Makta's Recent Activity

1. Makta replied to the thread Re: Overseer Active Quest Wipe and Compensation.

I had a quest drop after resetting and zoning. Fix didn't work...that is all

Feb 17, 2021
  2. Makta liked Metanis's post in the thread Re: Overseer Active Quest Wipe and Compensation.

I want the Fippy agent.

Feb 17, 2021
  3. Makta liked Wyre Wintermute's post in the thread Re: Overseer Active Quest Wipe and Compensation.

I know it's a bit of a foreign concept on these forums.. but it's called constructive criticism. I didn't just come and "complain" nor...

Feb 17, 2021
  4. Makta liked Febb's post in the thread Re: Overseer Active Quest Wipe and Compensation.

A free Overseer pack? What do you think I am, a charity case? I THREW IT ON THA GROUND! [IMG]

Feb 17, 2021
  5. Makta liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread Re: Overseer Active Quest Wipe and Compensation.

I agree with OP. This is absurd! I will quit my 47 accounts and destroy my krono if you don't compensate me for this egregiousness!

Feb 17, 2021
  6. Makta liked Wyre Wintermute's post in the thread Re: Overseer Active Quest Wipe and Compensation.

I am not misunderstanding anything. I'm saying the compensation, after Overseer being active so long, is basically... worthless. They...

Feb 17, 2021
  7. Makta liked Wyre Wintermute's post in the thread Re: Overseer Active Quest Wipe and Compensation.

So we're getting " an Overseer Agent Pack" ? A whole 3 common agents? I'm pretty sure anyone on live who's actively used Overseer...

Feb 17, 2021