LDEffectsMe's Recent Activity

1. LDEffectsMe replied to the thread Not A Bug Drakkin Breath Weapon Quest # 11 of 15.

Thanks for taking the time to look into it for me. It just felt off, so I thought it warranted checking into at least. :)

Jun 16, 2020
  2. LDEffectsMe liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Not A Bug Drakkin Breath Weapon Quest # 11 of 15.

I have good news and bad news for you. Good News: She's a 25% chance to spawn, so actually rather common for a rare. Bad news. She has ONE...

Jun 16, 2020
  3. LDEffectsMe replied to the thread Not A Bug Drakkin Breath Weapon Quest # 11 of 15.

Well, I can only go off of all the comments on Allakhazam and my own personal experience that aligns with them. I did all of the breath...

Jun 15, 2020
  4. LDEffectsMe posted a new thread.

Not A Bug Drakkin Breath Weapon Quest # 11 of 15

I finally decided to buckle down and do the quests to unlock the breath weapon all the way for a Drakkin. Now don't get me wrong, some of...

Forum: Resolved

Jun 14, 2020
  5. LDEffectsMe replied to the thread Can't Block Familiar Buffs.

Good idea. I don't have a good familiar buff yet though. :eek:

Jun 11, 2020
  6. LDEffectsMe posted a new thread.

Can't Block Familiar Buffs

Tested two familiars today... Lightningsprite Familiar and Drake of Pure Nature Familiar Both put two effects on you. Summon Familiar:...

Forum: Bug Reports

Jun 11, 2020
  7. LDEffectsMe liked Zamiam's post in the thread Familiar Keyring and Wizards?.

I dont play a wizzy much so only had a lvl 85 to test .. these are my results with your AA familiar out click on a Familiar not a...

Jun 11, 2020
  8. LDEffectsMe replied to the thread Familiar Keyring and Wizards?.

Cool. Thank you for testing this for me. :)

Jun 11, 2020
  9. LDEffectsMe posted a new thread.

Familiar Keyring and Wizards?

I've tried searching, but I can't seem to find any concrete answers. Can someone tell me, are wizards able to somehow use the familiar...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Jun 11, 2020
  10. LDEffectsMe liked Tweakfour17's post in the thread Truebox Code Removal for Past TLPs.

Even end game guilds feel it, thats why they will absorb the 6-12 your small guild has to replenish their roster. Eventually you end up...

Jun 10, 2020
  11. LDEffectsMe replied to the thread Truebox Code Removal for Past TLPs.

Those are fair points. But from the perspective of a non-bleeding edge raider, it is hard to not feel like your EQ world has collapsed...

Jun 10, 2020
  12. LDEffectsMe replied to the thread Truebox Code Removal for Past TLPs.

I am very aware that "ghost town" is a matter of perspective. It's a combination of things for me though. Mangler always had a massive...

Jun 10, 2020
  13. LDEffectsMe replied to the thread Truebox Code Removal for Past TLPs.

It's almost as if Daybreak doesn't want us to play or experience beyond LDoN with an actual strong server community. They always launch...

Jun 5, 2020
  14. LDEffectsMe has a new avatar.

May 31, 2020
  15. LDEffectsMe replied to the thread More Expansion /claim Value for TLP Players.

I would imagine that figure is calculating XP pots and stuff that are purchased and on which servers. They can tell where those items...

May 31, 2020
  16. LDEffectsMe replied to the thread Truebox Code Removal for Past TLPs.

I think that it should just become the norm that when new TLPs launch, the Truebox code is removed from the previous ones. Or that a...

May 29, 2020
  17. LDEffectsMe replied to the thread Truebox Code Removal for Past TLPs.

I don't want another server. I want to continue on the one I've been playing on for the last year, but remove the annoying code that no...

May 29, 2020
  18. LDEffectsMe posted a new thread.

Truebox Code Removal for Past TLPs

Just a thought, and I'm curious how the TLP community would feel about this. Once a new TLP (or set of TLPs) launch, the population on...

Forum: Time Locked Progression Servers

May 29, 2020
  19. LDEffectsMe liked Yinla's post in the thread Fixed Internally The ZEMs are inconsistent across servers.

Or he could have made a cup of coffee......

May 29, 2020
  20. LDEffectsMe replied to the thread More Expansion /claim Value for TLP Players.

Well, I can't speak for everyone who plays on TLP servers, but I personally hate the original model graphics and wish they would let us...

May 29, 2020
  21. LDEffectsMe replied to the thread More Expansion /claim Value for TLP Players.

Yes, that is in the title. But the expansion is a Live expansion, and the post is about giving more players an incentive to buy it, if...

May 28, 2020
  22. LDEffectsMe replied to the thread Fixed Internally The ZEMs are inconsistent across servers.

But with that 2 seconds you could have done something more to address the numerous, ambiguous, issues that EverQuest allegedly has. You...

May 28, 2020
  23. LDEffectsMe liked Prathun's post in the thread Fixed Internally The ZEMs are inconsistent across servers.

Yes. It was worth looking into a reported problem with inconsistent experience results across different servers. And once the bug was...

