LDEffectsMe's Recent Activity

1. LDEffectsMe replied to the thread It's our name day celebration! Happy 21 years of EverQuest!.

I think it's time that the EverQuest team finally lift the restrictions on Free Trade server transfers. I, myself, have never played on...

Mar 27, 2020 at 12:17 PM
  2. LDEffectsMe liked Vumad's post in the thread For the Anniversary... New Race/Class Combos?.

I commend the quality of this post.

Mar 9, 2020
  3. LDEffectsMe replied to the thread Question About "Catching Up" on Live....

From the outside looking in, it *seems* like if the game is at a point where AA need to get auto granted, it's time for an AA squish and to...

Mar 9, 2020
  4. LDEffectsMe replied to the thread Small Request for next TLP Server (And EQ in General).

Yes, but that whole event is skipped entirely on Progression servers. As soon as LoY launches, Gukta exists in Rathe Mountains.

Mar 9, 2020
  5. LDEffectsMe replied to the thread Server Discussion - Non Truebox rule set..

As someone who actively played on Mangler daily during the Kunark/Velious/Luclin periods... I can say definitely that those periods...

Mar 7, 2020
  6. LDEffectsMe replied to the thread Question About "Catching Up" on Live....

Well. That's the mountain I'm looking at in front of me. I can't see the top though, let alone the other side. lol

Mar 7, 2020
  7. LDEffectsMe liked Vumad's post in the thread For the Anniversary... New Race/Class Combos?.

Pretty sure lore went out the window when DBC and collectors editions wiped it out with illusions for everyone. I'd like them to take the...

Mar 7, 2020
  8. LDEffectsMe replied to the thread For the Anniversary... New Race/Class Combos?.

With nearly 20 years of EverQuest time under my belt and 8 separate accounts... Yes, I've played every Race/Class combo with the...

Mar 7, 2020
  9. LDEffectsMe replied to the thread Small Request for next TLP Server (And EQ in General).

Especially considering that Frogloks have a Froglok Monk NPC standing right in the middle of their city, but they can't start there.

Mar 7, 2020
  10. LDEffectsMe replied to the thread For the Anniversary... New Race/Class Combos?.

It should literally take a couple of hours at most to implement a new Race/Class combo for people that are intimately familiar with the...

Mar 2, 2020
  11. LDEffectsMe replied to the thread Question About "Catching Up" on Live....

I'm not overly committed to one server, but if I were to just jump back in on my own, I'd go back to The Rathe... That's where all of...

Mar 2, 2020
  12. LDEffectsMe liked Yinla's post in the thread For the Anniversary... New Race/Class Combos?.

I'm also suprised they aren't followers of Bristlebane the amount of mischief they get into and the annoying habit they have of knocking...

Mar 2, 2020
  13. LDEffectsMe replied to the thread Question About "Catching Up" on Live....

I kind of hate that getting a bunch of free AA's seems mandatory to compete in modern EverQuest. Even though I've been gone for years, I...

Mar 2, 2020
  14. LDEffectsMe replied to the thread Producer's Letter: Anniversary and Overseer!.

It seems like such a no brainer. I'd even pay twice as much as a normal server transfer to be able to move my characters between...

Mar 2, 2020
  15. LDEffectsMe replied to the thread Server Discussion - Non Truebox rule set..

I say the solution is simple... Just like Mangler and Selo's launched together... Launch 2 new TLP's. One Truebox and One non-truebox. See...

Mar 2, 2020
  16. LDEffectsMe liked Yinla's post in the thread For the Anniversary... New Race/Class Combos?.

I think it's too late to get them in for this anniversary. I think a vah shir druid/ranger would make more sense than cleric/pally as they...

Mar 2, 2020
  17. LDEffectsMe replied to the thread For the Anniversary... New Race/Class Combos?.

I would agree with you, if it weren't for the fact that none of those Races have a Luclin robe model. Monks need to be able to wear the...

Mar 2, 2020
  18. LDEffectsMe liked Skuz's post in the thread For the Anniversary... New Race/Class Combos?.

Yes I do, all those races should get Monks, my logic is simple, it is a parent class of the Beastlord. Same logic would justify High...

