kookoo's Recent Activity

1. kookoo replied to the thread In Progress graphics exploding into kalaidascope.

same for me FV sever , either pok or lobby or G-hall , same computer / screen . 6 toons , not everyone have it , last time it was 3 who had...

Apr 18, 2024
  2. kookoo replied to the thread Fixed Internally Chasing What's Not Real Bug: Leave of Absence.

nm, tried again and this time it worked....................finally. used several height in between 34 and 50.

Apr 1, 2024
  3. kookoo replied to the thread 90% rez.

those using overseer don't care.

Mar 27, 2024
  4. kookoo replied to the thread In Progress graphics exploding into kalaidascope.

same for me , it happen here and there too , since last patch a guess ( several days ), was ok since the patch they did to resolve that...

Mar 22, 2024
  5. kookoo replied to the thread Guild hall is empty.

it happened to me as well , some toons ( 6 accounts ) same guild , i had 2 toons who were not able to see the items put in the g-hall ,...

Mar 22, 2024
  6. kookoo replied to the thread Fixed Internally Chasing What's Not Real Bug: Leave of Absence.

same problem for me, 5/6 toons were able to right click the item , but my other toon is not updating . pretty frustrating since it is a...

Mar 19, 2024
  7. kookoo replied to the thread Shaman, Mage or something else....?.

well with just my shm and mage i can root up to 24 mobs in 1min then kill one after the other one if needed , i can refresh ae root easy...

Mar 19, 2024
  8. kookoo replied to the thread Shaman, Mage or something else....?.

you need dps , tanking and CC , mage got all 3 ( cc via COH if needed ) .

Mar 15, 2024
  9. kookoo replied to the thread EQ "Raid Race" 2025 Parameters- Change?.

LAST raid of an expansion should be a real challenge , something hard that only a few could beat at the start , then reduce the difficulty...

Mar 11, 2024
  10. kookoo replied to the thread Does Anyone Recommend Everquest Anymore?.

and heroic level 85 and 100 , gears are weak , could get a good boost there. and high level buffs could land on level 50 + .

Mar 8, 2024
  11. kookoo replied to the thread Mob slow.

shaman got only one autoskill ----->>> slam.

Mar 5, 2024
  12. kookoo replied to the thread Can we double the price of subs and Krono?.

i box 6 all access accounts, all got LS expansion , no way i could keep that having the price going 2x more.

Mar 4, 2024
  13. kookoo replied to the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

why not having the last T3 raid to be brutal , so there would be a competition for who finish the raids 1st , then after 3 months could be...

Mar 4, 2024
  14. kookoo replied to the thread returning from 20 years in the past.

serious??? haha, can you elaborate? because FV is like other servers, kill stuff , do quests , and progressions , you just doing it...

Mar 2, 2024
  15. kookoo replied to the thread T3 launch, the artisan and the druid raid (unkempt woods).

i don't know what server you are playing but it is surely not FV , everyday i can see 15 or more different players LFG ( any levels ) in...

Feb 27, 2024
  16. kookoo replied to the thread If you started over... what server?.

FV rock , this is what i do as well , i play there since 8 years , wish i started there when i began to play in 1999. i like helping...

Feb 12, 2024
  17. kookoo replied to the thread Returning players - goals for 60 plus?.

IMO, if being free to play and stay FTP i would go with ranged dps, like mage , necro, ect since you can't use prestige armors and augments...

Feb 7, 2024
  18. kookoo replied to the thread Post your Box... and why you like it. (Min 3 toons).

3 mages , shaman , druid , chanter ( i don't use 3rd party software, so using casters is easier ) , no need to place toons in melee range ....

Jan 30, 2024
  19. kookoo replied to the thread DirectX 11 API Port is live!.

i am getting this here and there as well ( but it was in g-hall for me ), pretty new computer , win 11 , 4060 Ti videocard

Jan 18, 2024
  20. kookoo replied to the thread DirectX 11 API Port is live!.

well i was in g-hall and tried the * use advance lighting * i had all my furnitures to disappear and even the laurion door poofed . so i...

Jan 17, 2024
  21. kookoo replied to the thread only 2 missions.

and tuned for group players as well .( group gears ).

Jan 17, 2024
  22. kookoo replied to the thread DirectX 11 API Port is live!.

same for me ....

Jan 17, 2024
  23. kookoo liked Elite_raider's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Are you actively working on increasing the max price in the bazaar to go over 2 mill. plat, and if so, how close/fare away are you from...

Jan 11, 2024
  24. kookoo liked Andarriel's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Can we please get a mass overseer conversion added and is there any plans for a baz marketplace in the future?

Jan 11, 2024
  25. kookoo replied to the thread Is it possible to Molo as a 110 mage to 125?.

my guess is yes , i got a mage pet as my main tank and he can tank the mobs pretty easy, i got a good EM earring tho . be sure to always...

Jan 9, 2024
  26. kookoo replied to the thread Pipe dreams for 2024.

set bazaar max selling from 2 M to 10 M plats.

Jan 6, 2024
  27. kookoo replied to the thread Neck evolver drop rate.

i neck drop in 80 + mission , far from having a 9 % drop rate

Jan 2, 2024
  28. kookoo replied to the thread Does anyone think LS is hard?.

progression is and should be aimed for group game . so .....

Dec 27, 2023
  29. kookoo replied to the thread Neck evolver drop rate.

35 + missions and only one dropped .

Dec 18, 2023
  30. kookoo replied to the thread Boxed Group for Missions.

weird it never happened for me . well illusion pop here and there on my toons, i need to be quick on my other mage to send pet on the...

Nov 27, 2023
  31. kookoo replied to the thread Boxed Group for Missions.

immune to root not snare.

Nov 27, 2023
  32. kookoo replied to the thread Boxed Group for Missions.

i use the number on the right of the keyboard to attatck / assist / dps / heal , since my mouse is already at the bottom of my screen (...

Nov 27, 2023
  33. kookoo replied to the thread Boxed Group for Missions.

i snared pull thugs away near center then coh'ed , then i killed both jak's at A and B then pulled and snared other thugs near A and been...

Nov 27, 2023
  34. kookoo replied to the thread Boxed Group for Missions.

he was asking without any 3rd party software and tuco is one of the best at using a 3rd party software... i run sham , 3 mages...

Nov 27, 2023
  35. kookoo replied to the thread Somewhat Fustrated..

everyday in firiona vie server i can see many LFG ( all levels ). so LFG is not 0 for everyone , i guess it depend on the server you are...

Nov 23, 2023
  36. kookoo replied to the thread i returned... but how to level.

i would keep your mage and shm , 2 great class , and your mage pet will be your best tank until you are well geared with your melee tank ....

Nov 3, 2023
  37. kookoo replied to the thread Never Boxed on Live….

the buff last 3 H + so you can make a pet . buff him, and suspend him then make another one . my guess is you only need one and as long...

Oct 29, 2023