May 28, 2020
  24. LDEffectsMe replied to the thread More Expansion /claim Value for TLP Players.

It's not about TLPs. It's about the current end game expansions and the rewards they offer. I'm aware of the TLP forums, but Torment of...

May 28, 2020
  25. LDEffectsMe posted a new thread.

More Expansion /claim Value for TLP Players

Hey all. I was thinking about more ways to support EverQuest development financially as a TLP player, and not someone who plays at the end...

May 28, 2020
  26. LDEffectsMe replied to the thread Fixed Internally The ZEMs are inconsistent across servers.

Seems to me that it's at the dev's discretion what they have time to address and when. If it's a simple matter of looking at a table...

May 28, 2020
  27. LDEffectsMe replied to the thread Can we talk about the Enchanter Epic?.

When I saw this thread, I thought it was going to request that Wraith of a Shissar be added to DZs. But yeah, I can tell you, I've been on...

May 26, 2020
  28. LDEffectsMe replied to the thread So... About that last downtime for extension....

The first part of your post would have made sense if the servers had actually come online and players were a factor in the testing. These...

May 22, 2020
  29. LDEffectsMe posted a new thread.

So... About that last downtime for extension...

On the big patch day, I can kind of understand the first delays that were all related to the server merges that are hardly ever done...

May 22, 2020
  30. LDEffectsMe liked Dzarn's post in the thread AC vs ACv2?.

Okay, this is something I've been researching over the last few days to present. What is your 'Real AC'? Or, When 'Mitigation AC' meets...

May 20, 2020
  31. LDEffectsMe replied to the thread Paladin "Yaulp" Question.

Okay. Thank you.

May 8, 2020
  32. LDEffectsMe replied to the thread Paladin "Yaulp" Question.

So even on a TLP at Level 59, if I spend 9 AA's and buy Divine Stun, then use it, I'll automatically get Knight's Yaulp?

May 8, 2020
  33. LDEffectsMe posted a new thread.

Paladin "Yaulp" Question

I've been away from Live for years. I've been trying to search and see if Paladins ever get a better Yaulp than Yaulp IV. I didn't see...

May 8, 2020
  34. LDEffectsMe replied to the thread 7 servers down and counting...

dreamweaver, can we please get a *scheduled* reboot on Mangler? It's taking 5+ minutes to zone anywhere since LDoN launched.

May 6, 2020
  35. LDEffectsMe replied to the thread Remaking EQ in EQ 2's engine?.

Years ago, I think EQ could have updated the engine. Instead, they made the decision to make EQ2 instead of reinvesting that money into EQ....

Apr 24, 2020
  36. LDEffectsMe replied to the thread Fixed Internally TLP and mount buffs.

It would be really amazing if you could add a Froglok Monk GM to Gukta and Wood Elf Beastlord GM to Kelethin and unlock those two...

Apr 23, 2020
  37. LDEffectsMe replied to the thread For the Anniversary... New Race/Class Combos?.

In a lot of the examples I provided... For example, Half Elf Shadow Knights and Clerics... All of the animations that would be...

Apr 1, 2020
  38. LDEffectsMe replied to the thread For the Anniversary... New Race/Class Combos?.

He was confirming that adding a NEW Race and/or Class would be a ton of work. And it would be. (EQ as it is coded cannot handle more...

Mar 30, 2020
  39. LDEffectsMe replied to the thread It's our name day celebration! Happy 21 years of EverQuest!.

I think it's time that the EverQuest team finally lift the restrictions on Free Trade server transfers. I, myself, have never played on...

Mar 27, 2020
  40. LDEffectsMe liked Vumad's post in the thread For the Anniversary... New Race/Class Combos?.

I commend the quality of this post.

Mar 9, 2020
  41. LDEffectsMe replied to the thread Question About "Catching Up" on Live....

From the outside looking in, it *seems* like if the game is at a point where AA need to get auto granted, it's time for an AA squish and to...

Mar 9, 2020
  42. LDEffectsMe replied to the thread Small Request for next TLP Server (And EQ in General).

Yes, but that whole event is skipped entirely on Progression servers. As soon as LoY launches, Gukta exists in Rathe Mountains.

Mar 9, 2020
  43. LDEffectsMe replied to the thread Server Discussion - Non Truebox rule set..

As someone who actively played on Mangler daily during the Kunark/Velious/Luclin periods... I can say definitely that those periods...

Mar 7, 2020
  44. LDEffectsMe replied to the thread Question About "Catching Up" on Live....

Well. That's the mountain I'm looking at in front of me. I can't see the top though, let alone the other side. lol

Mar 7, 2020
  45. LDEffectsMe liked Vumad's post in the thread For the Anniversary... New Race/Class Combos?.

Pretty sure lore went out the window when DBC and collectors editions wiped it out with illusions for everyone. I'd like them to take the...

Mar 7, 2020
  46. LDEffectsMe replied to the thread For the Anniversary... New Race/Class Combos?.

With nearly 20 years of EverQuest time under my belt and 8 separate accounts... Yes, I've played every Race/Class combo with the...

Mar 7, 2020
  47. LDEffectsMe replied to the thread Small Request for next TLP Server (And EQ in General).

