Liljit's Recent Activity

1. Liljit replied to the thread Save Time and Players: No More Rank Buffs.

RK 1 or 2 would always be blocked by a RK 3 as it’s been for literally years of EQ gameplay...whether there’s 1 hp or the full rune...

Aug 22, 2019
  2. Liljit replied to the thread Save Time and Players: No More Rank Buffs.

If you could explain how Raid buffers are having a worse time buffing? Raid buffers will always overwrite merc buffs. You keep going...

Aug 21, 2019
  3. Liljit liked Seldom's post in the thread SK's still need love.

Of the only 10 raid guilds to defeat all TBL, there is a tie on active Paladins/Shadowknights: 35 each. With the next 10 guilds that are...

Aug 21, 2019
  4. Liljit replied to the thread Save Time and Players: No More Rank Buffs.

If a rank 2 buff from a merc, one that’s has been available for 21 months is causing you this much grief...idk get the rank 2 buff or...

Aug 21, 2019
  5. Liljit replied to the thread Save Time and Players: No More Rank Buffs.

If your argument rests solely on Cleric merc buffs then you play a cleric like . Cleric mercs lack: Shining DI Both Auras Don’t cast...

Aug 21, 2019
  6. Liljit replied to the thread Save Time and Players: No More Rank Buffs.

And yet here we are almost 2 years deep on the same spells. Sounds like a guild issue.

Aug 21, 2019
  7. Liljit liked sojero's post in the thread Hate mod stacking.

Yes i did miss equal, busy doing 2 things at once i guess. The first person keeps because you have to out agro by 1 more agro to take...

Aug 21, 2019
  8. Liljit replied to the thread Hate mod stacking.

I’m sorry, you must have missed the word “equal” in my post. What, in your experience happens when a hate override of EQUAL value is...

Aug 21, 2019
  9. Liljit replied to the thread Hate mod stacking.

I was under the impression if 2 toons used hate override of equal value, the toon who aggro’d first would take/hold the mob.

Aug 21, 2019
  10. Liljit liked Sancus's post in the thread Test Update 08/13/2019 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

No, we don't, because we don't play on potatoes. The lag we experience has nothing to do with client side lag, which /AFK can help...

Aug 21, 2019
  11. Liljit liked Ninelder's post in the thread Test Update 08/13/2019 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

"I would hardly call asking your raiders to type /afk on at the start of each event; suffering" I am pretty sure they do exactly...

Aug 21, 2019
  12. Liljit replied to the thread Save Time and Players: No More Rank Buffs.

This issue sounds two-part. Your guild handles spells poorly. DBG should have put RK. IIIs on vendors long ago, since we're two...

Aug 21, 2019
  13. Liljit replied to the thread Hate mod stacking.

Are you considering initial aggro in your calculations?

Aug 21, 2019
  14. Liljit replied to the thread Sk idea.

For an SK thread, there is an awful lot of paladin discussion. :) We have our own thread, let's discuss paladin stuff there.

Aug 21, 2019
  15. Liljit liked p8aa's post in the thread Save Time and Players: No More Rank Buffs.

Mearatas raid disagrees with you.

Aug 21, 2019
  16. Liljit liked Tanise's post in the thread Save Time and Players: No More Rank Buffs.

What they need to do is do away with buff timers. All buffs should be perm until used up (runes, etc) or until death. We've outgrown the...

Aug 21, 2019
  17. Liljit replied to the thread Paladin Wishes.

I keep dissident loaded, but seeing it reach, what 88k on lucky crit for the group as a max compared to dichotomic fang doing 144k self...

Aug 20, 2019
  18. Liljit replied to the thread Sk idea.

#spies!

Aug 20, 2019
  19. Liljit replied to the thread Sk idea.

Aye. Some in game where it matters....others on a forum, Sojero.

Aug 20, 2019
  20. Liljit replied to the thread Sk idea.

Such as? I’m always interested in learning something new.

Aug 19, 2019
  21. Liljit replied to the thread Wishes for the next expansion?.

GMM group geared surpassed RoS raid gear in everything but focus. Some like it, some hate it because it made raiding RoS, of somewhat...

Aug 19, 2019
  22. Liljit replied to the thread Sk idea.

The aura idea would affect the group, not just the SK, the way I envisioned it in my head. For combo aggro over time, I wasn’t implying...

Aug 19, 2019
  23. Liljit liked Tolzol's post in the thread Sk idea.

Clearly that’s the case based on most of this thread lol.

Aug 19, 2019
  24. Liljit liked Drogba's post in the thread Sk idea.

aye. lots of 4-5 minute fights where sk's get to look good after hitting HT.