Mar 2, 2020
  19. LDEffectsMe replied to the thread For the Anniversary... New Race/Class Combos?.

You mean like every Race that can be a Beastlord, except Iksar? Barbarians can't be Monks. Ogres can't be Monks. Trolls can't be...

Mar 2, 2020
  20. LDEffectsMe posted a new thread.

For the Anniversary... New Race/Class Combos?

For the 21st Anniversary of EverQuest, could we get some new Race/Class combos to spice it up a little? Ones that would make sense, of...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Mar 1, 2020
  21. LDEffectsMe posted a new thread.

Small Request for next TLP Server (And EQ in General)

Before the next TLP server comes out could you guys please properly integrate Froglok Monks and Wood Elf Beastlords into EverQuest? By...

Forum: Time Locked Progression Servers

Mar 1, 2020
  22. LDEffectsMe replied to the thread Frogloks and Hero's Forge.

If you set a dye color to your leg slot, then equip Hero's Forge pants, it changes the dye back to nothing at all as long as the Hero's...

Feb 28, 2020
  23. LDEffectsMe replied to the thread Producer's Letter: Anniversary and Overseer!.

Can part of this PLEASE include fixing account to account transfers again?

Feb 27, 2020
  24. LDEffectsMe posted a new thread.

Question About "Catching Up" on Live...

So, I've been gone from EQ for years. Not sure which expansion, but the level cap was 70 when I left. I came back in June of last year...

Feb 27, 2020
  25. LDEffectsMe replied to the thread Frogloks and Hero's Forge.

So, if that is the case, would it be unreasonable or beyond doing to make a Hero's Forge version of the loincloth that matches the...

Feb 27, 2020
  26. LDEffectsMe replied to the thread Frogloks and Hero's Forge.

I could be mistaken, but I think the way Hero's Forge works is the armor is designed to stretch over the existing skeletons. I...

Feb 25, 2020
  27. LDEffectsMe posted a new thread.

Difference Between AA's "Assigned" and "Total Spent"?

What is the difference between AA's "Assigned" and "Total Spent"? On Mangler, I have a Rogue that hit 60 and now he has 11 AA's Assigned...

Feb 24, 2020
  28. LDEffectsMe replied to the thread Frogloks and Hero's Forge.

I wouldn't mind the loincloth even, if there was a new Hero's Forge plate, scalemail, leather, chain, etc.. look to the loincloth that...

Feb 24, 2020
  29. LDEffectsMe posted a new thread.

Frogloks and Hero's Forge

I just unlocked Hero's Forge on my first Froglok. I've noticed that for some reason on Frogloks, the legs include basically a loincloth...

Forum: Bug Reports

Feb 23, 2020
  30. LDEffectsMe posted a new thread.

Tradeskills (Make Poison) on Mangler after 250

Hey all. I really sat down and started focusing hard on Make Poison for my Rogue. For the first 250 points it seemed to go up decently...

Forum: Time Locked Progression Servers

Feb 20, 2020
  31. LDEffectsMe replied to the thread Expansion Purchase Rewards in 2019.

As I said earlier, they make sure that you can /claim bags and XP potions, as well as illusion items. 2/3 of those are arguably pay to...

Oct 24, 2019
  32. LDEffectsMe replied to the thread Expansion Purchase Rewards in 2019.

In Episode 7 of The EverQuest Show Holly Longdale says (to paraphrase) that there are now just as many Progression players as Live...

Oct 24, 2019
  33. LDEffectsMe posted a new thread.

Expansion Purchase Rewards in 2019

Maybe I'm alone in this, but I'm getting really annoyed with how these purchase rewards are offered. This is 2019, and EverQuest expansions...

Oct 23, 2019
  34. LDEffectsMe replied to the thread Producer's Letter: Torment of Velious Beta [Discussion].

Any chance we could get some new screenshots of the expansion posted in the actual developer letter? The logo is nice, but I'd like to see...

Oct 17, 2019
  35. LDEffectsMe replied to the thread /pick situation after patch.

This change to /pick is a terrible change that no one asked for. For instance, guilds were able to take multiple warriors/clerics down to...

Oct 17, 2019