Especially considering that Frogloks have a Froglok Monk NPC standing right in the middle of their city, but they can't start there.

Mar 7, 2020
  48. LDEffectsMe replied to the thread For the Anniversary... New Race/Class Combos?.

It should literally take a couple of hours at most to implement a new Race/Class combo for people that are intimately familiar with the...

Mar 2, 2020
  49. LDEffectsMe replied to the thread Question About "Catching Up" on Live....

I'm not overly committed to one server, but if I were to just jump back in on my own, I'd go back to The Rathe... That's where all of...

Mar 2, 2020
  50. LDEffectsMe liked Yinla's post in the thread For the Anniversary... New Race/Class Combos?.

I'm also suprised they aren't followers of Bristlebane the amount of mischief they get into and the annoying habit they have of knocking...

Mar 2, 2020
  51. LDEffectsMe replied to the thread Question About "Catching Up" on Live....

I kind of hate that getting a bunch of free AA's seems mandatory to compete in modern EverQuest. Even though I've been gone for years, I...

Mar 2, 2020
  52. LDEffectsMe replied to the thread Producer's Letter: Anniversary and Overseer!.

It seems like such a no brainer. I'd even pay twice as much as a normal server transfer to be able to move my characters between...

Mar 2, 2020
  53. LDEffectsMe replied to the thread Server Discussion - Non Truebox rule set..

I say the solution is simple... Just like Mangler and Selo's launched together... Launch 2 new TLP's. One Truebox and One non-truebox. See...

Mar 2, 2020
  54. LDEffectsMe liked Yinla's post in the thread For the Anniversary... New Race/Class Combos?.

I think it's too late to get them in for this anniversary. I think a vah shir druid/ranger would make more sense than cleric/pally as they...

Mar 2, 2020
  55. LDEffectsMe replied to the thread For the Anniversary... New Race/Class Combos?.

I would agree with you, if it weren't for the fact that none of those Races have a Luclin robe model. Monks need to be able to wear the...

Mar 2, 2020
  56. LDEffectsMe liked Skuz's post in the thread For the Anniversary... New Race/Class Combos?.

Yes I do, all those races should get Monks, my logic is simple, it is a parent class of the Beastlord. Same logic would justify High...

Mar 2, 2020
  57. LDEffectsMe replied to the thread For the Anniversary... New Race/Class Combos?.

You mean like every Race that can be a Beastlord, except Iksar? Barbarians can't be Monks. Ogres can't be Monks. Trolls can't be...

Mar 2, 2020
  58. LDEffectsMe posted a new thread.

For the Anniversary... New Race/Class Combos?

For the 21st Anniversary of EverQuest, could we get some new Race/Class combos to spice it up a little? Ones that would make sense, of...

Mar 1, 2020
  59. LDEffectsMe posted a new thread.

Small Request for next TLP Server (And EQ in General)

Before the next TLP server comes out could you guys please properly integrate Froglok Monks and Wood Elf Beastlords into EverQuest? By...

Mar 1, 2020
  60. LDEffectsMe replied to the thread Frogloks and Hero's Forge.

If you set a dye color to your leg slot, then equip Hero's Forge pants, it changes the dye back to nothing at all as long as the Hero's...

Feb 28, 2020
  61. LDEffectsMe replied to the thread Producer's Letter: Anniversary and Overseer!.

Can part of this PLEASE include fixing account to account transfers again?

Feb 27, 2020
  62. LDEffectsMe posted a new thread.

Question About "Catching Up" on Live...

So, I've been gone from EQ for years. Not sure which expansion, but the level cap was 70 when I left. I came back in June of last year...

Feb 27, 2020
  63. LDEffectsMe replied to the thread Frogloks and Hero's Forge.

So, if that is the case, would it be unreasonable or beyond doing to make a Hero's Forge version of the loincloth that matches the...

Feb 27, 2020
  64. LDEffectsMe replied to the thread Frogloks and Hero's Forge.

I could be mistaken, but I think the way Hero's Forge works is the armor is designed to stretch over the existing skeletons. I...

Feb 25, 2020
  65. LDEffectsMe posted a new thread.

Difference Between AA's "Assigned" and "Total Spent"?

What is the difference between AA's "Assigned" and "Total Spent"? On Mangler, I have a Rogue that hit 60 and now he has 11 AA's Assigned...

Feb 24, 2020
  66. LDEffectsMe replied to the thread Frogloks and Hero's Forge.

I wouldn't mind the loincloth even, if there was a new Hero's Forge plate, scalemail, leather, chain, etc.. look to the loincloth that...

Feb 24, 2020
  67. LDEffectsMe posted a new thread.

Frogloks and Hero's Forge

I just unlocked Hero's Forge on my first Froglok. I've noticed that for some reason on Frogloks, the legs include basically a loincloth...

Forum: Bug Reports

Feb 23, 2020
  68. LDEffectsMe posted a new thread.

Tradeskills (Make Poison) on Mangler after 250

Hey all. I really sat down and started focusing hard on Make Poison for my Rogue. For the first 250 points it seemed to go up decently...

Feb 20, 2020