Kolani's Recent Activity

1. Kolani liked Bobbybick's post in the thread Headshot doesn't work at lower levels any more.

What if, and I'm just spitballing here, instead of quoting old bad information you instead just wrote up to date accurate information?

Mar 3, 2021 at 10:10 AM
  2. Kolani replied to the thread Headshot doesn't work at lower levels any more.

Except I'm not arguing for argument's sake. Everyone who knows me knows I've been fighting outdated drivel from people who don't...

Mar 2, 2021
  3. Kolani replied to the thread Headshot doesn't work at lower levels any more.

Okay, here I go then. This is all totally useless. Max level for each rank is level -1, and these aren't current ranks. Level 115...

Mar 1, 2021
  4. Kolani replied to the thread Headshot doesn't work at lower levels any more.

That is so out of date and incorrect that you should honestly delete the entire post, almost everything in it is completely wrong in...

Feb 25, 2021
  5. Kolani replied to the thread Group synergy aka did we goof?.

Every thread. No one:... Absolutely no one:... Mages: ADD A MAGE.

Jan 27, 2021
  6. Kolani replied to the thread Confirmed FV Lag again.

It takes me ten minutes from server select to character select, and when I get there it tells me it can't communicate with server and...

Jan 19, 2021
  7. Kolani replied to the thread In Anguish Over Anguish.

TLP player detected! You have always been able to request Citadel of Anguish as a group not in raid format, one of the big things to do...

Oct 7, 2020
  8. Kolani replied to the thread Who misses the OT Goons?.

Okay, it's been a moment, let me see if I remember this. Firiona was captured by Lanys' goons, in particular the gnome necro whose name I...

Sep 20, 2020