Aug 19, 2019
  25. Liljit liked Tolzol's post in the thread Sk idea.

I mean I’d find it very hard to believe MS has very many 1000s long fights

Aug 19, 2019
  26. Liljit liked Drogba's post in the thread Sk idea.

fight length really plays a part in that for wizards. You get enough druid/magician etc on 1000s fight and with the right set of...

Aug 19, 2019
  27. Liljit liked Lisard's post in the thread Paladin Wishes.

Paladins should be able to wield a 2hs and a shield at the same time. paladin lore has always been mega swords while wielding shields both...

Aug 19, 2019
  28. Liljit replied to the thread Sk idea.

Wait....did you just make an erectile dysfunction joke about paladins? That's forumquest gold.

Aug 19, 2019
  29. Liljit replied to the thread Sk idea.

Tylix's Skin has a long timer relative to it's counters. Perhaps shorten the duration slightly and remove the counters. Paladin's get...

Aug 19, 2019
  30. Liljit replied to the thread Sk idea.

Our rustbottom was 275s and had an SK in the top 5. The first paladin was 26th. I think we both know that the class is broken....

Aug 19, 2019
  31. Liljit replied to the thread Sk idea.

So salty. I haven't been a druid main in almost 3 years. I attempt to get the druid community involved in improving their priest...

Aug 19, 2019
  32. Liljit replied to the thread Sk idea.

/GU Dark Waters Sing in 539s, 875.3m @1623967 | #7 Paladin 53784k@99785 (99785 in 539s) [6.14%] {G} Mob doesn't move. I promised my...

Aug 19, 2019
  33. Liljit replied to the thread Sk idea.

And I agree, it should not be close to warrior or sk. This was the DPS just now on a raid paladin against current content with a 2H...

Aug 19, 2019
  34. Liljit replied to the thread Sk idea.

To be a second best to cleric? We're not a priest.

Aug 19, 2019
  35. Liljit replied to the thread Sk idea.

This could be said about clerics if you put a shaman/paladin in each tank group.

Aug 19, 2019
  36. Liljit liked Lianeb's post in the thread Sk idea.

You could add Warrior to that list. For at least the last 3 Expacs. If I didn't play one I would advocate for a raid force without them.

Aug 19, 2019
  37. Liljit replied to the thread Sk idea.

Look, it's not personal. You act like it's a crusade against a person or a nerf X class. It's about balance in the game, currently...

Aug 19, 2019
  38. Liljit liked Tolzol's post in the thread Sk idea.

I meeeeeeaaaaannnnnn. I hope this post wasn’t serious?

Aug 19, 2019
  39. Liljit liked Sithsonn's post in the thread Sk idea.

This is too much for my tiny brain to handle, thanks Allayna again, its always fun to hear you complain about the Sk class! Makes me enjoy...

Aug 19, 2019
  40. Liljit replied to the thread Sk idea.

1. Pallies don't stack as much because our disc time is not near 100% like SKs. So we are required to spread it around. 2. SKs are...

Aug 19, 2019
  41. Liljit replied to the thread Sk idea.

/sigh I never said we cannot aggro or tank. I said we are inferior to the SK. Yes, I can absolutely hold aggro vs the...

Aug 19, 2019
  42. Liljit replied to the thread <Machin Shin> Xegony.

We enjoy flexibility here in Machin Shin, come join the fun, gear a main, meet fantastic people and in time, gear a second toon! We are...

Aug 19, 2019
  43. Liljit replied to the thread Request ROS Raid Visibles Not Require EOK Raid Visibles.

It was, we suffered through it, why would it get changed now, 2 years later when better gearing options are available?

Aug 19, 2019
  44. Liljit replied to the thread Sk idea.

You often deflect that paladin's have an ability like refute we'll use as an example, so we're on equal footing. You ignore the fact...

Aug 19, 2019
  45. Liljit liked Koryu's post in the thread Wishes for the next expansion?.

I want to see an endurance recovery tool that isn't painful to use. The update from Breather to Hiatus doubled the cooldown and added...

Aug 19, 2019
  46. Liljit replied to the thread Paladin Wishes.

We generally split up the tank groups so that it has war/pal/sk and then all 3 abilities can be taken advantage of.

Aug 19, 2019
  47. Liljit replied to the thread Sk idea.

I'm not being disrespectful, just saving space on the thread for quoting purposes here. Tylix's Skin is absolutely hands down...

Aug 19, 2019
  48. Liljit liked Lianeb's post in the thread Sk idea.

As you keep downplaying SKs abilities Sorry I LoLed

Aug 19, 2019
  49. Liljit liked Smokezz's post in the thread Test Update 08/13/2019 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

We don't "hate" TLP players. We hate the utter nonsense TLP players make up about live servers. Things like the live servers are full...

