This doesn't work as described. I claimed a Cobalt Burrower from one of the Bixie Warfront collects. In the claim window I inspected...

Apr 20, 2020
  15. Mediik liked Ryino's post in the thread Why did you add Overseer if all you've done is make it useless?.

Yeah this change is pretty weak without warning. People paying RL cash for a system only to be stuck holding the bag when you decide to...

Apr 20, 2020
  16. Mediik liked Catashe's post in the thread Why did you add Overseer if all you've done is make it useless?.

Only annoying thing about that is I like to use them for my other accounts to catch up my boxes.. now ill just have a bunch of...

Apr 20, 2020
  17. Mediik liked Yirrara's post in the thread Why did you add Overseer if all you've done is make it useless?.

And especially, why did you sneak that change in without warning. I have hundreds of collection items on boxes that I spent quite a bit of...

Apr 20, 2020
  18. Mediik liked cadres's post in the thread Why did you add Overseer if all you've done is make it useless?.

They don't stack with each other (attunable and unattunable) - just had time to quickly check that before the servers went down. WTS...

Apr 20, 2020
  19. Mediik liked Greymantle's post in the thread Why did you add Overseer if all you've done is make it useless?.

Changing the collectables to no-trade is VERY disapointing. Heiloom does nothing for me, as the alt characters on my account are rarely...

Apr 20, 2020
  20. Mediik replied to the thread The Path to 115.

. This... I don't really mind this new quest for exp system. I got to 115 much faster than I would otherwise grinding traditionally...

Apr 11, 2020
  21. Mediik liked Gnomereaper's post in the thread The Path to 115.

The quest system in Torment of Velious is good. The long term questing has solid rewards. Completing the expansion has a good tradeskill...

Apr 10, 2020
  22. Mediik liked Plumbus's post in the thread i been away for a bit what are these acronyms?.

Don't go chasing waterfalls.

Apr 6, 2020
  23. Mediik replied to the thread Inactive Guild Leader.

My guild rolled with an MIA leader for like 3-5 years.. then last time guilds were screwed up and most of the members got disbanded, we...

Apr 6, 2020
  24. Mediik liked Metanis's post in the thread Dru Cleric.

As a 20 year cleric I would point you toward the druid class if you are just going to play casually.

Apr 6, 2020
  25. Mediik liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Community Letter: A Note from Jennifer Chan.

Greetings Norrath, and well met. Before we take steps into the Plane of Knowledge for my first community letter, I have to say it is with...

Mar 19, 2020
  26. Mediik liked Qbert's post in the thread Overseer.

Yes.

Mar 19, 2020
  27. Mediik replied to the thread Overseer.

It seems like the chase gear has had far more impact on this game than the “Luck” system. That just seems worthless to me. Everyone is...

Mar 9, 2020
  28. Mediik liked Xenich's post in the thread Producer's Letter: Anniversary and Overseer!.

They should just put most of those old raid and keyed mobs on 30 min spawns.

Mar 9, 2020
  29. Mediik liked LDEffectsMe's post in the thread Producer's Letter: Anniversary and Overseer!.

Can part of this PLEASE include fixing account to account transfers again?

Mar 9, 2020
  30. Mediik liked svann's post in the thread Ok Darkpaw, explaing your logic on this one.

The one on the right has better cleavage.

Mar 6, 2020
  31. Mediik replied to the thread Can clerics please regain the title of top healers?.

Auto attack for clerics is auto attack.. Comparing how clerics do their most efficient healing to melee auto attack is insulting. If...

Feb 19, 2020
  32. Mediik replied to the thread Still Possible to Molo in 2020?.

I don’t think the time commitment to raiding is as extreme these days. Moloing a named isn’t going to be any longer than a raid imho....

Feb 19, 2020
  33. Mediik replied to the thread Still Possible to Molo in 2020?.

Well if your from FV, I guess it depends on how much money you are willing to spend?.. What happens in FV stays in FV..

Feb 19, 2020
  34. Mediik liked Nennius's post in the thread Ughhhh.. Scammer?.

I was unaware EQ had customers in Nigeria.

Feb 19, 2020
  35. Mediik liked Cicelee's post in the thread Still Possible to Molo in 2020?.

Well this should be a fun thread to follow...

Feb 19, 2020
  36. Mediik replied to the thread Still Possible to Molo in 2020?.

So I understand. Your thinking of coming back to TOV with already geared TOV group toon. To molo tov named... Yes. First activate...

Feb 19, 2020
  37. Mediik replied to the thread Can clerics please regain the title of top healers?.

i’m quite happy to see alliance heals go away. Give that healing power directly to healers. I’m never a fan of the indirect healing...

Jan 27, 2020
  38. Mediik replied to the thread TOV XP.

I noticed something else while I was XP-in in GD. My evolving gear was getting much better XP than me.. LOL

Jan 13, 2020
  39. Mediik liked Cadira's post in the thread TOV XP.

[IMG]

Jan 13, 2020
  40. Mediik liked Jaxxer's post in the thread TOV XP.

I think the only suggestion regarding exp in this post has been to shorten the number of required kills for a level from about 2,000...

Jan 13, 2020
  41. Mediik liked JeffHanson's post in the thread TOV XP.

Yep. People that have the connections to do the group missions can get to level 115 very quickly. For everybody else, there is no...

Jan 12, 2020
  42. Mediik replied to the thread TOV XP.

I wish currency was scaled like xp. I’d love to do a couple missions and get all on my currency. I haven’t looked into it but hopefully...

Jan 12, 2020
  43. Mediik replied to the thread TOV XP.

I’m not sure this has anything to do with what I posted. At any rate I am a raid geared cleric. I got attacked, before I could even...

Jan 12, 2020
  44. Mediik replied to the thread TOV XP.

I was in a group at 111 in GD. We were camping a named and killing trash. I was getting 0.05 percent per kill. Wow.. After about 45 mins...

Jan 12, 2020