Makta's Recent Activity

1. Makta liked Leorium's post in the thread Level 50 Heroic Characters are almost here!.

Can you elaborate on the gear & weapons these characters will receive?

May 8, 2024 at 6:11 PM
  2. Makta liked Ferledon's post in the thread Level 50 Heroic Characters are almost here!.

These will be great. Shortly after Pop/Ldon is when most TLP's start to fall off, so this will be a decent catch up for people who are left...

May 8, 2024 at 2:35 PM
  3. Makta liked CdeezNotes's post in the thread Level 50 Heroic Characters are almost here!.

I mean...they are perfect for skipping the early eras of TLPs, which are infamously toxic and overly crowded. I made a decision long...

May 8, 2024 at 2:33 PM
  4. Makta liked Flexin's post in the thread Level 50 Heroic Characters are almost here!.

I considered a couple of these possible reasons why we could expect these were implemented. It's a great catch up mechanic for those who...

May 7, 2024 at 5:25 AM
  5. Makta liked Evertrek's post in the thread 4 months after release, what's your highest persona?.

0. this feature should be removed and any personas spunoff into alts. no clue who came up with this brain-fart feature at this point, it's...

Apr 1, 2024
  6. Makta liked Flatchy's post in the thread Yet another I'm quiting post....

The new grind is Overseer. As unfun as it is, it will still DING your toons. I have alts that have never set foot outside the gh who are...

Feb 21, 2024
  7. Makta liked Conq's post in the thread Yet another I'm quiting post....

But can I has yer stuff?

Feb 21, 2024
  8. Makta liked Nennius's post in the thread So ... No One Caught In Beta ....

Complete agreement. For me EQ is an escape and a very nice diversion from many dreary parts of real life.

Dec 12, 2023
  9. Makta liked Angahran's post in the thread So ... No One Caught In Beta ....

Many of us play this game as an escape from the insanity which is apparently now the norm, where even the slightest thing that someone...

Dec 12, 2023
  10. Makta liked Brontus's post in the thread So ... No One Caught In Beta ....

Real world racial politics have no place in the lore of EverQuest. As someone mentioned previously, we play fantasy MMOs to escape the...

Dec 12, 2023
  11. Makta liked Tuco's post in the thread So ... No One Caught In Beta ....

I'm guessing you know very little about the Erudite race. Educate yourself. https://everquest.fandom.com/wiki/Erudite These...

Dec 12, 2023
  12. Makta liked Yinla's post in the thread So ... No One Caught In Beta ....

Purchased my wizzy spells yesterday, cant say I noticed where they were, if they were male of female or what race they were.

Dec 12, 2023