Aug 18, 2019
  50. Liljit replied to the thread Test Update 08/13/2019 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Like a recent don't wake the sleeper argument... Or the 19 different posts clamoring for a fix to #charmgate because TLP players, not...

Aug 18, 2019
  51. Liljit liked Sithsonn's post in the thread Parse / Augment Question for SK.

Its really your preference but if you are really going to be doing dps your 1her is in your bags, and the 2her is out

Aug 18, 2019
  52. Liljit replied to the thread Paladin Wishes.

Valiant is amazing now that it is fixed. My only gripe is that it is 1 spell vs the many options afforded to sks. SK revulsion line...

Aug 18, 2019
  53. Liljit liked sojero's post in the thread Paladin Wishes.

I compare them because they were given to us at the same time and serve the same purpose, heal + agro. While most places insidious...

Aug 18, 2019
  54. Liljit liked Wulfhere's post in the thread Paladin Wishes.

I agree and since witness check bugs were fixed this past year (thanks), Valiant is performing on par with Insidious finally after 5...

Aug 18, 2019
  55. Liljit liked Lianeb's post in the thread Sk idea.

I was going to post a warrior self healing parse. I couldn't decide on raid or self buff for comparison so i didn't post.

Aug 18, 2019
  56. Liljit replied to the thread Sk idea.

Why not? Because they are out of balance from each other? Because they are both overhate, meant at building aggro? Or because one is...

Aug 18, 2019
  57. Liljit replied to the thread Test Update 08/13/2019 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

...says AcemoneyFV!

Aug 18, 2019
  58. Liljit replied to the thread Sk idea.

I know that, you know that. And we both know we aren't even talking about tap spam. If we compared paladin self healing to sk self...

Aug 18, 2019
  59. Liljit replied to the thread Sk idea.

/GU Combat Dummy Dena in 316s, 23004k @72798 | #1 Azazal 21124k@66848 (69259 in 305s) [91.83%] Next. Touch of the Curse did quite a...

Aug 18, 2019
  60. Liljit replied to the thread Shaman 2019 Expansion Ideas.

These weren't an issue until they changed what version of the spell the AAs fired. Both for druids and shaman.

Aug 18, 2019
  61. Liljit replied to the thread Request ROS Raid Visibles Not Require EOK Raid Visibles.

A TBL level guild supports guildies by giving them a full set of TBL gear. ;) TBL level guilds have most likely....done EoK for...

Aug 18, 2019
  62. Liljit replied to the thread Sk idea.

meh....I linked an auto attack parse of 2 mil self healing, guarantee when I do it on my raid geared paladin, it won't be anywhere...

Aug 18, 2019
  63. Liljit replied to the thread Sk idea.

See my post on "lifetaps as sk heals". Also, although you mention that CTOD and spurn are SPA 162, you can absolutely have: CTOD...

Aug 18, 2019
  64. Liljit replied to the thread Sk idea.

[IMG] 5 min auto attack on a dummy. 2 million in self healing. 0 lifetap spell spam. 0 epic.

Aug 18, 2019
  65. Liljit replied to the thread Request ROS Raid Visibles Not Require EOK Raid Visibles.

Or if it’s that big an issue, farm the EoK raids as well...I mean if you’re in a guild beating RoS content, then EoK raids and thus...

Aug 18, 2019
  66. Liljit replied to the thread Sk idea.

More dps from killing a mob....lmao. Does that dps even come to 1/2 of the dps that SKs produce, no. And does Spurn stack with...

Aug 17, 2019
  67. Liljit replied to the thread Sk idea.

Nothing compares to mortal coil. Or SK epic. Or the mitigation/rune that SKs get, cascading theft of defense. Last time I hit a crush...

Aug 17, 2019
  68. Liljit liked tyrantula's post in the thread Paladin Wishes.

Valiant is a single target aggro heal ToT .... Insidious is an AE aggro leech ... I don't see how you can compare the two other than...

Aug 17, 2019
  69. Liljit replied to the thread Paladin Wishes.

There is an enormous difference in playing the 2 knights. The amount of added AC, mitigation/rune mitigation, disc up-time and passive...

Aug 16, 2019
  70. Liljit replied to the thread I crunched the numbers...and here's what I came up with.

[IMG] My main was given a free vacation from the boards. :)

Aug 16, 2019
  71. Liljit replied to the thread Druid Wishes.

I support this. To Kuvani: IDK why you want yet another debuff (bp click) to add to an already buff locked boss mob. You got our...

Aug 16, 2019